Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 124
  1. #1
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The Juubi

    I would like to share the second volume of the synthesis of my theory (Volume 1 is here: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=333535) I hope you enjoy reading them, thanks!


    1. The Gedo Mazo: The Uzumaki Chakra Chains And Rikudou Sennin



    Have you ever noticed that the Chakra Chains of the Gedo Mazo look eerily similar to the ones Kushina used to bind the Kyuubi?





    If we magnify the images we can see that the appearances of the chakra chains are exactly alike from the shape right down to the thorny/spiky sides of the chains:

    Kushina's Chains:



    Gedo Mazo's






    You might ask what is the connection then with Rikudou Sennin?

    Well many assumed before that Tobi's chakra chains were his and Madara's jutsu, however that is not so:



    The chakra chains were Rikudou Sennin's jutsu

    It makes logical sense that it was Rikudou's since it came from the Mazo

    And since the Jutsu was also an Uzumaki jutsu, then it's logical to conclude that Rikudou Sennin himself was an Uzumaki.



    2. The Uzumaki Mask Hall Shrine



    We know that Sasuke and Orochimaru retrieved the Shinigami Mask in the Uzumaki Shrine, but the specific place they retrieved it according to the Viz Translation is the Uzumaki Noh Mask Hall



    This is inspired from the same halls found in Shinto Shrines where Shinto Priests Conduct Religious Shinto Ritualistic Performances/Dances: Kagura


    (Nikkō Tōshō-gū Shrine Kagura Hall)

    Uzumaki Ritual Masks:



    Shinto Kagura Ritual Masks:





    Kagura is a specific type of Japanese ritualistic dance Kagura performances are understood as religious events:



    (Shinto Priests of the Chichibu Shrine performing Kagura)


    (Minoru Sonoda, head priest of Chichibu Shrine in performance)

    The Shiki Fuujin:



    The type of Kagura performed by Shinto Priestesses is known as Miko Kagura:


    (A Miko (Shinto Priestess) and Mito Uzumaki)





    The Rikudou Sennin:



    The Shinigami Mask:



    Rikudou Sennin's Tablet:



    The Unsealing of the Shiki Fuujin:








    The Uzumaki Clan, like Rikudou Sennin, were Priests and Priestesses:









    Because Rikūdo Sennin himself is an Uzumaki.



    3. The True Relationship Of The Uzumaki Clan To The Senjus And Uchihas

    Others insist that the Uzumaki Clan descended from the Younger Son, this is simply not true, one of the simplest reasons they couldn't is the Clan's trademark red hair.


    We have here the Younger Son who clearly doesn't have red hair, in fact if we look at the anime depiction, the hair color is black:





    And his descendants (Hashirama, Tsunade, Tobirama, Nawaki,etc.) didn't have red hair:



    Then suddenly there's a "descendant" clan (Uzumaki) of the Younger Son whose pure blooded members (Naruto is half) all have red hair??? doesn't make sense. Obviously the Uzumakis like ancient clans practice "inbreeding" that they have always had red hair:


    (Pure Blooded Uzumakis)

    Taking Biology into account, hair is one of the most consistent genes, and having the same color of hair in a clan who inbreeds is true. It doesn't make sense that a "descending" clan could develop such an unorthodox hair color if the original hair color was a different color. The interbreeding clan (Senju) would have to have red hair, or a strong dominant gene for it, but the Senjus don't, and red hair in itself is a recessive gene in humans.

    Another thing is the place of origin of the Uzumakis: The Land of Eddys.


    (Red Square is Uzushiogakure)

    If they were a descendant clan of the Younger Son, then why do they live in another country? The Senjus and Uchihas' origins have always been in the Land of Fire even before the foundation of Konoha:



    Not to mention the Uzumaki Clan's non-participation in the First Shinobi World War:



    The Uzumaki's absence and apathy to the war indicates distant blood relationships. not close blood relationships with the Senjus.

    In fact, the Uzumakis weren't even the first ones who joined the village:



    It's because they only have distant ties with the Senjus, not to mention they lived in a whole different country.

    Thus proving Kushina's statement that they were only distant blood relatives:



    And let's think about this logically: If the Uzumakis descended from the Younger Son, then they would be a "sibling clan" to the Senjus, and two sibling clans who share the same common ancestor would be considered a close relative not distant.

    Lastly, we need only to look at the history/inspiration behind the Uzumaki Symbol:



    The Spiral


    The Spiral Symbolism is one of the most ancient (if not the most ancient) spiritual symbol known to man. Dating back to the prehistoric era.








    (The Triple Spiral: Ancient Symbols dating back to the Megalithic and Neolithic Era)

    And since the Uzumaki Village is known as the Village of Longevity:



    Then it only stands to reason that the Uzumakis are older than both Senjus and Uchihas.

    The Uzumaki Clan therefore are not descendants of the Younger Son, but a cousin clan to both Senjus and Uchihas.

    You may ask then if there really is a relationship between the Uzumakis and the Uchihas?

    There is:




    The Uchiha Tablet was used with the Uzumaki Shrine Mask to unseal the Uzumaki Shiki Fuujin.

    The Uzumakis are cousins to both Senjus and Uchihas.


    The Senjus and Uchihas descended from Rikudou Sennin:



    The Uzumaki Clan descended not from Rikudou Sennin, but from Rikudou's Uzumaki Relatives.

    Rikudou himself coming from the Uzumaki heritage:



    Thus making the Uzumakis a distant blood relative to both Senju and Uchiha as a cousin clan.


    The Rinnegan came from the Juubi:



    That is why only the combination of the DNA of the direct descendants of Rikudou Sennin: The Uchihas and Senjus, could awaken the Rinnegan, because they have the Juubi's essence inside them.

    The Uzumakis do not have the Juubi's essence, that is why they couldnt awaken the Rinnegan, they only have the immense Vitality, Chakra and Sealing Techs that Rikudou Sennin had prior to becoming the Juubi's Jinchuuriki.



    The formula then is:

    Uzumaki(Rikudou) + Juubi = Senju and Uchiha






    4. The Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto



    Take a look at this:



    Based on Tsunade and Raikage's statements, we can infer that the jutsu Minato used to seal his and Kushina's chakra inside Naruto that enabled them to meet Naruto again was of Uzumaki origin.



    This coincides with Kushina's statement that it was she who taught Minato the sealing techniques he used (Chakra sealing, Shiki Fuujin, Altar of Sealing,etc.) which are Uzumaki Fuuinjutsu.

    If we work on the premise that the Uzumaki sealing techs originated from Rikudou Sennin:

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=324246

    And that Rikudou Sennin himself was an Uzumaki

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=333535

    Then it only stands to reason that Rikudou Sennin himself used the Chakra Sealing jutsu so that he can meet his successor: Naruto



    If we think about it, the major storytellers of obscure past events in the story were all dead people:

    Minato narrated the nine tails attack on Konoha



    Kushina Narrated the birth of Naruto



    The Second and Third Hokage narrated the events regarding the Uchiha oppression and the Uchiha massacre



    The First Hokage is currently narrating the Senju vs Uchiha feud and the founding of the Leaf:



    Dead people giving accurate first hand accounts of the past.


    After all of the above revelations, the only thing left for us readers to learn is the history of Rikudou Sennin vs Juubi and possibly the details concerning The Senju and Uchiha Ancestor.



    It is my suspicion that: Rikudou Sennin sealed a portion of his chakra inside Kurama so that he could meet his successor one day: Naruto Uzumaki, and that Rikudou will be the character who will reveal the true history behind The Juubi, The Uzumakis and the details regarding his sons: the Uchiha and Senju Ancestor.

    It is also possible that Rikudou also left his essence with the other Bijuus because he foresaw all of them united by one person: Naruto.






    5. The Ownership Of The Scroll Of Sealing



    I would like to disprove the assumption that Hashirama was the original owner and creator of the Scroll of Sealing that was shown in Chapter 1



    First of all, it was never stated that Hashirama created the scroll, it was said he sealed it/forbid it, not created it:



    And that the scroll (the information inside it) was used to seal Kurama inside Naruto:





    Kushina hundreds of chapters later, stated that Naruto's seal came from her village (Uzushiogakure)



    So it's impossible for Hashirama or the Senju Clan to have been the original owner/creator of the Scroll.

    The Scroll was given to Konoha by Mito and the Uzumaki Clan when they allied themselves with Konoha:




    And if we think about it, why where there no Jinchuurikis before the Uzumakis entered the picture? And why didn't the Senjus use the Scroll's info. To create Jinchuurikis to be used as weapons during the First Shinobi World War?



    It's because they couldn't, the Scroll of Seals and the Fuuinjutsu of Jinchuuriki came from the Uzumakis:








    6. The Juubi, The Elder Son and the Uchiha's Curse Of Hatred



    We all notice that the Juubi's eye has an eerie similarity in terms of appearance with the Sharingan, and yet how is this so? the answer lies in the Juubi that was inside the Sage of the Six Paths:

    Let us look at the Uchiha Ancestor aka the Elder Son:



    Is it not baffling why his eyes exhibit a spiraling pattern that is different from the Sharingan's appearance?



    Is it not also baffling why the Sharingan's appearance shares more similarity with the Juubi's eye rather than the Uchiha's very own ancestor?



    So how do we solve this apparent anomaly? why would the Sharingan look more like the Juubi's eye instead of their own ancestor's eyes?

    The answer is most probably because The Sharingan is the manifestation of the corrupting influence of the Juubi that was present when the Sage of the Six Paths sired his two sons and had affected the Elder Son, who became filled with hatred when the Father chose the Younger Son as his successor.

    The Rikudou Sennin most probably sired his two sons after he became the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi, therefore, the genetic traits that passed from father to sons must have some sort of biological determinant from the Juubi itself, take note, the two sons inherited something from their father Rikudou (the Juubi's Jinchuuriki), the two dominant traits:

    a. The Sage's/Juubi's Eyes

    b. The Sage's/Juubi's Body

    Now since both the Uchiha and the Senju's genetic compositions are virtually the same, what separates the Uchiha and Senju Ancestor is the dominant trait they inherited from their father, The Senju Ancestor's dominant inherited genetic trait was his father's body while the dominant inherited genetic trait of the Uchiha Ancestor were his father's eyes. That is also how the Rinnegan in Madara was awakened, by combining these two dominant genetic inherited traits.

    But the question arises: Why then does the Uchiha Ancestor's eyes' appearance like the spiral pattern share more commonality with his father's Rinnegan than the appearance of the Sharingan as of today?

    The answer is: Hatred

    When did the Uchiha Ancestor started hating his brother the Senju Ancestor? It was when the Sage chose the Younger Son (Senju Ancestor) as his successor rather than his Elder Son (Uchiha Ancestor) this gave rise to intense psychological emotions within the Elder Son.

    And what does intense psychological emotions awakens in an Uchiha descendant? The Sharingan:



    The greater the intensity of the Uchiha's emotions the more powerful the Sharingan becomes.

    Since the Elder Son (Uchiha Ancestor) must have felt absolute hatred towards his younger brother for being chosen over him by their Lord Father, then the corruptive influence of the Juubi must have activated within the Uchiha Ancestor's eyes:

    That before being consumed by hatred looked liked this:



    And after being consumed by hatred mutated into something like this:



    So In conclusion, it is very plausible that the Juubi's malevolent influence and presence within the Uchiha Ancestor, through his Hatred precipitated the mutation of his eyes to the Sharingan pattern that we see in the present day.



    7. The Transformation Of The Juubi's Eye

    There is much speculation as to why the revived Juubi only has 6 tomoes in its' eye:



    Compared to the 9-Tomoe design we've seen before:




    There are many possible reasons as to why this is so, but I would like to give four plausible explanations why the Juubi's eyes currently only has 6 tomoes.

    1. The Juubi hasn't fully transformed yet.


    The Juubi hasn't fully transformed yet, and it's missing a large part of Hachibi and Kyuubi's chakra, so that could possibly explain the lack of the three tomoes from the original nine-tomoes eye.




    2. Change in aesthetic design.


    Kishimoto merely found it more aesthetically pleasing that the Juubi's current eye has six tomoes instead of the original nine tomoes.

    3. The missing three tomoes went into the Sharingan. (My Personal Theory)

    There is also the possibility that the Juubi is the original source of the Sharingan and that the Uchiha ancestor's original eyes were corrupted by the Juubi's influence and that corruption manifested in the form of the Sharingan:




    Basically what this theory says is: A part of the Juubi's power went into the Uchiha Ancestor and his descendants, the missing three tomoes of the Juubi's eye is indicative of the dissemination of its' powers into the ocular powers of the Uchihas.



    4. The Creation of All Things (Banbutsu Sōzō) took a part of the Juubi's power in creating the Bijuus and Rikudou's Elder and Younger sons. (My personal theory)


    The theory states that Banbutsu Sōzō was not only responsible for the creation of the Bijuus, but that it was also responsible for the "creation" of Rikudou Sennin's two sons: The Elder (Uchiha Ancestor) and The Younger (Senju Ancestor) Sons. The missing tomoes represent a part of the Juubi's power, a part of the its' power (one tomoe) went into creating the Bijuus, another tomoe was used in creating the Elder Son and the last tomoe was used in the creation of the Younger Son, thus explaining the 3 missing tomoes from the original 9-tomoed Juubi.











    8. The Juubi's Chakra


    We know that Kurama said the Juubi doesn't have a personality nor does it have ideals:



    And that it's basically just nature energy incarnate:



    And yet when Tobi was describing the Juubi during Rikudou's era, he referred to its' chakra as foul/evil:

    One translation used the word "Foul":



    Another translation used the word "Evil":




    But Bijuus could only have foul chakra if they have emotions:



    Like Kurama was when he hated humans.

    You might argue that it's just like Juugo, but it isn't the same because Sage Mode/Transformation is the mixture of both the user's chakra and nature energy:



    And if the Juubi is supposed to be pure nature energy, then it shouldn't have neither a good or evil chakra, it should be neutral.

    Could this be a hint that the Juubi during Rikudou's era was a conscious Juubi? and that it started hating humanity for the wars,killings and evils they've done?




    And considering it was the creator of the world, and existed probably thousands and thousands of years before Rikudou was born, why did it only attack humanity during Rikudou's era, an era of endless war and violence? unless The Juubi saw humanity's evil and decided to exterminate them once and for all:



    Maybe the Juubi did form a personality/consciousness afterall, maybe it's just like Kurama and the Bijuus, a misunderstood creature:




    And Rikudou's ominous statement:






    9. The Possible Ending Of The Series


    Like I've theorized way back in January, I believe the Juubi developed a form of consciousness over the eons, what Kurama described as the mindless/emotionless Juubi could be referring to its' primordial state, not the state when it attacked humanity during Rikudou's era.




    My hypothesis is that the Juubi developed a consciousness over the eons.
    And that the Final Form of the Juubi is a conscious/talking Juubi

    And this is the reason why it attacked humanity long ago:




    The Juubi attacked humanity as punishment for their sins (war,murder,destruction,etc.) and there's also that ominous statement by Rikudou to the Bijuus that "unlike when you were all inside me, you will be lead down the right path"




    It seems to imply that the Juubi is within the sphere of morality, that it's not some mindless creature that attacked humanity for no reason, and if we think about it, the Juubi was present since the foundation of the world long before Rikudou was born, why didn't it destroy humanity way back then? why allow the pupa to become a fly so to speak.

    Kishimoto's characters have always been purposive. Nothing happens without a reason. I seriously doubt that Juubi's attack on humanity was just something random.



    Madara thought that Kurama lacks sapience/consciousness, Hashirama and others thought of Kurama as merely a dangerous feral creature but it turns out he and the other Bijuus were not mindless animals, they had a reason to be antagonistic towards humanity, and since the whole (Juubi) is greater than the sum of its' parts, then why would the Juubi not have a consciousness or developed one?

    Also, Hachibi said that Rikudou foresaw the full revival of the Juubi would signal the end of the world.



    Since Rikudou probably had the gift of foresight, then why did he say that? why did he not foresaw the casting of Mugen Tsukuyomi? Rikudou's prophecy seems to imply the world's destruction, not the eternal slumber in the Mugen Tsukuyomi. Unless he foresaw it wouldn't be successful, that the Juubi will break free from Madara and Obito's control.

    This is a common literary plot device known as "misunderstood creatures" creatures who seem to be evil, or not necessarily evil but harmful, but the truth is they're not, we have just seen the human-side of the Bijuus, is it not possible to see the "human-side" of the Juubi? perhaps it merely attacked humans because of their wanton disregard for life, perhaps this primordial creature had enough of humanity's destructive ways and decided to once and for all eradicate humanity.



    There is also the matter of the absolute finality and closure to the series, even if Naruto becomes the Juubi's Jinchuuriki like Rikudou, the cycle will continue, Naruto will eventually die and the Juubi will be set loose. So to me the only closure I can see Kishimoto doing is that the Juubi will place its' faith in Naruto much like what the Bijuus did, but for that to happen, the Juubi must be conscious in the first place.

    Naruto will convince the Juubi to believe in humanity and will leave them in peace forever. The true ending is not a battle between good and evil, but a reunification of man and nature.




    UPDATE

    Remember this panel:



    It says Speak, See and Hear no evil.

    Kishimoto is presenting the element of irony

    Speak no evil and yet it has a mouth

    See no evil and yet it has an eye

    Hear no evil and yet it has an ear

    We're probably going to see a conscious Juubi like the Bijuus when it's fully transformed.





    10. Rinnegan Chart



    11. The Juubi Formula


    The Mokuton is the body of the Juubi:



    The Sharingan is the eye of the Juubi:



    The Rinnegan is the Juubi's Eye (Sharingan) + Body (Mokuton) combined:



    The Uzumaki Heritage (Life Force + Sealing Jutsu) is Rikudou Sennin's original bloodline prior to becoming the Juubi's Jinchuuriki:



    Rikudou Sennin divided himself into Yin and Yang:



    The Juubi's Yin became the Uchiha:



    The Juubi's Yang became the Senju:



    The Senju and Uchiha then are the body and the eye of the Juubi

    Therefore the equation is:

    Uzumaki (Rikudou Sennin) + Juubi = Senju (Mokuton/Yang) and Uchiha (Sharingan/Yin)


     
         
    Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 05-22-2013 at 01:54 AM.

  2. #2
    ★ うちはイタチ ★ King Of Crows's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Crows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Black Crow Beckons
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    The rinnegan chart looked pretty ! Me gusta .......
     
         

  3. #3
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Quote Originally Posted by XxItachi x View Post
    The rinnegan chart looked pretty ! Me gusta .......
    Thanks Bro
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Status
    Moss is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    「分化」
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Nice presentation and layout...
     
         

  5. #5
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    We get it. You think it's an Uzumaki.
     
         

  6. #6
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,215
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of Kamuiland
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    You are making me believe that what you say will definitely happen...
    Simply, convincing...
    I m sure that I have no doubts left...

    Great work!!!
     
         

  7. #7
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    You are making me believe that what you say will definitely happen...
    Simply, convincing...
    I m sure that I have no doubts left...

    Great work!!!
    Thank you very much.
     
         

  8. #8
    Stating the legit truth Pragmatic's Avatar
    Status
    Pragmatic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dromand Kaas ruling the galaxy
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a lie, there is only
    passion. Through passion, I
    gain strength. Through
    strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are
    broken. The Force shall free
    me.
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    I have to spread some rep before giving it you you says NB sorry I cant help your threads are amazing
     
         

  9. #9
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    I have to spread some rep before giving it you you says NB sorry I cant help your threads are amazing
    Thank you kind sir.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member 9YELLOW FLASH's Avatar
    Status
    9YELLOW FLASH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    499
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Nice work, and let me just say that your on to something about the 10 tailed attacking. Remember that the sage created ninjutsu and mabey thats why the 10 tailed wanted to punish, maybe when the sage created ninjutsu and tough it to his followers, there were evil people who used ninjutsu for war.
     
         

  11. #11
    RisK's Avatar
    Status
    RisK is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York.
    Posts
    3,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Really interesting, hope it happens around those lines. You should make your own manga.
     
         

  12. #12
    White Walker Kronnic's Avatar
    Status
    Kronnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lands of Always Winter
    Posts
    1,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Excellent work!!!! You sure you aren't a Kishi employee man? Nice read.. Wanted to ***** you but I have to spread it around before I can hook you up.
     
         

  13. #13
    Goblette Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Goblette Gobletsson is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preach it.
     



    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    You have a great point! Nice thinking btw
     
         

  14. #14
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Add to it this as The Senju and Uchiha left the land of the Sage and wondered in the Fire Country in order to increase their numbers, they might have taken non Senju and Uchiha into their Clans that increase the Genetic distance between the Uchiha,Senju and especially the Uzumaki who for the exception of Mito and Kushina Marry only Uzumaki making the Uzumaki blood stay closer to the SO6P in purity.
     
         

  15. #15
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAnbu View Post
    You have a great point! Nice thinking btw
    Thank you much
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Z3R01's Avatar
    Status
    Z3R01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    409
    Post Thanks / Like
    changed my sig because of the
    huge amount of homophobes on
    nautobase
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    I would like to share the second volume of the synthesis of my theory (Volume 1 is here: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=333535) I hope you enjoy reading them, thanks!


    1. The Gedo Mazo: The Uzumaki Chakra Chains And Rikudou Sennin



    Have you ever noticed that the Chakra Chains of the Gedo Mazo look eerily similar to the ones Kushina used to bind the Kyuubi?





    If we magnify the images we can see that the appearances of the chakra chains are exactly alike from the shape right down to the thorny/spiky sides of the chains:

    Kushina's Chains:



    Gedo Mazo's






    You might ask what is the connection then with Rikudou Sennin?

    Well many assumed before that Tobi's chakra chains were his and Madara's jutsu, however that is not so:



    The chakra chains were Rikudou Sennin's jutsu

    It makes logical sense that it was Rikudou's since it came from the Mazo

    And since the Jutsu was also an Uzumaki jutsu, then it's logical to conclude that Rikudou Sennin himself was an Uzumaki.



    2. The Uzumaki Mask Hall Shrine



    We know that Sasuke and Orochimaru retrieved the Shinigami Mask in the Uzumaki Shrine, but the specific place they retrieved it according to the Viz Translation is the Uzumaki Noh Mask Hall



    This is inspired from the same halls found in Shinto Shrines where Shinto Priests Conduct Religious Shinto Ritualistic Performances/Dances: Kagura


    (Nikkō Tōshō-gū Shrine Kagura Hall)

    Uzumaki Ritual Masks:



    Shinto Kagura Ritual Masks:





    Kagura is a specific type of Japanese ritualistic dance Kagura performances are understood as religious events:



    (Shinto Priests of the Chichibu Shrine performing Kagura)


    (Minoru Sonoda, head priest of Chichibu Shrine in performance)

    The Shiki Fuujin:



    The type of Kagura performed by Shinto Priestesses is known as Miko Kagura:


    (A Miko (Shinto Priestess) and Mito Uzumaki)





    The Rikudou Sennin:



    The Shinigami Mask:



    Rikudou Sennin's Tablet:



    The Unsealing of the Shiki Fuujin:








    The Uzumaki Clan, like Rikudou Sennin, were Priests and Priestesses:









    Because Rikūdo Sennin himself is an Uzumaki.



    3. The True Relationship Of The Uzumaki Clan To The Senjus And Uchihas

    Others insist that the Uzumaki Clan descended from the Younger Son, this is simply not true, one of the simplest reasons they couldn't is the Clan's trademark red hair.


    We have here the Younger Son who clearly doesn't have red hair, in fact if we look at the anime depiction, the hair color is black:





    And his descendants (Hashirama, Tsunade, Tobirama, Nawaki,etc.) didn't have red hair:



    Then suddenly there's a "descendant" clan (Uzumaki) of the Younger Son whose pure blooded members (Naruto is half) all have red hair??? doesn't make sense. Obviously the Uzumakis like ancient clans practice "inbreeding" that they have always had red hair:


    (Pure Blooded Uzumakis)

    Taking Biology into account, hair is one of the most consistent genes, and having the same color of hair in a clan who inbreeds is true. It doesn't make sense that a "descending" clan could develop such an unorthodox hair color if the original hair color was a different color. The interbreeding clan (Senju) would have to have red hair, or a strong dominant gene for it, but the Senjus don't, and red hair in itself is a recessive gene in humans.

    Another thing is the place of origin of the Uzumakis: The Land of Eddys.


    (Red Square is Uzushiogakure)

    If they were a descendant clan of the Younger Son, then why do they live in another country? The Senjus and Uchihas' origins have always been in the Land of Fire even before the foundation of Konoha:



    Not to mention the Uzumaki Clan's non-participation in the First Shinobi World War:



    The Uzumaki's absence and apathy to the war indicates distant blood relationships. not close blood relationships with the Senjus.

    In fact, the Uzumakis weren't even the first ones who joined the village:



    It's because they only have distant ties with the Senjus, not to mention they lived in a whole different country.

    Thus proving Kushina's statement that they were only distant blood relatives:



    And let's think about this logically: If the Uzumakis descended from the Younger Son, then they would be a "sibling clan" to the Senjus, and two sibling clans who share the same common ancestor would be considered a close relative not distant.

    Lastly, we need only to look at the history/inspiration behind the Uzumaki Symbol:



    The Spiral


    The Spiral Symbolism is one of the most ancient (if not the most ancient) spiritual symbol known to man. Dating back to the prehistoric era.








    (The Triple Spiral: Ancient Symbols dating back to the Megalithic and Neolithic Era)

    And since the Uzumaki Village is known as the Village of Longevity:



    Then it only stands to reason that the Uzumakis are older than both Senjus and Uchihas.

    The Uzumaki Clan therefore are not descendants of the Younger Son, but a cousin clan to both Senjus and Uchihas.

    You may ask then if there really is a relationship between the Uzumakis and the Uchihas?

    There is:




    The Uchiha Tablet was used with the Uzumaki Shrine Mask to unseal the Uzumaki Shiki Fuujin.

    The Uzumakis are cousins to both Senjus and Uchihas.


    The Senjus and Uchihas descended from Rikudou Sennin:



    The Uzumaki Clan descended not from Rikudou Sennin, but from Rikudou's Uzumaki Relatives.

    Rikudou himself coming from the Uzumaki heritage:



    Thus making the Uzumakis a distant blood relative to both Senju and Uchiha as a cousin clan.


    The Rinnegan came from the Juubi:



    That is why only the combination of the DNA of the direct descendants of Rikudou Sennin: The Uchihas and Senjus, could awaken the Rinnegan, because they have the Juubi's essence inside them.

    The Uzumakis do not have the Juubi's essence, that is why they couldnt awaken the Rinnegan, they only have the immense Vitality, Chakra and Sealing Techs that Rikudou Sennin had prior to becoming the Juubi's Jinchuuriki.



    The formula then is:

    Uzumaki(Rikudou) + Juubi = Senju and Uchiha






    4. The Rikudou Sennin Meeting Naruto



    Take a look at this:



    Based on Tsunade and Raikage's statements, we can infer that the jutsu Minato used to seal his and Kushina's chakra inside Naruto that enabled them to meet Naruto again was of Uzumaki origin.



    This coincides with Kushina's statement that it was she who taught Minato the sealing techniques he used (Chakra sealing, Shiki Fuujin, Altar of Sealing,etc.) which are Uzumaki Fuuinjutsu.

    If we work on the premise that the Uzumaki sealing techs originated from Rikudou Sennin:

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=324246

    And that Rikudou Sennin himself was an Uzumaki

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=333535

    Then it only stands to reason that Rikudou Sennin himself used the Chakra Sealing jutsu so that he can meet his successor: Naruto



    If we think about it, the major storytellers of obscure past events in the story were all dead people:

    Minato narrated the nine tails attack on Konoha



    Kushina Narrated the birth of Naruto



    The Second and Third Hokage narrated the events regarding the Uchiha oppression and the Uchiha massacre



    The First Hokage is currently narrating the Senju vs Uchiha feud and the founding of the Leaf:



    Dead people giving accurate first hand accounts of the past.


    After all of the above revelations, the only thing left for us readers to learn is the history of Rikudou Sennin vs Juubi and possibly the details concerning The Senju and Uchiha Ancestor.



    It is my suspicion that: Rikudou Sennin sealed a portion of his chakra inside Kurama so that he could meet his successor one day: Naruto Uzumaki, and that Rikudou will be the character who will reveal the true history behind The Juubi, The Uzumakis and the details regarding his sons: the Uchiha and Senju Ancestor.

    It is also possible that Rikudou also left his essence with the other Bijuus because he foresaw all of them united by one person: Naruto.






    5. The Ownership Of The Scroll Of Sealing



    I would like to disprove the assumption that Hashirama was the original owner and creator of the Scroll of Sealing that was shown in Chapter 1



    First of all, it was never stated that Hashirama created the scroll, it was said he sealed it/forbid it, not created it:



    And that the scroll (the information inside it) was used to seal Kurama inside Naruto:





    Kushina hundreds of chapters later, stated that Naruto's seal came from her village (Uzushiogakure)



    So it's impossible for Hashirama or the Senju Clan to have been the original owner/creator of the Scroll.

    The Scroll was given to Konoha by Mito and the Uzumaki Clan when they allied themselves with Konoha:




    And if we think about it, why where there no Jinchuurikis before the Uzumakis entered the picture? And why didn't the Senjus use the Scroll's info. To create Jinchuurikis to be used as weapons during the First Shinobi World War?



    It's because they couldn't, the Scroll of Seals and the Fuuinjutsu of Jinchuuriki came from the Uzumakis:








    6. The Juubi, The Elder Son and the Uchiha's Curse Of Hatred



    We all notice that the Juubi's eye has an eerie similarity in terms of appearance with the Sharingan, and yet how is this so? the answer lies in the Juubi that was inside the Sage of the Six Paths:

    Let us look at the Uchiha Ancestor aka the Elder Son:



    Is it not baffling why his eyes exhibit a spiraling pattern that is different from the Sharingan's appearance?



    Is it not also baffling why the Sharingan's appearance shares more similarity with the Juubi's eye rather than the Uchiha's very own ancestor?



    So how do we solve this apparent anomaly? why would the Sharingan look more like the Juubi's eye instead of their own ancestor's eyes?

