Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Supernov's next bounty

just before i start a bounty doesnt mean strength , it means the threat posed toward the WG (for all the noobs who think otherwise)
    just before the TS luffy had the highest bounty out of the supernova , with a bounty of 400 million beri.
    I doubt his 400 million was entirely based on strength , but more that it is because he was dragons son , garp grandson and had very dangerous potential as mentioned by MANY bigshots such as Kuzan,Borsalino and Doflamingo.

Since the timeskip Luffy has grown far stronger!
    The alliance with law will raise both their bounties up quite a bit by maybe 50 million to 100 million or so...
    BUT.
    Since Luffy previously had the highest bounty after the war ; his bounty will probably be raised further , why do i believe this?

NEW CHAPTER:
    Don Chinjao in his prime had a bounty of over 500 million beri , this is the second highest known bounty in the series so far (although it has not been specified). Remembering he is an old man and his strength has surely hindered seeing as he appears to be a good match for luffy with luffy turning out the victor in high diff (this is without regarding gear 2nd and gear 3rd).

As we see here he attacks Chinjao WITHOUT imbuing his haki IN BASE.

Considering Luffy clearly has far more potential seeing as he is younger and his bounty has not been raised for 2 years i estimate to be atleast 550 million beri , this also seems quite reasonable as he appears to be a good match for Ace before his death.

But if Luffy beats a man with over 500 million beri bounty in the arena in front of one of the admirals and CP0-AGI i am almost certain his bounty could be raised to over 600 million beri
    Considering he has powerful allies:
    Law(a shichibukai , former or still present is unknown) ,Dragon((kind of)leader of the revolt against the WG),Rayleigh(former first mate of the pirate king , currently at admiral level in strength)

Considering his potential:
    as a 17 year old boy with that high a bounty , and currently 19 ; as a super rookie with Haoshoku Haki.

His current feats and actions:
    Highest starting bounty in the East blue's history,defeated crocodile and moria (regardless of help etc. as a rookie these feats far surpass any other supernova), declaration of war against the world government and slimly defeating the strongest CP squads leader : Lucci (exlcuding CP0 because they may not have been formed at the time , we just don't know yet), sparking the greatest prison escape in the history of the OPV , having a major impact on the war at marineford.

in total i believe the WG will boost all the supernova bounties up again.
    BUT.
    Luffy's will be highest.

i would like the bounties to be:
    Luffy:600 million Beri(allied with law)
    Kidd:580 million Beri(allied with hawkins and apoo)
    Law:530 million Beri (alied with luffy , if he is a shichibukai still then his bounty will not increase)
    Hawkins:400 million Beri(allied with kidd and apoo)
    Apoo:450 million Beri(allied with kidd and hawkins)

IF they all ally (which i highly doubt)
    then having five allies of the worst generation would be an unstoppable force and increase bounties further and beyond comprehension.

Last edited by rinnemaki; 05-08-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Black Crow Beckons

Re: Supernov's next bounty

Good job, though I only disagree with one thing and that is.. .. .. . . . . Saying that Dragon is Luffy's ally. Other than saving him once ( Without luffy aware ) he has shown no hint whatsoever to be Luffy's ally. o_o

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by XxItachi x View Post
    Good job, though I only disagree with one thing and that is.. .. .. . . . . Saying that Dragon is Luffy's ally. Other than saving him once ( Without luffy aware ) he has shown no hint whatsoever to be Luffy's ally. o_o
    knowing he can be under dragons protection when they are close in presence

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Black Crow Beckons

Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    knowing he can be under dragons protection when they are close in presence
    Yeah that's true, but an ally is someone you can call on and have an alliance with. Luffy doesn't personally know Dragon, he knows of him. You remember when he didn't know who his father was right :3 !

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by XxItachi x View Post
    Yeah that's true, but an ally is someone you can call on and have an alliance with. Luffy doesn't personally know Dragon, he knows of him. You remember when he didn't know who his father was right :3 !
    yeah i know , but if luffy was to be killed the killer would have dragon on their hands , its kind of a deterrent to kill him which makes him more of a threat to the WG , we could say they are allies but still not allies , notice i said "(kind of)" after mentioning him.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Black Crow Beckons

yeah i know , but if luffy was to be killed the killer would have dragon on their hands , its kind of a deterrent to kill him which makes him more of a threat to the WG , we could say they are allies but still not allies , notice i said "(kind of)" after mentioning him.
    Ah, okay. I love Luffy's family They are all powerhouses !

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope luffy beats that bald headed guy, it would be a fascinating fight. Maybe some red hawk gatling action

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    I hope luffy beats that bald headed guy, it would be a fascinating fight. Maybe some red hawk gatling action
    Red hawk gatling , because red hawk jet gatling is for burgess and red hawk elephant gatling is for kaidou

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    रोक सकता है
    तो रोक ले।

I do agree that their bounty should increase but 600 million is quite high for him now. He needs to defeat doflamingo and kaidou and then i think his bounty will reach above 600 million. And as for other supernovas i want law to remain as a warlord and kidd as his opponent for one piece final fight.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...

Red hawk gatling , because red hawk jet gatling is for burgess and red hawk elephant gatling is for kaidou
    Well, there really isn't any "Red Hawk Gatling" as he needs to use Gear 2nd to use Red Hawk

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    Well, there really isn't any "Red Hawk Gatling" as he needs to use Gear 2nd to use Red Hawk
    we don't know that yet , the only SINGULAR time he used it was in gear 2nd. based on just one appearence we cannot judge on its usability (especially as this was under water under immense pressure from the depth they where at)

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

seems legit, i thought he'll get the shell shock with haki (atomic bomb) lol

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...

we don't know that yet , the only SINGULAR time he used it was in gear 2nd. based on just one appearence we cannot judge on its usability (especially as this was under water under immense pressure from the depth they where at)
    I think it's pretty simple. Gear 2nd is the only way he can heat up his body. He can't do that in his normal form. Red Hawk is like an extreme version of Gear 2nd.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Black Crow Beckons

I think it's pretty simple. Gear 2nd is the only way he can heat up his body. He can't do that in his normal form. Red Hawk is like an extreme version of Gear 2nd.
    This is true :D !

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

rubber catches fire when it becomes hot enough , and that requires vulcanization which can happen from sub zero temperatures. It is a chemical reaction allowing you to merge rubber with another element (normally sulphur which by the way is flamable) If Luffy vulcanized his armament haki could somehow act as a catalyst in this process.

Last edited by rinnemaki; 05-09-2013 at 06:39 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Black Crow Beckons

rubber catches fire when it becomes hot enough , and that requires vulcanization which can happen from sub zero temperatures. It is a chemical reaction allowing you to merge rubber with another element (normally sulphur which by the way is flamable) If Luffy vulcanized his armament haki could somehow act as a catalyst in this process.
    In third gear this doesn't seem like something he'd be able to do on the spot then.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Red Hawk is a G2 technique meaning it is a jet technique. Hence why there can be no
    Red hawk gatling
    &
    red hawk jet gatling
    Furthermore, unless Kaido refers to Ace during their fight, we won't see the RH (or any variants in that matter) until he fights either BB/Akainu (most likely Akainu).

OT: Jinbei said once a bounty goes >300, it's likely to increase, meaning Luffy can only pass the 500 mark once he takes down an Emperor.
    As for the others, I believe it'll be like this (after the defeat of their first (respective) Emperor:
    Urouge=*name your price after his capture*
    X Drake=400-500
    Zoro=200-350
    Kidd=<550
    Law=<550
    Apoo=300-460
    Hawkins=360-500

That's a rough guess and not quite thorough though.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Once they take down an emperor, Luffy's bounty should skyrocket to at very very least 680 million. Most likely somewhere between the 720-900 mark. Depending on whether or not there were spectators, his crews bounty may also increase in a respective manner. Zoro would at least be 350, most likely 400 million. Sanji should be hitting 250 - 330 million. Chopper will go up to like 60 beri. o_o. What would be funny as fuq, would be if someone mistook chopper as the one who took out Kaido, and his bounty rocketed to be higher than Luffy's. xD

For beating down Dolf, and winning the Colosseum tourney, Luffy should be hitting a 600million bounty, at least.

As for Law, well would his bounty even increase? He's a warlord soo...
    Kidd would probably only get a minor increase from his alliance, possibly hitting 530, most likely 510.

Last edited by Scaze; 05-09-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post

As for Law, well would his bounty even increase? He's a warlord soo...
    The WG know he is allied with the SH's which means (soon) it won't be frozen anymore and he is gonna return to being a normal pirate. So due to this, I think the difference between his bounty and Luffy's (after first Emperor takedown) will be <100.