Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    huehuehue

So, why does Everyone seem to think that Obito will beat Kakashi?

Kakashi is smart, strong, and has a strong will as well, but everyone seems to think that Obito will come back from the dimension alone, just to get Naruto butthurt..

Not first post btw, can't remember old username/email so just decided to make a new one...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    You get what you give..

Re: So, why does Everyone seem to think that Obito will beat Kakashi?

Because Obito ****ing owns. Have you not been following the manga?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bounce bounce hoe

Because Obito is top 5. Kakashi ain't shit.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    huehuehue

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme x Uchiha View Post
    Because Obito ****ing owns. Have you not been following the manga?
    Yeah, and the 600 chapters where he was doing nothing in too...

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, maybe I'm not who I
    thought I would be but I am
    who exactly I want to be.

Because we are all giant d***s. And ask a mod to track your IP and they can tell you your username, ^____^
    OT: A lot of people like obito, or just think it will help the plot. I personally dont care who comes back.

★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He has shitty chakra/stamina levels and he's all alone with Obito so he's f*cked.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    these people suck

welcome to the base nooooooobbbbb
    jk
    but obito has mokuton rinnegan even though he cant really fulfill its abilities but all kakashi seems to have is intelligence and raikiri variations

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    You get what you give..

Quote Originally Posted by Scrublet View Post
    Yeah, and the 600 chapters where he was doing nothing in too...

You've got to be kidding me.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi probably won't die but, he can't beat Obito. Who has Mokuton, Rinnegan, Sharingan, Senju DNA, and is practically a Zetsu clone.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because Obito is leagues above Kakashi.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chilln

plot no jutsu is kakashi only hope... or leave which hes able to do.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pick the wrong Scroll you
    die!!

Obito- original Uchiha, has rinnegan and sharingan, uchiha and hashirama's cells. pretty much has no heart. (he's pretty much like Davy Jones) he can regenerate

Kakashi - not a uchiha, not a senju, a regular Smart shinobi. his will is stronger then obito but has less stamina then obito currently has. has a sharingan.

Kakashi will fall due to Exhaustion (spelled wrong) obito will outlast kakashi if he keeps it up. kakashi doesn't have the kurama cloak anymore so he is even more vulnerable then he was with it.

and someone else important is supposed to die and thats why i believe its kakashi. naruto and sasuke seeing their sensei dead will unlock a major Obito beat down.

Dog Sage Hokage Sharingan Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha's brilliant tactician,
    Hatake Kakashi.

Kakashi haters, nuff said.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.

Y'all are clowns and i mean all of u are....wasn't it already stated by Obito that Kakashi could have already killed him several times yet u guys want to argue with what the manga has said which is what was written

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    "If that's true — if
    you don't know who I am —
    then maybe your best course
    would be to tread
    lightly."

Quote Originally Posted by sealingscroll View Post
    Obito- original Uchiha, has rinnegan and sharingan, uchiha and hashirama's cells. pretty much has no heart. (he's pretty much like Davy Jones) he can regenerate

Kakashi - not a uchiha, not a senju, a regular Smart shinobi. his will is stronger then obito but has less stamina then obito currently has. has a sharingan.

Kakashi will fall due to Exhaustion (spelled wrong) obito will outlast kakashi if he keeps it up. kakashi doesn't have the kurama cloak anymore so he is even more vulnerable then he was with it.

and someone else important is supposed to die and thats why i believe its kakashi. naruto and sasuke seeing their sensei dead will unlock a major Obito beat down.
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=362701

I believe this is very relevant.

Although I don't see Kakashi dying....

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi won't die before obito ,he is the main character here ,it is drama
    obito didn't use rinngan before so we can't say he use it as nagato,i an't say obito has chibaku tensi

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Of course Obito can beat Kakashi, Kakashi only had those chances to kill Obito because of Naruto and Kurama.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why do people keep assuming that Kakashi is done? If Kishimoto decides to kill him, I will take back what I am about to say:

-Obito is not greater than Itachi, Nagato, Naruto, Madara, the 4 Hokages or Sasuke. His Kamui is what makes him good. It has been seen a few times that smart ninja can see through Obito's deception. For example, the way Minato analyzed Obito's technique and defeated him. Or when Kakashi went inside of Obito's Kamui dimension and attacked him from the inside while Naruto attacked him from the outside (basically putting him on the same playing field as everyone else). In terms of techiques and abilities, I believe those I listed above are better than Obito overall. You can't disagree with me over that.

