Status
    Dec 2008
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Sasuke's MS doesn't match

Since there was no Naruto this week, I was a bit bored so I took a look at all the Sharngans, regular and mangekyou alike. I noticed something odd though, when it came down to the variable ammounts of tomoes and designs. The final stage to a sharingan without MS is 3 tomoes. Once Itachi, Kakashi, Madara, and Izuna (Madara's brother) finally possessed the MS, the designs changed, but one factor did not, the variable 3. Kakashi and Itachi, they both have windmill like MS, with 3 arcs coming out of the pupil. Izuna has a solid bloch in the middle with 3 blocks coming out of the side. Madara has 3 black circles with red filling connect to each other. What changed the variable though was when Madara came into the possession of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. He went from 3 replaced tomoes to 6, the 3 blocks of Izuna's previous eyes plus his own 3 black outlined circles connected to each other. This is where Sasuke's doesn't seem to fit. Once he came into the possession of his own MS, the 3 tomoes were not replaced by 3 designs, but 6 instead, each a point of the star. I'm far from saying he possesses the EMS, and I highly doubt so, but what or why would the possible reasons of this phenomenon of Sasuke's MS differ from the rest? Does Kishi have something saved in the future that will bring up this fact? I want to hear your possibilities so we can hopefully be dwelling in Kishi's mind of his world of Naruto.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke's MS doesn't match

everyones ms looks different thats all

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 01-02-2010 at 04:32 AM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    half to death twice?

Oh, and if anyone knows how to post pictures, can you possibly post a picture or pictures of all the stage 3 sharingan, all MS user's sharingans, and Madara's EMS? Thank you!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

I agree with you, someone made a theory like this earlier and the more I thought about it the more I agreed. Sasuke's has six points while all of the other MSes had 3, and then Madara's had 6 when he gained EMS.

Besides, Itachi transplanted his mangekyou abilities into Sasuke, and we already knew that Sasuke had the potential to gain the MS, so I think that Itachi's awakened Sasuke's and it mixed with Itachi's, and MS + MS = EMS.

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

It's obvious that there must be another way to awaken EMS than taking a MS-user's eyes.

Kakashi and Sasuke just awakened the MS by only thinking of their closest persons; Kakashi's ones being his old team and Sasuke's one being Itachi.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Saskue dose not have ems untill its proven that everyone in the uchiah clan that gains the ms only has 3

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 01-02-2010 at 04:33 AM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Those are all sharingans except sasuke i know why it looks like that

and maybe these are the 3 tomoes they just turned red and formed a star.
    Example:

Status
    Dec 2008
    half to death twice?

Quote Originally Posted by NEMEXIS View Post

Those are all sharingans except sasuke i know why it looks like that

and maybe these are the 3 tomoes they just turned red and formed a star.
    Example:
    That is definately one possibility. I would have assumed that the tomoe design would remain on one side of the pupil though, not cut through the pupil. Quite odd...

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

well sasuke's ms is different in another way, it's pupil is red and the background is black, therefore it seems as if kishi wanted to make it special.
    i think there are two possibilities.
    1. sasuke's ms looks strange because it has the abilities of 2 ms, but nothing transplanted
    2. sasuke's ms is special because it's extraordinary talented/strong. it was stated several times, that sasuke's sharingan has a huge capacity, enough to be able to surpass his brother. in terms of sharingan, tomoes use to be a sign of development/strength, so having 6 tomoes might just state that he could be extremely talented.

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Well I'm sure he dosen't have EMS. There was that scene after the eight tails where sasuke reached for a glass of water or something and knocked it over. The next picture showed it all blurry.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/417/9
    I'm fairly certain he's going blind.

As for why his is different... well we all know that all MS's are different. your pointed that out. you also pointed out that unlike all the others Sasuke's has six points.

So the only things I can think of is
    A) Several people (including Madara I believe) said that Sasuke's eyes will surpass Itachi's. Maybe the design has something to do with it.
    B) It may be foreshadowing. 666 is the number of the devil. Each of Sasuke's eyes have six points and the hands of his Susan'o has six fingers. It may be a reference to his choice to follow an evil path or something along those lines.

Last edited by sandshark; 01-02-2010 at 04:47 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy161 View Post
    Since there was no Naruto this week, I was a bit bored so I took a look at all the Sharngans, regular and mangekyou alike. I noticed something odd though, when it came down to the variable ammounts of tomoes and designs. The final stage to a sharingan without MS is 3 tomoes. Once Itachi, Kakashi, Madara, and Izuna (Madara's brother) finally possessed the MS, the designs changed, but one factor did not, the variable 3. Kakashi and Itachi, they both have windmill like MS, with 3 arcs coming out of the pupil. Izuna has a solid bloch in the middle with 3 blocks coming out of the side. Madara has 3 black circles with red filling connect to each other. What changed the variable though was when Madara came into the possession of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. He went from 3 replaced tomoes to 6, the 3 blocks of Izuna's previous eyes plus his own 3 black outlined circles connected to each other. This is where Sasuke's doesn't seem to fit. Once he came into the possession of his own MS, the 3 tomoes were not replaced by 3 designs, but 6 instead, each a point of the star. I'm far from saying he possesses the EMS, and I highly doubt so, but what or why would the possible reasons of this phenomenon of Sasuke's MS differ from the rest? Does Kishi have something saved in the future that will bring up this fact? I want to hear your possibilities so we can hopefully be dwelling in Kishi's mind of his world of Naruto.
    Another thing weird about Sasuke's MS is that normally the right eye of the MS is supposed to carry the strongest ninjutsu (Amaterasu) and the left eye the strongest genjutsu (Tsukyomi). Well in Itachi's case it was like that. But Sasuke does the opposite, he uses Amaterasu from his left MS eye and most likely a genjutsu from his right.

Itachi Amaterasu

Sasuke's Amatersu

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Or he has 6 because Itachi is inside sasuke

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

sasuke cannot have EMS because there was a time when his eyes were acting up and it things got kinda blurry.. it was with a glass of water he dropped..

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/417/09/

Last edited by FlashKID124; 01-05-2010 at 08:01 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

The same reason some people have six fingers is the same reason hes lolringan has sox totems hes deformerd its simple

Status
    Dec 2008
    half to death twice?

You would imagine that with Madara's knowledge over the sharingan, he would have spotted the 6 points and also that ameterasu and tsukoyomi were swapped. It's possible he could have, maybe that's why he's so interested in Sasuke? Also besides the fact he needs Sasuke's powers for his plans ahead in the future...

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Hmm did sasuke get ms by itachi giving it him or did he gain it by kind of beating itachi in a fight?

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

sasuke already said it when he summoned susano at the kage meeting. he has the 'double ms'

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Link me to the page when he said this

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tyce View Post
    sasuke already said it when he summoned susano at the kage meeting. he has the 'double ms'
    Yeah, one in his right eye and one in his left eye. This is nothing special, idk why Kishi made it seem like a big deal. Itachi had 2 MSs also. As did Madara and his bro. Kakashi could never awaken Susanoo because he only has one MS.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

I thought susano'o was just a Mangekyo Technique, Itachi didn't possess Eternal Mangekyo and yet he had Susano'o.

Also could have the drawing been a mistake or does he always use them opposite. Maybe you should double check before assuming such things? [I haven't payed much attention but it COULD be a manga screwup.]

As for the 6 points, It could just be that Kishi wanted Sasuke to have something cool looking and couldn't think of something other then that.

There COULD be reasoning behind this, but I don't see why Sasuke has to be an exception to Mangekyo. Mangekyo is already strong enough, if not expect to see Naruto grow even further in Sage Mode or something else like Toad Sage Super Ultra Saiyan mode. Power over 9000!

Status
    Nov 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Link me to the page when he said this
    i think it was last page of 464 or 465

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Yeah, one in his right eye and one in his left eye. This is nothing special, idk why Kishi made it seem like a big deal. Itachi had 2 MSs also. As did Madara and his bro. Kakashi could never awaken Susanoo because he only has one MS.
    No...

Sasuke said only those with the double Ms can use the susano. We know normal sharingan upgrades. There is nothing that says MS can't upgrade either (Normal MS being 3 point pattern and double MS being 6 points). Sasuke uses the double Ms.

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 392 - Page 2

We see dont get to see what itachi's eyes look like when he summons susano, but its apparent u dont need to keep sharingan on to keep susano active, as itachi's eyes are only normal. So its possible he used this 'double ms' to summon his susano without us seeing it.

I think Sasuke got 1 ms from the death of itachi (well madara said he did newayz (Losing itachi, who was close to him)), and other when itachi gave his powers to sasuke.

Last edited by tyce; 02-02-2010 at 01:02 PM.

Status
    This user has no status.

stolen eyes awaken izanagi
    gift eyes awaken izanami ?

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tyce View Post
    No...

Sasuke said only those with the double Ms can use the susano. We know normal sharingan upgrades. There is nothing that says MS can't upgrade either (Normal MS being 3 point pattern and double MS being 6 points). Sasuke uses the double Ms.

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 392 - Page 2

We see dont get to see what itachi's eyes look like when he summons susano, but its apparent u dont need to keep sharingan on to keep susano active, as itachi's eyes are only normal. So its possible he used this 'double ms' to summon his susano without us seeing it.

I think Sasuke got 1 ms from the death of itachi (well madara said he did newayz (Losing itachi, who was close to him)), and other when itachi gave his powers to sasuke.
    Double means 2. If he said Quadruple MS then that would be different. You're making it more complicated than it needs to be. On that page you linked, Itachi is saying he got the power of Susanoo on the same day that he got Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi. That was the day he awakened his MS. That was the day he killed Shisui Uchiha. Sasuke just has a cool design because he's the main character's rival.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy161 View Post
    I don't really think much of a difference will be made.

Also, Sasukes coloring is off too. Look at Itachis vs Sasukes. They are oppositely colored.