View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Parakoopatv

    1 2.38%
  • DoubleA49

    6 14.29%
  • Izinagi54

    1 2.38%
  • Disqualified

    1 2.38%
  • chakrawizard555

    1 2.38%
  • Sharingdork

    4 9.52%
  • Michael92

    9 21.43%
  • ItachiLeeHatake

    8 19.05%
  • Uzumaki16

    7 16.67%
  • Fermion

    4 9.52%
Page 24 of 24 « First ... 142021222324
Results 576 to 595 of 595
  1. #576
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    It's really a pointless battle, unfortunately, so I can't really say much else This world's a rose with too many thorns, so pricks are unavoidable, no matter what you do. Can't be helped.
    Okay, okay.

    Personally, I think that bullying should be solved by the kid that's being bullied (much like the way I did) rather than all these parental interventions. I would love to go into detail, but that would be such a drag.
     
         

  2. #577
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale - A great war in
    nearly here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Parteeeey!!! I'm so fu*king wasted right now... How are ya fwllows!!!!!

    Nah, JK xD So how is everyone on this lovely night, on the final day of this... thread ?=p
     
         

  3. #578
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Parteeeey!!! I'm so fu*king wasted right now... How are ya fwllows!!!!!

    Nah, JK xD So how is everyone on this lovely night, on the final day of this... thread ?=p
    Kinda bummed the thread is closing down.
     
         

  4. #579
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale - A great war in
    nearly here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA49 View Post
    Kinda bummed the thread is closing down.
    What are you talking about?? It's still... 8 hours or so left, and you still need to beat me in posts man!! O__o
     
         

  5. #580
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,297
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to make my dream of
    getting published a reality.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Parteeeey!!! I'm so fu*king wasted right now... How are ya fwllows!!!!!

    Nah, JK xD So how is everyone on this lovely night, on the final day of this... thread ?=p
    .....S. Train?
     
         

  6. #581
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale - A great war in
    nearly here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    .....S. Train?
    Maybe... I've hacked Michael's account, so now it's grass all the way O__O

    Yeah, don't think so, lol.
     
         

  7. #582
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,297
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to make my dream of
    getting published a reality.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Maybe... I've hacked Michael's account, so now it's grass all the way O__O

    Yeah, don't think so, lol.
    I KNEW IT!! MICHAEL'S JUST BEEN AN ALT ALL THIS TIME!!!

    Although, you do seem awfully excited to see the thread this close to closing, h.mmm?
     
         

  8. #583
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale - A great war in
    nearly here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    I KNEW IT!! MICHAEL'S JUST BEEN AN ALT ALL THIS TIME!!!

    Although, you do seem awfully excited to see the thread this close to closing, h.mmm?
    No, because I'll have to wait awhile before another epic thread appears
    Well yeah, I'm also eager to see the result, just like everyone else, haha. I'm not going to win this month though... I might get 2nd or 3rd, but I predict myself of getting 4th or 5th actually.
     
         

  9. #584
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    No, because I'll have to wait awhile before another epic thread appears
    Well yeah, I'm also eager to see the result, just like everyone else, haha. I'm not going to win this month though... I might get 2nd or 3rd, but I predict myself of getting 4th or 5th actually.
    Honestly, I wonder what I'll get.
     
         

  10. #585
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    6 hour 34 minutes till we see the results! Who's excited! I know I am! The poll ends 6:24AM for me and its 11:50AM right now. What about you guys?

    *hears crickets*

    Ok...I'll...just...go study now
     
         
    Last edited by ~Uzumaki~; 05-28-2013 at 11:05 PM.

  11. #586
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    6 hour 34 minutes till we see the results! Who's excited! I know I am! The poll ends 6:24AM for me and its 11:50AM right now. What about you guys?

    *hears crickets*

    Ok...I'll...just...go study now
    Hahahahaha, I'm actually pretty excited. I came in fourth last contest and hope to place this one. Honestly, I see ILH with the win and Uzu right behind him, and hopefully me up there as well!

    Go to bed after, and you'll find out in the morning.
     
         

  12. #587
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    What do you expect? We had a pretty long conversation there. Three days... I still need to vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA49 View Post
    Hahahahaha, I'm actually pretty excited. I came in fourth last contest and hope to place this one. Honestly, I see ILH with the win and Uzu right behind him, and hopefully me up there as well!

    Go to bed after, and you'll find out in the morning
    Yeah, that's da plan. :scorps:

    I really do want to win this though three first places in a row is a apparently some record here and I hope to be worthy to accomplish it as well.

    Did you vote Netsui? O_o
     
         

  13. #588
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    So I started watching Sword Art online, and honestly, it's pretty good.

    I have a couple questions for my FF:

    Should I expand Kenjutsu (sword techniques) to a ton more techniques than just what's presented, or keep it original?
     
         

  14. #589
    Who's the best?!! Lawliet's Avatar
    Status
    Lawliet is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ .
    Posts
    4,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's ^that^ green^ thing^
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    Yeah, that's da plan. :scorps:

    I really do want to win this though three first places in a row is a apparently some record here and I hope to be worthy to accomplish it as well.

    Did you vote Netsui? O_o
    Sorry Michael.
     
         

  15. #590
    Even Demons Have Demons. Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    14,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Can't wait till I get the first place medal!
     
         

  16. #591
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Can't wait till I get the first place medal!
    lol Jack, that's hilarious. It's too bad you got cut.
     
         

  17. #592
    Even Demons Have Demons. Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    14,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA49 View Post
    lol Jack, that's hilarious. It's too bad you got cut.

    I'm the underdog. That's okay. Nobody will see me coming.
     
         

  18. #593
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Wouldn't disagree with that for a second.


    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA49 View Post
    I see. So girl number 1 is your standard 20 year old these days.

    Girl 2 sounds pretty cool, but what's with all the younger women? I mean hell, the age difference between you and them is about a year off of what it is from them to me.

    About girl 1....She doesn't sound mentally stable. Then again, drugs aren't the problem, it's her ability to handle them that's going to be her downfall. The drugs are "natural" but abusing them, like anything, isn't exactly good for one's body. I can see what you're saying about marijuana. Personally, it doesn't affect me that much, like I've seen others. One of the guys I know, who smokes weed about as much as you, hallucinates when smoking, so what you are saying sounds about right.

    I got a question for you, what are your thoughts on bullying?

    We don't have much time left, so last question from me. I really would love to see extended responses. (God I sound like a teacher.)
    Yeah, girl #2 is also responsible unlike the first one. I haven't even known her long and I can tell that.

    It's not my fault they're so young...I find that out later after we've broken the ice. lol

    Thoughts on bullying? It's stupid, I know that. Bullies all have the same weakness though, they're all cowards. I had a favorite past-time in my school days, I'd bully the bullies. This one kid even tried bullying me once...and all I did was stand up...dude didn't know how freaking big I was. You've never seen a loud-mouth shut up so F-ing fast as he did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    You're 25?! O_o
    Yep, how old did you think I was? ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    ~ 13 Hours and 11 Minutes left to vote ~

    @ Sam - the fact that you're even using any of those things are beyond me... It's like walking into another dimension, haha.
    I only smoke weed and drink...I don't mess with anything else, it's the girl that's taking the weird sh*t. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Parteeeey!!! I'm so fu*king wasted right now... How are ya fwllows!!!!!

    Nah, JK xD So how is everyone on this lovely night, on the final day of this... thread ?=p
    I love this guy!
     
         

  19. #594
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post




    Yeah, girl #2 is also responsible unlike the first one. I haven't even known her long and I can tell that.

    It's not my fault they're so young...I find that out later after we've broken the ice. lol

    Thoughts on bullying? It's stupid, I know that. Bullies all have the same weakness though, they're all cowards. I had a favorite past-time in my school days, I'd bully the bullies. This one kid even tried bullying me once...and all I did was stand up...dude didn't know how freaking big I was. You've never seen a loud-mouth shut up so F-ing fast as he did.



    Yep, how old did you think I was? ^_^



    I only smoke weed and drink...I don't mess with anything else, it's the girl that's taking the weird sh*t. lol



    I love this guy!
    I thought you were like 21 or 22...maybe even 23 Cool dude.


    Seems I won. ^_^ And once again in history, God gives David(me) victory over Goliath(Michael, yeah you a Goliath!)
     
         

  20. #595
    Who's the best?!! Lawliet's Avatar
    Status
    Lawliet is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ .
    Posts
    4,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's ^that^ green^ thing^
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2013]

    So many alt votes. Final results are done.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •