Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's no way a pretty girl
    like you is the daughter of
    that thing in there... That's
    one thing I do know.

The dreams of Konoha 11 (including Sasuke!)

So, I had the sudden idea to create a thread about this. We all know that Naruto has his dream of being Hokage, of course. But what about the others?? These AREN'T, I repeat AREN'T, my own opinions of what they all want. This is what I've gathered from Narutopedia, so feel free to check there. Here we go!

Team 7

Naruto- As previously established, he wants to become worthy of the title of Hokage, like his father did. Naruto wants to be recognized and acknowledged by everyone in the village. He still wants to bring Sasuke back despite everything that's happened.

Sakura- Sakura wants to help Naruto bring Sasuke back. She wants to protect her comrades.

Sasuke- After learning more about what a shinobi is and Konoha's history, Sasuke now wants to carry on Itachi's will and protect the village.

Team 8

Shino- Shino really doesn't want to be left out anymore (as he states numerous times after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc). He also wants to connect with his teammates and other comrades.

Hinata- Like Naruto, Hinata also wants to be recognized and acknowledged. She wants to protect him and her other comrades no matter what it takes.

Kiba- Kiba wants to continue to honor his clan and protect the ones he cares about most. Again, like Naruto, Kiba aspires to become Hokage.

Team 10

Ino- Ino wants to keep the promise she made to Asuma, which is to protect her comrades and the village no matter what.

Choji- Choji wants to overcome his lack of confidence in himself and his abilities to become a better shinobi and a better person as a whole.

Shikamaru- Shikamaru wants to protect his friends and the village. He wants to protect the future of the village, mentor Asuma and Kurenai's child, and eventually raise a family of his own.

Team Guy

Neji- Neji wanted to become strong enough to never lose in battle again. He also wanted to remedy his relations with the main branch of the Hyuga family, especially Hinata. *sigh*

Rock Lee- Lee wants to become a powerful ninja despite not being able to use ninjutsu or genjutsu. He wants to prove and better himself as a shinobi.

Tenten- Tenten once aspired to be an amazing kunoichi like Tsunade. Now, Tenten has changed that and wants to be a legendary kunoichi in her own right.

So, what do you think? Do you that some people are closer than others in achieving their dreams? Do some of these just not make sense for certain characters? Feel free to contend on whatever you'd like regarding these characters and their dreams. I'm just wondering if this will be as interesting a discussion as I think it will be.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What?

Re: The dreams of Konoha 11 (including Sasuke!)

Good Job .. Beautiful BR00 :')

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I demand wank threads! Where
    are the wank threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Hakairyoku1 View Post
    So, I had the sudden idea to create a thread about this. We all know that Naruto has his dream of being Hokage, of course. But what about the others?? These AREN'T, I repeat AREN'T, my own opinions of what they all want. This is what I've gathered from Narutopedia, so feel free to check there. Here we go!

Team 7

Naruto- As previously established, he wants to become worthy of the title of Hokage, like his father did. Naruto wants to be recognized and acknowledged by everyone in the village. He still wants to bring Sasuke back despite everything that's happened.

Sakura- Sakura wants to help Naruto bring Sasuke back. She wants to protect her comrades.

Sasuke- After learning more about what a shinobi is and Konoha's history, Sasuke now wants to carry on Itachi's will and protect the village.

Team 8

Shino- Shino really doesn't want to be left out anymore (as he states numerous times after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc). He also wants to connect with his teammates and other comrades.

Hinata- Like Naruto, Hinata also wants to be recognized and acknowledged. She wants to protect him and her other comrades no matter what it takes.

Kiba- Kiba wants to continue to honor his clan and protect the ones he cares about most. Again, like Naruto, Kiba aspires to become Hokage.

Team 10

Ino- Ino wants to keep the promise she made to Asuma, which is to protect her comrades and the village no matter what.

Choji- Choji wants to overcome his lack of confidence in himself and his abilities to become a better shinobi and a better person as a whole.

Shikamaru- Shikamaru wants to protect his friends and the village. He wants to protect the future of the village, mentor Asuma and Kurenai's child, and eventually raise a family of his own.

Team Guy

Neji- Neji wanted to become strong enough to never lose in battle again. He also wanted to remedy his relations with the main branch of the Hyuga family, especially Hinata. *sigh*

Rock Lee- Lee wants to become a powerful ninja despite not being able to use ninjutsu or genjutsu. He wants to prove and better himself as a shinobi.

Tenten- Tenten once aspired to be an amazing kunoichi like Tsunade. Now, Tenten has changed that and wants to be a legendary kunoichi in her own right.

So, what do you think? Do you that some people are closer than others in achieving their dreams? Do some of these just not make sense for certain characters? Feel free to contend on whatever you'd like regarding these characters and their dreams. I'm just wondering if this will be as interesting a discussion as I think it will be.
    Not a wank thread but still good so here

​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Optimistic's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​

Naruto and Sasuke are the closest when it comes to achieving their goals.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nicely done

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Michige mandeuro niga
    ...saranghe Jihyun <3

WOAHH, that must've taken a lot of time maan, but THAT WAS GREAT
    Yeah i think Naruto is really close to his dream as well as sasuke loool, and everyone else protecting the village? yeah they are in the war protecting thier village kinda...soo that's about it

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sleepy

Good thread

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread Killer

at Kiba ever becoming hokage.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the sky a mighty eagle
    doesn't care about what's
    illegal on its wings the
    rainbow's light it's flying to
    eternity

Kiba is probably the only one who will not achieve his goal.
    Naruto and Sasuke are closest to reaching.
    Neji died; i still feel like he is not done; so he might have chances(via flashbacks or something) to show more of him.
    Lee is close too; he ain't gonna be a top tier since power levels gone crazy; but heis already one o the strongests of generation; i am sure he will achieve his goal; he is already close to there.

Small addition; Lee also wanted to defeat his rival Neji; but that thing won't happen and they never fought all way out.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

People close to accomplishing their dreams.

Naruto: only has become Hokage left.

Sasuke: by not icing Konoha, he's basically accomplished that goal. Also, his dream of avenging his brother was completed with Danzo's death.

Choji: Has gained immense confidence compared to his old self.

Hinata: Seems to have gotten her man. Also, may bee gaining fame/acknowledgement as she not only Talk no Jutsu'd the master of Talk no Jutsu, but is also now rallying the alliance.

Neji: Did accomplish his dream .

Those not even close

Kiba: Hokage....it isn't in his future.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    one thing I do know.

Thank you, EVERYBODY! I'm glad you all liked it!

Quote Originally Posted by tenten fan View Post
    Not a wank thread but still good so here
    SO many treats. Thank you.

everyone else protecting the village? yeah they are in the war protecting thier village kinda...soo that's about it
    Yup. Very true. All of these people definitely want that. I probably could've said that at the beginning haha.

at Kiba ever becoming hokage.
    Yeeaah, that's what I thought too.

Small addition; Lee also wanted to defeat his rival Neji; but that thing won't happen and they never fought all way out.
    You're right, he definitely did. He wanted to prove that even a genius could be beaten by someone who worked hard. It's really too bad they never got the chance to

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm surprised that out of all of them, it was Shikamaru who stated that he wants a family someday. :D Nice thread, bro.
    Great sigh at the mention of Neji. (((((((((((((((((((((( Huhuhuhu

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Happy And Peaceful.

Nice Thread....

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    one thing I do know.

Quote Originally Posted by attractionjunkie View Post
    I'm surprised that out of all of them, it was Shikamaru who stated that he wants a family someday. :D Nice thread, bro.
    Great sigh at the mention of Neji. (((((((((((((((((((((( Huhuhuhu
    I was too, at first, but then I thought about it. He's one of the ones that I think should have a family, actually. And thank you! I know... when I wrote his little blurb up there in past tense, I got all sad too

Nice Thread....
    Why thank you!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

. Kiba is a dumbass.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    one thing I do know.

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    . Kiba is a dumbass.
    Yeah, I agree