    The answer is most probably because The Sharingan is the manifestation of the corrupting influence of the Juubi that was present when the Sage of the Six Paths sired his two sons and had affected the Elder Son, who became filled with hatred when the Father chose the Younger Son as his successor.

    The Rikudou Sennin most probably sired his two sons after he became the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi, therefore, the genetic traits that passed from father to sons must have some sort of biological determinant from the Juubi itself, take note, the two sons inherited something from their father Rikudou (the Juubi's Jinchuuriki), the two dominant traits:

    a. The Sage's/Juubi's Eyes

    b. The Sage's/Juubi's Body

    Now since both the Uchiha and the Senju's genetic compositions are virtually the same, what separates the Uchiha and Senju Ancestor is the dominant trait they inherited from their father, The Senju Ancestor's dominant inherited genetic trait was his father's body while the dominant inherited genetic trait of the Uchiha Ancestor were his father's eyes. That is also how the Rinnegan in Madara was awakened, by combining these two dominant genetic inherited traits.

    But the question arises: Why then does the Uchiha Ancestor's eyes' appearance like the spiral pattern share more commonality with his father's Rinnegan than the appearance of the Sharingan as of today?

    The answer is: Hatred

    When did the Uchiha Ancestor started hating his brother the Senju Ancestor? It was when the Sage chose the Younger Son (Senju Ancestor) as his successor rather than his Elder Son (Uchiha Ancestor) this gave rise to intense psychological emotions within the Elder Son.

    And what does intense psychological emotions awakens in an Uchiha descendant? The Sharingan:



    The greater the intensity of the Uchiha's emotions the more powerful the Sharingan becomes.

    Since the Elder Son (Uchiha Ancestor) must have felt absolute hatred towards his younger brother for being chosen over him by their Lord Father, then the corruptive influence of the Juubi must have activated within the Uchiha Ancestor's eyes:

    That before being consumed by hatred looked liked this:



    And after being consumed by hatred mutated into something like this:



    So In conclusion, it is very plausible that the Juubi's malevolent influence and presence within the Uchiha Ancestor, through his Hatred precipitated the mutation of his eyes to the Sharingan pattern that we see in the present day.



    7. The Transformation Of The Juubi's Eye

    There is much speculation as to why the revived Juubi only has 6 tomoes in its' eye:



    Compared to the 9-Tomoe design we've seen before:




    There are many possible reasons as to why this is so, but I would like to give four plausible explanations why the Juubi's eyes currently only has 6 tomoes.

    1. The Juubi hasn't fully transformed yet.


    The Juubi hasn't fully transformed yet, and it's missing a large part of Hachibi and Kyuubi's chakra, so that could possibly explain the lack of the three tomoes from the original nine-tomoes eye.




    2. Change in aesthetic design.


    Kishimoto merely found it more aesthetically pleasing that the Juubi's current eye has six tomoes instead of the original nine tomoes.

    3. The missing three tomoes went into the Sharingan. (My Personal Theory)

    There is also the possibility that the Juubi is the original source of the Sharingan and that the Uchiha ancestor's original eyes were corrupted by the Juubi's influence and that corruption manifested in the form of the Sharingan:




    Basically what this theory says is: A part of the Juubi's power went into the Uchiha Ancestor and his descendants, the missing three tomoes of the Juubi's eye is indicative of the dissemination of its' powers into the ocular powers of the Uchihas.



    4. The Creation of All Things (Banbutsu Sōzō) took a part of the Juubi's power in creating the Bijuus and Rikudou's Elder and Younger sons. (My personal theory)


    The theory states that Banbutsu Sōzō was not only responsible for the creation of the Bijuus, but that it was also responsible for the "creation" of Rikudou Sennin's two sons: The Elder (Uchiha Ancestor) and The Younger (Senju Ancestor) Sons. The missing tomoes represent a part of the Juubi's power, a part of the its' power (one tomoe) went into creating the Bijuus, another tomoe was used in creating the Elder Son and the last tomoe was used in the creation of the Younger Son, thus explaining the 3 missing tomoes from the original 9-tomoed Juubi.











    8. The Juubi's Chakra


    We know that Kurama said the Juubi doesn't have a personality nor does it have ideals:



    And that it's basically just nature energy incarnate:



    And yet when Tobi was describing the Juubi during Rikudou's era, he referred to its' chakra as foul/evil:

    One translation used the word "Foul":



    Another translation used the word "Evil":




    But Bijuus could only have foul chakra if they have emotions:



    Like Kurama was when he hated humans.

    You might argue that it's just like Juugo, but it isn't the same because Sage Mode/Transformation is the mixture of both the user's chakra and nature energy:



    And if the Juubi is supposed to be pure nature energy, then it shouldn't have neither a good or evil chakra, it should be neutral.

    Could this be a hint that the Juubi during Rikudou's era was a conscious Juubi? and that it started hating humanity for the wars,killings and evils they've done?




    And considering it was the creator of the world, and existed probably thousands and thousands of years before Rikudou was born, why did it only attack humanity during Rikudou's era, an era of endless war and violence? unless The Juubi saw humanity's evil and decided to exterminate them once and for all:



    Maybe the Juubi did form a personality/consciousness afterall, maybe it's just like Kurama and the Bijuus, a misunderstood creature:




    And Rikudou's ominous statement:






    9. The Possible Ending Of The Series


    Like I've theorized way back in January, I believe the Juubi developed a form of consciousness over the eons, what Kurama described as the mindless/emotionless Juubi could be referring to its' primordial state, not the state when it attacked humanity during Rikudou's era.




    My hypothesis is that the Juubi developed a consciousness over the eons.
    And that the Final Form of the Juubi is a conscious/talking Juubi

    And this is the reason why it attacked humanity long ago:




    The Juubi attacked humanity as punishment for their sins (war,murder,destruction,etc.) and there's also that ominous statement by Rikudou to the Bijuus that "unlike when you were all inside me, you will be lead down the right path"




    It seems to imply that the Juubi is within the sphere of morality, that it's not some mindless creature that attacked humanity for no reason, and if we think about it, the Juubi was present since the foundation of the world long before Rikudou was born, why didn't it destroy humanity way back then? why allow the pupa to become a fly so to speak.

    Kishimoto's characters have always been purposive. Nothing happens without a reason. I seriously doubt that Juubi's attack on humanity was just something random.



    Madara thought that Kurama lacks sapience/consciousness, Hashirama and others thought of Kurama as merely a dangerous feral creature but it turns out he and the other Bijuus were not mindless animals, they had a reason to be antagonistic towards humanity, and since the whole (Juubi) is greater than the sum of its' parts, then why would the Juubi not have a consciousness or developed one?

    Also, Hachibi said that Rikudou foresaw the full revival of the Juubi would signal the end of the world.



    Since Rikudou probably had the gift of foresight, then why did he say that? why did he not foresaw the casting of Mugen Tsukuyomi? Rikudou's prophecy seems to imply the world's destruction, not the eternal slumber in the Mugen Tsukuyomi. Unless he foresaw it wouldn't be successful, that the Juubi will break free from Madara and Obito's control.

    This is a common literary plot device known as "misunderstood creatures" creatures who seem to be evil, or not necessarily evil but harmful, but the truth is they're not, we have just seen the human-side of the Bijuus, is it not possible to see the "human-side" of the Juubi? perhaps it merely attacked humans because of their wanton disregard for life, perhaps this primordial creature had enough of humanity's destructive ways and decided to once and for all eradicate humanity.



    There is also the matter of the absolute finality and closure to the series, even if Naruto becomes the Juubi's Jinchuuriki like Rikudou, the cycle will continue, Naruto will eventually die and the Juubi will be set loose. So to me the only closure I can see Kishimoto doing is that the Juubi will place its' faith in Naruto much like what the Bijuus did, but for that to happen, the Juubi must be conscious in the first place.

    Naruto will convince the Juubi to believe in humanity and will leave them in peace forever. The true ending is not a battle between good and evil, but a reunification of man and nature.




    UPDATE

    Remember this panel:



    It says Speak, See and Hear no evil.

    Kishimoto is presenting the element of irony

    Speak no evil and yet it has a mouth

    See no evil and yet it has an eye

    Hear no evil and yet it has an ear

    We're probably going to see a conscious Juubi like the Bijuus when it's fully transformed.





    10. Rinnegan Chart

    Stopped at end of 6, bookmarked for later reading!! This is amazing and well put together! How long did it take you and did u do this yourself ?
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    ballerjordan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rippin' kids like no tomorrow
    Posts
    6,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Nicely done as always

    No doubt, Rikudo was an Uzumaki
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member 6thpathsage's Avatar
    Status
    6thpathsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bleach progress - Xcution arc
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Nice work... this should have more replies... Too bad the base is off on a Itachi wank fest (If I see one more Totsuka or yata mirror hottest thread. Ill die)
     
         

  19. #19
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Quote Originally Posted by ballerjordan View Post
    Nicely done as always

    No doubt, Rikudo was an Uzumaki
    Thank you bro.
     
         

  20. #20
    Shura's Avatar
    Status
    Shura is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Awesome thread as always Derp. However it lacks more Sasori....
     
         

  21. #21
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiChurch View Post
    Awesome thread as always Derp. However it lacks more Sasori....
    Thanks! (and sorry! )
     
         

  22. #22
    Member Odemgee's Avatar
    Status
    Odemgee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am who I am. Who else did
    you expect me to be?
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Looking at the pic of the SO6P what if the horns on his head were actually horns from a shinigami mask.That could be further proof.
     
         

  23. #23
    Things are looking up kira hamer34's Avatar
    Status
    hamer34 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    4,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    infinite ammo!
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    getting kinda tired of your shit
     
         

  24. #24
    B l a c k L o r d amarusboobs's Avatar
    Status
    amarusboobs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Camp Flog Gnaw
    Posts
    1,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    o w l p h a r o h
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J




    Read this bro
    I read the whole thing, and It was Totally worth it. Thanks again for amazing me with your foresight and knowledge. I have done a prediction, now I hope to make a theory soon
     
         

  25. #25
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The J

    Quote Originally Posted by amarusboobs View Post



    Read this bro
    I read the whole thing, and It was Totally worth it. Thanks again for amazing me with your foresight and knowledge. I have done a prediction, now I hope to make a theory soon
    Thanks Brah!
     
         

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •