Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best time to plant a tree
    was 20 years ago. The second
    best time is now.

Re: What The Juubi Saw In Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by SilverfoxUchiha View Post
    You are correct in saying that there were many who weilded the Kyuubi whilst he had his full Yin and Yang Chakra, however, Only ONE of these is the child of the prophesy: and that is Naruto Uzumaki.

I am not saying that the Kyuubis Yin Chakra would be the sole reason for Naruto possibly progressing closer towards the manifestation of the SO6P, however again as i have said the completion of Kuramas Chakra could potentially greatly altar Narutos physical state when in Kyuubi/Bijuu mode which already is bearing a striking resemblance to the Sage; just being sourced on the Kyuubis Yang Chakra alone.

I can hear what you are saying with regards to your belief that the Juubi may have simply 'remembered' the SO6P after recognising the essence of the other Bijuus within Naruto, however, how then would you explain Narutos Chakra signal that Obito recognised, or even the connection as being the child of prophesy.

Then again, are you forgetting the part of the prophesy in which the Sage would be reincarnated upon the revival of the Juubi?

I still disagree with you. And it is also Kishis style to bring in past characters to explain their story (it wasnt that long ago that both Hashirama and Madara were simply 'Legends of the past', as much as they were so often forshadowed (naruto and sasukes battle at the valley of the end?).

No such things as coincidence. Evidence points at the possibility of the Sages Chakra impression being within Naruto, even simply from the SO6P Seal within him, which no other previous Nine Tails Jinchuriki had.

so in a nutshell i totally disagree with you.

I'd use frames from the manga to back up my points as there are actually many i could use however i am using my cell phone so cant use them, however the images Derp has used are sufficient.
    Oke I see where you are coming from, if you think kishi's foreshadowing is worth it then it would be wasted like "that" jutsu even in this very day no one can actually say what is it. You might be wondering why I am bringing up "that" jutsu; this is because I feel there would be another way for Naruto to meet SO6P besides having the yin kurama, meaning Naruto would have to get closer to Juubi... maybe he would be subjugated by juubi and meet it on its conciousness and then he might meet sage then. In any case this is just an assumption in my case

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've had the same suspicion for a while as well. That SO6P's chakra is sealed within all of the tailed beasts, and will manifest at some point.

I believe Minato still has the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra, though many people disagree with this, I can back it with evidence even more now that Minato has said he has a gift for Naruto. It's possible this will be the last thing needed for the SO6P himself to be temporarily manifested inside Naruto, similarly to how Minato was during Naruto's fight against Pain.

The one thing that I have found strange this whole time is what about the 1 tails? It was sealed inside the gedo after extracted from Gaara, but Gaara's life was saved. Because of this, Obito didn't have a 1 tail jinchuuriki to use and Shukaku never had a chance to give Naruto his chakra. I don't know it this is just going to be something that is totally ignored or an explanation will be given in the future.

I'm curious if the other Hokage, Sasuke, and Orochimaru will be at the battlefield as well next week. All we saw was Minato arrive, but since he was with them they shouldn't be far behind. However it's possible Minato just got there before the others because he was the fastest. I don't see why the 2nd at least wouldn't be able to keep pace with him, as he also has a similar s/t jutsu.

Things are getting very interesting. It's refreshing as certain parts of the war have really dragged on....this battle has been going on for so long, I have no idea how they are going to do this in the anime. There has never been a battle of this magnitude yet. The anime episodes for the last 20-30 chapters are going to be awesome

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man you good ,, thats what i thought also after reading the manga, but seems like a lot of people didnt understand so they kept bashing on how unconsistant kishi is,, I guess you just save a lot of sheep that went astray.

Good Job !!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAGE of THE HIDDEN LEAF

I agree with you on this point. Naruto should talk to SO6P soon in his mind and SO^P will guide him how to defeat Juubi.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Horidora Chan View Post
    Oke I see where you are coming from, if you think kishi's foreshadowing is worth it then it would be wasted like "that" jutsu even in this very day no one can actually say what is it. You might be wondering why I am bringing up "that" jutsu; this is because I feel there would be another way for Naruto to meet SO6P besides having the yin kurama, meaning Naruto would have to get closer to Juubi... maybe he would be subjugated by juubi and meet it on its conciousness and then he might meet sage then. In any case this is just an assumption in my case
    I can understand what you are saying. I had always thought 'that' Jutsu was possibly the manipulation of the Rasengan itself as the principle of the technique was based on the Bijuu-dama. However, i was always underwhelmed by that and would hope Naruto would acquire something better to call it 'that jutsu'; seeing as Minato and Jiraiya had already been using it constantly in battle: meaning it was not exclusive to Naruto.

I have also thought it would make sense that somehow Naruto would eventually be able to communicate with the consciousness of the Juubi, seeing as the Juubis Chakra is Raw Elemental Nature Based Energy; and Naruto when in Sage Mode is able to tap into Nature Chakra.

Which would stand to reason. Yang Chakra = Physical Energy. Yin Chakra = Spiritual. Yin + Yang = Completion.

I stand by what i say in regards to possible theory. I do think Naruto would have to learn from the Sage about the Sealing of the Juubi, and currently Narutos power level is below par for the job, he'd need a boost.

That said... with the reintroduction of so many characters (Orochimaru, Sasuke, Hashirama, etc) ANYTHING can happen.

Last edited by SilverfoxUchiha; 05-16-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ello

Considering how every "Permanent" Seal seems to be able to broken now a days (4 hokages revived) then it wouldn't surprise if SO6P could have intregrated his own Chakra into the 9 bijuu's. Minato did it, so why wouldn't SO6P be able to do it, and seeing as Minato learned his sealing techniques from the Uzumaki and theres the theory of SO6P being an Uzumaki, would fit quite well.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have also though about it the connection between the naruto and the sennin power, the over half of the kuruma chakra is sealed inside minato who has been revived by orochimaru. so in the last chapter minato has join naruto on the battlefield, let's we got some good surprise in the next chapter

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. no offence i have a feeling that Bee may die still yet (hachibi then being sealed in naruto).

2.or pass what ever the other bijuu's gave to naruto .

And hell also probly get the other half of karuma

Last edited by Cammo; 05-16-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I WAS TRIPPING ON THIZZ

Yep, pretty obvious by this point.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

His Padawan?

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have two rules: First, I'm
    never wrong. Second. If I'm
    wrong ... back to the first
    rule.

theres no real proof that the juubi really saw the freaking so6p.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.

It could happen, but I do not want the Sage to come back. I want him to remain a mystery.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "To be Hokage, that is my
    dream!"

Eh he saw the nine tails in him.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Naruto Uzumaki, The Sage
    of The Six Paths Reborn.

This theory is very interesting, hopefully they will talk more about The Sage of Six Paths soon. Maybe even show him battling the Juubi.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swiming in liquid methane on
    Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Uzumaki Sage View Post
    This theory is very interesting, hopefully they will talk more about The Sage of Six Paths soon. Maybe even show him battling the Juubi.
    Omg Necro *Points at you*

*Runs away*

Page 12 of 12 « First ... 289101112