Ohh no Again Obito-tobi theories.....

tobiobitoobitotobiobitotobi.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    Though I would not write off your theory like most other people would do and like you say there is a lot of loose ends that doesnt really fit together, there is how ever evidence that completely disprove the possibility that Madara/Tobi is Obito.

I cannot show you the manga chapter though I know for a fact that its there, you can feel more than welcome to look it up yourself but I can provide you with the exact situation, it was after the fight between Sasuke and Itachi. Where Sasuke and Madara have engaged in a serious discussion regarding Itachi's past, Madara is shown to reveal his RIGHT side of his face to Sasuke. As you will clearly see when scrolling back to those chapters, that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the RIGHT side other than wrinkles indicating that his body is of an old age. Thus supporting Twistedlinks theory more, that Madara is clocking at around 100 years with that body.

So the reasons why that indicates he is not using the obitos body is due to the fact that the RIGTH side of obitos face/body was crushed thus the reason why Obito provided the left sharingan eye to Kakashi and not the crushed right one.

Another thing that indicates that he is not/Obito/using Obitos body is as I have indicated the age of the face that you will find in those chapters are that of an old aged person, Obito and Kakashi is relatively the same age and you can clearly see that is not the case.

Another thing also is, that the RIGHT side of Obito's body have been crushed, including his face, (Have already explained) and as can be clearly seen in those manga pages where Sasuke tries to Amaterasu Tobi/Madara's ass his face doesnt resemble that of a crushed bodys face, but more that of a person really really old.

This not only removes the fact that Tobi/Madara is using Obito's body, it also removes the possibility of Madara transferring between bodies, reason being is that he is still using an old body and could have long gone switched to another body including Sasukes if he wanted to.

I hope this sounds as logical to everybody as it does to me.
    I said my theory was far-fetched! However, nothing you said above really changes my opinion. My whole theory revolves around the possibility that Madara was able to heal Obito's crushed body. Obito's right side was crushed, this is true. IF Madara was able to magically "uncrush" it, we would have a Madara with a fully-functional right side. Magical uncrushing would not give him back an eye that was removed from the left side, however.

Orochimaru was able to transfer bodies but still keep his own appearance. If Madara transferred to Obito's body, maybe he still looks old?

Also, think about Danzou: He was able to steal Sharingans from dead Uchiha and integrate them into his own body. Maybe Madara was able to steal parts from Obito's dead body (some parts were not crushed) to help expand his life. It's not unthinkable.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    wow

And omfg, since when in the manga did it say madara was the former mizukage?

Its in naruto shippuuden, episode 142, its 6 mins 55 seconds in
    the same scene in the manga.....was mentioned by Mizukage in the conference too...

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    lol, Naruto cannot master all 5 elements, jounins can master 2 at most, and kakashi pointed out that whoever learns other elements cant use them to as higher levels as natural affinity users.

Only rinnegan can use all 5 elements.

The 4th made the 3rd promise not to discuss what happened, this is due to tobi, as tobi is very smart, and Minato sealed the fox for a reason, as such if the 3rd stated what really happened tobi would figure a few things out.

Im thinking tobi still thinks the 4th simply sealed the fox to protect the village, without realising it was to protect the village AND make a future ninja to take him down,
    i think he can master all elements because he mastered sage mode...and being a sage means you are a master in controlling the power of nature.....

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy161 View Post

4.) Naruto and Sasuke are complete opposites. Sasuke has limited chakra, he will tire easily. His jutsus like susano'o and ameterasu will drain it rapidly. Naruto on the other hand possesses immense chakra reserves without the help of the kyubi or sage mode. And even when his chakra is depleted, he can go into sage mode for unlimited nature chakra, or kyubi mode(if mastered) for unlimited dark chakra. Also, I higly doubt Susano'o will stand a chance against a fully formed Kyubi, and controlling someone with the MS is genjutsu. If Naruto does control the Kyubi, then he is basically invincible to the Genjutsu. If naruto falls into genjutsu, the kyubi will release him, if the Kyubi fall to it, then Naruto will release it. Both can't fall into genjutsu at the same time as both cannot be out at the same time.

6.)Naruto is a senjuu warrior, and his dad was a wind user while his mom was a water user. For all we know, Kishi might introduce a kekkei genkai that Naruto never knew he had. Plus, Sage mode increases his phsical strength, maybe it could help in slowing down the ameterasu from hitting him while he has time to escape. Also, like Susano'o, when Naruto has the Kyubi's cloak over him, it's impossible to get near him. Touching him poisons you, Naruto's chakra will burn, thrash, etc. to all those near him.

