29 20.00%

104 71.72%
Page 3 of 27 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    crying bc of school

Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

Maybe Itachi suddenly appearing had something to do with Naruto fainting all of a sudden? I believe that Itachi also put something in Naruto that could channel out his spirit or something like that? lol Or maybe it's just Sasuke's genjutsu. Anyways, this was an awesome chapter :D

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I only have 2 theory's on this Itachi thing that i think ppl said already:

1. It's a gengutsu. Could be made either by Sasuke, Danzo or Madara. I personally think it's madara.
    2. It's another of itachi's activated abilities. Remember when sasuke amaterasu'ed Madara automatically? Maybe it's something like that. Itachi knew that Danzo knew the Uchiha thing so he probably planned this thing. And that thing was planned this way:

When sasuke saw Danzo, a seal inside sasuke would activate just like what happened with Naruto and Minato when naruto went 8-tails. A seal activates, Itachi defends and probably kills Danzo, seal effect desappears and itachi dies again. It's most probably like that.

OR

Naruto somehow appears and that is Itachi's gift. The crows come from Naruto that didnt show up yet and they 3 (Itachi, Sasuke and Naruto) fight against Danzo and Madara.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath. View Post
    I only have 2 theory's on this Itachi thing that i think ppl said already:

1. It's a gengutsu. Could be made either by Sasuke, Danzo or Madara. I personally think it's madara.
    2. It's another of itachi's activated abilities. Remember when sasuke amaterasu'ed Madara automatically? Maybe it's something like that. Itachi knew that Danzo knew the Uchiha thing so he probably planned this thing. And that thing was planned this way:

When sasuke saw Danzo, a seal inside sasuke would activate just like what happened with Naruto and Minato when naruto went 8-tails. A seal activates, Itachi defends and probably kills Danzo, seal effect desappears and itachi dies again. It's most probably like that.

OR

Naruto somehow appears and that is Itachi's gift. The crows come from Naruto that didnt show up yet and they 3 (Itachi, Sasuke and Naruto) fight against Danzo and Madara.
    Option 2 i think, sasuke looks as surprised and danzo and madara, so it justs seems like the activated ability itachi left behind, maybe it was triggered after sasuke used his new summon?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Most likely from Orochimaru.. He had summon Manda before and Orochimaru obviously taught him a lot of techs including summoning and Kirin..
    i think i've heard somewhere that everybody has just one kind of animal to summon (except pain whose had piercings). therefore it had to be snakes for oro, and hawks for sasuke. apart from that i dont think that oro teached sasuke kirin, i think he developed it himself.
    to be honest i was waiting for this summoning since sasuke declared that their team should be called taka.

@itachi: i think its sasukes genjutsu. there are several reasons for that:
    1. the crows came out of sasuke, and we saw danzo surprised. therefore it's not casted by him, and for madara there's no need to interfere yet, because sasuke's not really hurt yet.,

2. if it was something given by itachi, it would trigger in a special case. amaterasu instantly activated itself when sasuke saw madara's face, the 4th instantly interfered when naruto touched the seal. but sasuke already fought danzo for a period of time and danzo didnt activate a special ability.

3. sasuke is trying different kinds of attacks from the beginning. he tried three times to crush danzo and afterwards he switched and tried to burn him. that failed two and therefore he tried to cut him down. now he's trying genjutsu.

4. usually you try to hit your enemy with some kind of "psychic" genjutsu to make it harder for him to break it. itachi attacked sasuke with the death of his parents, and naruto with his friends. obviously danzo seems to value itachi in some way.

by the way, danzo isnt reopening his eyes, he has eyes on both sides of his arm, and at the moment he's closing them on the side sasuke cant see. so it's possible that they are his "lifes".

AKATSUKI ******
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well this is very strange i mean how could Itachi still be Alive, we all saw that he died when he was fighting Sasuke. probably that tap on his head didn't just gave Itachi's Power to Him. maybe he put his soul in sasuke's body. just a guess

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    i think i've heard somewhere that everybody has just one kind of animal to summon (except pain whose had piercings). therefore it had to be snakes for oro, and hawks for sasuke. apart from that i dont think that oro teached sasuke kirin, i think he developed it himself.
    to be honest i was waiting for this summoning since sasuke declared that their team should be called taka.

1. the crows came out of sasuke, and we saw danzo surprised. therefore it's not casted by him, and for madara there's no need to interfere yet, because sasuke's not really hurt yet.,

2. if it was something given by itachi, it would trigger in a special case. amaterasu instantly activated itself when sasuke saw madara's face, the 4th instantly interfered when naruto touched the seal. but sasuke already fought danzo for a period of time and danzo didnt activate a special ability.

3. sasuke is trying different kinds of attacks from the beginning. he tried three times to crush danzo and afterwards he switched and tried to burn him. that failed two and therefore he tried to cut him down. now he's trying genjutsu.

4. usually you try to hit your enemy with some kind of "psychic" genjutsu to make it harder for him to break it. itachi attacked sasuke with the death of his parents, and naruto with his friends. obviously danzo seems to value itachi in some way.

by the way, danzo isnt reopening his eyes, he has eyes on both sides of his arm, and at the moment he's closing them on the side sasuke cant see. so it's possible that they are his "lifes".

All good points apart from one thing, if Sasuke is casting a genjutsu, why would everyone else be able to see Itachi? St least i think everyone else can see him.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nullxdestroyer View Post
    well this is very strange i mean how could Itachi still be Alive, we all saw that he died when he was fighting Sasuke. probably that tap on his head didn't just gave Itachi's Power to Him. maybe he put his soul in sasuke's body. just a guess
    That's most likely a Tsukyomi...

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    All good points apart from one thing, if Sasuke is casting a genjutsu, why would everyone else be able to see Itachi? St least i think everyone else can see him.
    You don't know about that.. We only get to see Danzo'o's reaction..

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    nice thought. but if you think about it, kishi always shows genjutsus from the point of view of the person who was hit by it, and the last page is completely from danzos point of view.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post

I agree with this. Sasuke has been abusing his MS the whole fight: first Susanoo, then Amaterasu, so it's probably Tsukuyomi (we've seen him use it on Killerbee and on Shi). Danzo seemed quite confident the whole fight until genjutsu Itachi showed up so I'm thinking the lives thing either isn't right or it's not all he has to offer. All he's done was throw a punch which hit Susanoo, stab out with a kunai against Susanoo, and do a couple wind release techs that probably weren't that strong.

Either Danzo is calculating that Sasuke will run out of chakra before he runs out of lives or he has something big up his sleeve and I'm hoping its the latter of the two.

Also, I never really liked Sasuke but I like the new taka summon. Curious as to where he got it. I don't think everyone is limited to just one summon like some sort of destiny. Naruto had to sign the toad pact in blood afterall. I think you can make a pact with whichever animal kuchiyose you choose. Sasuke did have snakes before Oro was part of him, remember? It was probably Madara's doing because just after Sasuke had the whole convo thing with him Sasuke changed the group name from Hebi to Taka.

I also like Sasuke's use of Susanoo. We never really got to see it in action. I like how he manipulates it.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok so first of all many people are saying that its probably Genjutsu but i doubt thats likely because we all know by now that sharingan can dispel genjutsu and we can see that Danzo is no novice in using his sharingan effectively.

So some people say that Itachi is a part of the Tsukiyomi but so far every single time someone used Tsukiyomi the target was warped into some sort of alternate dimension with distorted time and space, and clearly the surroundings still seem to be the same.

Danzo seems suprised at the sight of Itachi and so far in this fight Danzo was not suprised or even slightly faltering even when he was in the grasp of Sasuke's Susanoo so we can tell that Danzo is genuinely mystified at Itachi's sudden arrival so i doubt that Itachi is a product of Danzo's tricks or even Madara's becuase the Crow's came out of Sasuke not Danzo.

So given all this i have a few ideas on what Itachi's appearance could be.

1.) Itachi could be a triggered thing like Minato in Naruto that was set to activate when Sasuke started fighting Danzo( which showed that he was trying to destroy Konoha) and mightve been a safeguard in case Sasuke chose that evil path to destroy Konoha and its Elders.

2.) another thing that no one was mentioned is that this appearance of Itachi could be a new Mangekyou ability of Sasuke. It was a previous theory that the number of parts the sharinghan divided the eye into the number of mangekyou abilities the user would possess and so far we haven't seen any of Sasuke's original mangekyou abilities. And based on the story every person to have possessed the Mangekyou has shown at least one different ability. Itachi: Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanno. Madara with his space/time jutsu and ability that allowed him to cheat Death from the 1st Hokage. So its only up to reason that even if sasuke doesnt get 6 total mangekyou abilities he should get atleast one original Mangekyou ability of his own.
    So its possible that this might be his special ability as we see Sasuke evidently concentrating with Magekyou eyes open. Now due to the strain of the mangekyou, Sasuke would have to be a dumba*s to just waltz around with both mangekyou eyes open and not be doing a jutsu so this might be the product of that double eye stare

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm a bit drunk now but since it's the day after christmas it's a tradition to get wasted in Sweden... but this is irrelevant... WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON??!?!?!?!?!?! ITACHI?!??!?!?! OMG WHAT IS GOING ON?!??!?!! can't barely wait for the next chapter... I mean Itachi ?!??!?! omg?!?!??! though it's awesome and I totally love this plot. And I do sincerely LOVE itachi since he's the most awesome character because the way he do things... This is reallly a surprise.... Can't expect more.. Itachi really hated Danzo so if you think about it. so in a way I shouldn't be surprised but this is totally awesome... I'm so excited

Sorry for my bad english and so on, as I stated above, I'm a bit drunk.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Antequera View Post
    Look At Sasuke's Sharingan His Puipil Its Covering 50%. He's Definitely Goin Blind At A Very Fast Pace.

Use This As A Comparison
    Naruto 402 page 17 | One Manga
    i agree cuz he has used his MS a lot since he got it. as a matter if fact he has used it in every fight since he got them and he's been in a lot of fights.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I guess it was Yondaime's technique, just like he did from konoha, just to prevent the 9 tail to come out. Our it was probably Itachi's plan, before he got killed, remember when he said something to Sasuke. Woooot.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

i hope itachi put that inside of sasuke like he did with the amaterasu and hope itachi tells sasuke the truth

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter! Keep up the good work kishi.
    As for Itachi, and somebody said this before probably, i had the feeling that this is itachi's gift to naruto, the reason why naruto hyperventilated and fainted. I believe it is a jutsu that self-activates when the image of team 7 falls apart and when naruto no longer knows what to do with sasuke. omg can't wait for the next chapter.
    sorry for my bad grammar,im in a hurry.
    and oh yeah, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you guys noticed, Sasuke's sharingans were active when Danzo performed those hand sings, which means he copied 'em and I really think he would use this to end the battle.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Antequera View Post
    iCould Be That Itachi Is Alive Because The Man Was A Straight Up Genious, iMean He Did Plan things out for long after his death maybe this was his ace in the hole & Now hes come to set the truth striaght ORRRR Its Sasukes genjutsu & hes just gunna say "For The Last Time I Told YOu Not To Speak Of Itachi" lol

Ok So iHad To Edit This Cause iCame Up With A Somewat Logical Explanation For Itachi's Reappearance. Ok So You Al Remember How Itachi Gave Sasuke Some Of His Powers By The Forehead Tap Well The It Would Make Sense That Itachi, Once Agian Being The Genius He Is, Planned For Sasuke To Persue Hatred Toward The Village, Because Of What They Did To Itachi. So Itachi Pulled A 4th On This One, Meaning That He Made It So That He Would Appear If Sasuke Fought Danzo, Why He Would Do This Is Im Still Uncertian.

lol itachi didnt wanted sasuke to know the truth .............so only he tried to kill madara using ametrasu ...........he wanted sasuke to live in peace happily...........not o take revene on the village............may be he might have wanted sasuke to take revenge on danzo and elders alone if sasuke knows the truth..............................

Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 12-26-2009 at 07:58 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

guys his chapter was awesome................ but one thing i have to say clearly,itachi is dead...... there is no chance for him o live..............it might be a genjutsu used by sasuke or as wrath told i might be itachi's doin just like ametrasu on madara......................or it might be bcaz of naruto..............guys remember naruto hyperventilated at the crucial time........so my theory is naruto would have had some conversation with itachi and let some part of itachi free.............or another theory is it might really be naruto using that power..........maybe in the next chaper naruto,kakshi and yamato may stand behind danzo..........so naruto miht have directly used that power............... and many told that danzo's eyes are like a heart........but i dont think like that..........what if it is some special power...........when all of the eyes close,danzo can combine their chakra with his left eye and eject a miraculous special power............ and i dont agree that danzo is a noob.............he is very cautious and a danerous fighter ..................if sasuke has cut his hand,it doesnt mean that he defeated him fully.............man danzo is far powerful than sasuke............i really think that itachi's appearance might have been bcaz of naruto.............either he should have let some part of itachi free or he should have reached the place where the fight is goin on and should have used that power directly..........

cheerful christmas to all of you guys....................enjoy this life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 12-26-2009 at 08:00 AM.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i don't think that naruto did that that...i mean if he saw his best friend and one of his enemies fighting he would rush into the fight that's his character it would be a bit strange if kishi changed the character of naruto which him one of the most loved characters. i strongly believe that its a planted jutsu from itachi or a genjutsu from sasuke which i doubt because he wouldn't have the chakra needed to cast it after a Sussano'o and an Amaterasu.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rsensuriken View Post
    i don't think that naruto did that that...i mean if he saw his best friend and one of his enemies fighting he would rush into the fight that's his character it would be a bit strange if kishi changed the character of naruto which him one of the most loved characters. i strongly believe that its a planted jutsu from itachi or a genjutsu from sasuke which i doubt because he wouldn't have the chakra needed to cast it after a Sussano'o and an Amaterasu.
    maybe you are right..............i'm just telling what is in my mind

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok guys this chapter was really surprising..............so there are more spoilers and predictions released already............just visit NARUTO Manga and Spoilers: Naruto 478 RAW Spoilers and Predictions ..................just click this link .....................really amzing spoilers and predictions are there....................

Academy Student Spec. Ed. Antequera's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    ok guys this chapter was really surprising..............so there are more spoilers and predictions released already............just visit NARUTO Manga and Spoilers: Naruto 478 RAW Spoilers and Predictions ..................just click this link .....................really amzing spoilers and predictions are there....................
    0_0 Why Would You Premote Another Website On Someonelses, Seems Kinda Wrong :confused:

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    There's only dumb predictions from 478 in there..Not spoilers..

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin'

Maybe the blindless of sasuke's eyes was the trigger to bring itachi back, just like the justu of the fourth like everbody said. Cause right after we saw his eyes, itachi came out. And there we could see the pupil was bigger.

Realy kishi, he messed up our heads with this one ^.^ but i love to see him back, he's one of my favorite. Hope it's not a genjutsu.