Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Stop complaining about the fodder using Earth Style...

Honestly, it has been a fact that ninja are not limited to their affinity for a while. Affinity makes it easier to master/learn that element, but does not actually limit you that element.

"This affinity makes it easier to learn how to create and control the nature in question, although even with an affinity this process will usually take any number of years. Shinobi are not limited to the nature they have an affinity to, though. By the time they reach the rank of jōnin, most shinobi have mastered two natures.

Because of the difficulty of mastering a nature and the time required to learn it, it is almost impossible for any one person to master all five natures through natural methods. However, those who possess the Rinnegan or Bashōsen can use all five elements, while Kakuzu got them by stealing other people's hearts."

Why is it that people scream plot-hole because of their ignorance?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Stop complaining about the fodder using Earth Style...

Because people are idiots, the end.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So you're such an attention whore, you had to create a whole new thread instead of posting in the original and leaving it at that.

Good job

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I still believe that its a dumb move for kishi. If it is so obvious that anyone can learn any release, than why didnt any character learn specific releases for specific fights?
    Naruto knew sasuke has kaaton abd raiton. Why didnt he learn how to use suiton so we could counter sasuke no kaaton?
    So what if it explains kakashi and kakuzo's cases? Its just a plot hole to cover another plot hole.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jutsu View Post
    So you're such an attention whore, you had to create a whole new thread instead of posting in the original and leaving it at that.

Good job
    You know not the ways of the Attention Whore no jutsu.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good job

Lots of people misunderstood this and think it is a plothole, I know people like that will appreciate it. If that makes me an attention whore then I am an attention whore. I think this was worth making a new thread about, and if you don't than that's your opinon. Was there honestly a need for you to post on this thread? You could have just ignored it, or are you being an "attention whore"? Whatever, I'm not about to start arguing with you and I hope you'll do the same.

In my opinion this is a lot less attention whore-ish than alot of the threads I see on the Base. Namely "MINATO PWNS ALL", "ITACHI PWNS ALL", "SASUKE SUX", NARUSAKU SUX NARUHINA FTW", etc.

Last edited by Minagatachi; 05-15-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSasukeFan View Post
    I still believe that its a dumb move for kishi. If it is so obvious that anyone can learn any release, than why didnt any character learn specific releases for specific fights?
    Naruto knew sasuke has kaaton abd raiton. Why didnt he learn how to use suiton so we could counter sasuke no kaaton?
    So what if it explains kakashi and kakuzo's cases? Its just a plot hole to cover another plot hole.
    No. The fact that everyone can learn in theory all releases doesn't change the fact that it takes years to learn how to properly use just one of them.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    No. The fact that everyone can learn in theory all releases doesn't change the fact that it takes years to learn how to properly use just one of them.
    From what weve seen it takes 5 seconds to learn how to use doton. Shouldt take too long to learn other releases, even if its just basic.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You forget that Naruto's only techniques are mostly Shadow Clones, Rasengans and Summonings. It's hard enough to put one's affinity into the Rasengan (Minato, Kakashi, etc.). How could you expect Naruto to do it without his affinity? Besides, I'm sure that Sasuke's affinity for Fire and Lightning will give him a clear edge over Naruto's amateur Water.

Last edited by Minagatachi; 05-15-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    ★★★-lost between places, don't really want to be Found, ★★★since its peaceful-★★★
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★★ The Most
    Scintillating thing about
    Drinking with Friends is that,
    YOU can talk NONSENSE all the
    time...& the best part is,
    Your Nonsense is Understood,
    Discussed and Respected.!!
    ★★★

i dont know if im right or not but i read it somewhere in a thread in nb.
    here how it is:
    so sasuke is fire type right.
    tobirama is water type right
    and hiruzen is earthtype
    so they have that affinity

so basically hiruzen can puke earth and create walls
    tobirama can generate water out of nothingness
    and sasuke can breathe fire.

now not all ninja can use these type.
    the reason why all nins were able to doton was because they were standing on earth.
    they were standing on steel then only hiruzen wud be able to do doton but not all.
    so that wat an affinity really is.

people say if you train you can get it
    but naruto cant do fire jutsu
    we dont know his other affinity but naruto can do water jutsu if he was standing on water, despite him not having the affinity

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    here how it is:
    and hiruzen is earthtype

the reason why all nins were able to doton was because they were standing on earth.
    they were standing on steel then only hiruzen wud be able to do doton but not all.

The way I interpreted it is that Shikamaru asked for an extremely simple and basic jutsu so that people with no practice in earth style could do it. But what you said may be true as well, chakra nature is something that aI

we dont know his other affinity but naruto can do water jutsu if he was standing on water, despite him not having the affinity

The way I interpreted it is that Shikamaru asked for an extremely simple and basic jutsu so that people with little to no practice in earth style could do. But what you said may be true as well, chakra nature is something that I have always wanted Kishi to go more in depth about. Having some information in a data book would also be nice.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    here how it is:
    and hiruzen is earthtype

Kakashi can use Water style, even if he's not standing on water. He used a water wall against Kakuzu in their fight. His "affinity" is Lightning isn't it? Or he does he have an affinity for Earth and Water as well?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    overworked *.*

it's a weak ass skill anyway, who cares?

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As usual people don't get it. All they learned was the seals it takes to use a simple earth wall. In theory everyone has all 5 elements to their chakra. They just lean towards a sepecific element. Some like Kakashi is skilled enough to use 3.

That Earth wall jutsu just uses chakra. Nothing else because it's a basic jutsu. The concept was to use quantity meaning alot over quality. If stacked enough weak walls (with some powerful ones) it might slow down the Tailed Beast Bomb so Bee could shoot it upward.

Not bad writing. Actually genus writing it still showed that power can still be brought down by a good well organized plan. Which separates Naruto from DBZ.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSasukeFan View Post
    From what weve seen it takes 5 seconds to learn how to use doton. Shouldt take too long to learn other releases, even if its just basic.
    It was clearly stated that a doton technique that everyone can learn so fast will be pathetic.

All in all, EVERYONE can use all elements, but normally it would be totally pointless in a fight, because such a technique would be so weak that it wouldn't really matter anyway.

The only reason it made some sense here is because there was a fricking lot of doton walls.
    And it STILL didn't work well.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    People live their lives bound
    by what they accept as correct
    and true. That's how they
    define "reality".
    But what does it mean to be
    "correct" or
    "true"? Merely vague
    concepts... Their
    "reality" may all be
    a mirage.

quantity over quality in this case they didnt make a rashimon or anything like that they tried to make a million rock walls and see if that would be enough because they had numbers

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke is lightning affinity just like kakashi.. yet, when his father showd him the fireball jutsus handseals, only once was he able to do a weak fireball.. and he had NO IDEA how to do fire manipulation. so, the earth walls stacking up here is nothing kishi havent done before.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi can use Water style, even if he's not standing on water. He used a water wall against Kakuzu in their fight. His "affinity" is Lightning isn't it? Or he does he have an affinity for Earth and Water as well?
    "Facepalm". Not sure if you are trolling, or have ignored everything said in this thread. You don't need an affinity for that nature type to use that nature type. Yes Kakashi's affinity is Lightning, but he has probably mastered, or at least practiced using other elements like Earth and Water.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku24 View Post
    sasuke is lightning affinity just like kakashi.. yet, when his father showd him the fireball jutsus handseals, only once was he able to do a weak fireball.. and he had NO IDEA how to do fire manipulation. so, the earth walls stacking up here is nothing kishi havent done before.
    Well said.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Almost everybody on this thread is completely wrong. Everyone cant use all 5 elements that is such a dumb thing to say. Remember how long it took for Naruto to cut the leaf in half with wind? People are limited to 2-3 when they are very high level. There is no way everyone can use earth and just haven't needed it yet.

IMO Kishi has some explaining to do because that part made no sense. I'm not complaining though, I don't really mind. there are other bigger things in the series that don't make sense

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

You got two choices 1 Lay dow and die,or 2 Fight till you drop. What would you do?

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is the way I see it: All the elemental jutsus - e.g (earth wall, fire ball, water attacks, different types of clones) all stem from the original creation of things jutsu. The So6P was able to weave and transform chakra into real tangible objects of any element. Seals are a primitive, means of emulating the sage's ability - they guide the flow of chakra to form objects/attacks in the same way that letters combine to form words. I think the direct disciples of the sage must have either learned the foundation of seals from him, or invented them as a solution to emulate his abilities.

Most people in the Naruto universe are like Rock Lee, absolutely useless at utilizing their chakra, but I'm willing to bet that even he could perform some very very crude jutsu if he practiced the seals a lot - as everyone has chakra. Others are gifted with a genetic predisposition to specialize in transforming chakra into specific elements.

Lets say the seals for the earth wall go like this:
    Handsign 1: Charge up chakra in hands and feet
    2: Release it to target location
    3: Let it orientate itself to rise up
    4: Guide it to critical mass -- (preparing it for rapid transformation into earth element material)
    5: Release! (Hands to the ground) -- Chakra rapidly transforms into earth elemental as it rises from under the ground and pushes up a wall.

Most of the fodder ninjas probably know how to do step 1-4, from practicing their own elemental type jutsu. The limiting factor would be step 5, where they'd probably only get a conversion rate of lets say 20% to earth material, as opposed to lets say 95% for talented and well practiced earth users. Given the fact that Ino was guiding them via her mind, groups of ninja would co-ordinate all target the same spots, creating walls from the efforts of dozens of ninja each, as opposed to what would otherwise be pretty small, pathetic walls.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by razinzell View Post
    Almost everybody on this thread is completely wrong. Everyone cant use all 5 elements that is such a dumb thing to say. Remember how long it took for Naruto to cut the leaf in half with wind? People are limited to 2-3 when they are very high level. There is no way everyone can use earth and just haven't needed it yet.

IMO Kishi has some explaining to do because that part made no sense. I'm not complaining though, I don't really mind. there are other bigger things in the series that don't make sense
    Except Naruto had never done nature transformation before, when the majority of these fodder probably have done. People are not limited to 2-3 at high levels, they can usually master 2-3 by high levels (Jonin). I'm sure anyone who has even practiced nature transformation is capable of doing weak jutsu of any element (provided they know the hand signs), hence why Shikamaru asked Kitsuchi for hand signs for a simple jutsu.

Sasuke was a little kid without an affinity for fire, and he was pretty much able to do weak fire techniques with little practice despite him having not practiced nature transformation before. If he could do it I'm sure people that are several times older (and have most likely practiced some form of nature transformation) could do it as well.

Last edited by Minagatachi; 05-16-2013 at 06:40 AM.