View Poll Results: does FTG work something like this?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    3 33.33%
  • no

    6 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. #1
    Senior Member Naruto X man's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto X man is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    5,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Many people bring up the argument that FTG isn't really speed because it teleports. Yet, Minato is known as the fastest ninja alive, so it has to be related to speed. So I'm theorizing how it works and why it's known as speed.

    FTG doesn't have any flashes or ripples like kamui. It's also been described as flying. I think there's a reason for this.


    FTG is a space-time jutsu. Speed is distance traveled divided by time. In other words space-time controls speed. I think that FTG uses space-time to launch someone at infinite speeds. Or, It might might put the user in something like hyperspace from star wars. A side effect is that it allows someone to travel through objects.


    What do you think about my idea on how FTG works. Be respectful and don't forget to rate.
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    tenten fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    I demand wank threads! Where
    are the wank threads?
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    okay................................
     
         

  3. #3
    Member kral's Avatar
    Status
    kral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    534
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Its a reverse summoning without handsigns
     
         

  4. #4
    Half Demon illidanson's Avatar
    Status
    illidanson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Right behind you...
    Posts
    1,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rikodou solos :D
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Minato was known as the fastest shinobi because he was incredibly fast even without FTG. Naruto has probably surpassed him in terms of speed now though.
     
         

  5. #5
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Minatos known as the 'fastest ninja' because he GETS there the fastest.
     
         

  6. #6
    Child of the Prophecy Scrafty's Avatar
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    2,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    When your girl sucks you up
    while you're playing Call of
    Duty and you think she's the
    best girl in the world, you
    are terribly wrong. It's
    really her side n***a that
    told her to distract you
    because he's on the other
    team.
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    FTG is Teleporting.
    Naruto's BM Speed is >= Minato's FTG Speed.
    Since they both dodged Raikage's full powered Punch.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member abhiken's Avatar
    Status
    abhiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    in front of my computer
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO MAN CAN EAT 50 EGGS - Tre
    Cool
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    I agree but If you are really applying physics..then let me tell you buddy..there is no thing as 'infinite speed' .the fastest thing is the LIGHT which trvels with a velocity of 300000000 mps..nothing goes beyond that..
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Bijuu Bomber is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In threads Solo'ing them (¬‿¬)
    Posts
    5,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Quote Originally Posted by abhiken View Post
    I agree but If you are really applying physics..then let me tell you buddy..there is no thing as 'infinite speed' .the fastest thing is the LIGHT which trvels with a velocity of 300000000 mps..nothing goes beyond that..
    Well..superluminal communications are faster than light..
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Naruto X man's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto X man is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    5,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Quote Originally Posted by abhiken View Post
    I agree but If you are really applying physics..then let me tell you buddy..there is no thing as 'infinite speed' .the fastest thing is the LIGHT which trvels with a velocity of 300000000 mps..nothing goes beyond that..
    True, but if you could control space-time, you could overcome that limitation. See what I mean?
     
         

  10. #10
    Member abhiken's Avatar
    Status
    abhiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    in front of my computer
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO MAN CAN EAT 50 EGGS - Tre
    Cool
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu Bomber View Post
    Well..superluminal communications are faster than light..
    thats an exceptional case..they do not convey energy or information faster than light..anyway its off-topic..
     
         

  11. #11
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    applying science to a fictional story makes no sense
     
         

  12. #12
    #TH caterpillar's Avatar
    Status
    caterpillar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    derp side of the moon
    Posts
    11,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user does not deserve a
    status.
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Do not apply science to Kishi's manga he made lightning overpower soil/earth.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    Many people bring up the argument that FTG isn't really speed because it teleports. Yet, Minato is known as the fastest ninja alive, so it has to be related to speed. So I'm theorizing how it works and why it's known as speed.

    FTG doesn't have any flashes or ripples like kamui. It's also been described as flying. I think there's a reason for this.


    FTG is a space-time jutsu. Speed is distance traveled divided by time. In other words space-time controls speed. I think that FTG uses space-time to launch someone at infinite speeds. Or, It might might put the user in something like hyperspace from star wars. A side effect is that it allows someone to travel through objects.


    What do you think about my idea on how FTG works. Be respectful and don't forget to rate.

    Space-time jutsu: "The ability to bend space and time". Speed is rated on distance and time. If one can bend time itself AND space, therefore, space-time ninjutsu is the fastest of speed.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar View Post
    Do not apply science to Kishi's manga he made lightning overpower soil/earth.
    I know right? Pokemon had it the right way.
     
         

  15. #15
    ██ ██ ██ スピード ██ ██ ██ Nature Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Nature Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    READ THE CONTEXT EVERYONE...
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    Space-time jutsu: "The ability to bend space and time". Speed is rated on distance and time. If one can bend time itself AND space, therefore, space-time ninjutsu is the fastest of speed.
    Nice man, nicely put.
     
         

  16. #16
    ██ ██ ██ スピード ██ ██ ██ Nature Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Nature Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    READ THE CONTEXT EVERYONE...
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    Many people bring up the argument that FTG isn't really speed because it teleports. Yet, Minato is known as the fastest ninja alive, so it has to be related to speed. So I'm theorizing how it works and why it's known as speed.

    FTG doesn't have any flashes or ripples like kamui. It's also been described as flying. I think there's a reason for this.


    FTG is a space-time jutsu. Speed is distance traveled divided by time. In other words space-time controls speed. I think that FTG uses space-time to launch someone at infinite speeds. Or, It might might put the user in something like hyperspace from star wars. A side effect is that it allows someone to travel through objects.


    What do you think about my idea on how FTG works. Be respectful and don't forget to rate.
    Nice thread btw.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    FTG is Teleporting.
    Naruto's BM Speed is >= Minato's FTG Speed.
    Since they both dodged Raikage's full powered Punch
    .
    False and the justification is pathetic. Naruto may beat minato is speed at close range or even may not cuz obito was trolling it.
    Minato can get from north pole to south just as fast as to any kunai he has thrown near by. Naruto cant do that.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member johnnyindigo's Avatar
    Status
    johnnyindigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kakashi "Under this
    mask.... Is another mask"
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    FTG is Teleporting.
    Naruto's BM Speed is >= Minato's FTG Speed.
    Since they both dodged Raikage's full powered Punch.
    Lmao No, FTG is instant can't beat instant Naruto BM speed > Minato base speed

    FTG > BM speed
     
         

  19. #19
    The Legend of NB #TH Inanimated's Avatar
    Status
    Inanimated is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The legend returns
    Posts
    5,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended!
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    You are right. People think because he's teleporting it's not speed, when in reality, it is speed. As you stated, Speed= Distance/Time. If something goes a distance, in an allotted amount of time, it is speed.
     
         

  20. #20
    Hori's Avatar
    Status
    Hori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cuba, where Miss Cuba Lives
    Posts
    63,799
    Post Thanks / Like
    R.I.P to the millions of
    people who die every day and
    don’t get recognized.
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    he is teleporting... we can say its speed if we like
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member BenjerminGaye's Avatar
    Status
    BenjerminGaye is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The city of Townsville
    Posts
    5,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Manga considers it speed. NB considers it teleportation. Ay said he was the fastest not he teleports good. Obito said he was living up to his moniker and that he was incredibly fast... but hey since everyone here downplays minato... They want to take his only title away from him
     
         

  22. #22
    The Legend of NB #TH Inanimated's Avatar
    Status
    Inanimated is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The legend returns
    Posts
    5,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended!
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjerminGaye View Post
    Manga considers it speed. NB considers it teleportation. Ay said he was the fastest not he teleports good. Obito said he was living up to his moniker and that he was incredibly fast... but hey since everyone here downplays minato... They want to take his only title away from him
    @bold Teleportation is speed.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member BenjerminGaye's Avatar
    Status
    BenjerminGaye is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The city of Townsville
    Posts
    5,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Inanimated View Post
    @bold Teleportation is speed.
    Tell that to the base.
     
         

  24. #24
    The Legend of NB #TH Inanimated's Avatar
    Status
    Inanimated is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The legend returns
    Posts
    5,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended!
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjerminGaye View Post
    Tell that to the base.
    Your avatar mind****ed me for about... 2 minutes.
     
         

  25. #25
    Eminem Lightning Release's Avatar
    Status
    Lightning Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Temple of Time
    Posts
    1,205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Caution to the wind.. complete
    freedom.
     

    Re: Theory: how FTG works. Why it's considered speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    FTG is Teleporting.
    Naruto's BM Speed is >= Minato's FTG Speed.
    Since they both dodged Raikage's full powered Punch.
    Wrong. Nothing is faster than instantaneous movement. Physical speed is nowhere close to instant teleporting. Impossible.

    FTG is not speed. Minato is known for his incredible BASE speed.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •