Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 33
  1. #1
    Senior Member Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    9,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's all ogre now.
     

    Crocodile vs Enel

    Not sure if this has been done before but yeah. Who do you guys think will win? I say Enel cause he has haki but to make it fair let's assume they both have haki. I still say enel lol.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Suzushii's Avatar
    Status
    Suzushii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    10,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    I dont know if Lightning effects Sand but Enel because of speed.
     
         

  3. #3
    I love pink. Pink World FireBird Marco's Avatar
    Status
    FireBird Marco is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a Pink forest above the clouds
    Posts
    2,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unleash the Leash
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Enel has Mantra and high level of observation haki, he'd destroy Crocs, no diff!
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    GenKiDama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count 23. Estimated time
    Spent Banned: 5 Months
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    enel wins, he got trolled big time with his fight.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Pein67's Avatar
    Status
    Pein67 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    My name is Maito Gai
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Enel is one of the strongest of One piece, He's largelly on emperor level.I think he's above Caesar so Crocodile stand no chance.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    7th Biggest OP Fan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Even without Haki, Enel wins. Sand can be heated up and made into glass. Enel turns Crocodile into glass and shatters him.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior member Naruto D Luffy's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto D Luffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam , Rotterdam
    Posts
    7,122
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are sworn brothers, we
    drank to it- Sabo
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Crocodile will win of course :D
     
         

  8. #8
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,483
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    neither can hit the other , for the science: crocodile would be made into glass
     
         

  9. #9
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Doffy (a Top TIER) was so scared of Croc that he asked him to form an alliance. So Croc eviscerates Enel
     
         

  10. #10
    Member GofOfNothing's Avatar
    Status
    GofOfNothing is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cologne
    Posts
    904
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    The heat of the Lightning will "glaze" the sand.
    But who knows? The thing is that even against Luffy the normal physical laws never occurred.
    Normally Enel would be able to melt Luffy (Rubber) because of the heat. But it never happened.
     
         
    Last edited by GofOfNothing; 05-13-2013 at 12:28 PM.

  11. #11
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Quote Originally Posted by 7th Biggest OP Fan View Post
    Even without Haki, Enel wins. Sand can be heated up and made into glass. Enel turns Crocodile into glass and shatters him.
    Are you applying RL logic into the OP world? So I guess that means Kizaru truly kicks at the speed of light and just holds back since he should his kicks should literally vaporize anything it came in contact with. Or that he could exterminate the entire OP world in seconds.
     
         

  12. #12
    Admiral Fujitora's Avatar
    Status
    Fujitora is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    724
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    They are both logia, so STALEMATE.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    7th Biggest OP Fan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    I was going to leave your comments alone but since you were so nice to quote me, I guess I'll have to show why Enel > Crocodile.


    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Are you applying RL logic into the OP world? So I guess that means Kizaru truly kicks at the speed of light and just holds back since he should his kicks should literally vaporize anything it came in contact with. Or that he could exterminate the entire OP world in seconds.
    I like how you are trying to use the one blatant hyperbole to back up your claim of real life logic in the One Piece world.
    Of course other people with logia powers have been shown to follow the real worlds logic. Ace melted Aokiji's ice because fire can melt ice.. Akainu also melted Aokiji's ice because it is also hot. Ace burned Black Beard because fire burns. Monet is cold. Smoker and Caesar both follow the properties of a gas. Every other Logia follows the properties of the real world(minus Kizaru but I'll get to him later), why are you trying to claim Enel wouldn't when the others do.

    Enel's lightning attack showed people smoldering after being attacked showing the attack had heat. Crocodile is made of sand. Sand heated up to high degrees makes sand turn into glass. Crocodile was shown to be hurt when he had to solidify, via water turning him into a solid. Glass is also a solid. Therefore, Enel can hurt him when Crocodile gets his ass turned to glass.

    Now about Kizaru. The way I see it is Kizaru does more at the speed of light, but only when using attacks like his Yata no Kagami. When he rematerializes, he then is normal speed. Just like Enel, when they use a technique that allows them to move from one place to another, they are that speed. Enel is the speed of lightning, and Kizaru is the speed of light. No way is his combat speed the speed of light, so saying things like "his kicks should literally vaporize anything it came in contact with. Or that he could exterminate the entire OP world in seconds" is not even possible.



    Of course I was just showing how Enel could win without haki. I don't even understand how people can say Crocodile could even win with no way to hit Enel. At best it is a stalemate, at worse it is Enel winning due to being turned to glass. Since this fight is with haki, Crocodile actually has a chance because he could hit him(if he is fast enough).

    Enel has the best shown feats of Mantra(CoO haki) in the manga. He was able to sense what everyone could do on the island and cast judgement to those who speak bad about him from one place. He is also one of the fastest in the manga. With the ability to know when an attack is coming and the reaction speed to dodge, there is no way Crocodile could land any attack. If Enel keeps his distance, because most of Crocodiles attacks are mid range, he could win easy.



    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Doffy (a Top TIER) was so scared of Croc that he asked him to form an alliance. So Croc eviscerates Enel

    So......using a character who has only seen one of the two characters is a plausible way to compare characters? Crocodile was a Shichibukai so of course "Doffy"(a stupid nick name imo) is going to 1. Know about his power, and 2. know if he would be a good person to ask for an alliance since he would know Crocodiles personality. Donflamingo was not as scared as you claim him to be. With his crazy ass personality, do you honestly think Donflamingo was really scared? More like he was trying to convince Crocodile to join him because Don could use him.

    What do you think would have happened if Donflamingo met Enel. I bet the same thing would have happened with Enel. Saying Crocodile wins because "Doffy" never met the other person in this debate, and because he was only "scared" of that one person he met is a stupid argument.

    If you want to debate properly, show how Crocodile can win. Don't use fanboysim statements and make that your proof.
     
         

  14. #14
    Uchiha Clan member Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia GMT+10
    Posts
    23,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who else is watching the World
    Cup? Brazil FTW!! WOOO!!
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Defintiely, croco-boy because :

    - if they both have haki, there is a chance for both winning. Its just a matter of who can faster.
    - if enel was such a big shot why didnt he go the new world?
    - crocodile was thrown on level 6, as he was seen as quite dangerous. Only dangerous people got there. I srsly doubt, enel would've been taken to L6, he probably be on level 5

    Sir Crocodile > Enel
     
         

  15. #15
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Quote Originally Posted by 7th Biggest OP Fan View Post
    I was going to leave your comments alone but since you were so nice to quote me, I guess I'll have to show why Enel > Crocodile.




    I like how you are trying to use the one blatant hyperbole to back up your claim of real life logic in the One Piece world.
    Of course other people with logia powers have been shown to follow the real worlds logic. Ace melted Aokiji's ice because fire can melt ice.. Akainu also melted Aokiji's ice because it is also hot. Ace burned Black Beard because fire burns. Monet is cold. Smoker and Caesar both follow the properties of a gas. Every other Logia follows the properties of the real world(minus Kizaru but I'll get to him later), why are you trying to claim Enel wouldn't when the others do.

    Enel's lightning attack showed people smoldering after being attacked showing the attack had heat. Crocodile is made of sand. Sand heated up to high degrees makes sand turn into glass. Crocodile was shown to be hurt when he had to solidify, via water turning him into a solid. Glass is also a solid. Therefore, Enel can hurt him when Crocodile gets his ass turned to glass.

    Now about Kizaru. The way I see it is Kizaru does more at the speed of light, but only when using attacks like his Yata no Kagami. When he rematerializes, he then is normal speed. Just like Enel, when they use a technique that allows them to move from one place to another, they are that speed. Enel is the speed of lightning, and Kizaru is the speed of light. No way is his combat speed the speed of light, so saying things like "his kicks should literally vaporize anything it came in contact with. Or that he could exterminate the entire OP world in seconds" is not even possible.



    Of course I was just showing how Enel could win without haki. I don't even understand how people can say Crocodile could even win with no way to hit Enel. At best it is a stalemate, at worse it is Enel winning due to being turned to glass. Since this fight is with haki, Crocodile actually has a chance because he could hit him(if he is fast enough).

    Enel has the best shown feats of Mantra(CoO haki) in the manga. He was able to sense what everyone could do on the island and cast judgement to those who speak bad about him from one place. He is also one of the fastest in the manga. With the ability to know when an attack is coming and the reaction speed to dodge, there is no way Crocodile could land any attack. If Enel keeps his distance, because most of Crocodiles attacks are mid range, he could win easy.






    So......using a character who has only seen one of the two characters is a plausible way to compare characters? Crocodile was a Shichibukai so of course "Doffy"(a stupid nick name imo) is going to 1. Know about his power, and 2. know if he would be a good person to ask for an alliance since he would know Crocodiles personality. Donflamingo was not as scared as you claim him to be. With his crazy ass personality, do you honestly think Donflamingo was really scared? More like he was trying to convince Crocodile to join him because Don could use him.

    What do you think would have happened if Donflamingo met Enel. I bet the same thing would have happened with Enel. Saying Crocodile wins because "Doffy" never met the other person in this debate, and because he was only "scared" of that one person he met is a stupid argument.

    If you want to debate properly, show how Crocodile can win. Don't use fanboysim statements and make that your proof.
    Well if Enels lightning expresses heat how come it didn't melt Luffy's rubber body?

    As for proof. How about this. The "Worlds strongest man" (WSM) needed Luffy to protect him when Croc came in for the kill.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    7th Biggest OP Fan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Well if Enels lightning expresses heat how come it didn't melt Luffy's rubber body?

    As for proof. How about this. The "Worlds strongest man" (WSM) needed Luffy to protect him when Croc came in for the kill.
    Enels attacks do have heat.
    http://www.onepiecebay.net/manga/One-Piece/282/9

    That is Luffy rolling around saying its hot. The gold was melted and formed into a ball. It would be an amazing feat to see if that was done with lightning and no heat.

    2nd point.
    WB has CoO Haki. He knew what Luffy would do, so he didn't have to react. Why waste energy when you know you will be ok.

    Notice how WB doesn't even show any expression of being caught off guard.
    http://www.onepiecebay.net/manga/One-Piece/557/12


    I can use crappy logic too.

    Crocodiles bounty was 81 million. In the SBS with Oda, he stated if Enel was to be a real pirate, he would have a bounty of over 500 million.

    D: Question!! If God Enel were to descend to the Blue Sea, how much would his bounty be? Also, what would happen if he did that? Would he rule the Blue Sea? P.N. Gorozoro
    O: I see. Interesting question. Knowing how tricky he would be to beat, I'd imagine he could reach as much as 500,000,000 Beli. Luffy was lucky to be rubber. But like Luffy said, there all sorts of even crazier guys down on the Blue Sea. Enel would NOT rule it.

    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_43


    500 million > 81 million

    Enel wins.
     
         

  17. #17
    Bãzz's Avatar
    Status
    Bãzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A secondary dimension, within me mind
    Posts
    14,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shave my balls against the
    grain
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Enel because of his speed.....
     
         

  18. #18
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Quote Originally Posted by 7th Biggest OP Fan View Post
    Enels attacks do have heat.
    http://www.onepiecebay.net/manga/One-Piece/282/9

    That is Luffy rolling around saying its hot. The gold was melted and formed into a ball. It would be an amazing feat to see if that was done with lightning and no heat.

    2nd point.
    WB has CoO Haki. He knew what Luffy would do, so he didn't have to react. Why waste energy when you know you will be ok.

    Notice how WB doesn't even show any expression of being caught off guard.
    http://www.onepiecebay.net/manga/One-Piece/557/12


    I can use crappy logic too.

    Crocodiles bounty was 81 million. In the SBS with Oda, he stated if Enel was to be a real pirate, he would have a bounty of over 500 million.

    D: Question!! If God Enel were to descend to the Blue Sea, how much would his bounty be? Also, what would happen if he did that? Would he rule the Blue Sea? P.N. Gorozoro
    O: I see. Interesting question. Knowing how tricky he would be to beat, I'd imagine he could reach as much as 500,000,000 Beli. Luffy was lucky to be rubber. But like Luffy said, there all sorts of even crazier guys down on the Blue Sea. Enel would NOT rule it.

    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_43


    500 million > 81 million

    Enel wins.
    You still didn't explain why Luffy didn't melt.


    And I'll use your logic. Bellamy>Zoro due to bounties. Arlong>Chopper due to bounties.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    7th Biggest OP Fan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    You still didn't explain why Luffy didn't melt.


    And I'll use your logic. Bellamy>Zoro due to bounties. Arlong>Chopper due to bounties.
    Ya, its 2:30AM here. I forget a lot when its this late. Luffy was shown to be affected by heat. If the heat was taken out of the lightning element like it was with the gold ball, enough heat could more then likely melt Luffy. I'm guessing it didn't was because of the heat was with the lightning and because Luffy was Enel's natural enemy, it didn't affect Luffy. That and PIS(plot induced stupidity). It would be a crappy story if Luffy just melted after one attack from Enel. Most main characters are protected with PIS and CIS(character induced stupidity).

    you know a better debate then this one currently, which fight had more PIS and CIS going for them. Luffy vs Crocodile or Luffy vs Enel.


    And damn those marines for not putting the right bounties for those characters. They make so many mistakes. I mean how dare they mistake chopper for a pet, and how dare Zoro take a 2 year break and not become more wanted. I mean he let Bellamy pass him up of all people. Those marines should have known Zoro was still alive and should have anticipated his bounty for when he returned. Although, Oda did say himself Enels bounty was 500 mil, so he must be pretty strong. I mean that is just under Ace. (After Bellamy gets more feats, do Bellamy vs Enel. It will be fun.)
     
         

  20. #20
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,483
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post
    Defintiely, croco-boy because :

    - if they both have haki, there is a chance for both winning. Its just a matter of who can faster.
    - if enel was such a big shot why didnt he go the new world?
    - crocodile was thrown on level 6, as he was seen as quite dangerous. Only dangerous people got there. I srsly doubt, enel would've been taken to L6, he probably be on level 5

    Sir Crocodile > Enel
    Enel has Haki (Kenboshoku)
    Eneru didn't know much about the blue sea , so he probably wasn't aware of the New World , he wanted to go to fairy vearth where he thought would be the perfect place for a god.
    Goro Goro No Mi seems to be the most destructive Logia Fruit (more than Pika Pika No Mi) , he is of course a threat and would easily be put on level 6 , Oda said if Enel where to have a bounty it would exceed 500 million
     
         

  21. #21
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    I don't really understand the point in using the bounty that Oda would give him since bounties mean jackshit nowadays. A la Chopper, Zoro, Sanji ETC...
     
         

  22. #22
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,483
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    I don't really understand the point in using the bounty that Oda would give him since bounties mean jackshit nowadays. A la Chopper, Zoro, Sanji ETC...
    i don't understand what part of glass is not under crocodiles ability therefore sand hit by the heat of lightning strikes nullifies crocodiles ability therefore enel would win don't you understand?
     
         

  23. #23
    Souji's Avatar
    Status
    Souji is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Golden.
    Posts
    9,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    #2years
     



    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Enel wins high difficulty.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    How can electric survive through sand? Crocodile wins
     
         
    Last edited by VariaBossX; 05-16-2013 at 04:27 AM.

  25. #25
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,483
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Crocodile vs Enel

    Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    How can electric survive through sand? Crocodile wins
    quite easily actually
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •