Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,687
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Cursed Seal Administration Applications

    Rules:

    • Must have an eligable biography
    • Must have valid permissions
    • Must have passed the required tests/ Won as a tournament prize
    • Can only be conducted by senior Medical staff, and only with moderator consent
    • Each application must be validated by a moderator before the Curse Seal can be placed by a doctor


    Template:


    Link(s) to approval:
    Link to your bio:

    PHP Code:
    [B]Link(sapproval:[/B]
    [
    B]Link to your bio:[/B
     
         
    Last edited by Scorps; 11-08-2014 at 12:27 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member -Tauburn-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Tauburn- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,242
    Location
    ~_~ Where... am i now... Oh forget it, to high to care.
    Traveling the ninja world like
    Ero-Sensei
     

    Re: Cursed Seal Administration Applications

    Sorry posted in the one before this but cant find it now. and i dont know if it was for CM 1 & 2 or just 1 i cant check village thread anymore.

    Link(s) approval: Convo with Cali for CM
    Link to your bio: Shemei Who will be updated and character changed, once i get CM.
     
         
    Last edited by -Tauburn-; 11-15-2014 at 08:17 AM.

  3. #3
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,117
    Location
    Australia GMT +11
    O__O'
     



    Re: Cursed Seal Administration Applications

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tauburn- View Post
    Sorry posted in the one before this but cant find it now. and i dont know if it was for CM 1 & 2 or just 1 i cant check village thread anymore.

    Link(s) approval: Convo with Cali for CM
    Link to your bio: Shemei Who will be updated and character changed, once i get CM.
    Approved, make a thread and link me please.
     
         

  4. #4
    Kαkαshi Hαtαke's Avatar
    Status
    Kαkαshi Hαtαke is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,980
    Location
    sweden
    This user is too cool to have
    a status
     

    Re: Cursed Seal Administration Applications

    Link(s) approval: RP lottery second coming, Prize 48
    Link to your bio: Arno Victor Dorian will be updated once i get CM
     
         

  5. #5
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,117
    Location
    Australia GMT +11
    O__O'
     



    Re: Cursed Seal Administration Applications

    Quote Originally Posted by Kαkαshi Hαtαke View Post
    Link(s) approval: RP lottery second coming, Prize 48
    Link to your bio: Arno Victor Dorian will be updated once i get CM
    Approved, make a thread and link me please.
     
         

  6. #6
    Uzumaki Naruta's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Naruta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65,342
    Location
    NarutoBase :D
    -Active Member in Amegakure-
     



    Re: Cursed Seal Administration Applications

    Link(s) approval: Conversation with Cali
    Link to your bio: Naruta (Might change my mind on the bio but this bio for now)
     
         

  7. #7
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,117
    Location
    Australia GMT +11
    O__O'
     



    Re: Cursed Seal Administration Applications

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruta View Post
    Link(s) approval: Conversation with Cali
    Link to your bio: Naruta (Might change my mind on the bio but this bio for now)
    Make the thread and link me. Be certain this is the bio you want to have it on as the CM is bio bound and cannot be given a second time without winning/earning it again.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •