im using sand release my gaara bio
    no stealing
    no killing

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.

Re: noni1997 vs pop123 part one

While sitting down I notice a small red head coming towards me. He says he wants a little spar. I refuse at first but I decided why not it can't hurt..

I channel Lighting chakra through my mouth and release it forward towards you. I shape manipulate it into a lighting spear. While heading towards you I make the spear split into three.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

as your spears come me i qickly mold my sand charka into a cloud of sand then i hop on top then i fly above your lighting spears i also gather up my sand charka and i pull of shuriken and i infuse them with my sand cause to make sand shuriken from different dirctions at you then channel my lighting charka and make spears of lighting come at you from different angles.

Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Suna Shuriken) - Sand Shuriken
    Type: Offensive
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 6 (per shuriken)
    Description: The user sends upto ten fast moving spheres of sand. They are not sharp, and hence cause merely blunt force damage such as fractures. They move faster than normal shuriken.

(Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeing you float above my spears shocks me into realizing that you are a sand user. I notice the shurikens coming towards me, I channel fire chakra through my mouth and then release the fire and mold the shape into dragons. I fire many fire dragons towards the sand shurikens evading them. I see you about to shoot lighting spear, I channel lighting towards my hand and perform the required and seals I condense the lighting and send more chakra then usual making the raikiri. With it I cut through the lighting spear. I then send lighting chakra into the sky and focus it upwards. I manipulate lighting bolts to attack the whole terrain and aim them all at you while floating in the air.

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

( Raiton: Raiun ) - Lightning Release: Thundercloud
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user generates a cloud above the battlefield kneaded with their chakra and then cause a series of lightning bolts to rain down upon the battlefield causing severe damage.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

as your lighting is comming at me i qickly gather up my wind charka and create mass pressure of toward your lighting justu pushing your justu back you forget i am a wind master too then i mold my charka up in the air and make hail come from the sky upon you then i bury the whole place in sand

(Suna Arare no Jutsu) - Sand Hail Technique
    Range: Mid - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Gaara gathers his sand into large clumps and then drops them from the sky on to his opponents

(Sabaku Ryuusa Bakuryuu) - Sand Avalanche
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra cost: 20(+5 if you make the sand from dirt)
    Description: A huge wave of sand that can cover a large area and drown the enemy in sand.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

After seeing my lighting getting negated, I see you mold sand and throw it into the air,I perform the hand seals Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. I Spit out a large amount of water, Releasing a huge wave wall covering me, Protecting me from your send . Then I manipulate the water and perform the hand seals Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram. I mold the water into a giant water beast. I have my beast slash the whole area and you floating from your sand. It completely soaks your sand leaving it useless. You are dropped down to the ground. I then Bring my hands together and release lighting around me, Slamming my hands towards the ground I send lighting through the ground and towards the soaked area of water with you in it. It reaches and shocks the whole area and you as well. Leaving you totally damaged.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

as i see your water justu comming at me i qickly create a hurricane that pushes me out of the way of your attack then i gather up my lighting charka and spit spears of lighting at you then i send them at you from every angels thats is possible then me and gaara laugh a little bit and said play time over with then i create a lid over your head dropping in you and crushing you

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.