Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1
    Chīkara's Avatar
    Status
    Chīkara is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,602
    火影
     

    madara in attack on titan.

    That would be a hell of a battle.. madara just go in ps ****ing up
    All the titans.


    Collosal titan would be no match.. Unless he can destroy a ****ing meteorite
     
         

  2. #2
    ★ うちはイタチ ★ King Of Crows's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Crows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,366
    Location
    England
    The Black Crow Beckons
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutozzz View Post
    That would be a hell of a battle.. madara just go in ps ****ing up
    All the titans.


    Collosal titan would be no match.. Unless he can destroy a ****ing meteorite
    As long as it is Edo Madara then sure. :D ( Meteorite will kill the user as well, unless they are edo )
     
         

  3. #3
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Optimistic's Avatar
    Status
    Optimistic is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,761
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    Armored Titan solos
     
         

  4. #4
    Chīkara's Avatar
    Status
    Chīkara is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,602
    火影
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Jamison View Post
    Armored Titan solos
    He might break susanoo lol
     
         

  5. #5
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,600
    Location
    My Room
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    Even sakura can speedblitz any version of titan.
     
         

  6. #6
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,562
    Location
    Hawaii
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    His PS would slice them up like fruit ninja
     
         

  7. #7
    Millennium's trump card The Captain's Avatar
    Status
    The Captain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    144
    woof woof kiddo
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    The weird thing is I have thought of this before. yeah Madara would do just fine I belive but that's because he is to OP I think it would be more interesting to see how somone less OP but still fairly strong would do like oh I don't know... The Captain maybe...?
     
         

  8. #8
    -YBNL- Annie's Avatar
    Status
    Annie is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,577
    Location
    Artemise [in a deep slumber]
    Whats's tha point?
     



    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    They might prove stubborn fr madara considering they were able to take on gods(zeus and his gang)
     
         

  9. #9
    I don't like Donuts. The7thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    The7thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,276
    Location
    Back to the ****ing desert.
    Ussop was the hero of this
    arc.
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    Him in susanoo, against armored titan...that, other than being f*cking epic, would be interesting to see the outcome
     
         

  10. #10
    Millennium's trump card The Captain's Avatar
    Status
    The Captain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    144
    woof woof kiddo
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    Does Madara have information on the Titan's one weak point?

    if not I see Madara working around that with burning them with Amatarasu which should work I belive sooner or later it will destroy the nape though that could take a while.

    still... The Captain vs Titan's I would rather see that it's less one sidded....
     
         

  11. #11
    ★ うちはイタチ ★ King Of Crows's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Crows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,366
    Location
    England
    The Black Crow Beckons
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    Does Madara have information on the Titan's one weak point?

    if not I see Madara working around that with burning them with Amatarasu which should work I belive sooner or later it will destroy the nape though that could take a while.

    still... The Captain vs Titan's I would rather see that it's less one sidded....

    The captain would die horrifically .___.
     
         

  12. #12
    Millennium's trump card The Captain's Avatar
    Status
    The Captain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    144
    woof woof kiddo
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxItachi x View Post
    The captain would die horrifically .___.
    Regeneration & intangible mist form would give the Titan's some trouble I belive

    plus his super human strength, speed, reflexes & sense(similer to that of a wolf) would most defiantly help get out of the grip of several titan's at least.
     
         

  13. #13
    Isabella of Love and Hate Isabella95's Avatar
    Status
    Isabella95 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    478
    Yay! Finally summer holidays!!
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    Lol two words: Chibaku Tensei
    and bye bye any titan.
     
         

  14. #14
    Chīkara's Avatar
    Status
    Chīkara is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,602
    火影
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    Amaterasu dont work they are just reviving.. You have to slice his back or one shot it.

    They are too dumb for a genjutsu.. And are pretty fast

    Chibaku tenseo might so the job
     
         

  15. #15
    ★ うちはイタチ ★ King Of Crows's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Crows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,366
    Location
    England
    The Black Crow Beckons
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    Regeneration & intangible mist form would give the Titan's some trouble I belive

    plus his super human strength, speed, reflexes & sense(similer to that of a wolf) would most defiantly help get out of the grip of several titan's at least.
    In terms of strength he is still not close to a titan though. It would be a cool fight yeah, but I see no hope for his win ._. ( I love Hellsing
     
         

  16. #16
    Millennium's trump card The Captain's Avatar
    Status
    The Captain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    144
    woof woof kiddo
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxItachi x View Post
    In terms of strength he is still not close to a titan though. It would be a cool fight yeah, but I see no hope for his win ._. ( I love Hellsing
    How many Titan's are we dealing with here?
    5?
    10?
    40? 1000?


    what of the knowledge of the nap is that given to either Madara or The Captain.
     
         

  17. #17
    ★ うちはイタチ ★ King Of Crows's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Crows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,366
    Location
    England
    The Black Crow Beckons
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    How many Titan's are we dealing with here?
    5?
    10?
    40? 1000?


    what of the knowledge of the nap is that given to either Madara or The Captain.
    Oh I was imaging the scenario of when the Titan were charging the city, so like 10 but different sizes ._.

    Also I didn't understand your last sentence
     
         

  18. #18
    Millennium's trump card The Captain's Avatar
    Status
    The Captain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    144
    woof woof kiddo
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxItachi x View Post
    Oh I was imaging the scenario of when the Titan were charging the city, so like 10 but different sizes ._.

    Also I didn't understand your last sentence
    Okay 10 Titan's

    My last sentance, I am asking if Madara & or The Captain know about the Titan's weak points/ the nape of the neak.
     
         

  19. #19
    ★ うちはイタチ ★ King Of Crows's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Crows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,366
    Location
    England
    The Black Crow Beckons
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    Okay 10 Titan's

    My last sentance, I am asking if Madara & or The Captain know about the Titan's weak points/ the nape of the neak.
    Nopey ;D !
     
         

  20. #20
    ----
    Status
    Moegi of Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,300
    "I am the roots that
    grow in the dark."
     

    Re: madara in attack on titan.

    It doesn't take great power to defeat a titan. Just aim for the neck.
    Madara would be bored.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •