Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fate/ Zero

OMG I just finished watching it and I love it so much!! It has great action, story, characters and dialogue. I especially love Iskandar. It is definitly one of my all time favorites!

Have you guys seen it already?? If not check it out, you won't regret it. And if you did see it, what do you think of it?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fate/ Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzan View Post
    OMG I just finished watching it and I love it so much!! It has great action, story, characters and dialogue. I especially love Iskandar. It is definitly one of my all time favorites!

Have you guys seen it already?? If not check it out, you won't regret it. And if you did see it, what do you think of it?
    I haven't seen it though I saw a thread where some guy placed this anime at number 1, above code geass and death note so It must be good lol....I plan to start watching it later today or tonight, it's sounds awesome

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meme everything !

I'm more into comedy, supernatural and ecchi animes like Highschool DxD...

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

It's actually quite confusing me. Do I have to watch Fate/Night first and then watch Fate/Zero or... because I have seen the first episode, and the first 20 minutes was a continuous blabbering episode, but in the end they got revived, and it was really, really confusing me.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fastest thing alive.

I started it, but dropped it.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuusai View Post
    It's actually quite confusing me. Do I have to watch Fate/Night first and then watch Fate/Zero or... because I have seen the first episode, and the first 20 minutes was a continuous blabbering episode, but in the end they got revived, and it was really, really confusing me.
    Fate/ zero is a prequel to Fate/ Stay night, but it is also MUCH better than Stay night. The first episode is indeed a bit slow, but it gets really, really good after that.

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

now go watch Fate Stay Night,the boy that Kiritsugu found the ruin will be the main character thought he's nothing like Kiritsugu...

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya lives View Post
    I haven't seen it though I saw a thread where some guy placed this anime at number 1, above code geass and death note so It must be good lol....I plan to start watching it later today or tonight, it's sounds awesome
    I would put it on the same level as Code Geass, they are totally different but awesome in their own way!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status in
    life

I actually watched the first episode earlier today and thought the same thing. I really didn't understand what was going on until towards the end of the first episode All these 'K' names are hard to keep up with. But I try to give every anime at least 5 episodes before I abandon it.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fate/Zero was brilliant, definitely a great anime. I love the Fate series as a whole but Zero was definitely the best part of the anime. The ideal clashing was great and the dark atmosphere made for an amazing plot.

I would heavily recommend watching Fate/stay night first. Stay Night introduces you to the world more and technically it IS the original series, so it's better to see that first. Not to mention that watching Zero would utterly ruin Stay Night because not only is Zero a good deal better, but it would spoil so much of Stay Night that it would probably make the experience even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Youth and Full power View Post
    I started it, but dropped it.
    You should get back to it sometime. After Stay Night at least. Zero is a brilliant anime and it really pays off in the end.