Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!

How Developed Will the Supernova Crews Be

So I was just thinking today, just how much developement character wise/ Character Numbers will the other crews have?!

At the moment we have the following:

Law: Bepo, Jean Bart, The Penguin Duo (can't remember names)

X-Drake: N/A

Kidd: Killer, Guy who breaths Fire

Hawkins: Cat Head Guy, (I think one other notable member)

Scratchman Apoo: N/A

Bonney: N/A

Urouge: N/A

Bege: N/A

So my question is do you think that Oda will make more named/notable crew members for the rest of the Supernova in order to match the number of Straw Hats in the crew and their allies, or will it end up being that the total combined number of named crew members will end up matching the Straw Hats?

To clarify my last statement, instead of having 10 or so named people per crew, do you think the total sum of rival crews (Say the combination of Kidd, Apoo, and Hawkins matches the Straw Hats, plus Law, Bepo, and Jean Bart)?

I ask because we are going to have clashes amongst the Supernova Captains so I'm just wondering how they are going to match up the crews for the fights ^.^.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.

Re: How Developed Will the Supernova Crews Be

The guy who breaths fire is called Wire or metal.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like plants. plants are
    asexual, and can reproduce by
    budding. dat photosynthesis.
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.

coby> this thread

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...

Did you copy paste KGB Kakuzu/Robin's thread on OPB? xD This thread probably won't last long here though.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

I believe that the crews will have varying numbers of named/notable members , the supernova with the most notable characters will in the EOS be a Yonkou

those three crews are the Kidd Pirates,Heart Pirates and the Straw Hat Pirates.
    I believe that those three crews will all have an equal number of big shot members or as yonkou: fleet commanders which seems to be an increasingly normal thing for a Yonkou pirates crew.

Kidd Pirates:Eustass Kidd,Killer,Heat,Wire with more recruited big time pirates.

Straw Hat Pirates:Monkey D. Luffy,Roronoa Zoro,Sanji,Nico Robin,Brook,Franky,Chopper,Usopp,Nami and the 9th and 10th nakama (there are 9 members , 8 nakama to every member , EOS should have 10 fleet commanders and Luffy as Captain)

Heart Pirates:Trafalgar Law,Bepo,Jean Bart,Shachi,Penguin and more recruited big time pirates. (i have a hunch Kinemon,Momonosuke and Kanjuro will join Law.)

the other Supernova crews will not play such a huge role , but i do believe their captains could potentially reach Admiral Level.

However all these other crews have no named Members other than the captains.I think that we will get a few names but nothing else other than a few glimpses of them.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Urouge is obviously PK by now but Goda has yet to reveal it (just to keep the story going).

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    I believe that the crews will have varying numbers of named/notable members , the supernova with the most notable characters will in the EOS be a Yonkou

those three crews are the Kidd Pirates,Heart Pirates and the Straw Hat Pirates.
    I believe that those three crews will all have an equal number of big shot members or as yonkou: fleet commanders which seems to be an increasingly normal thing for a Yonkou pirates crew.

Kidd Pirates:Eustass Kidd,Killer,Heat,Wire with more recruited big time pirates.

Straw Hat Pirates:Monkey D. Luffy,Roronoa Zoro,Sanji,Nico Robin,Brook,Franky,Chopper,Usopp,Nami and the 9th and 10th nakama (there are 9 members , 8 nakama to every member , EOS should have 10 fleet commanders and Luffy as Captain)

Heart Pirates:Trafalgar Law,Bepo,Jean Bart,Shachi,Penguin and more recruited big time pirates. (i have a hunch Kinemon,Momonosuke and Kanjuro will join Law.)

the other Supernova crews will not play such a huge role , but i do believe their captains could potentially reach Admiral Level.

However all these other crews have no named Members other than the captains.I think that we will get a few names but nothing else other than a few glimpses of them.
    About the SHs, I agree. I think they need to be 11 all together. The BB Pirates are 11 combined as well, so if it's going to be 1-on-1 matchups when they fight, it should 11 vs 11. Maybe the SHs can have a 12th member that will join closer to the end, since BB's crewmates are Fleet Commanders now. In other words, they have a lot of subordinates that needs to be handled.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    About the SHs, I agree. I think they need to be 11 all together. The BB Pirates are 11 combined as well, so if it's going to be 1-on-1 matchups when they fight, it should 11 vs 11. Maybe the SHs can have a 12th member that will join closer to the end, since BB's crewmates are Fleet Commanders now. In other words, they have a lot of subordinates that needs to be handled.
    that is possible , another way of looking at it is there is a huge timeskip and by huge i mean a good dozen years...
    then the strawhats have loads of fodder pirate subordinates like WBP and BBP did/do now.