Page 12 of 15 « First ... 289101112131415 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Ancient Warrior

Re: What The Juubi Saw In Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Light yagami Kira View Post
    derp obito is over rated i can make much better theory than him and dr proof together its just that im new here and i dont know what the main thing people want to know
    Actions speak louder than words. Don't talk about it, Be about it. However, Derps theories have been On Point almost every single time. Its not about what you 'think' people want to know, it's also about what you 'know' to be relevant and then creating a flawless theory as Derp often does.

I'm a Leader, Not a follower, so i agree with many of his threads simply because i am genuinely impressed with the accuracy of Derps findings and the attention to detail so to me: more Reps to Derp because it takes a sharp eye and mind.

If you can do better then just do it lol dont talk about it heh hehehe

Haters gonna hate lmao

Impress and you get the Reps

Status
    Aug 2012
    Whatever goes upon two legs is
    a friend, whatever goes upon
    four legs, or has wings, is an
    enemy.

Ok now I see, I've almost read every comment here on this thread but here is what I found:

- Majority agrees with this theory
    - You only give us a few manga pages and conclude that Naruto will meet SO6P
    - Your theory is based on complete assumption

Now from my point of view I don't think Naruto will be able to see SO6P just by having yin Kurama, its like those people who say he will get rinnengan when he gets that kurama. Sorry derp but I completely disagree with this theory I dont see SO6P manifesting himself when yin and yang kurama unite.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Ancient Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Horidora Chan View Post
    Ok now I see, I've almost read every comment here on this thread but here is what I found:

- Majority agrees with this theory
    - You only give us a few manga pages and conclude that Naruto will meet SO6P
    - Your theory is based on complete assumption

Now from my point of view I don't think Naruto will be able to see SO6P just by having yin Kurama, its like those people who say he will get rinnengan when he gets that kurama. Sorry derp but I completely disagree with this theory I dont see SO6P manifesting himself when yin and yang kurama unite.
    However it's still pretty evident that Naruto will communicate with the SO6P. It's also very plausible that Naruto might meet the Sage when Kuramas Yin and Yang Chakra combine as Kurama is the only tailed beast who recieved the Sage of the Six Paths Seal. That, and the fact that the Juubi has been ressurrected. It may happen when Naruto is faced with the Juubis final form.

Last edited by SilverfoxUchiha; 05-13-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

very interesting theory liked it :P

Status
    Aug 2012
    enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverfoxUchiha View Post
    However it's still pretty evident that Naruto will communicate with the SO6P. It's also very plausible that Naruto might meet the Sage when Kuramas Yin and Yang Chakra combine as Kurama is the only tailed beast who recieved the Sage of the Six Paths Seal. That, and the fact that the Juubi has been ressurrected. It may happen when Naruto is faced with the Juubis final form.
    the bold part... its only an assumption on what a NB member assumed

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Naruto will get the rinnegan

You people are forgetting what was first said about the rinnegan and how someone comes to acquire the rinnegan and the reason why madara has isn't because it's the next step after the ems its becaused he was recognised as a god of destruction of his era and naruto is a god of creation of the current era

Status
    Oct 2012
    Ancient Warrior

the bold part... its only an assumption on what a NB member assumed
    'the bold part' is NOT based on what a NB member has assumed. The bold part is based on my own observations of the Manga. Uzumakis have always been used as Jinchuriki to the Kyuubi. And the Sage of the Six Paths Seal is an Uzumaki Seal.

To my own knowledge I am not aware of an Uzumaki being Jinchuriki to any of the tailed beasts other than the Nine Tails, and therefore, the SO6P Seal has been specifically used on the Kyuubi alone.

'THE SAGE OF THE SIX PATHS' Seal.

You are free to come with any evidences supporting an argument that it was used on any other tailed beasts. However i believe it is no coincidence. It's relative.

We will have to wait and see if Narutos connection to the Sage (as is becoming more and more evident).... Kuramas Yin/Yang Chakra.... Narutos Chakra (as Derp has posted).... and the Sage of the Six Paths Seal are in any way connected.

For all we know... a portion of the Sages Chakra might be stored within the Seal itself: connecting Naruto, the Sage, and Kurama if the time comes for power, chakra, completion of the propecy of the Sages reincarnation (Naruto Uzumaki, maybe?) to be fullfilled.

Last edited by SilverfoxUchiha; 05-13-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2013
    This user has no status.

oh damn Impresssive....as always. Hope we see a manifestation of the Rikudo sennin soon

Status
    Sep 2012
    There's no retirement for an
    artist, it's your way of
    living so there's no end to
    it.

Wonderful thread
    Excellent as always

Status
    May 2012
    I Ain't Dead.

Hmmm.... I'm 50/50 on agreeing and disagreeing. I am not convinced So6P will return, but that would be pretty cool. Double XP for this well-done thread though!! #Derp4Prez

Status
    May 2012
    I Ain't Dead.

Hmmm.... I'm 50/50 on agreeing and disagreeing. I am not convinced So6P will return, but that would be pretty awesome. Your point about the sealed chakras of So6P is almost probably right however. If Naruto gets Rinnegan I hope it's only a one-shot to take care of the Juubi. Double XP for this well-done thread though!! #Derp4Prez

Status
    Oct 2012
    Shall we?

Very good points, I agree with this very much so

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Juubi saw rikoudu sage in naruto and pretty much went into yoga mode

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

it has been all about the seal since the beginning i told ppl that naruto's seal is special ...it's not just about containing the tailed beast is about their chakra combining with host. and when naruto gets the yin part it's gonna be a wrap and i don't mean mcdonals

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by The Paradox View Post
    Very good points, I agree with this very much so
    Thank you very much.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Unlike one guy who thinks Naruto will get a temporary Rinnegan and has posted this in this area, I say it permanent,why? Because all Naruto's power ups have ben not only permanent, but He has surpass the previous users of the jutsu.

Status
    Aug 2012
    enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverfoxUchiha View Post
    'the bold part' is NOT based on what a NB member has assumed. The bold part is based on my own observations of the Manga. Uzumakis have always been used as Jinchuriki to the Kyuubi. And the Sage of the Six Paths Seal is an Uzumaki Seal.

To my own knowledge I am not aware of an Uzumaki being Jinchuriki to any of the tailed beasts other than the Nine Tails, and therefore, the SO6P Seal has been specifically used on the Kyuubi alone.

'THE SAGE OF THE SIX PATHS' Seal.

You are free to come with any evidences supporting an argument that it was used on any other tailed beasts. However i believe it is no coincidence. It's relative.

We will have to wait and see if Narutos connection to the Sage (as is becoming more and more evident).... Kuramas Yin/Yang Chakra.... Narutos Chakra (as Derp has posted).... and the Sage of the Six Paths Seal are in any way connected.

For all we know... a portion of the Sages Chakra might be stored within the Seal itself: connecting Naruto, the Sage, and Kurama if the time comes for power, chakra, completion of the propecy of the Sages reincarnation (Naruto Uzumaki, maybe?) to be fullfilled.
    You are making this look like its not a theory anymore but a prediction of what will happen. Look the Uzumaki's have been the 9 tails jins just because they have a strong life force to hold back the nine tails. You dont realize the difference of the seals used to seal nine tails in these three jins which are Mito, Kushina and Naruto. Let me tell you the difference.... in Mito and Kushina's case their seals were designed to hold the kyuubi at bay and not do any harm to the world and free from shaingan users.

But in Naruto's case the seal used was a seal that allowed naruo and Kyuubi to co-exist with each other and read each other's emotions. Now I am guessing that Mito and Kushina both used the same seal that like imprisoned the Kyuubi inside themselves and it immobile to do anything.

Oh and about SO6P seal... what are you talking about?

Status
    May 2012

Great theory!

Status
    Oct 2012
    Ancient Warrior

You are making this look like its not a theory anymore but a prediction of what will happen. Look the Uzumaki's have been the 9 tails jins just because they have a strong life force to hold back the nine tails. You dont realize the difference of the seals used to seal nine tails in these three jins which are Mito, Kushina and Naruto. Let me tell you the difference.... in Mito and Kushina's case their seals were designed to hold the kyuubi at bay and not do any harm to the world and free from shaingan users.

But in Naruto's case the seal used was a seal that allowed naruo and Kyuubi to co-exist with each other and read each other's emotions. Now I am guessing that Mito and Kushina both used the same seal that like imprisoned the Kyuubi inside themselves and it immobile to do anything.

Oh and about SO6P seal... what are you talking about?
    About the SO6P Seal: Kurama actually RECOGNISED the Seal itself as the Sage of the Six Paths own Seal when Naruto used it on him after extracting the Kyuubi Chakra. He looked shocked and surprised that Naruto could use the SO6P Seal. Read the Manga again.

Obviously Uzumakis are best hosts because of their Chakra reserves, however regardless of that: If Mito and Kushina did NOT use the SO6P Seal (evidently they did not my bad, Naruto only used that particular Seal after defeating the Kyuubi with the help of Kushina) it would only stand to reason the NARUTO could use it because somehow there is a connection between himself, the Sage, and Kurama! Are you not seeing my point?

That and the fact that all of the other Bijuus also recognised a familiarity with The Sage of the Six Paths when they all gave their names AND chakra essence to Naruto.

In regards to the Seal itself POSSIBLY holding some of the Sages Chakra: I am referring to the Sages Consciousness. It would make sense as the Seal itself was used by the Sage and also connected and controlled the Yang Chakra flow between Naruto and Kurama.

Still, even if thats not the case, i still think we are going to find out more about the Naruto/Sage/Kurama/SO6P Seal Connection.

Totally agree with Sir Derp Obitos post. Also think the Seal is relevant. As well as the 'Consciousness' of the Sage and his Manifestation. The other half of Kuramas Chakra included.

And for the record: It's just a theory. NOT a prediction. I have yet to hear your theories on things. All you have said is you disagree you disagree.

Last edited by SilverfoxUchiha; 05-13-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Tomoe Rinnegan View Post
    Great theory!
    Thank you very much