Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Use correct grammar! Grammar Nazi's Avatar
    Status
    Grammar Nazi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rajshahi
    Posts
    3,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    I jest at anything and
    everything that comes in my
    way
     

    So Obito is invincible is Kamui?

    we have seen Obito definitely sustains injury when a ninjutsu hits him. When Minatos rasengan hit him, his body was falling apart and he was hurt bad enough to retreat.



    And now he tanks kakashi's raikiri like its nothing-



    I don't think Obito can hit genjutsu on kakashi who has the same sharingan as him and is skilled against genjutsu.

    Therefore, Obito must be invincible in Kamui or the zetsu dna hes using now is better than before.
     
         

  2. #2
    I'm Fabolous Sensational's Avatar
    Status
    Sensational is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,274
    Post Thanks / Like
    To Motivated for this.
     

    Re: So Obito is invincible is Kamui?

    Quote Originally Posted by shamsmu View Post
    we have seen Obito definitely sustains injury when a ninjutsu hits him. When Minatos rasengan hit him, his body was falling apart and he was hurt bad enough to retreat.



    And now he tanks kakashi's raikiri like its nothing-



    I don't think Obito can hit genjutsu on kakashi who has the same sharingan as him and is skilled against genjutsu.

    Therefore, Obito must be invincible in Kamui or the zetsu dna hes using now is better than before.
    Kakashi isn't immune to genjutsu, he probably under one.
     
         

  3. #3
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    5,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: So Obito is invincible is Kamui?

    Maybe!!...I think its reality and not a genjutsu.
     
         

  4. #4
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    With Team Taka
    Posts
    4,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Kneeling:O
     

    Re: So Obito is invincible is Kamui?

    Minato hit the arm that was made from Zetsu, i think. Also i think Kakashi just let himself be put under genjutsu just like when Itachi put Sasuke under genjutsu to show Madara taking Izuna's eyes.
     
         

  5. #5
    Academy Student EroSennin69's Avatar
    Status
    EroSennin69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Toronto, ON, CA
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to enter Sennin-Modo
     

    Re: So Obito is invincible is Kamui?

    I think it's too early to tell if it's that Obito is invulnerable within the Kamui dimension or if it's the Zetsu in him that's allowing that to happen. Maybe when Kabuto brought back Yamato, Obito took some of that special sauce for himself.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member ismael's Avatar
    Status
    ismael is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KNOW WHERE I LIVE
    Posts
    1,296
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito is invincible is Kamui?

    Senju DNA is ridiculous. It makes people nearly invincible. EX: Obito has been fighting for days without stopping while the host of the kyuubi and himself got tired and out of chakra.( Naruto had to stop a bit but obito kept using chakra draining jutsus such as controlling the demonic statue( juubi) or the hosts.)
    Obito isn't invincible. The zetsu part is just durable.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member shubzy123's Avatar
    Status
    shubzy123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Care Free :)
     

    Re: So Obito is invincible is Kamui?

    5 Minutes is his maximum time in Kamui
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Obito is invincible is Kamui?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    Minato hit the arm that was made from Zetsu, i think. Also i think Kakashi just let himself be put under genjutsu just like when Itachi put Sasuke under genjutsu to show Madara taking Izuna's eyes.
    Hit the arm? Dude, Minato hit his whole damn body.....
     
         

  9. #9
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    With Team Taka
    Posts
    4,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Kneeling:O
     

    Re: So Obito is invincible is Kamui?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundergod123 View Post
    Hit the arm? Dude, Minato hit his whole damn body.....
    Then why was tobi only holding his arm? And why was his arm the only body part that was bleeding? Also do you not see the white stuff dripping from his sleeve?
     
         

  10. #10
    The Soft one. NobleRider's Avatar
    Status
    NobleRider is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    596
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those who can't acknowledge
    their real selves are bound to
    fail
     

    Re: So Obito is invincible is Kamui?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    Then why was tobi only holding his arm? And why was his arm the only body part that was bleeding? Also do you not see the white stuff dripping from his sleeve?
    it's because his whole body is covered with white zetsu, do you not see when in madara hideout, white zetsu wrap his entire body.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member TheDream98's Avatar
    Status
    TheDream98 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Training in the mountains and
    listening tokendrick lamar
     

    Re: So Obito is invincible is Kamui?

    the windhole was synbolisum that he supposedly feels nothing. doesnt care anymore and that
     
         

  12. #12
    Soundwave Superior aimop95's Avatar
    Status
    aimop95 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Akatsuki Hideout.
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    Studying for Finals...
     

    Re: So Obito is invincible is Kamui?

    Quote Originally Posted by ismael View Post
    Senju DNA is ridiculous. It makes people nearly invincible. EX: Obito has been fighting for days without stopping while the host of the kyuubi and himself got tired and out of chakra.( Naruto had to stop a bit but obito kept using chakra draining jutsus such as controlling the demonic statue( juubi) or the hosts.)
    Obito isn't invincible. The zetsu part is just durable.
    And now is part of him. So thus, Obito is invincible.
     
         

  13. #13
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    With Team Taka
    Posts
    4,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Kneeling:O
     

    Re: So Obito is invincible is Kamui?

    Quote Originally Posted by NobleRider View Post
    it's because his whole body is covered with white zetsu, do you not see when in madara hideout, white zetsu wrap his entire body.
    Actually only half his body is covered with white zetsu.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •