Page 11 of 17 « First ... 789101112131415 ... Last»
    Academy Student Naruto The Main Hero's Avatar
    Status
    May 2013
    Love Naruto Anime

Re: So Kishi wasn't trolling back then!!

Yaya... MINATO iz B0SS

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

why is everyone saying the creator of the thread is hyping minato up. All he's doing is stating evidence which isn't sugarcoated in any way. not a fanboy but relax guys

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    why are people over reacting we already saw minato pull off this feat before on teh ninetails
    it's because this time is different in a way that he performed it in a distance. Before, we saw him performing in front of the blast. Now, he performed it somewhere. It means that he can use space time barrier in a distance by just throwing a kunai

Status
    Apr 2012
    I have ascended!

Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    I give up kid. Ask your teacher about that or let him read our post. You don't understand a thing. As I've told you, if you are talking about units like lbs, kg, grams then you are referring to MASS. Weights unit is newton.

THE UNIT OF MASS IS KG (base) and THE UNIT OF WEIGHT IS NEWTON (N). If you have 150kg + 15kg = 165kg then 165 kg is your MASS.

Hey KID, EVEN IF THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF OBJECTS INVOLVE AS LONG AS THEIR UNITS ARE THE SAME (kg, lbs) then ALL OF THEM ARE CALLED MASS.

You can't change the units.

Example:

100 lb ball + 100kg rice +200 grams meat + 1000lbs barbel + 10000 lbs fat ******* = MASS!! Get it? Damn kid! trying to be smart. LOL! Hey, my advice..don't pretend to be smart on this. You're just making yourself an idiot..different masses huh..LOL

Even if you add millions of objects (any kind) as long the they have the same unit then the answer is their unit. The unit will not change.

Kid, do you realize what we're arguing here?? I hope you do.

If my mass is 150kg then I'm carrying a load of 15kg then obviously the overall mass is 165kg, right?

If i'm going to make an equation on this then it will go this way...

my mass + dumbell's mass = mass

Now.....

Naruto's mass, say 80kg

IF chakra is pure mass and it's mass is 100 kg

then obviously since they have the same unit and the chakra has been added to Naruto it will make his total mass 180kg but without chakra his original mass is 80, right? This is what we are arguing about.

That's why I said that chakra can't be a pure MASS since it can't be added to a person's mass. I hope you do get the point now.
    Oh stop you blithering idiot. You can't actually be serious about this. I've never changed the units on any measurements or calculations. Re-read it. I understand that the SI unit for weight is Newtons. I said the weight of the mass(Or mass of the mass). Which can simply be in kg, g, or even mg if I want it. Want me to show you how you find the mass of an object with mass?

Okay, now that we've establish HOW to find the mass of an object, we're going to learn how to understand the difference between taking in mass and having mass on you. (At this point, I'm belittling you because apparently you don't understand the simple concepts, whilst having a degree in engineering?)

Welcome to Inanimated's Class

We're going to use the same examples so you can understand this simply. These are, again, simple concepts.
    The following examples will use the following measurements:
    150kg - Your mass
    15kg - A dumbbell
    ------

1. We place you on a giant triple beam balance, mass you, and you are 150kg
    2. We then place a 15kg dumbbell in your hand. The triple beam balance, rises, because the overall mass on the balance has increased(direct correlation). The overall mass now reads 165kg.
    3. Take the 15kg dumbbell off again, and your mass is 150kg.

Your general characterization of mass says: Mass+Mass=Mass
    Which is true... Although, that's the same as me saying Wood+Wood=Wood
    While yes, you have an overall amount of more wood, but it's very vague. There are two pieces of wood that make up that overall number of mass.

To continue, if I place the dumbbell in your hand, it does not become part of your mass. It simply adds up with your mass to create an overall mass. Eating something and absorbing the nutrients from it, is becoming part of your mass. Like we learned before, like muscle, fat, hair.

If you understand what's in the second spoiler tag, I don't understand where our problem is. Enlighten the class.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Inanimated View Post
    Oh stop you blithering idiot. You can't actually be serious about this. I've never changed the units on any measurements or calculations. Re-read it. I understand that the SI unit for weight is Newtons. I said the weight of the mass(Or mass of the mass). Which can simply be in kg, g, or even mg if I want it. Want me to show you how you find the mass of an object with mass?

Okay, now that we've establish HOW to find the mass of an object, we're going to learn how to understand the difference between taking in mass and having mass on you. (At this point, I'm belittling you because apparently you don't understand the simple concepts, whilst having a degree in engineering?)

Welcome to Inanimated's Class

We're going to use the same examples so you can understand this simply. These are, again, simple concepts.
    The following examples will use the following measurements:
    150kg - Your mass
    15kg - A dumbbell
    ------

1. We place you on a giant triple beam balance, mass you, and you are 150kg
    2. We then place a 15kg dumbbell in your hand. The triple beam balance, rises, because the overall mass on the balance has increased(direct correlation). The overall mass now reads 165kg.
    3. Take the 15kg dumbbell off again, and your mass is 150kg.

