Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. #21
    Member The 1 who knows's Avatar
    Status
    The 1 who knows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    563
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}

    the toy dude suits in well for covertmissions....he will be CP strawhat!
     
         

  2. #22
    The Pirate King MythicDonut's Avatar
    Status
    MythicDonut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    391
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Chillin Like A Villian...
     

    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}

    As for the next Straw Hat. Jimbe is a definite. Rebecca I'd only want to join if she eats the Mera Mera Fruit.

    In terms of a next Straw Hat I personally want someone young to join. Older then Momonosuke but a bit younger then Luffy was when he started out, a badass teenage boy with an attitude like Zoros? I understand Shanks and Buggy were in Gol D Rogers crew even though they were pretty young.
     
         

  3. #23
    Member Dragonking43's Avatar
    Status
    Dragonking43 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    206
    Location
    New York
    Hmm
     

    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Vivi told them that due to the revolution and civil war that occurred in Alabasta, her country needs her for the time being. But eventually when Alabasta goes back to how it was prior to the drought, she'll unquestionably accept the SH's offer on joining them.
    Hence if Vivi doesn't join them and Jinbei does, Goda will contradict himself to an extent which puts him on the level of Kishi, Kubo and unless he doesn't explain it perfectly, he'll be on par with Hiro. And to this day, never has Goda contradicted himself, thusly, if Jinbei joins, Vivi joins and if Jinbei doesn't join, neither does Vivi,
    vivi wasn't left with the option jimbei was, for vivi it was then or never. jimbei was left with an open invite. so sorry thanks for playing
     
         

  4. #24
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,400
    Location
    back of your mind
    egg
     



    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonking43 View Post
    vivi wasn't left with the option jimbei was, for vivi it was then or never. jimbei was left with an open invite. so sorry thanks for playing
    Go read/watch it again you moron, Luffy clearly says she's welcome anytime. *SMH*

    Quote Originally Posted by MythicDonut View Post
    As for the next Straw Hat. Jimbe is a definite. Rebecca I'd only want to join if she eats the Mera Mera Fruit.
    Saying Jinbei is a definite weighs the same amount as saying Vivi is a definite. Hence for you, there's no reason theorizing in Rebecca joining.
     
         

  5. #25
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,619
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}

    Monet and Sol.
    I will stand by this until Goda says otherwise
     
         

  6. #26
    The ghost of NB Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24,154
    Location
    Where you aren't
    I bet i'm older and wiser than
    you are.
     

    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}


    - Pretty obvious, Jimbei shall shown. Making it 10 members all up.

    But since i've said numerous times before, the Straw hat crew needs at least 12 main members
     
         

  7. #27
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,400
    Location
    back of your mind
    egg
     



    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post

    - Pretty obvious, Jimbei shall shown. Making it 10 members all up.

    But since i've said numerous times before, the Straw hat crew needs at least 12 main members
    Saying Jinbei will obviously join means Vivi is also going to join. But Vivi joining is pretty far-fetched, hence Jinbei may only ally with them alongside the FM's.

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    Monet and Sol.
    I will stand by this until Goda says otherwise
    Whose Sol?
     
         

  8. #28
    The Observer Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,621
    Location
    The Cosmos
    See your world through my
    eyes: A universe so vast as to
    be immeasurable -
    incomprehensible even to your
    greatest minds.
     

    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Saying Jinbei will obviously join means Vivi is also going to join. But Vivi joining is pretty far-fetched, hence Jinbei may only ally with them alongside the FM's.
    Everyone who hangs out in the OP section knows youll write This as soon as they write jinbe, so why bother writing it over and over in every next sh thread, once should be enough ... Sorry but it gets old . ... Not to mention most ppl disagree with that statement ... And thats something you should know by now

    Sol is the toy
     
         

  9. #29
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,400
    Location
    back of your mind
    egg
     



    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}

    Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    Everyone who hangs out in the OP section knows youll write This as soon as they write jinbe, so why bother writing it over and over in every next sh thread, once should be enough ... Sorry but it gets old . ... Not to mention most ppl disagree with that statement ... And thats something you should know by now

    Sol is the toy
    Well I continue to post it because it doesn't make sense why people continue to say Jinbei and someone else will join or that Jinbei will only join and no one else. Which is quite stupid TBH. And as for those who disagree, it's superfluous if they do/do not agree because it's obvious what I state is 99.99% true due to the evidence I put forth.
     
         

  10. #30
    Member shri3kbat's Avatar
    Status
    shri3kbat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    953
    Location
    Sweden
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}

    Quote Originally Posted by tenten fan View Post
    Puppy and pretty woman will be recived upon answering the following questions.
    1) Who do you think the next straw hat should be?
    If you can't think of an existing charater only answer question 2.
    2) What qualites they should have - Gender age ablities skill role.
    You may have another prize if you want.
    1. Bellamy
    2. Fighter (All professions are set anyways)
     
         

  11. #31
    Banned
    Status
    tenten fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,758
    I demand wank threads! Where
    are the wank threads?
     

    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Well I continue to post it because it doesn't make sense why people continue to say Jinbei and someone else will join or that Jinbei will only join and no one else. Which is quite stupid TBH. And as for those who disagree, it's superfluous if they do/do not agree because it's obvious what I state is 99.99% true due to the evidence I put forth.
    Its okay I no that feel bro.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •