Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't be a racist,hate
    everyone.

Chap#629 The SO6P's chakra?

Well in this week's manga chapter,we saw that when naruto was basically pretty much beaten up by the effects of the ten tail's attack(chakra spiking according to my understanding),the tailed beast's chakra surfaced in Naruto.And we also saw a face of a person in the background.

This was the most important and debatable page from the whole chapter,put aside the Rin's death pages.I have seen many people come up with some pretty incoherent,and to be honest,pretty idiotic conclusions from this which i don't even want to mention.I'm not going to brag,I'll will try to back up my theory with as much evidence as possible.

In this page,during Nagato and Naruto's battle we see a similar picture in the background.This increases the probability rate of my theory that,SO6P's chakra surfaced in Naruto since only he and Nagato had the Rennigan for a long term.

Other things can also be concluded,for example,the chakra of the sage must have come from the tailed beast's chakra that Naruto possessed.I think that Naruto is the sage's successor,and that the sage had instructed the tailed beasts to hand his chakra to "the person who will lead you to the right path".This indicates that in the future we are going to see a meeting of Naruto and SO6P in Naruto's subconscious.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Chap#629 The SO6P's chakra?

The Bijuu's have the S06P's chakra inside them

Naruto's also an Uzumaki which indicates a relation to him and the S06P

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    People live their lives bound
    by what they accept as correct
    and true. That’s how they
    define “reality”. But what
    does it mean to be
    “correct” or “true”?
    Merely vague concepts… their
    “reality” may all be a
    mirage.

Quote Originally Posted by MWQ View Post
    Well in this week's manga chapter,we saw that when naruto was basically pretty much beaten up by the effects of the ten tail's attack(chakra spiking according to my understanding),the tailed beast's chakra surfaced in Naruto.And we also saw a face of a person in the background.

This was the most important and debatable page from the whole chapter,put aside the Rin's death pages.I have seen many people come up with some pretty incoherent,and to be honest,pretty idiotic conclusions from this which i don't even want to mention.I'm not going to brag,I'll will try to back up my theory with as much evidence as possible.

In this page,during Nagato and Naruto's battle we see a similar picture in the background.This increases the probability rate of my theory that,SO6P's chakra surfaced in Naruto since only he and Nagato had the Rennigan for a long term.

Other things can also be concluded,for example,the chakra of the sage must have come from the tailed beast's chakra that Naruto possessed.I think that Naruto is the sage's successor,and that the sage had instructed the tailed beasts to hand his chakra to "the person who will lead you to the right path".This indicates that in the future we are going to see a meeting of Naruto and SO6P in Naruto's subconscious.
    I just made a thread about this called "Naruto/DbZ parallels" it agrees with your idea!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't be a racist,hate
    everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ballerjordan View Post
    The Bijuu's have the S06P's chakra inside them

Naruto's also an Uzumaki which indicates a relation to him and the S06P
    Agreed I have no doubt that the sage was also an Uzumaki,but there are a lot more evident similarities of the sage being an uzumaki then you have stated.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I do also think that Naruto and SO6P will meet in Naruto's subconscious.

He's already talked to his mother and father in his subconscious, years after they died. So it's been proven possible before.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't be a racist,hate
    everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by x44jackal44x View Post
    I just made a thread about this called "Naruto/DbZ parallels" it agrees with your idea!
    Oh okay,ill be sure to take a look at it

Quote Originally Posted by Vitvol View Post
    I do also think that Naruto and SO6P will meet in Naruto's subconscious.

He's already talked to his mother and father in his subconscious, years after they died. So it's been proven possible before.
    Yeah whenever there are events and plot that needs to be told in detail,some dead character or characters reveal it.For example,Minato,Kushina,The hokages,Itachi ect.

Last edited by MWQ; 05-09-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that the SO6P probably left part of his conscience or chakra in each of the tailed beasts, gather enough of it and the trace amount of chakra become a large enough quantity to make the SO6P appear in the host's subconscious, just like in Minato and Kushina's case.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I AM KING!

Naruto will not end until the sage of six paths is revealed.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't be a racist,hate
    everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ensign View Post
    I think that the SO6P probably left part of his conscience or chakra in each of the tailed beasts, gather enough of it and the trace amount of chakra become a large enough quantity to make the SO6P appear in the host's subconscious, just like in Minato and Kushina's case.
    Yeah,and thats how he intended to pass on his history with the 10 tails.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.

No, Naruto is incomplete, he needs sasuke kind of a fusion thing & sasuke is incomplete as well. If its just Naruto becoming the next sage then history will repeat when sasuke & naruto have children it needs to be 1 but naruto isn't the next sage, basically what i'm saying is (like gogeta said) *new character version* "I'm not Naruto nor Sasuke, I'm the sage who will annihilate you." If my theory is correct then sasuke & naruto will do this to fuse:

-_- (the picture when naruto is connecting chakras)

Sasuke can connect his susanoo chakra (or cm) to naruto and sasuke connect his cm or susanoo chakra to naruto chakra, & then they will fuse.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    No, Naruto is incomplete, he needs sasuke kind of a fusion thing & sasuke is incomplete as well. If its just Naruto becoming the next sage then history will repeat when sasuke & naruto have children it needs to be 1 but naruto isn't the next sage, basically what i'm saying is (like gogeta said) *new character version* "I'm not Naruto nor Sasuke, I'm the sage who will annihilate you." If my theory is correct then sasuke & naruto will do this to fuse:

-_- (the picture when naruto is connecting chakras)

Sasuke can connect his susanoo chakra (or cm) to naruto and sasuke connect his cm or susanoo chakra to naruto chakra, & then they will fuse.
    I hope you're right.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are sworn brothers, we
    drank to it- Sabo

Good theory