Your general characterization of mass says: Mass+Mass=Mass
    Which is true... Although, that's the same as me saying Wood+Wood=Wood
    While yes, you have an overall amount of more wood, but it's very vague. There are two pieces of wood that make up that overall number of mass.

To continue, if I place the dumbbell in your hand, it does not become part of your mass. It simply adds up with your mass to create an overall mass. Eating something and absorbing the nutrients from it, is becoming part of your mass. Like we learned before, like muscle, fat, hair.

If you understand what's in the second spoiler tag, I don't understand where our problem is. Enlighten the class.
    And who is arguing you with this, kid? Did you even read everything I said?

The main thing is, you are confused with weight and mass. That alone is enough that you don't know a thing. Your example is ridiculous. While it's true that our whole body is made of hair, etc...the example given is the the mass of the body which include the hair, bones, teeth, whatever your blah blah blah is. Are you trying to compute every strand of your hair, dirt in your ears, whatever the thing in your nose and even your shit? Well, your body is made up of that and it will take you a lifetime figuring that out. It even took you this long to understand the basics.

Let's go back to naruto..He was born without 50% of kurama's chakra. If kurama's chakra is a mass ( meaning it has a unit of kg or lbs or grams) then obviously the moment it was put in naruto means that it will add up to naruto's mass, right?

Just like in the example. If you have a mass of 100kg and you carry a load of 30 kg then overall, the mass is 130kg. It just shows that Chakra is not Mass. Therefore, since it's not, then whatever statement OWARIJ is saying about Minato can teleport that big TBB just because he is an EDO is just pure nonsense because there is nothing to prove that.

Minato needed enough chakra to teleport kurama. Kurama has physical form though they are chakra monsters. The TBB is not mass. Minato displayed ST barrier twice and 2/2 we did not see him getting exhausted. It's enough to conclude that the space time barrier is different than teleporting actual beings because ST barriers just opens the portal to let the attack pass.

Last edited by ajpn920; 05-17-2013 at 03:12 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    I have ascended!

And who is arguing you with this, kid? Did you even read everything I said?

The main thing is, you are confused with weight and mass. That alone is enough that you don't know a thing. Your example is ridiculous. While it's true that our whole body is made of hair, etc...the example given is the the mass of the body which include the hair, bones, teeth, whatever your blah blah blah is. Are you trying to compute every strand of your hair, dirt in your ears, whatever the thing in your nose and even your shit? Well, your body is made up of that and it will take you a lifetime figuring that out. It even took you this long to understand the basics.

Let's go back to naruto..He was born without 50% of kurama's chakra. If kurama's chakra is a mass ( meaning it has a unit of kg or lbs or grams) then obviously the moment it was put in naruto means that it will add up to naruto's mass, right?

Just like in the example. If you have a mass of 100kg and you carry a load of 30 kg then overall, the mass is 130kg. It just shows that Chakra is not Mass. Therefore, since it's not, then whatever statement OWARIJ is saying about Minato can teleport that big TBB just because he is an EDO is just pure nonsense because there is nothing to prove that.

Minato needed enough chakra to teleport kurama. Kurama has physical form though they are chakra monsters. The TBB is not mass. Minato displayed ST barrier twice and 2/2 we did not see him getting exhausted. It's enough to conclude that the space time barrier is different than teleporting actual beings because ST barriers just opens the portal to let the attack pass.
    I understand what you mean based on Naruto. I wanted you to understand my examples, as you seemed threatened by them in my initial posts. Lets agree to disagree. I've got some Youtube to watch. Good day to you sir.:wesobi:

Overlord Commander Captain Planet's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Stopping Eco terrorists for you ungrateful jerks
    giggity

HE IS AN DO. Stop overreacting to the fact that an Edo (they have unlimited chakra and can't die) was able to do this. Minato is my favorite, but please just stop it!

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    HE IS AN DO. Stop overreacting to the fact that an Edo (they have unlimited chakra and can't die) was able to do this. Minato is my favorite, but please just stop it!
    Wrong. Edo's are still limited to the amount of chakra they had while alive. They simply rejuvenate at a better rate. SO he was capable of pulling this off while alive.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

I understand what you mean based on Naruto. I wanted you to understand my examples, as you seemed threatened by them in my initial posts. Lets agree to disagree. I've got some Youtube to watch. Good day to you sir.:wesobi:
    Threatened.. ..I can't be threatened by someone who doesn't have a degree. Which part am I threatened? How about this..Since you are so full of your self, let's reveal our identities. let's use skype, talk there..i'll show you whatever achievements i have, my degree, accomplishments from elementary to college and in return show me what you earned in life..are you up to this? I just want to see that idiotic look on your face (me and my friends here will have day full of laughter)..By the way, since we are discussing the terms mass, weight, density, then I bet you have good grades in physics. If you are already in college then we can include our grades in algebra, trigo, geometry, calculus (differential and integral). We can compare then. Let's use skype video, compute one same problem so it will show who's only good at talking. So, what's your decision?

P.S. Are you threatened to reveal your identity? Don't be..I'm harmless I can assure that...

Last edited by ajpn920; 05-17-2013 at 04:36 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    I have ascended!

Threatened..LOL..I can't be threatened by someone who doesn't have a degree. Which part am I threatened? How about this..Since you are so full of your self, let's reveal our identities. let's use skype, talk there..i'll show you whatever achievements i have, my degree, accomplishments from elementary to college and in return show me what you earned in life..are you up to this? I just want to see that idiotic look on your face..By the way, since we are discussing the terms mass, weight, density, then I bet you have good grades in physics. If you are already in college then we can include our grades in algebra, trigo, geometry, calculus (differential and integral). We can compare then. Let's use skype video, compute one same problem so it will show who's only good at talking. So, what's your decision?
    Oh the lols. Attempting to coerce me into a skype chat with you to examine our achievements in life? Where did I ever say my achievements were greater than yours. I simply stated that with your degrees, you didn't understand a simple analogy, or example if you will? You insisted that I was confusing mass and weight, when in reality, you were the one confused. I've ended this conversation. You took it too far when you threatened me on Narutobase, and tried to compare achievements with someone over the internet. I'll rep you so you can get some sense of satisfaction out of this. It was a good debate/conversation while it lasted.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Oh the lols. Attempting to coerce me into a skype chat with you to examine our achievements in life? Where did I ever say my achievements were greater than yours. I simply stated that with your degrees, you didn't understand a simple analogy, or example if you will? You insisted that I was confusing mass and weight, when in reality, you were the one confused. I've ended this conversation. You took it too far when you threatened me on Narutobase, and tried to compare achievements with someone over the internet. I'll rep you so you can get some sense of satisfaction out of this. It was a good debate/conversation while it lasted.

LOL. It's because you are so full of yourself even thinking that i'm threatened. You know, it's so easy to blah blah blah here...why not prove it real? Thanks for the rep hon...you're so sweet...spread the love! mwah! Sleep tight okay? Dream about me baby..

P.S. Go back to where we started and read carefully every post you have..I hope it will enlighten you babe..

P.P.S. I hope you are not confused with MASS and WEIGHT now babe. Just remember this...MASS = KG, LBS while WEIGHT = N. It's so easy to remember babe..

Last edited by ajpn920; 05-17-2013 at 04:34 AM.

Status
    May 2013
    I got something I absolutely
    must tell ya.. wait for me.

Minato all the way

Status
    Oct 2011
    *Amat Victoria Curam*

Minato is a genius.

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Minato...gets 1 panel, saves entire Shinobi Alliance!!

Dat Minato

Status
    Apr 2013
    i'm lovin NB

Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

lol...chakra doesn't have weight.. sigh

Read those 3 scans, and you'll realize who's stupid,
    little help- take note of the ground starting to crack below kyuubi as it makes the tbb, esp when it swallows it.. Orochimaru makes note that with that much weight, it won't be able to move
    lol u said it ur self that chakra is not mass right ?
    that's why u r the stupid one here if you think minato won't be able to do it if he was not edo
    tbb is chakra
    kurama is mass
    teleporting mass needs more chakra teleporting chakra needs less chakra

well that was the case why minato won't break any sweat ?

any way the juubi's tbb was so huge it dwarfed hachibi itself
    and getting rid of it was one the most epic feat in the manga

5th in my book
    only after these
    1 pein using CT
    2 pein usin ST
    3 hashi's giant 1000 hand buddha
    4 meteor from madara

Last edited by sepfiroth; 05-17-2013 at 07:44 AM.

Status
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Minato...gets 1 panel, saves entire Shinobi Alliance!!
    SuperMinato

The Lawyer of NarutoBase HaterFtw's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    I am the Lawyer that will
    defend you!

You could make anything seem amazing -________- Watch

Look a this, HaterFtw is taking big long strides to the toilet.Ou my goodness, he is pulling his trousers and boxers down.... TRULY AMAZING.HE STARTED SH@TTING, WOW, SH@ITTING ON THIS THREAD xD.SEE?

Banned
    Status
    I actually don't make
    predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by HaterFtw View Post
    You could make anything seem amazing -________- Watch

Look a this, HaterFtw is taking big long strides to the toilet.Ou my goodness, he is pulling his trousers and boxers down.... TRULY AMAZING.HE STARTED SH@TTING, WOW, SH@ITTING ON THIS THREAD xD.SEE?
    Not even remotely amazing.

Status
    May 2013
    Gloom..

Quote Originally Posted by ~MC117~ View Post
    Yes minato is epic, now after this chapter I have a bad feeling. Minato fans will start making threads about how he owns everyone etc I have the feeling that it will be worse than itachi fanboys. But for him to be more impressive than that in my eyes he needs more than rasengan and FTG.
    They had already started. I think there are almost 10 threads at least about how minato solo-es itachi..

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Meownato:d