At the moment, I believe it is a very fair fight, but I believe your right about Sasuke resorting to Itachi's eyes, in which case, Naruto definately needs more training, no questions asked. What we need to look at now is who will teach him? he's surpassed everyone in the village, even his dead father in power, but not brians. Maybe he can go take physics, calculus, and other classes to improve his thinking capabilities!
    The two techniques that bother me the most are the Tsukyomi and the Amaterasu. They have been described as the ultimate genjutsu and the ultimate ninjutsu at different times. We can forget Susanoo for now, that technique has some obvious limitations that make it less of a threat against Naruto right now.

But let's look at the facts of Amaterasu, in particular: It burns whatever Sasuke looks at (And in a fight, I think Sasuke is going to look at Naruto at least once, no matter how fast he is moving). The black flames cannot be extinguished, and they continue to burn until whatever they are on is completely consumed. Besides Madara, who has space time jutsus that allow attacks to pass through his body, no character has been shown able to dodge Amaterasu or survive it once hit. Even the Hachibi in 8-tails mode was taken down by it. Naruto definitely can't go back to 8-tails mode, much less full 9-tails mode if he wants to remain in control of the fight. Fun fact: Naruto has never won a fight where he has given control to the fox.

The Amaterasu jutsu is too powerful. I think Kishi made a mistake by creating it, and I don't think that there is any good way right now to win against it. Fire that burns hotter than the sun and cannot be extinguished is a little bit over the top and hard to fight against.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quick note: The raw scans of 478 are out this morning. I have seen them. Too bad I don't read Japanese though! I'm sure the english translations will be out soon enough.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    As I said, I wouldnt write off your theory though like I indicated above, that the probability of that is highly unlikely.

In order for your theory to work Madara would require :

A. A body transfer jitsu (In order to consume/take over another's body).

B. A resurrection jitsu(In case Obito is deceased).

C. If B is not applicable then A regeneration jitsu would be required anyway, far beyond that of Tsunade to beable to regenerate squished body parts.

D. As well as a re animation jitsu in order for him to bring back his old appearance .
    Don't forget that Madara was a member of Akatsuki with some very interesting characters:

Pain: Who was able to animate and control 6 corpses at once to fight for him

Orochimaru: Who had a body transfer jutsu (and millions of other Jutsu)

Hidan: A bonifide immortal

Kakuzu: Effectively immortal, extends his lifespan by stealing body parts (especially the heart) from dead opponents

Sasori: Transplanted his heart into a puppet and got rid of his body completely. It's not mentioned whether this operation was expected to give longevity or immortality, however.

And let's not forget that if Tobi really is Madara as he claims, he is well over 100 years old and apparently in great condition.

I'm just saying, considering the techniques we have seen in other Akatsuki members, it is not entirely unlikely that Madara is somehow using the crushed and discarded body of Obito. Maybe he transfered to the body (like Orochimaru), maybe he just stole a bunch of parts from it (like Kakuzu and, unrelatedly, Danzou), or maybe he is using it as a puppet (like Pain). None of these are impossible.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    i was also thinking, in regards to sasuke vs naruto, that naruto showed us something new when he encountered pain in the last chap. b4 they went into the rewind or whatever they call it. he had those kyyubi/toad eyes. we don't kno what kind of power that mode beholds. Naruto's growth is limitless and the fact that he has been able to learn on the fly and also the ability to learn faster than most because of his shadow clone tech.
    This is the exact feeling that gives me hope. Naruto has determination and he learns very quickly. One Jutsu that I would love to see Naruto learn is his father's Flying Thunder God technique. Nobody else uses it, but if Kakashi had a sharingan before Minato died, he might have seen it and learned it (but never used it himself). THAT would be awesome, and would definitely give Naruto a huge advantage over Sasuke. Plus, if anybody can learn such a complicated technique, it's Naruto with his thousands of clones.

More elemental attacks might be nice, especially if he learns water stuff or gains better control of wind stuff. Moukoton would be nice too but I think it's unlikely that Naruto is going to get that one.

I don't think the frog eyes have any special power of their own, just a sign of the frog-like natural chakra in his body having a transformative effect.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    This is the exact feeling that gives me hope. Naruto has determination and he learns very quickly. One Jutsu that I would love to see Naruto learn is his father's Flying Thunder God technique. Nobody else uses it, but if Kakashi had a sharingan before Minato died, he might have seen it and learned it (but never used it himself). THAT would be awesome, and would definitely give Naruto a huge advantage over Sasuke. Plus, if anybody can learn such a complicated technique, it's Naruto with his thousands of clones.

More elemental attacks might be nice, especially if he learns water stuff or gains better control of wind stuff. Moukoton would be nice too but I think it's unlikely that Naruto is going to get that one.

I don't think the frog eyes have any special power of their own, just a sign of the frog-like natural chakra in his body having a transformative effect.
    I would also love to see Naruto learning the Flying Thunder God technique, but i think i wouldn't be kakashi who would teach this technique rather Naruto will learn this technique directly from his father after releasing 8 tails!!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

chapter 478 is out:

mangastream.com/read/naruto/478-26/2