View Poll Results: Do you think Kishi will explore more about Senjuu clan ?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Yes, Kishi will do something like your theory

The results are hidden 0%
  • Yes, Kishi will use his own explanation

• No, Kishi doesn't care at this point

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    I am here to restore Order

Senjuu clan common traits, Senjuu clan is being OP[PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING]

NOTES

• Please read before posting
    • Bashing character or insulting users are forbidden here and will be removed right away
    • If you don't want to read entire content please just skip to Conlusion
    • If you don't want to even read Conclusion then please refrain from posting here
    • Be nice and open minded for other idea's

Greeting

Hi guys, I have been wondering about Senjuu common trait since we got to know Senjuu clan. Finally after analyzing all of them I came with idea which may be possible Senjuu common trait for all of it's members. I hope my theory will explain why Senjuu was OP clan...

Ok, but I am sure now majority of you, guys are wondering what is this Senjuu trait common for all members of it's clan?

Ok, so after greeting let's go stright to my theory:

Theory

I will divide my theory in few parts, so please read all of them to understand purpouse of thread well, thanks

First part(Senjuu clan memebers we have known with feats shown and comparison to non Senjuu shinobi with same expertise):

FULL BLOODED SENJUU MEMBERS:

First and the most powerfull member of Senjuu clan is Hashirama Senjuu

Hashirama Senjuu is well known across The Naruto World as only known Wood release user. Bloodline limit which connects earth release and water release fused together creates Wood release. Hashirama Senjuu was great expert of seals as well and posses amazing regeneration(self-healing) which allowed him to regenerate from almost anything without using handseals and until he has chakra. Only recently Hashirama is known as God Of Shinobi who's strength was treated as fairy tale. Hashirama is capable of using Sage mode as well which allows him to summon thousand arms statue which is very strong and durable. Hashirama was user of Bringer of Darkness genjutusu which but how effective it was keep unknown.

Hashirama feats:

Hashirama using Wood release:

Hashirama's great regeneration:

Hashirama's Wood Dragon:

Hashirama's Wood Human technique:

Hashirama's Wooden God:

Hashirama's Sage mode:

Hashirama's Thousad hands statue:

Now let's compare to him to another Wood release member(created by implanting Hashirama DNA in child by Orochimaru but still it doesn't make him Senjuu)

Yamato is wood release user as well although created by Orochimaru's experiment.

Yamato's feats:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yamato - Here in Jutsu section you can find Yamato all techniques, but I will only focus on Wood release techniques to which i add images, here I go:

Yamato's wood clone:

Yamato's Four-Pillar House Technique:

Yamato's Four-Pillar Prison Technique:

Yamato's Nativity of a Sea of Trees Technique:

Yamato's wooden stocks:

Yamato's Wood Spikes Ring:

These feats of Yamato prove that Yamato mastered Wood release techniques. Then appear question, why Yamato's wood release is nowhere close Hashirama's wood release if their mastery seems close to each other...

Please keep in mind what I stated and showed already as I move on

Second the most powerfull Senjuu member after Hashirama is Tobirama Senjuu(Hashiram's younger brother)

Tobirama Senjuu is well known across The Naruto world as The best water release user, who was able to create water without any source of water being near(lake, river, pool etc.). Tobirama was shown as great user of Space Time Ninjutsu, which he invented (Hirashin) as well as creator of Edo Tensei technique which broughts many troubles to Shinobi World.

Tobirama's feats:

Tobirama's Hirashingiri:

Tobirama's Edo Tensei:

Tobirama' water release:

Tobirama's sensory skills:

Although these feats of Tobirama's water release are not impressive now as they were in Naruto Part 1, but still Tobirama's water release is not pushover and take high position along water release users.

We have known many shinobi using water release, but let's just focus on the strongest one and compare him to Tobirama's water release.

The most powerful water release user is Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame known and feared as Monster of Hidden Mist , more you can read here: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kisame_Hoshigaki

but now let's focus just only on fact that he is the most powerfull water release user.

Kisame's the most impressive water release feats:

Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave:

Water Release: Great Shark Bullet Technique:

Everyone should admint that Kisame's mastery over water release seems unrivalled at least for now, until Tobirama will show more feats with water release what I believes Kishi plan to do.

NO FULL BLOODED SENJUU MEMBERS:

Third most powerfull member of Senjuu clan who showed great feats is Tsunade Senjuu (half Uzumaki and Half Senjuu hight most likely but nor proven yet)

Tsunade Senjuu is current fifth female Hokage who was well known across The World by her unrivaled and amazing Medical skills as well as her unrivaled strength.

You can find more about Tsunade here: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tsunade

Tsunade feats :

Tsunade's Chakra Enhanced Strength:

Tsunade's Chakra Transfer Technique:

Tsunade's Yin seal: release:

Tsunade's Healing Chakra Transmission:

Tsunade's Heavenly Foot of Pain:

We have to admit that Tsunade's medical skills and physical strength are really impressive and unrivaled.

Now let's find someone the strongest after Tsunade in physical strength category, my guess could be A, Fourth Raikage:

Even although Raikage shown very powerfull wrestling moves which in connection with great physcial strength are very dangerous combo like that:

That is arguable the most powerfull Raikage attack:

They were weaker then Tsunade physical strength alone(assumed none chakra enhanced) and Madara summarize their strength perfectly(bottom panels):

Now let's try to find someone very good at medical techniques around Tsunade level. Of course this is not possible, that why I will uses Chiyo - old woman, who is arguable the best medic shinobi not from Konoha village.

However even She admited that Tsunade healing abilities are beyond her capabilities(i know Chiyo knew Ressurection technique with sacrificing her life in exchange but it wasn't medic abilities)

After reading until now, I am sure you wonder so what is so special and yet common for all Senjuu members ?

Time for answer finally come, so please read further:

Second part(Senjuu common traits):

Ok, so after showing three members of Senjuu clan with their expertise in different Shinobi arts compared to None Senjuu shinobi in different Shinobi arts but same with each Senjuu memeber I listed. Now I would like finally to show you these Senjuu common traits I thought about.

First Senjuu common trait is easy to guess because it was shown in Manga itself. Yes I am talking about Younger Son special traits who is ancestor of Senjuu Clan .

As you can see in picture above, manga panel states that Younger son was born with Senin body , the strength of heart and physcial energy - There is obviously one of translation

Here is another one
    :

There manga panel states that Younger son had been born with Sage body, granted with stamina and physcial energy.

Ok, so what we can understand from this both pictures is Senjuu clan has Sage body, which could mean very durable, resistant, great physcial strength etc., then stamina which is unrivaled by other clans, it could allows Senjuu memeber to last very long in battle and be able to use many techniques. Physical energy is last one mentioned in both pictures, which could mean healthy body and great and powerfull chakra. Last one could very good chakra control which seems to be common for Senjuu clan so far.

Great powerfull chakra allows Senjuu memebers to use very powerfull technique with low cost of chakra comparing to other shinobi which allows them to last much loner and use chakra costly techniques many times comming victorious from many battles.

Second Senjuu common trait is hidden in Senjuu clan name itself, which can be translated to "The clan with thousand skills". What that could mean exactly ?

Simple, it could mean that every member of Senjuu clan could specializes in different Shinobi arts: Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Bakijutsu. It is very important difference which differes Uchiha clan and Senjuu clan. Member of Uchiha clan inherits Fire release while member of Senjuu clan doesn't inherit anything but instead got talented in one or more Shinobi arts

Third Senjuu common trait could be Regeneration(i know that it is more Uzumaki trait), but still so far from three of Senjuu clan members known two of them: Tsunade and Hashirama showed great regeneration abilities, so maybe Tobirama has great regeneration too, I know it is only guess but it would make sense. If this is true then this is third Senjuu common trait

Final part:

Now I would like to summarize all Senjuu common traits and being possesed by all known members of Senjuu clan, so let's do it:

Hashirama - Sage body, great stamina, great amount of chakra, unkown physical strength(should be good at least), expertise in Elemental Ninjutsu + KKG, very good chakra control, great regeneration

Tobirama - Sage body, great stamina, great amount of chakra, unkown physical strength(should be good at least), expertise in Elemental Ninjtusu and inventing new techniques + Space Time Ninjutsu, very good chakra control, possible great regeneration.

Tsunade - Sage body, great stamina, great amount of chakra, great physical strength(unrivalled in her case), expertise in Medical Ninjutsu and physcial strength, very good chakra control, great regeneration

Point of thread: Senjuu clan members thanks to their great amount of chakra as well as amazing control of chakra which in connection with great powerfull chakra allows them to use many very deadly and powerfull techniques and last long in battle. Thanks to all these traits comming form having Sage body, Senjuu clan in unrivaled by any clan except Uchiha who are around their level. Possesing many shinobi from who's each one specialize in other Shinobi arts proves their being very deadly and prepared for everything(all weaknes covered) army.

Conclusion:

• Senjuu clan is very OP clan, only rivaled by Uchiha clan
    • Common traits for entire Senjuu clan are Sage body, great stamina, great physical strength, great physcial energy and expertise in one or more Shinobi arts.
    • Expertiese in one or more Shinobi arts combined with Sage body creates super shinobi from each Senjuu memeber who is unrivaled by other clans
    • However average Senjuu clan are only stronger then average memebers of none Senjuu clan, not stronger than genious, prodigy or one of strongest shinobi from none Senjuu clan. However The most powerfull member of Senjuu clan > The most powerfull member of none Senjuu clan
    • Senjuu clan is made of great and powerfull shinobi who cover each other weakness by specializing in different Shinobi arts.

Thanks a lot for reading, please share your thoughts about my theory

Do you agree or disagree ?, please reply only with reasons

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 05-12-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    f

Re: Senjuu clan common traits, Senjuu clan is being OP[PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE POSTI

Itachi > Senju

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Kakashi's #1 Fan

Re: Senjuu clan common traits, Senjuu clan is being OP[PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE POSTI

Agreed...
    Senju are definitely OP...

Status
    Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Lyke View Post
    Itachi > Senju
    Agree if you compare prodigy of Uchiha clan against average member of Senjuu clan.

However What will happen when you compare prodigy of uchiha clan against prodigy of Senjuu clan, for example:

Hashirama vs Itachi, you and I know answers

Hashirama stomps Itachi, hell even Tobirama could have chance if Kishi give him new abilities and estabilish him being the best water release user

Too bad, my friend, too bad

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Nice theory.

Tobirama has many different tech's to make up for not having Mokuton (ftg, edo tensei, crazy suuton release, etc)

Hashi's got the Mokuton, sage mode, etc

Tsunade's got physical strength, stamina, healing (she isn't full senju, a quarter uzumaki)

Senju's were considered the clan of 1000 skills because of how proficient they were at specializing different arts, techs

Status
    Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    Agreed...
    Senju are definitely OP...
    Finally someone with great mind

Thanks for reply and supporting mine theory

Quote Originally Posted by ballerjordan View Post
    Nice theory.

Tobirama has many different tech's to make up for not having Mokuton (ftg, edo tensei, crazy suuton release, etc)

Hashi's got the Mokuton, sage mode, etc

Tsunade's got physical strength, stamina, healing (she isn't full senju, a quarter uzumaki)

Senju's were considered the clan of 1000 skills because of how proficient they were at specializing different arts, techs
    Thanks you very much for reply and I agree completly with everything you said

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    f

Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    Agree if you compare prodigy of Uchiha clan against average member of Senjuu clan.

However What will happen when you compare prodigy of uchiha clan against prodigy of Senjuu clan, for example:

Hashirama vs Itachi, you and I know answers

Hashirama stomps Itachi, hell even Tobirama could have chance if Kishi give him new abilities and estabilish him being the best water release user

Too bad, my friend, too bad
    Itachi > Hashirama
    Itachi > NV

Status
    Aug 2012

Itachi > Hashirama
    Itachi > NV
    LOL, keep dreaming my friend, keep dreaming

Hashirama > Itachi
    Sage of six paths > narutoverse

BTW.

Itachi < Hashirama
    Itachi < NV

You don't need to thanks me friend

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    f

LOL, keep dreaming my friend, keep dreaming

Hashirama > Itachi
    Sage of six paths > narutoverse

BTW.

Itachi < Hashirama
    Itachi < NV

You don't need to thanks me friend
    Totsuka > Mokuton
    Fire > Mokuton
    Yata Mirror > Mokuton
    Totsuka > NV
    Itachi > Sage
    Itachi > Elder Son
    Itachi > Younger Son

Status
    Aug 2012

Totsuka > Mokuton
    Fire > Mokuton
    Yata Mirror > Mokuton
    Totsuka > NV
    Itachi > Sage
    Itachi > Elder Son
    Itachi > Younger Son
    Hashirama's stamina > Itachi's stamina
    Hashirama's mokuton > Itachi's sharingan powers
    Hashirama's mokuton > Itachi's fire release
    Sage> Itachi
    Juubi > Itachi
    Creation of all things > Itachi
    Elder son(pinacle of Sage eyes) > Itachi
    Younger son(Sage body) > Itachi

just extra especially for you:

Manga > you
    Kishimoto > you

Kishimoto: Keep dreaming my dear fanboy, but please go and troll somewhere else

Seriously cling to your false dreams but you and me know truth

EDIT: Itachi: "I am failure..."

Itachi > you, so sad but true

Status
    Aug 2012

Anymore thoughs about my theory ?, please I really worked a lot on creating this thread and I would like to know more people's opinions

I hope more people will reply here soon

Status
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​

Who even cares most of them are dead anyway.

Status
    Sep 2010
    The Black Crow Beckons

Anymore thoughs about my theory ?, please I really worked a lot on creating this thread and I would like to know more people's opinions

I hope more people will reply here soon

I agree, but you can't say they are OP, just the best clan out there. OP and being the best are two different things. Other than that, I liked the theory ! Good job, you pineapple

Status
    Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Funky Tiger View Post
    Who even cares most of them are dead anyway.
    Yeah they are dead, but I would really like to know what was so special among all members of Senjuu clan which allowed them to survive against Uchiha or any other clan for quite long time.

Hashirama and Tobirama were't there always, so how Senjuu clan handle themselves before and after Hashirama and Tobirama, that is mystery I tired to solve

Anyway thanks you very much for answer

Status
    Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by XxItachi x View Post
    I agree, but you can't say they are OP, just the best clan out there. OP and being the best are two different things. Other than that, I liked the theory ! Good job, you pineapple
    Thank you very much for reply. Yeah I admit I overdid it with calling them OP LOL.

Anwyay thanks for kind words and support

Last edited by Chatte; 05-12-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Status
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​

Yeah they are dead, but I would really like to know what was so special among all members of Senjuu clan which allowed them to survive against Uchiha or any other clan for quite long time.

Hashirama and Tobirama were't there always, so how Senjuu clan handle themselves before and after Hashirama and Tobirama, that is mystery I tired to solve

Anyway thanks you very much for answer
    They are said to have the body of Rikudou, aren't they?

Maybe they used that to aid their fighting.

Status
    Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Funky Tiger View Post
    They are said to have the body of Rikudou, aren't they?

Maybe they used that to aid their fighting.
    LOL, That right and this is one of three traits I included in my theory exactly. If you took some time and read my theory you would know that.

Thanks again for reply

Status
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​

I actually did read all of the first post.

Status
    Apr 2013
    u either die as a hero or live
    long enough to see urself
    become the villain

I clearly see, you have put a lot of effort in it.... A very neat job bro... I especially like the comparison between Senju members and the parallel non-Senju members.. Good job... Senju are really something....

Status
    Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by projecttsukinome View Post
    I clearly see, you have put a lot of effort in it.... A very neat job bro... I especially like the comparison between Senju members and the parallel non-Senju members.. Good job... Senju are really something....
    Thank you very much for notice and reply , I am glad you enjoyed your stay here

You are always welcome bro

Status
    Sep 2012
    When there is fear, there will
    come many mistakes.

I like it a lot. It does allow for one to wonder though, what happened to all the senjus if they were this great? The uchiha clan survived within the village, but yet there nothing on the senju clan in the village. It is unlikely the whole senju clan disappeared naturally between the creation of the village and the now. Considering the fact that the only reason the uchiha clan are gone is because of a massacre. Such an OP clan cannot just vanish.

Status
    Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by voids View Post
    I like it a lot. It does allow for one to wonder though, what happened to all the senjus if they were this great? The uchiha clan survived within the village, but yet there nothing on the senju clan in the village. It is unlikely the whole senju clan disappeared naturally between the creation of the village and the now. Considering the fact that the only reason the uchiha clan are gone is because of a massacre. Such an OP clan cannot just vanish.
    Yeah It gives us a lot to think about

Anyway thanks a lot for reply

Status
    Feb 2013
    "Don't give up if you
    haven't tried" -
    Nagazudead

Yes, indeed... Senju Clan is very strong and stronger than Uchiha though.

Status
    Feb 2013
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.

I agree, nice compilation of facts and theory. Good job bro

I also agree that Tobirama should share the strong body and chakra like Tsunade and Hashirama and that we would see more OP water techs from him in the future.

In my opinion Senju is my second favorite clan, next only to the Uzumakis

Status
    Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by NagazuDead View Post
    Yes, indeed... Senju Clan is very strong and stronger than Uchiha though.
    Thanks a lot for reply and support

Quote Originally Posted by Sage of all Shinobi View Post
    I agree, nice compilation of facts and theory. Good job bro

I also agree that Tobirama should share the strong body and chakra like Tsunade and Hashirama and that we would see more OP water techs from him in the future.

In my opinion Senju is my second favorite clan, next only to the Uzumakis
    Thank you very much for all these kind words and support

you are the best man

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 05-12-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»