OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i know who killed masaki...

the vandenreich killed her. Because of what she did....getting with a shinigami and what not.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: i know who killed masaki...

I taught it was some sort of hallow or something that killed her by the river, but the vendenreich makes perfect sense.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a reason I'm better
    than the rest of you. It's
    because I was born superior -
    suck it!

No, it was me!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.

makes sense .
    I also think a that those quincies have something to do with it

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think it was Ichigo that killed his mother. Isshin wasnt near here when the Grand Fisher attacked so he couldnt suppress her hollow and Ichigo's hollow. (Why i know this? Isshin just said in his chapter he knew about Ichigo's hollow even before it developed when he trained for his own Shinigami Powers with Urahara in his basement). Every time Ichigo's hollow comes out he blacks out and cant remembers anything. Ichigo blacked out and couldnt remember what happened, he didnt even know the Grand Fisher attacked, let alone how his mom died. Someone told him she died defending him, someone knew the truth. Even if Isshin was near, unless he had a lot of spirit power he wouldnt have been able to suppress 2 hollows for long. Ichigo's hollow grew too strong and the suppression bond was severed.

Ichigo imo, either saw his mom get attacked or he got attacked, freaked out, blacked out and went hollow berserk... eventually accidentally killing his mom. When we first saw that scene, she was lying dead on top of him holding him in her arms, probably feeling sorry he has to live with her curse. I imagine she died with a happy but sad face over the fact she saw him having a hollow like she did.

His hollow from the first time we've seen it has always healed Ichigo to near full health when they switch back to Ichigo, unless Ichigo forces himself to take over.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by adventnova View Post
    I think it was Ichigo that killed his mother. Isshin wasnt near here when the Grand Fisher attacked so he couldnt suppress her hollow and Ichigo's hollow. (Why i know this? Isshin just said in his chapter he knew about Ichigo's hollow even before it developed when he trained for his own Shinigami Powers with Urahara in his basement). Every time Ichigo's hollow comes out he blacks out and cant remembers anything. Ichigo blacked out and couldnt remember what happened, he didnt even know the Grand Fisher attacked, let alone how his mom died. Someone told him she died defending him, someone knew the truth. Even if Isshin was near, unless he had a lot of spirit power he wouldnt have been able to suppress 2 hollows for long. Ichigo's hollow grew too strong and the suppression bond was severed.

Ichigo imo, either saw his mom get attacked or he got attacked, freaked out, blacked out and went hollow berserk... eventually accidentally killing his mom. When we first saw that scene, she was lying dead on top of him holding him in her arms, probably feeling sorry he has to live with her curse. I imagine she died with a happy but sad face over the fact she saw him having a hollow like she did.

His hollow from the first time we've seen it has always healed Ichigo to near full health when they switch back to Ichigo, unless Ichigo forces himself to take over.
    I thought of this as well, nice job here. Most definitely agree. I just thought the vandereich might bring a lil twist. But it doesn't make much sense as far as context because they just showed up out of nowhere doesn't really fit with the story but at the same time theoretically it does cuz Masaki was part of one of the strongest Quincy families and when they went to get her they saw that she had a hollow and boom they killed her ... Lets see what happens. Of ichigo was the one that killed her, he would be devastated.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by adventnova View Post

Um I don't think grand fisher had anything to do with masaki death..I think the Quincy wer behind it I don't kno what they did but they did something or ichigo hollow just went crazy out of no where for some odd reason.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    I thought of this as well, nice job here. Most definitely agree. I just thought the vandereich might bring a lil twist. But it doesn't make much sense as far as context because they just showed up out of nowhere doesn't really fit with the story but at the same time theoretically it does cuz Masaki was part of one of the strongest Quincy families and when they went to get her they saw that she had a hollow and boom they killed her ... Lets see what happens. Of ichigo was the one that killed her, he would be devastated.
    Would Ichigo be devastated? - Yes, though i highly doubt he would commit suicide over it. We have 6 more years worth of the Bleach Manga, at some point with the way Kubo is going to have to make Ichigo go through some major peril or devastation. I am not saying this is definitly it and you should agree with me, im just trying to think Bleach could get more interesting and this would probably be the most Ultimate Twist to date in the story if it was the case and honestly would be perfect. So far, in the 3rd Arc here its been more graphic in many terms right off the bat compared to the 1st and 2nd Arc. Which could also be why Kubo has "postponed" the anime series.

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Um I don't think grand fisher had anything to do with masaki death..I think the Quincy wer behind it I don't kno what they did but they did something or ichigo hollow just went crazy out of no where for some odd reason.
    The Grand Fisher was the bait to lure out Ichigo and/or Masaki. It still has everything to do with Masaki's death whether it killed her or not. She died there after it showed up, we never saw it kill her, thats what Isshin is going to explain next chapter.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

I still don't think she's as dead, I wouldn't jump to conclusions as saying someone died doesn't mean it was her life that died perhaps it was her personality perhaps it was taken away by Juha creating a new Masaki that's loyal to the Quincies.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    I still don't think she's as dead, I wouldn't jump to conclusions as saying someone died doesn't mean it was her life that died perhaps it was her personality perhaps it was taken away by Juha creating a new Masaki that's loyal to the Quincies.
    That sir is why i enjoy reading your responses. An outside the box theory. + rep

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ishin himself stated in this latest chapter that his shinigami powers returned 20 years AFTER ichigo's hollow had been awakened. So his mother NEVER could possibly be killed by ichigo in hollow form.

This most likely will go to the vandenreich as i don't see any other possibility. But somehow i get this feeling that aizen is mixed up in this issue aswell..I mean as ishin stated, the real reason how masaki died.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was the vandenreich no doubt about it.

look at this:

Because i think that image of Masaki's corpse is from Juha Bach (or whatever his name is) memory.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    tossing midgets

ichigo killing his mother seems very probable now that i think about it more especially with the way her body was positioned like she was trying to grab him and bring him out of the hollow state, the only thing i keep comingback to tho is why/how the grand fisher wasn't killed by ichigo's hollow form and still have a nagging feeling that the vanden******s had something to do with it... can't wait to see ichigo standing triumphantly over the corpse of juha bach

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by tossmidgetsenpai View Post
    ichigo killing his mother seems very probable now that i think about it more especially with the way her body was positioned like she was trying to grab him and bring him out of the hollow state, the only thing i keep comingback to tho is why/how the grand fisher wasn't killed by ichigo's hollow form and still have a nagging feeling that the vanden******s had something to do with it... can't wait to see ichigo standing triumphantly over the corpse of juha bach
    Perhaps the Quincies wanted people to believe Grand Fisher killed Masaki so they could have Masaki work for them without the knowledge of anyone.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks for the input guys I'm sold on juha Bach ... Might she still be alive ( knowing kubo she prabaly might)

Artistic Shinobi Nakamazi Itchigo's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, listen up..!! Heroes are
    people who share their booze
    with other people!!! 'I' WANNA
    DRINK MY BOOZE!!! - Roronoa
    Zoro

A plausible theory but it aint far away now, we're about to find out