Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

jiraya alive

Please do you think jiraya would have done anything special if he was alive....cause I don't think his strong..

Domo Genesis

Re: jiraya alive

He's Jiraya man of course he would have.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius

He would probably die honorably again.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah

If he is alive, that would be exciting.

Apparently, his corpse was lost deep in the ocean, but who's to say he wasn't saved?It's possible.

eternal IDEAL by nature JaffaTalk's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    NINE TAILS!you are coalesced
    energy that once was a single,
    ULTIMATE FORM!an unstable
    force lacking intelligence or
    sapience, you require a GUIDE
    to show you purpose.that guide
    is UCHIHA!THE TAILED BEASTS
    ARE BUT SLAVES TO THOSE WITH
    BLESSED EYES!OBEY!!!

If Jiraya was alive, Naruto would be a way less powerful or even captured by Nagato long ago.....:scorps:

If to pull consequences aside, I dare say he's not strong enough to alter circumstances

eternal IDEAL by nature JaffaTalk's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    NINE TAILS!you are coalesced
    energy that once was a single,
    ULTIMATE FORM!an unstable
    force lacking intelligence or
    sapience, you require a GUIDE
    to show you purpose.that guide
    is UCHIHA!THE TAILED BEASTS
    ARE BUT SLAVES TO THOSE WITH
    BLESSED EYES!OBEY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    nice theory...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”

Obito would have killed Jiraiya instead of Neji, in front of Naruto.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ecstacy

How dare this guy come up with a comment like Jiraya is not strong... You need to watch his fight again Pain on Youtube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2A6wQAxGbo‎ Please tell me who else could do this much to Pain without know his powers. Not even Kakashi could nor the rest of the Villagers including Tsunade. Pls refrain from saying such things if you haven't analysed your hypothesis or theory properly.

Btw if he was alive, I doubt that he would have done much... he might have fought Madara with the Kages and died honourably or used TNJ on pain in the battle to turn him around to fight Madara and Obito

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by marksonm View Post
    How dare this guy come up with a comment like Jiraya is not strong... You need to watch his fight again Pain on Youtube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2A6wQAxGbo‎ Please tell me who else could do this much to Pain without know his powers. Not even Kakashi could nor the rest of the Villagers including Tsunade. Pls refrain from saying such things if you haven't analysed your hypothesis or theory properly.

Btw if he was alive, I doubt that he would have done much... he might have fought Madara with the Kages and died honourably or used TNJ on pain in the battle to turn him around to fight Madara and Obito
    I think orochimaru is capable of doing such since he is clearly the strongest of the three's (jiraya,Tsunade,orochimaru)...or what do you think?

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Don't give up if you
    haven't tried" -
    Nagazudead

Jiraya is revived and COMMING BACK AS DARKNESS

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Don't give up if you
    haven't tried" -
    Nagazudead

i'm just kidding.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesomely Awesome

I hate such threads I, just sounds as if it was a 6 yrs old kid talking...? Jiraya not strong my *ss.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Well then… The
    complete Susanoo. It is said
    that anyone who has seen it
    dies. It would be a bit
    disgraceful to pull it out
    again… After withdrawing it
    once."

Jiraiya is supposed to be alive. Remember when Nagato revived everyone he killed..?

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A theoretical explanation: he faked his being dead so that a) he could recuperate and get stronger while no foe at all noticed, and b) so that everyone (on the side of Allied Shinobi Forces) would get stronger in Jiraiya's stead... especially Naruto. He knew that Naruto couldn't rely on him forever, so he let Fukasaku's last sight of Jiraiya be his fall. Of course, Jiraiya WAS dying, there's no doubt about that, but maybe somebody saved him and we just don't know anything of it yet?

It's speculation, but I have a feeling it might be worth a shot...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Hope he stays dead, he had the perfect death and it was the most emotional, bringing him back would be a massive FU to the way he died, RIP Jiraiya.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love scarface and Al pacino
    :3

He's always full of suprises

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by marksonm View Post

Absolutely and Kakashi knew about most of the stuffs Pain could do because of stuffs left behind by Jiraiya. He was also fighting Pain along with a host of other soldiers while Pain was not using most of his powers.

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People underestimate Jiraiya too much. He's one of only 4 sage mode users we have seen in the series. While his sage mode was technically imperfect it was actually better than Naruto's in that Ma and Pa could take in nature energy while he fought, as well as perform their own jutsu and collaboration jutsu with jiraiya which were pretty strong attacks.(see Sage Art Goemon)

Besides that he could use fire jutsu at the highest possible level, having shown the most powerful fire element jutsu in the series besides Amaterasu. Sage mode gives him the speed and reaction time to dodge even the fastest attacks. It also gives him great strength and makes him very dangerous to fight up close. Add in his large amount of chakra, ability to use gigantic rasengans and numerous toad summons and you have a formidable fighter.

Just read/watch the pain fight again....Jiraiya was both a smart fighter and had all kinds of powerful jutsu. He was world renowned and even made powerful S rank ninja wary. He straight owned Konan and made her useless very quickly showing his ability to act quickly even in difficult situations.

If he were alive during the war he probably would have ended up dying fighting against either Madara or one of the more powerful edo Kage...he would have been a great asset as he's Kage level himself and has shown he's very skilled in sealing jutsu.

If you don't think Jiraiya is strong, you crazy bro. There's a reason why when Hiruzen died the first person suggested for the next Hokage was Jiraiya...at the time he was by far the leafs strongest ninja.

He's dead now and we probably aren't going to see him again. He went out in the perfect way though....there's no need for him to come back.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    People underestimate Jiraiya too much. He's one of only 4 sage mode users we have seen in the series. While his sage mode was technically imperfect it was actually better than Naruto's in that Ma and Pa could take in nature energy while he fought, as well as perform their own jutsu and collaboration jutsu with jiraiya which were pretty strong attacks.(see Sage Art Goemon)

Besides that he could use fire jutsu at the highest possible level, having shown the most powerful fire element jutsu in the series besides Amaterasu. Sage mode gives him the speed and reaction time to dodge even the fastest attacks. It also gives him great strength and makes him very dangerous to fight up close. Add in his large amount of chakra, ability to use gigantic rasengans and numerous toad summons and you have a formidable fighter.

Just read/watch the pain fight again....Jiraiya was both a smart fighter and had all kinds of powerful jutsu. He was world renowned and even made powerful S rank ninja wary. He straight owned Konan and made her useless very quickly showing his ability to act quickly even in difficult situations.

If he were alive during the war he probably would have ended up dying fighting against either Madara or one of the more powerful edo Kage...he would have been a great asset as he's Kage level himself and has shown he's very skilled in sealing jutsu.

If you don't think Jiraiya is strong, you crazy bro. There's a reason why when Hiruzen died the first person suggested for the next Hokage was Jiraiya...at the time he was by far the leafs strongest ninja.

He's dead now and we probably aren't going to see him again. He went out in the perfect way though....there's no need for him to come back.
    I agree with this. If he'd been alive I think he would've took out a large amount of edo tensei solders easy-mid difficulty and probably be at the same situation as the other Kage if he'd fought Madara.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    Obito would have killed Jiraiya instead of Neji, in front of Naruto.
    and

This
    Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    :wesobi:

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Me personally I don't think Oro is even that strong. He's just really hard to kill. The strongest jutsu he's used thus far was Edo tensei.

Jiraiya on the other hand with sage mode & ma & pa seems to be stronger than any kage living right now. One punch from him and it's over, he can lift giant summonings, all his jutsu are amplified and he's immmuned to genjutsu so long as he has ma&pa to snap him out. If Pain were to start off with all 6 bodies he'd probably be dead. After being caught in that genjutsu.