Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions
1) Definitely not. They've said in the manga before that the Kyuubi's chakra is poisonous. Imagine how much more powerful Naruto might be if he didn't have that poison. Also, he can't control it, and if you can't control it in battle it's useless.
Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage
2) He only managed to beat Pain because the battle didn't last more than a few minutes. The final battle against Deva Pain was only won because each Pain had only one ability and his gravity attacks had timing problems. Also, he wasted a huge amount of chakra on that gravity sphere thing that the 8-tailed fox broke out of. He also had plenty of preparation by setting up clones to absorb natural chakra. How will he do in battle if he doesn't absorb natural chakra beforehand and doesn't set up clones?
3) That's exactly what clumsy is. In the middle of a fight (especially against a fast/observant/intelligent opponent), you can't say "give me a few minutes to put together my ultimate jutsu!" In sage mode Naruto was able to make Rasengans quickly and without clones, but again: Sage mode is extremely limited right now. We all know Naruto can perform miracles through training, but where his sage mode is right now is not good. More training will help, obviously.
4) Yes, I forgot summons. So he has 4 jutusus he can use: Rasengan, clones, transforms, and summons. Hardly a well-rounded ninja, and hardly as versatile as other Ninja's we've seen. Compare to Sasuke: a whole series of Fire jutsus, a whole series of Chidori jutsus, amaterasu, tsukyomi, susanoo, summons, chakra-infused weapon skills, great taijutsu, and whatever else Orochimaru taught him. Really, it's not a fight. Isn't Naruto still only a Genin?
5) Tsunade said that her special healing abilities caused her lifespan to shorten when she used them in the fight against Orochimaru. It has also been said that the fox's chakra caused Naruto's skin to burn off, which decreased his lifespan.
6) What could naruto possibly do to beat Sasuke? One shot of Amaterasu would kill Naruto. It is impossible to extinguish and burns until whatever it touches is devoured. Plus, it goes wherever Sasuke looks, and Naruto can't move faster than Sasukes eyes can. So Naruto could create a clone, but Sasuke's sharingan would see the clone. Susanoo would make sasuke immune to Rasengan and frog katas. Plus, Naruto can't use Raisen Shiruken against Sasuke because his fire style attacks would turn it back against Naruto with more power. Sharingan could control the fox chakra if Naruto used that. Maybe Sasuke could enter Naruto's subconscious and unseal the fox entirely, and then Naruto would have to fight the fox. Naruto would be powerless inside any Genjutsu, he has not shown an ability to resist them any time one has been used on him.
At the moment it's not a fair fight. Kishi has given Sasuke too many abilities and has given Naruto far too few. Things are only going to get worse when Sasuke uses Itachi's eyes (and he will, eventually). Mangekyo sharingan are too powerful and Naruto has no known way to defend against them.