-If Obito could rid of Madara with Kamui, he would have done it already.

-Kakashi and Obito are on the same level more or less. Obito has Rinnegan and Senju DNA... big deal. It seems that all he knew how to do with his Rinnegan was create the Jinchuuriki paths. His Rinnegan hasn't done anything else for him in this battle. The Senju DNA is only on his right side. His left side is still vulnerable and he can be killed if fatally hit on his left side (the hole in the heart thing was just a genjutsu, he was using it as a metaphor for the fact that he is now "heartless). Since Obito isn't using his Rinnegan... he and Kakashi are about the same. Kakashi is a master of many jutsu's and techniques. Obito has wood jutsu thanks to Senju DNA. They both have Kamui. Since they are both in the Kamui dimension, the playing field is now even.

-I am not saying that Kakashi can't lose, because he can. You have to put Kakashi in Naruto's shoes now. Naruto didn't want to kill Sasuke during the course of part 2... he wanted to change him and bring him back to the village as a friend.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/307/17

After they clashed a second time (when Sasuke was crazy and unreasonable), Naruto made the decision to kill him in order to save his friend.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/486/12

Kakashi didn't understand Naruto's feelings at first

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/485/3

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/485/8

-But now he does. Kakashi doesn't want to kill Obito, he wants Obito to return to the light and become his old self again.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/629/10
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/629/11

Just like Naruto, Kakashi just had that brief talk with his old friend and now understands his feelings and sees he cannot return to the good ol' days.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/629/18

-Just like Naruto, Kakashi may decide that the best way to help his friend is by killing him. That is why I think Kakashi will go back to being a badass soon enough.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    "If that's true — if
    you don't know who I am —
    then maybe your best course
    would be to tread
    lightly."

Quote Originally Posted by abister90 View Post
    Why do people keep assuming that Kakashi is done? If Kishimoto decides to kill him, I will take back what I am about to say:

-Obito is not greater than Itachi, Nagato, Naruto, Madara, the 4 Hokages or Sasuke. His Kamui is what makes him good. It has been seen a few times that smart ninja can see through Obito's deception. For example, the way Minato analyzed Obito's technique and defeated him. Or when Kakashi went inside of Obito's Kamui dimension and attacked him from the inside while Naruto attacked him from the outside (basically putting him on the same playing field as everyone else). In terms of techiques and abilities, I believe those I listed above are better than Obito overall. You can't disagree with me over that.

-If Obito could rid of Madara with Kamui, he would have done it already.

-Kakashi and Obito are on the same level more or less. Obito has Rinnegan and Senju DNA... big deal. It seems that all he knew how to do with his Rinnegan was create the Jinchuuriki paths. His Rinnegan hasn't done anything else for him in this battle. The Senju DNA is only on his right side. His left side is still vulnerable and he can be killed if fatally hit on his left side (the hole in the heart thing was just a genjutsu, he was using it as a metaphor for the fact that he is now "heartless). Since Obito isn't using his Rinnegan... he and Kakashi are about the same. Kakashi is a master of many jutsu's and techniques. Obito has wood jutsu thanks to Senju DNA. They both have Kamui. Since they are both in the Kamui dimension, the playing field is now even.

-I am not saying that Kakashi can't lose, because he can. You have to put Kakashi in Naruto's shoes now. Naruto didn't want to kill Sasuke during the course of part 2... he wanted to change him and bring him back to the village as a friend.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/307/17

After they clashed a second time (when Sasuke was crazy and unreasonable), Naruto made the decision to kill him in order to save his friend.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/486/12

Kakashi didn't understand Naruto's feelings at first

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/485/3

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/485/8

-But now he does. Kakashi doesn't want to kill Obito, he wants Obito to return to the light and become his old self again.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/629/10
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/629/11

Just like Naruto, Kakashi just had that brief talk with his old friend and now understands his feelings and sees he cannot return to the good ol' days.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/629/18

-Just like Naruto, Kakashi may decide that the best way to help his friend is by killing him. That is why I think Kakashi will go back to being a badass soon enough.

1. Obito is significantly stronger than when he fought Minato

2. Kakashi is on his own, nobody can help him this time.

3. "Obito has Rinnegan and Senju DNA... big deal" . Thank you for this, it's going in my sig.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

For all the hot shots saying Kakashi´s doomed, if you have in deed been following the manga you might guess objectively at some point that it´ll be stalemate, meaning we will get a projection of S vs. N fight, ending with both characters (Kakashi and Obito) dead.

I´d like Kakashi to survive, but needing Naruto to be raised as Hokage, once again his former master will die, just as J-man did.

R.I.P.: To 2 of the most dynamic fighters ever seen on manga May they bloodily die in combat

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.

Because Obito >>>>> Kakashi in terms of abilities, power, and battle arsenals.

Rinnegan + Mokuton + All elemental release attacks >>>>> Kakashi, deal with it

Here are some more explanation I'm quoting from my previous thread/post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sage of all Shinobi View Post
    People are saying that Obito will be talk no jutsu'd or killed by Kakshi but that is not the case.

If we look at their abilities:

Obito: Genjutsu, 5 elemental release attacks, Rinnegan, Senju dna for regeration and Mokuton attacks, and very large chakra reserve. Obito also has insanely fast reaction because he has to kamui specific body parts just to avoid attacks.

Kakashi: Susceptible to genjutsu, 3 elemental attacks, and average chakra reserve. Kakashi might be slightly smarter than Obito, but against a more powerful opponent, that is not enough to defeat him down.

Kakashi just can't defeat Obito because he has became so powerful after gaining the Rinnegan, and he is very important to the plot.

Obito can't die yet because someone has to be a Jinchiiruki of the Juubi, either Madara if Obito uses his Rinne tensei to revive him, or Obito himself. He was also the person responsible for Naruto's life right now because he killed his parents and Naruto has to kill or redeem him. Kakashi is the one who will die because he is not as important to the series anymore because he has taught everything he has to Naruto.

The fact that Obito hasn't shown Rinnegan techs and variety of elemental attacks doesn't mean he can't use them, its just that he wasn't driven to the point where he has to go all Haxx on everybody. He also doesn't wan't to kill everyone, he just want's them to be under a Genjutsu, so that everyone can live in a world where it satisfy them.

Kakashi is Sannin level, but Obito is on the same leagues as Madara, so people shouldn't underestimate him, no matter how silly he has been acting this whole time and how his reasoning to be evil is very shallow.

What makes him a great villain is the fact that he is messed up beyond repair, he has lost the ability to think rationally, and is very driven to achieve his goal. This is the reason why Obito will not be talk no jutsu'd by Kakashi.

Are you still thinking that in Kakashi will defeat Obito?

I think only Naruto is able to and must defeat him because he parallels what Naruto could have became had he gave up to the challenges of the world and turn to the darkside.

Please read before discussing and avoid trolling..........................

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    NaruHina/SasuSaku

because of plot

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Favourite Animes/Mangas:
    Dragonball---Naruto---Death
    Note---Attack on Titan---Fairy
    Tail---Hunter X Hunter
    (2011)---Magi---Full Metal
    Alchemist:
    Brotherhood---SAO---Code:
    Breaker

Even if Obito beats Kakashi (which I don't think will happen..but it is highly likely), then Minato could save him because Kakashi has Minato's FTG tagged kunai. This way we see Minato's reaction to Kakashi and bad Obito and he can avenge his family.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my mere presence is in a
    thread = game over

Quote Originally Posted by Scrublet View Post
    Kakashi is smart, strong, and has a strong will as well, but everyone seems to think that Obito will come back from the dimension alone, just to get Naruto butthurt..

Not first post btw, can't remember old username/email so just decided to make a new one...
    1. Much more stamina
    2. Wood Release
    3. Fire Release prowess is Madara level
    4. Herculean strength

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The most important thing
    for a shinobi is
    teamwork!"

Yeah, that probably what's going to happen. Obito will beat Kakashi but he will not die, becuase there's no way Kakashi can beat the Mokuton, Rinnegan, Sharingan and Senju's DNA with only one sharingan eye and some raikiri.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»