View Poll Results: What could happen in your opinion ?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Edo Minato > Juubi's bijuudama and alive Minato could do same

The results are hidden 0%
  • Edo Minato, Edo Tobirama > Juubi's bijuudama and alive Minato would stop at[post numer of attack]

• Edo Minato >Juubi bijuudama away and alive Minato would stop at[post numer of attack]

• Other

• I don't care

• Minato solo

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am here to restore Order

Clearing up misconceptions about Minato entrance

Hi guys, First I want to say that I am not Minato hater or something. This is even completly opposite I like Minato very much but only judge him from his feats, no his appearance or speeches

Ok, so I will show you about what misconceptions I want to talk about .

Here:

Killer bee in Hachibi form try to stop Juubi's bijuudama but it suddenly vanish.
    Left bottom panel you can see Minato's Kunai

and here:

Minato appears.

Now everyone will believe that Minato would be able to teleport Juubi's bijuudama as alive, but this is not that case. Current Minato was ressurected via Edo Tensei so his chakra is rechargeable in very short time, which give us impression that Edo Tensei amount of chakra is infinite. First reason as I said was being Edo, second there is high chance that Minato along with Tobirama used space time barrier to make Juubi's bijuudama vanish and send it away.

I believe in two cases:
    • #1th Minato was able to send Juubi's bijuudama only because he has rechargeable amount of chakra - EDO TENSEI
    • #2th Minato was only shown to have baddance entrance and great interaction with Naruto, but there is high possibility that Minato and Tobirama(who wasn't shown yet) made Juubi's bijuudama vanish and sent it away together

Now, do you believe that Minato as alive would be able to make vanish and send away these attacks ?

1)

2)

3)

Even If we consider Minato as alive being able to make all these attacks vanish and being sent away via space time barrier, then last one Juubi's bijuudama should leave Minato being out of chakra after made vanish that big bijuudama and sent it away.

Well I didn't want to break or destroy Minato's fans glory and great impression Minato did by his epic entrance, however I wanted to look at his entrance and feats from logical point of view, that all...

Please don't hate and just share your thoughts on this topic ?

EDIT: JUST one question guys , Where do you think Minato sent this Juubi's bijuudama ?

Last explosion of Juubi's bijuudama was quite large and this could be even bigger, so I wonder what Minato is going to do with it. LOL

Honestly he could now choose which village he wants to destroy..., quite interesting choices he has

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 05-15-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    appreciating sarcasm

Re: Clearing up misconceptions about Minato entrance

You must be real fun at party's...

/yawn

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Guessing

I'm just wondering about

"you're just in time Dad"

Does this mean that Naruto sensed Minato's chakra earlier ?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Study date with mary jane than
    play games

I assume of he was alive he'd have much trouble sending it through the vast distance. Maybe not far enough thatd he'd probably die due to blast radius. His barrier doesnt make it dissappear just transfer it to another location.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madness is like Gravity, All
    it takes is a little push

Hmmm i am still wondering if its possible or not.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just give it a few days and let the hype die down; smart people are aware of this OP.

The same kind of bullshit threads were pumped out when Rock Lee sliced Madara in half. You had idiots running around thinking Rock Lee > Madara.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes

it might even be tobirama that made the ttb vanish but since minato has done it before with kyuubi's ttb the possibility of minato vanishing the ttb is great than tobirama doing it or both of them combined.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those who can't acknowledge
    their real selves are bound to
    fail

i think it still fair games, since its edo madara and ten-tail we're talking about, so minato still kickass

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Black Crow Beckons

I think it takes the same amount of chakra to teleport one object regardless of its size. When he teleported the 9tails TBB he did with such ease, and showing no signs of being tired afterward.

ALL HAIL FIRELORD ZUKO BISHOPALONE's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

It was Minato, and he can do it while alive. But that doesnt mean he can solo the juubi anyway. Besides, if he was fighting the juubi alone, he wouldnt need to be transporting those big balls.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh

And what is the point of *clearing* things up? You jus made your self look like a joke..

They only show minato and his kunai nothing else

Don't jump to things that won't happen

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by XxItachi x View Post
    I think it takes the same amount of chakra to teleport one object regardless of its size. When he teleported the 9tails TBB he did with such ease, and showing no signs of being tired afterward.
    Nah go read the chapters when he fought theKyuubi and Obito.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there's nothing to show that the s/t barrier costs a lot of chakra, in the fight vs the kyuubi minato's main expenditures were teleporting the kyuubi itself via ftg (w/o touching it), and using the combination of rds and hakke fuin. i don't see why he shouldnt have been able to do the same thing while alive. that said it seems minato has more flexibility with the barrier than was shown the first time, he was nowhere near the tbb this time.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awaiting another Zesto thread.
    :P

Someone in Edo Tensei has unlimited chakra, BUT they cannot knead more chakra then they could at the time of their death ( Madara is the only exception since he left his real body somewhere else ). So that means that Minato could do this when he was alive, it's just that what he does after that is controversial ( would he have enough chakra to do this and that and etc ).

Last edited by Ultimatum; 05-15-2013 at 10:56 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Black Crow Beckons

Quote Originally Posted by 6PathsofKami View Post
    Nah go read the chapters when he fought theKyuubi and Obito.
    As he is teleporting the object

And now this is him after teleporting the object

Tooooold you ! No sign of being tired whatsoever.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    Hi guys, First I want to say that I am not Minato hater or something. This is even completly opposite I like Minato very much but only judge him from his feats, no his appearance or speeches

Ok, so I will show you about what misconceptions I want to talk about .

Here:

Killer bee in Hachibi form try to stop Juubi's bijuudama but it suddenly vanish.
    Left bottom panel you can see Minato's Kunai

and here:

Minato appears.

Now everyone will believe that Minato would be able to teleport Juubi's bijuudama as alive, but this is not that case. Current Minato was ressurected via Edo Tensei so his chakra is rechargeable in very short time, which give us impression that Edo Tensei amount of chakra is infinite. First reason as I said was being Edo, second there is high chance that Minato along with Tobirama used space time barrier to make Juubi's bijuudama vanish and send it away.

I believe in two cases:
    • #1th Minato was able to send Juubi's bijuudama only because he has rechargeable amount of chakra - EDO TENSEI
    • #2th Minato was only shown to have baddance entrance and great interaction with Naruto, but there is high possibility that Minato and Tobirama(who wasn't shown yet) made Juubi's bijuudama vanish and sent it away together

Now, do you believe that Minato as alive would be able to make vanish and send away these attacks ?

1)

2)

3)

Even If we consider Minato as alive being able to make all these attacks vanish and being sent away via space time barrier, then last one Juubi's bijuudama should leave Minato being out of chakra after made vanish that big bijuudama and sent it away.

Well I didn't want to break or destroy Minato's fans glory and great impression Minato did by his epic entrance, however I wanted to look at his entrance and feats from logical point of view, that all...

Please don't hate and just share your thoughts on this topic ?

EDIT: JUST one question guys , Where do you think Minato sent this Juubi's bijuudama ?

Last explosion of Juubi's bijuudama was quite large and this could be even bigger, so I wonder what Minato is going to do with it. LOL

Honestly he could now choose which village he wants to destroy..., quite interesting choices he has

It is really a bit difficult to see what you are getting at. If you getting at that minato could not have used tele on that tbb when he was alive, then you would be wrong. Edo tensei zombies are only able to use techniques they could in real life, the only difference is they have rechargeing chakra. So lets say muu was only able to make a dust tech of 5x normal times size, if he were to make and use all his chakra. As an edo zombie he would not be able to make a dust tech of more than 5x, at one time.

So while it couldve been tobirama helping minato, im sure minato can tele a tbb of that size on his own. Maybe if he did it when he was alive it wouldve drained all his chakra. However im not so sure about the tbb beams, because we dont know how s/t barrier works exactly.

If i completely misinterpreted you im sorry.