Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Member takiyacrowz's Avatar
    Status
    takiyacrowz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh yeaaa i'm so high right now
     

    damn minato, he is so bawsss



    da fuq he he got rid of that big bijuuu dama



    dat entry

    damn i could have died




    dat minato
     
         

  2. #2
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U
     



    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    dat minato
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    CHE nen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    989
    Post Thanks / Like
    MEW <3
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    i know right
    he's on par with madara and hashi i think
     
         

  4. #4
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    24,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss




    put your hands up and hail MINATO
     
         

  5. #5
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    What so my thread that was arguing a different point gets closed but sh*tty threads like these are still open?

    Yeah good work Mods.
     
         

  6. #6
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    24,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    What so my thread that was arguing a different point gets closed but sh*tty threads like these are still open?

    Yeah good work Mods.
    how is this shit..fanboy ..how
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member ~MC117~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~MC117~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    レクイエム
    Posts
    10,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    What so my thread that was arguing a different point gets closed but sh*tty threads like these are still open?

    Yeah good work Mods.
    Haters are hating
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Foxdynamics's Avatar
    Status
    Foxdynamics is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Konohagakuru
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    to the window \(''\) to the
    wall (/")/
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Awesome Entry it mad me jump of my chair now the real war is going to begin
     
         

  9. #9
    Naruhina Clan Member troyg39's Avatar
    Status
    troyg39 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Your Computer Screen, USA
    Posts
    2,290
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    What so my thread that was arguing a different point gets closed but sh*tty threads like these are still open?

    Yeah good work Mods.
    1. The thread was just opened they probably haven't even gotten to this one yet. They're probably going to close it when they see it. They've been doing so all night

    2. Your thread honestly wasn't any better than this. You were just complaining about people who like Minato for "no reason" and trying to make it seem it was a conversation worth discussing.

    3. Stop sounding so butthurt dude. Your thread got closed it's not the end of the world

    4. Be careful not to mock the mods. Or you might get more than a closed thread
     
         

  10. #10
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    how is this shit..fanboy ..how
    MINATO IS COOL -Point of the thread.

    Mine got deleted for apparently repetition yet you think a billion of these don't exist?
     
         

  11. #11
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Quote Originally Posted by troyg39 View Post
    1. The thread was just opened they probably haven't even gotten to this one yet. They're probably going to close it when they see it. They've been doing so all night

    2. Your thread honestly wasn't any better than this. You were just complaining about people who like Minato for "no reason" and trying to make it seem it was a conversation worth discussing.

    3. Stop sounding so butthurt dude. Your thread got closed it's not the end of the world

    4. Be careful not to mock the mods. Or you might get more than a closed thread
    It's not the end of the world but it's very disrespectful. Just trying to provide a different point of view, but hey- if the forum want to promote fanboying threads for the sake of fanboying then let them, not the first time i've been banned :') My opinions on the mods here isn't exactly great as it is.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member ogilvan's Avatar
    Status
    ogilvan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    What so my thread that was arguing a different point gets closed but sh*tty threads like these are still open?

    Yeah good work Mods.
    with all due respect my sire but your thread was pretty sh*tty and didn't make sense since all you did was throw sh*t at minato and try to provoke minato fanboys -_-
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member vasu 32's Avatar
    Status
    vasu 32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the basic truth of human
    nature that Everybody Lies;
    the only variable is
    "About WHAT?"
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    u know I almost got heart attack.........
    then I consoled myself and said stop hyperventalating,cause u got a family......
     
         

  14. #14
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Quote Originally Posted by ogilvan View Post
    with all due respect my sire but your thread was pretty sh*tty and didn't make sense since all you did was throw sh*t at minato and try to provoke minato fanboys -_-
    as opposed to this thread that does what exactly?
     
         

  15. #15
    Member takiyacrowz's Avatar
    Status
    takiyacrowz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh yeaaa i'm so high right now
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    What so my thread that was arguing a different point gets closed but sh*tty threads like these are still open?

    Yeah good work Mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    MINATO IS COOL -Point of the thread.

    Mine got deleted for apparently repetition yet you think a billion of these don't exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    It's not the end of the world but it's very disrespectful. Just trying to provide a different point of view, but hey- if the forum want to promote fanboying threads for the sake of fanboying then let them, not the first time i've been banned :') My opinions on the mods here isn't exactly great as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    as opposed to this thread that does what exactly?

    my dear friend aren't you being a little biased you try to provoke a special characters fanboys
    while many other fanboys do the same as me
    you never seem so worried about them
     
         

  16. #16
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Quote Originally Posted by takiyacrowz View Post
    my dear friend aren't you being a little biased you try to provoke a special characters fanboys
    while many other fanboys do the same as me
    you never seem so worried about them
    Oh? Which character? It's not even Minato in particular, I just dislike OP and boring characters in general dude, they substitute good writing and character development for shiny attacks and they're immortal so I should never worry about them. Underdogs are much cooler
     
         

  17. #17
    Member takiyacrowz's Avatar
    Status
    takiyacrowz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh yeaaa i'm so high right now
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    Oh? Which character? It's not even Minato in particular, I just dislike OP and boring characters in general dude, they substitute good writing and character development for shiny attacks and they're immortal so I should never worry about them. Underdogs are much cooler
    oh, okay, i thought you just bash minato,
    and yes so many underdogs are cooler
    but naruto manga has more than 100 cool characters you can't like all the same
    and i don't bash any except itachi haha not that i hate him it's just itachi fans keep on bashing minato
     
         

  18. #18
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Quote Originally Posted by takiyacrowz View Post
    oh, okay, i thought you just bash minato,
    and yes so many underdogs are cooler
    but naruto manga has more than 100 cool characters you can't like all the same
    and i don't bash any except itachi haha not that i hate him it's just itachi fans keep on bashing minato
    Yeah I dislike Minato for the same reason I dislike Itachi to be honest if that makes it any clearer :')
    Madara and Hashirama are close to it and would be there too if it wasn't for their fun personalities and backstory
     
         

  19. #19
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Father and Son together again, Naruto telling His Friends This my Dad.
     
         

  20. #20
    みかん〜4代目翻訳 英語 The ProphecY's Avatar
    Status
    The ProphecY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    None of your Concern!
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better Than EveR™
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    dat minato
    True, I wonder what Madara's reaction will be...

    MAdara... Ow shit the 4th, I'm out of here! Fast... Fast... Fast...

    Dat Minato!
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Sexy Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Jutsu is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    So did Kishi forget to draw the flames on Minato's coat? lol.
     
         

  22. #22
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Father and Son together again, Naruto telling His Friends This my Dad.
    Aw he can introduce them all over dinner ONCE THE HUGE DEATH MACHINE JUUIBIS GONE AND THEY'RE NOT ALL GONNA DIE AT ANY MOMENT
     
         

  23. #23
    Troll Sage hunk143's Avatar
    Status
    hunk143 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    366
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only Funny Trolling... No
    Offence Please. ^_^
     

    Re: damn minato, he is so bawsss

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post



    put your hands up and hail MINATO
    Awesome post! Ha!Ha!Ha! Made my day. Joker and Minato FTW! :D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •