View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    2 1.38%
  • 2

    3 2.07%
  • 3

    7 4.83%
  • 4

    29 20.00%
  • 5

    104 71.72%
Page 33 of 33 « First ... 232930313233
Results 641 to 660 of 660
  1. #641
    Member Jonesy161's Avatar
    Status
    Jonesy161 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    724
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Thinking about it, it seems that Kishi is secretly following the 7 deadly sins idea like full metal alchemist does. Think he's playing the story as Madara and Sasuke being incorrect about the Sharingan all this time? After all, Madara desired more power, so he killed his closest friend. That desire for power was lust. He then went blind, and he bacame greedy to get his sight back, ending up taking his brothers eyes. Lust and Greed are 2 of the 7 deadly sins, and possibly the reason why his eyes are so strong is because he commited two of the sins. Maybe the more he commits, the more powerful it becomes. Also for Sasuke, the sin he commited was Pride, his pride of the uchiha clan forced him to kill Itachi without knowing the truth, and now that pride is forcing him to exact revenge against Konoha. Pain could also have been a symbol of the 7 deadly sins, as he was the 7 paths of Pain. I know, you'll say 6 paths of Pain, but Nagato was the 7th body, the body that ruled over life and death, so total, there were 7 realms.
     
         

  2. #642
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    133
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Finally(i had to splitt them up into 3 comments, or else it would have becomed a way to long comment to read).

    I wonder if Naruto will be as much as like his father. i mean except for the sacrificing part.

    Wouldn`t it be cool if Naruto eventually become a sensei and then Hokage.

    And lastly. I wonder how Naruto couldn`t know who his parents was.

    I mean, all he had to do was to ask the Third Hokage or something:confused:

    Surely, Naruto must have thought that someone known

    He was like, ah, i have no parents and i hate being alone, but i don`t wanna find out
    Frist it was the 4th who was the best out of all the kages in history (j-man) he sacrificed himself to beat madara tho but that is argueable too as the frist could control the beasts lol but according to the manga the 4th was the man ...
    Naruto will never be a super genious like his dad but he will be battle smart to make him equal to his dad (if that makes sence to you)
    They said something about a 6th element well in sage training i can't remember exactly what it was maybe it was that light dark thing you were talking about but the old frog made it sound awesome
    The third wouldn't have told him anything as it was a sworn secret he wasn't even suppose to know about the fox watch the pilot again and bring your history up haha
    Naruto should have a sick powerful Rasengan also cause it's the only move he has to work with haha he dosen't have the armorment sasuke or itachi had all the little guy has is a clone and rasengan hahaha depressing ... altho we may get a new tech with sage mode and kyubi mode on HOPEFULLY NOT a rasengan
    but thats all i got for you bro
    let me know if this helped you any
     
         
    Last edited by BigBen; 01-13-2010 at 06:07 AM. Reason: addition

  3. #643
    Member Jonesy161's Avatar
    Status
    Jonesy161 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    724
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    i was also thinking, in regards to sasuke vs naruto, that naruto showed us something new when he encountered pain in the last chap. b4 they went into the rewind or whatever they call it. he had those kyyubi/toad eyes. we don't kno what kind of power that mode beholds. Naruto's growth is limitless and the fact that he has been able to learn on the fly and also the ability to learn faster than most because of his shadow clone tech.
    Truthfully, I really think Naruto now has a bit of an understanding on how to control the Kyubi since his encounted with his dad. With his training with Jiraiya, he managed to control up to 3 or 4 tails, forgot what number. But hey, that was way back when he was the little kid, the time that went by, he might have increased that number by 1 or 2, but struggled because the seal was so messed up since it has been tampered with. Now that the seal was destroyed and re-established by his dad, it might be back at full flow of the demons chakra. And for those that think it's a load of bull, re-read. During sage mode, it was impossible for Naruto to mix sage chakra with Kyubi chakra, but after his encounter with his dad, he can now combine the two freely and easily with his final fight against God Realm of Pein, and again used it to so his feelings and thoughts by physical means to Nagato.
     
         

  4. #644
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    133
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Maybe so, but its still wird how Naruto didn`t ask

    Anyway. Jounins can`t master 2 at most. Kakashi have said that it`s rare for a jounin to have more than 2 And beside, Naruto would then have wind and water as the main elements and the other as backups or something:D

    Or maybe it was Yamato who said that in the Sora fillers
    Anyone who has seen kakashi fight knows he has more then 2
    He can use water attacks
    chidori lightning attacks
    fire attacks and also earth style
    the only thing i have never seen him do is a wind attack but 4 out of 5 is why kakashi makes people crap themselfs
    he studied under the 4th so no doubt he is a animal too
     
         

  5. #645
    Member Jonesy161's Avatar
    Status
    Jonesy161 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    724
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    1) Definitely not. They've said in the manga before that the Kyuubi's chakra is poisonous. Imagine how much more powerful Naruto might be if he didn't have that poison. Also, he can't control it, and if you can't control it in battle it's useless.

    2) He only managed to beat Pain because the battle didn't last more than a few minutes. The final battle against Deva Pain was only won because each Pain had only one ability and his gravity attacks had timing problems. Also, he wasted a huge amount of chakra on that gravity sphere thing that the 8-tailed fox broke out of. He also had plenty of preparation by setting up clones to absorb natural chakra. How will he do in battle if he doesn't absorb natural chakra beforehand and doesn't set up clones?

    3) That's exactly what clumsy is. In the middle of a fight (especially against a fast/observant/intelligent opponent), you can't say "give me a few minutes to put together my ultimate jutsu!" In sage mode Naruto was able to make Rasengans quickly and without clones, but again: Sage mode is extremely limited right now. We all know Naruto can perform miracles through training, but where his sage mode is right now is not good. More training will help, obviously.

    4) Yes, I forgot summons. So he has 4 jutusus he can use: Rasengan, clones, transforms, and summons. Hardly a well-rounded ninja, and hardly as versatile as other Ninja's we've seen. Compare to Sasuke: a whole series of Fire jutsus, a whole series of Chidori jutsus, amaterasu, tsukyomi, susanoo, summons, chakra-infused weapon skills, great taijutsu, and whatever else Orochimaru taught him. Really, it's not a fight. Isn't Naruto still only a Genin?

    5) Tsunade said that her special healing abilities caused her lifespan to shorten when she used them in the fight against Orochimaru. It has also been said that the fox's chakra caused Naruto's skin to burn off, which decreased his lifespan.

    6) What could naruto possibly do to beat Sasuke? One shot of Amaterasu would kill Naruto. It is impossible to extinguish and burns until whatever it touches is devoured. Plus, it goes wherever Sasuke looks, and Naruto can't move faster than Sasukes eyes can. So Naruto could create a clone, but Sasuke's sharingan would see the clone. Susanoo would make sasuke immune to Rasengan and frog katas. Plus, Naruto can't use Raisen Shiruken against Sasuke because his fire style attacks would turn it back against Naruto with more power. Sharingan could control the fox chakra if Naruto used that. Maybe Sasuke could enter Naruto's subconscious and unseal the fox entirely, and then Naruto would have to fight the fox. Naruto would be powerless inside any Genjutsu, he has not shown an ability to resist them any time one has been used on him.

    At the moment it's not a fair fight. Kishi has given Sasuke too many abilities and has given Naruto far too few. Things are only going to get worse when Sasuke uses Itachi's eyes (and he will, eventually). Mangekyo sharingan are too powerful and Naruto has no known way to defend against them.
    1.) He couldn't control it because the seal on his stomach has been tampered with for so long and to many times. People added more seals to it, degraded it, restrengthened it, etc. It's like have a clear tube with flowing water suddenly stuffed with junk that the flow becomes blocked or disturbed. Since his meeting with his dad, the seal was stripped and recreated, the Kyubi's chakra is now flowing nicely, who knows what abilities he can perform now.

    2.) Again, Naruto needs time to perform the required nesseccesaties to use sage mode. But hey, how do you explain him in sage mode after his encounter with his dad? You think he wasmeditating while in kyubi form? I doubt it. Again, the Kyubi's chakra interfered with sage mode, but now the seal has been reestablished. Do you not think he possibly has more control over the fox now then before? Don't you think that this control over the fox enabled it to not interfere with his sage tech to go into sage mode rapidly?

    3.)True, I agree with you there, he definately needs more training in his sage mode. Even though Ma and Pa frog thought him a pro at sage tech and mastered it more successfully then Jiraiya, he still can't take on Mangekyou without more control over the sage tech.

    4.) Naruto and Sasuke are complete opposites. Sasuke has limited chakra, he will tire easily. His jutsus like susano'o and ameterasu will drain it rapidly. Naruto on the other hand possesses immense chakra reserves without the help of the kyubi or sage mode. And even when his chakra is depleted, he can go into sage mode for unlimited nature chakra, or kyubi mode(if mastered) for unlimited dark chakra. Also, I higly doubt Susano'o will stand a chance against a fully formed Kyubi, and controlling someone with the MS is genjutsu. If Naruto does control the Kyubi, then he is basically invincible to the Genjutsu. If naruto falls into genjutsu, the kyubi will release him, if the Kyubi fall to it, then Naruto will release it. Both can't fall into genjutsu at the same time as both cannot be out at the same time.

    5.)Completely true, Tsunade did say that every time Naruto gets that cloak and then rapidly heals the injuries with the kyubi's chakra shortens his lifespan.

    6.)Naruto is a senjuu warrior, and his dad was a wind user while his mom was a water user. For all we know, Kishi might introduce a kekkei genkai that Naruto never knew he had. Plus, Sage mode increases his phsical strength, maybe it could help in slowing down the ameterasu from hitting him while he has time to escape. Also, like Susano'o, when Naruto has the Kyubi's cloak over him, it's impossible to get near him. Touching him poisons you, Naruto's chakra will burn, thrash, etc. to all those near him.

    At the moment, I believe it is a very fair fight, but I believe your right about Sasuke resorting to Itachi's eyes, in which case, Naruto definately needs more training, no questions asked. What we need to look at now is who will teach him? he's surpassed everyone in the village, even his dead father in power, but not brians. Maybe he can go take physics, calculus, and other classes to improve his thinking capabilities!
     
         

  6. #646
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    133
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    Like I said, it's a long shot. But, at the time Obito "died", Madara would have been over 100 years old. A crushed body can be fixed, but a 100 year old body is old.

    Also, remember that Orochimaru needed to transfer bodies on a limited schedule. Maybe Madara didn't want Obito's crushed body but couldn't find anything better on short notice. Maybe Madara can only inhabit an Uchiha body.

    Itachi did say that Madara was only a shell of his former self with little power. Maybe this is because he is inhabiting a crushed, broken body. Maybe
    he had to spend too much power to heal it.

    There are plenty of problems with this theory, but it does explain why Madara only seems to have one eye, why he wears a mask to conceal his face (because his face would be recognizable as somebody else), how kakashi got Mangekyo and Kamui, how Madara is able to be alive 100 years after the battle of the end where he was so injured that people thought he died, etc.
    No when madara frought the frist he lost his eye and his "life" within that battle would be more logical to assume cause the obito/madara would have been some 20-40 years apart
    Kakashi and his sharingan i have no idea about it so many questions that need awnsering like why does he have MS, why is his MS a space time where everything else seems to be genjutsu/amatsu .. why can't he shut it off and on ... ect ect kakashi's sharingan eye is just a wonder eye it can do things just because kakashi is that awesome lol
    Something else about "madara" that truly messes me up not the one eye thing but where did his EMS go ? i have not seen tobi/madara bust out anything past a lvl 3 sharingan and it was my understanding that when one gets EMS it is a always on MS without any blindness or side effects so madara i have not seen bust a MS or EMS and to me a EMS user should have EMS on all the time hahaha
    Anyone care to take a stab at these and awnser them i'm open to any theroys that may be bounceing around thanks
     
         

  7. #647
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    133
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    I still live in the hearts of all the Naruto Base fans!!!
    HAHA
    THAT YOU DO SIR !
    hahaha welcome back man
     
         

  8. #648
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Anyone who has seen kakashi fight knows he has more then 2
    He can use water attacks
    chidori lightning attacks
    fire attacks and also earth style
    the only thing i have never seen him do is a wind attack but 4 out of 5 is why kakashi makes people crap themselfs
    he studied under the 4th so no doubt he is a animal too
    ACTUALLY, that is anime only.

    In manga we haven't seen him use as many elements.
     
         

  9. #649
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy161 View Post
    Thinking about it, it seems that Kishi is secretly following the 7 deadly sins idea like full metal alchemist does. Think he's playing the story as Madara and Sasuke being incorrect about the Sharingan all this time? After all, Madara desired more power, so he killed his closest friend. That desire for power was lust. He then went blind, and he bacame greedy to get his sight back, ending up taking his brothers eyes. Lust and Greed are 2 of the 7 deadly sins, and possibly the reason why his eyes are so strong is because he commited two of the sins. Maybe the more he commits, the more powerful it becomes. Also for Sasuke, the sin he commited was Pride, his pride of the uchiha clan forced him to kill Itachi without knowing the truth, and now that pride is forcing him to exact revenge against Konoha. Pain could also have been a symbol of the 7 deadly sins, as he was the 7 paths of Pain. I know, you'll say 6 paths of Pain, but Nagato was the 7th body, the body that ruled over life and death, so total, there were 7 realms.
    Its a good take, one problem, you could find the 7 deadly sins in almost any and every story you ever read lol.

    That's why they're sins, because everyone commits them lol (gets church power as they know everyone does these things lol)
     
         

  10. #650
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    HAHA
    THAT YOU DO SIR !
    hahaha welcome back man
    "Arigato, Godaimas"-Thank you, very much.
     
         

  11. #651
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Ohh no Again Obito-tobi theories.....


    tobiobitoobitotobiobitotobi.
     
         

  12. #652
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    843
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    Though I would not write off your theory like most other people would do and like you say there is a lot of loose ends that doesnt really fit together, there is how ever evidence that completely disprove the possibility that Madara/Tobi is Obito.

    I cannot show you the manga chapter though I know for a fact that its there, you can feel more than welcome to look it up yourself but I can provide you with the exact situation, it was after the fight between Sasuke and Itachi. Where Sasuke and Madara have engaged in a serious discussion regarding Itachi's past, Madara is shown to reveal his RIGHT side of his face to Sasuke. As you will clearly see when scrolling back to those chapters, that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the RIGHT side other than wrinkles indicating that his body is of an old age. Thus supporting Twistedlinks theory more, that Madara is clocking at around 100 years with that body.

    So the reasons why that indicates he is not using the obitos body is due to the fact that the RIGTH side of obitos face/body was crushed thus the reason why Obito provided the left sharingan eye to Kakashi and not the crushed right one.

    Another thing that indicates that he is not/Obito/using Obitos body is as I have indicated the age of the face that you will find in those chapters are that of an old aged person, Obito and Kakashi is relatively the same age and you can clearly see that is not the case.

    Another thing also is, that the RIGHT side of Obito's body have been crushed, including his face, (Have already explained) and as can be clearly seen in those manga pages where Sasuke tries to Amaterasu Tobi/Madara's ass his face doesnt resemble that of a crushed bodys face, but more that of a person really really old.

    This not only removes the fact that Tobi/Madara is using Obito's body, it also removes the possibility of Madara transferring between bodies, reason being is that he is still using an old body and could have long gone switched to another body including Sasukes if he wanted to.

    I hope this sounds as logical to everybody as it does to me.
    I said my theory was far-fetched! However, nothing you said above really changes my opinion. My whole theory revolves around the possibility that Madara was able to heal Obito's crushed body. Obito's right side was crushed, this is true. IF Madara was able to magically "uncrush" it, we would have a Madara with a fully-functional right side. Magical uncrushing would not give him back an eye that was removed from the left side, however.

    Orochimaru was able to transfer bodies but still keep his own appearance. If Madara transferred to Obito's body, maybe he still looks old?

    Also, think about Danzou: He was able to steal Sharingans from dead Uchiha and integrate them into his own body. Maybe Madara was able to steal parts from Obito's dead body (some parts were not crushed) to help expand his life. It's not unthinkable.
     
         

  13. #653
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    674
    Location
    Mizukagure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    wow

    And omfg, since when in the manga did it say madara was the former mizukage?

    Its in naruto shippuuden, episode 142, its 6 mins 55 seconds in
    the same scene in the manga.....was mentioned by Mizukage in the conference too...
     
         

  14. #654
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    674
    Location
    Mizukagure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    lol, Naruto cannot master all 5 elements, jounins can master 2 at most, and kakashi pointed out that whoever learns other elements cant use them to as higher levels as natural affinity users.

    Only rinnegan can use all 5 elements.

    The 4th made the 3rd promise not to discuss what happened, this is due to tobi, as tobi is very smart, and Minato sealed the fox for a reason, as such if the 3rd stated what really happened tobi would figure a few things out.

    Im thinking tobi still thinks the 4th simply sealed the fox to protect the village, without realising it was to protect the village AND make a future ninja to take him down,
    i think he can master all elements because he mastered sage mode...and being a sage means you are a master in controlling the power of nature.....
     
         

  15. #655
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    843
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy161 View Post
    ...

    4.) Naruto and Sasuke are complete opposites. Sasuke has limited chakra, he will tire easily. His jutsus like susano'o and ameterasu will drain it rapidly. Naruto on the other hand possesses immense chakra reserves without the help of the kyubi or sage mode. And even when his chakra is depleted, he can go into sage mode for unlimited nature chakra, or kyubi mode(if mastered) for unlimited dark chakra. Also, I higly doubt Susano'o will stand a chance against a fully formed Kyubi, and controlling someone with the MS is genjutsu. If Naruto does control the Kyubi, then he is basically invincible to the Genjutsu. If naruto falls into genjutsu, the kyubi will release him, if the Kyubi fall to it, then Naruto will release it. Both can't fall into genjutsu at the same time as both cannot be out at the same time.

    ...

    6.)Naruto is a senjuu warrior, and his dad was a wind user while his mom was a water user. For all we know, Kishi might introduce a kekkei genkai that Naruto never knew he had. Plus, Sage mode increases his phsical strength, maybe it could help in slowing down the ameterasu from hitting him while he has time to escape. Also, like Susano'o, when Naruto has the Kyubi's cloak over him, it's impossible to get near him. Touching him poisons you, Naruto's chakra will burn, thrash, etc. to all those near him.

    At the moment, I believe it is a very fair fight, but I believe your right about Sasuke resorting to Itachi's eyes, in which case, Naruto definately needs more training, no questions asked. What we need to look at now is who will teach him? he's surpassed everyone in the village, even his dead father in power, but not brians. Maybe he can go take physics, calculus, and other classes to improve his thinking capabilities!
    The two techniques that bother me the most are the Tsukyomi and the Amaterasu. They have been described as the ultimate genjutsu and the ultimate ninjutsu at different times. We can forget Susanoo for now, that technique has some obvious limitations that make it less of a threat against Naruto right now.

    But let's look at the facts of Amaterasu, in particular: It burns whatever Sasuke looks at (And in a fight, I think Sasuke is going to look at Naruto at least once, no matter how fast he is moving). The black flames cannot be extinguished, and they continue to burn until whatever they are on is completely consumed. Besides Madara, who has space time jutsus that allow attacks to pass through his body, no character has been shown able to dodge Amaterasu or survive it once hit. Even the Hachibi in 8-tails mode was taken down by it. Naruto definitely can't go back to 8-tails mode, much less full 9-tails mode if he wants to remain in control of the fight. Fun fact: Naruto has never won a fight where he has given control to the fox.

    The Amaterasu jutsu is too powerful. I think Kishi made a mistake by creating it, and I don't think that there is any good way right now to win against it. Fire that burns hotter than the sun and cannot be extinguished is a little bit over the top and hard to fight against.
     
         

  16. #656
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    843
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quick note: The raw scans of 478 are out this morning. I have seen them. Too bad I don't read Japanese though! I'm sure the english translations will be out soon enough.
     
         

  17. #657
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    843
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    As I said, I wouldnt write off your theory though like I indicated above, that the probability of that is highly unlikely.

    In order for your theory to work Madara would require :

    A. A body transfer jitsu (In order to consume/take over another's body).

    B. A resurrection jitsu(In case Obito is deceased).

    C. If B is not applicable then A regeneration jitsu would be required anyway, far beyond that of Tsunade to beable to regenerate squished body parts.

    D. As well as a re animation jitsu in order for him to bring back his old appearance .
    Don't forget that Madara was a member of Akatsuki with some very interesting characters:

    Pain: Who was able to animate and control 6 corpses at once to fight for him

    Orochimaru: Who had a body transfer jutsu (and millions of other Jutsu)

    Hidan: A bonifide immortal

    Kakuzu: Effectively immortal, extends his lifespan by stealing body parts (especially the heart) from dead opponents

    Sasori: Transplanted his heart into a puppet and got rid of his body completely. It's not mentioned whether this operation was expected to give longevity or immortality, however.

    And let's not forget that if Tobi really is Madara as he claims, he is well over 100 years old and apparently in great condition.

    I'm just saying, considering the techniques we have seen in other Akatsuki members, it is not entirely unlikely that Madara is somehow using the crushed and discarded body of Obito. Maybe he transfered to the body (like Orochimaru), maybe he just stole a bunch of parts from it (like Kakuzu and, unrelatedly, Danzou), or maybe he is using it as a puppet (like Pain). None of these are impossible.
     
         

  18. #658
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    843
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    i was also thinking, in regards to sasuke vs naruto, that naruto showed us something new when he encountered pain in the last chap. b4 they went into the rewind or whatever they call it. he had those kyyubi/toad eyes. we don't kno what kind of power that mode beholds. Naruto's growth is limitless and the fact that he has been able to learn on the fly and also the ability to learn faster than most because of his shadow clone tech.
    This is the exact feeling that gives me hope. Naruto has determination and he learns very quickly. One Jutsu that I would love to see Naruto learn is his father's Flying Thunder God technique. Nobody else uses it, but if Kakashi had a sharingan before Minato died, he might have seen it and learned it (but never used it himself). THAT would be awesome, and would definitely give Naruto a huge advantage over Sasuke. Plus, if anybody can learn such a complicated technique, it's Naruto with his thousands of clones.

    More elemental attacks might be nice, especially if he learns water stuff or gains better control of wind stuff. Moukoton would be nice too but I think it's unlikely that Naruto is going to get that one.

    I don't think the frog eyes have any special power of their own, just a sign of the frog-like natural chakra in his body having a transformative effect.
     
         

  19. #659
    Member zed's Avatar
    Status
    zed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    64
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    This is the exact feeling that gives me hope. Naruto has determination and he learns very quickly. One Jutsu that I would love to see Naruto learn is his father's Flying Thunder God technique. Nobody else uses it, but if Kakashi had a sharingan before Minato died, he might have seen it and learned it (but never used it himself). THAT would be awesome, and would definitely give Naruto a huge advantage over Sasuke. Plus, if anybody can learn such a complicated technique, it's Naruto with his thousands of clones.

    More elemental attacks might be nice, especially if he learns water stuff or gains better control of wind stuff. Moukoton would be nice too but I think it's unlikely that Naruto is going to get that one.

    I don't think the frog eyes have any special power of their own, just a sign of the frog-like natural chakra in his body having a transformative effect.
    I would also love to see Naruto learning the Flying Thunder God technique, but i think i wouldn't be kakashi who would teach this technique rather Naruto will learn this technique directly from his father after releasing 8 tails!!!
     
         

  20. #660
    Academy Student
    Status
    yoman1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    chapter 478 is out:

    mangastream.com/read/naruto/478-26/2
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •