Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 31 of 31
  1. #26
    Mod on Luffy *****$ Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    22,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Girls, best comeback to your
    BF....COMEBACK with a
    sandwich!!
     

    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}


    - Pretty obvious, Jimbei shall shown. Making it 10 members all up.

    But since i've said numerous times before, the Straw hat crew needs at least 12 main members
     
         

  2. #27
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,412
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post

    - Pretty obvious, Jimbei shall shown. Making it 10 members all up.

    But since i've said numerous times before, the Straw hat crew needs at least 12 main members
    Saying Jinbei will obviously join means Vivi is also going to join. But Vivi joining is pretty far-fetched, hence Jinbei may only ally with them alongside the FM's.

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    Monet and Sol.
    I will stand by this until Goda says otherwise
    Whose Sol?
     
         

  3. #28
    Revolutionary Sabo Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    7,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Saying Jinbei will obviously join means Vivi is also going to join. But Vivi joining is pretty far-fetched, hence Jinbei may only ally with them alongside the FM's.
    Everyone who hangs out in the OP section knows youll write This as soon as they write jinbe, so why bother writing it over and over in every next sh thread, once should be enough ... Sorry but it gets old . ... Not to mention most ppl disagree with that statement ... And thats something you should know by now

    Sol is the toy
     
         

  4. #29
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,412
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}

    Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    Everyone who hangs out in the OP section knows youll write This as soon as they write jinbe, so why bother writing it over and over in every next sh thread, once should be enough ... Sorry but it gets old . ... Not to mention most ppl disagree with that statement ... And thats something you should know by now

    Sol is the toy
    Well I continue to post it because it doesn't make sense why people continue to say Jinbei and someone else will join or that Jinbei will only join and no one else. Which is quite stupid TBH. And as for those who disagree, it's superfluous if they do/do not agree because it's obvious what I state is 99.99% true due to the evidence I put forth.
     
         

  5. #30
    Member shri3kbat's Avatar
    Status
    shri3kbat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    933
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}

    Quote Originally Posted by tenten fan View Post
    Puppy and pretty woman will be recived upon answering the following questions.
    1) Who do you think the next straw hat should be?
    If you can't think of an existing charater only answer question 2.
    2) What qualites they should have - Gender age ablities skill role.
    You may have another prize if you want.
    1. Bellamy
    2. Fighter (All professions are set anyways)
     
         

  6. #31
    Banned
    Status
    tenten fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    I demand wank threads! Where
    are the wank threads?
     

    Re: The next straw hat {[(< PUPPIES AND PRETTY WOMEN FOR PARTICIPATING >)]}

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Well I continue to post it because it doesn't make sense why people continue to say Jinbei and someone else will join or that Jinbei will only join and no one else. Which is quite stupid TBH. And as for those who disagree, it's superfluous if they do/do not agree because it's obvious what I state is 99.99% true due to the evidence I put forth.
    Its okay I no that feel bro.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •