Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    "Long-last, reunion"

    The scene starts with Kakashi and Obito in kamui's dimension.

    Obito: So as you can see Kakashi my heart is empty and no matter what you say or do, it won't reach me.
    Kakashi depressed and shocked: Obito please! we have passed so many things together and still you're saying that you don't feel anything?!
    Obito: It seems that you're still indecisive. Very well, let me tell you about who I actually am. I'm the man who is responsible for the death of our sensei, his wife, the destruction of Konoha and now of so many others in this war. You know ( he turns into mangekyo mode) all the things I've done, taught me something important. To become strong you have to be ruthless ( he is about to use a fire techinque but Kakashi stops him the last second by attacking at him once again with chidori without however giving the final hit).
    Obito smirks: a quality you lack of and which is going to lead you to your grave! Wood style cutting technique! (Because Kakashi is so close to him, he only manages to barely avoid the death but he is left heavily injured). Since you are the only one that connects me to my past, killing you will actually prove once and for all how much I really have changed. But first, in commemoration of our friendship, I'll honour you with my true reasons for starting this war.

    Scene changes to Madara and the others

    Madara's thinking: Anytime now, soon...
    Juubi: Gwooooh! ( Juubi is starting to become more muscular and as it powers up itself, it looks again at Naruto. Again the same rinnegan eyes appeared behind him staring at Juubi. Juubi's having a flashback of the sage of six paths and his final moments as he's telling it that they they would encounter each other once again in the future). GWOOOOOH!!!! Juubi prepares now tailed beast ball aiming at Naruto.
    Sakura: Naruto hurry we have to leave from here now!
    Naruto makes an attempt to move but he can't because of his exhaustion.
    Naruto: I can't, guys leave now that there's still time, there is no need to die all just for my shake!
    Hinata: No Naruto we will protect you exactly like you did for us!
    Hinata runs away from Naruto attacking at Juubi with her Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists in order to take away its attention.
    Juubi: GWOOOH!!! (Juubi changes its aim and fires at Hinata.
    Naruto: Hinata NOOO!!!
    Hinata: (a tear falls on her cheek) Good bye...
    A second before the hit lands, a yellow flash takes Hinata and saves the day.
    Naruto incapable of believing his own eyes: D.a.d?
    Minato: It's ok my son. You did a lot and you deserve some rest. (He smiles) I'm happy to see you actually in flesh and blood. (He looks ahead). So you are the real madara uchiha.
    Madara: Boy you have some noteworthy speed but right now I have no interest in you.
    ???????: Is that so?
    Madara starts to laugh like a complete hysterical.
    The other 3 hokages jump from a hill beside Minato.
    Hashirama: So I guess I'm the one you' re looking for!
    Madara grins: Now that's more like it.

    THE END

    Hope you liked it:D

    P.S I posted it and somewhere else here. Sorry I'm still newbie lol
     
         
    Last edited by Byron123; 05-11-2013 at 07:25 PM.

  2. #2
    須佐能乎 RinneBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    RinneBlitz is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    2,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Ore no nakama wa zettai
    korosasetari shine!" -
    Naruto Uzumaki :)
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Good one bro, perfect appearance for Minato, my favorite Kage to save my favorite female character!
     
         

  3. #3
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Abdaling View Post
    Good one bro, perfect appearance for Minato, my favorite Kage to save my favorite female character!
    Thanks:D And yours wasn't bad either. I even gave your rep...as you also did to me:P
     
         

  4. #4
    Neonian's Avatar
    Status
    Neonian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    メラニーの膣
    Posts
    10,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    The beginning should use some work, but the end sounded epic *****
     
         

  5. #5
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by The Savior View Post
    The beginning should use some work, but the end sounded epic *****
    Yeah I know I didn't really love the beginning either but it's just so unpredictable from now on that I couldn't decide what would happen between Kakashi and Obito.
     
         

  6. #6
    Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Son Ryuto Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Looking at the Earth Die
    Posts
    1,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    "Long-last, reunion"

    The scene starts with Kakashi and Obito in kamui's dimension.

    Obito: So as you can see Kakashi my heart is empty and no matter what you say or do, it won't reach me.
    Kakashi depressed and shocked: Obito please! we have passed so many things together and still you're saying that you don't feel anything?!
    Obito: It seems that you're still indecisive. Very well, let me tell you about who I actually am. I'm the man who is responsible for the death of our sensei, his wife, the destruction of Konoha and now of so many others in this war. You know ( he turns into mangekyo mode) all the things I've done, taught me something important. To become strong you have to be ruthless ( he is about to use a fire techinque but Kakashi stops him the last second by attacking at him once again with chidori without however giving the final hit).
    Obito smirks: a quality you lack of and which is going to lead you to your grave! Wood style cutting technique! (Because Kakashi is so close to him, he only manages to barely avoid the death but he is left heavily injured). Since you are the only one that connects me to my past, killing you will actually prove once and for all how much I really have changed. But first, in commemoration of our friendship, I'll honour you with my true reasons for starting this war.

    Scene changes to Madara and the others

    Madara's thinking: Anytime now, soon...
    Juubi: Gwooooh! ( Juubi is starting to become more muscular and as it powers up itself, it looks again at Naruto. Again the same rinnegan eyes appeared behind him staring at Juubi. Juubi's having a flashback of the sage of six paths and his final moments as he's telling it that they they would encounter each other once again in the future). GWOOOOOH!!!! Juubi prepares now tailed beast ball aiming at Naruto.
    Sakura: Naruto hurry we have to leave from here now!
    Naruto makes an attempt to move but he can't because of his exhaustion.
    Naruto: I can't, guys leave now that there's still time, there is no need to die all just for my shake!
    Hinata: No Naruto we will protect you exactly like you did for us!
    Hinata runs away from Naruto attacking at Juubi with her Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists in order to take away its attention.
    Juubi: GWOOOH!!! (Juubi changes its aim and fires at Hinata.
    Naruto: Hinata NOOO!!!
    Hinata: (a tear falls on her cheek) Good bye...
    A second before the hit lands, a yellow flash takes Hinata and saves the day.
    Naruto incapable of believing his own eyes: D.a.d?
    Minato: It's ok my son. You did a lot and you deserve some rest. (He smiles) I'm happy to see you actually in flesh and blood. (He looks ahead). So you are the real madara uchiha.
    Madara: Boy you have some noteworthy speed but right now I have no interest in you.
    ???????: Is that so?
    Madara starts to laugh like a complete hysterical.
    The other 3 hokages jump from a hill beside Minato.
    Hashirama: So I guess I'm the one you' re looking for!
    Madara grins: Now that's more like it.

    THE END

    Hope you liked it:D

    P.S I posted and somewhere else here. Sorry I'm still newbie lol
    A gifted newbie, good job
     
         

  7. #7
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Son Ryuto Uzumaki View Post
    A gifted newbie, good job
    thank you:D
     
         

  8. #8
    bcity's Avatar
    Status
    bcity is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Strange Clouds z.z
    Posts
    4,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somewhere, a stress ball
    weeps.
     



    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Loved it
    Actually smiled after reading it
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior member Naruto D Luffy's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto D Luffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam , Rotterdam
    Posts
    7,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are sworn brothers, we
    drank to it- Sabo
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Great prediction , plus rep
     
         

  10. #10
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto D Luffy View Post
    Great prediction , plus rep
    Thnaks:D:D
     
         

  11. #11
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by bcity View Post
    Loved it
    Actually smiled after reading it
    I'm happy to hear it:D
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member -ahhimane-'s Avatar
    Status
    -ahhimane- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    7,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.
     



    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    We already witnessed the effect of Juubi's TBB previously.
    You said that Juubi launched the TBB at Hinata. But even if Minato saves her from the attack, the whole place will be devastated. So what's the point in saving her. Minato could have send it to far away place (like he send the Kyuubi's TBB away from the village) in order to save the Shinobi alliance.

    Other than that it was nice.
     
         

  13. #13
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by ahhimane View Post
    We already witnessed the effect of Juubi's TBB previously.
    You said that Juubi launched the TBB at Hinata. But even if Minato saves her from the attack, the whole place will be devastated. So what's the point in saving her. Minato could have send it to far away place (like he send the Kyuubi's TBB away from the village) in order to save the Shinobi alliance.

    Other than that it was nice.
    Yeah I know you're right but I just didn't feel so inspired at that moment. Whatever, yours is that I really like. Especially with the flashback but you know Obito returning from kamui dimension without solving his differences with Kakashi, I don't see it happening.
     
         
    Last edited by Byron123; 05-12-2013 at 12:14 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member -ahhimane-'s Avatar
    Status
    -ahhimane- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    7,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.
     



    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    Yeah I know you're right but I just didn't feel so inspired at that moment. Whatever, yours is that I really like. Especially with the flashback but you know Obito returning from kamui dimension without solving his differences with Kakashi, I don't see it happening.
    Thanks. By the way, the last chapter proved that Obito is not waging a war because of a girl and also he did not defend himself against Kakashi's raikiri because he knew that Kakashi won't be able to kill him. I assumed that Obito teleport Kakashi to the Kamui world just to clear the facts about him waging war for a more strong reason. And since he cleared Kakashi's doubts, he returned back. Also why would he fight with one single person if he(Obito) considers him(Kakashi) as a fake in this world?
    But even I agree your point because it will be a decisive battle whether Obito stays with his resolve or changes his mind.
    Kishi must be deciding either Kakashi vs Obito OR the Duo vs Madara OR Both.
     
         

  15. #15
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by ahhimane View Post
    Thanks. By the way, the last chapter proved that Obito is not waging a war because of a girl and also he did not defend himself against Kakashi's raikiri because he knew that Kakashi won't be able to kill him. I assumed that Obito teleport Kakashi to the Kamui world just to clear the facts about him waging war for a more strong reason. And since he cleared Kakashi's doubts, he returned back. Also why would he fight with one single person if he(Obito) considers him(Kakashi) as a fake in this world?
    But even I agree your point because it will be a decisive battle whether Obito stays with his resolve or changes his mind.
    Kishi must be deciding either Kakashi vs Obito OR the Duo vs Madara OR Both.
    No please for once I want an evil to remain evil. No more changes of heart. I beg you.
     
         
    Last edited by Byron123; 05-12-2013 at 08:44 PM.

  16. #16
    The destroyer of faiths voids's Avatar
    Status
    voids is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    702
    Post Thanks / Like
    When there is fear, there will
    come many mistakes.
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Loved it! Ending was great
     
         

  17. #17
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by voids View Post
    Loved it! Ending was great
    Thanks
     
         

  18. #18
    Naruto connoisseur MWQ's Avatar
    Status
    MWQ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in peace and harmony
    Posts
    783
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't be a racist,hate
    everyone.
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Good one!!!
     
         

  19. #19
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by MWQ View Post
    Good one!!!
    thanks
     
         

  20. #20
    the Inspector General sanninuto's Avatar
    Status
    sanninuto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    wembledon
    Posts
    1,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking is trying to make up
    the gap in one's education
     

    Re: Naruto chapter 630 Prediction

    well, not bad huh
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •