Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devils in life are not angles
    in death.

Naruto Chapter 630 Review (noni1997)

A very exciting chapter ! Minato fans Unite

Summary

We get back to Kakashi and Obito talking it out, With that hole still in Obito's chest so I think its obvious to say that its some type of illusion. Now we read how Obito is telling Kakashi this is the only way that's he has no pain or heart and even goes on to say that even you Kakashi has had a very hard time as well upfront of Rin's grave and even Obito's grave. We then see Obito pull some Illusion in where he shows Obito and Rin as kids, Which was very sad you even read Obito saying he want's to be Hokage. He goes on to say that in this world you can have anything you want. Kakashi though like a real boss slashes the illusions. He goes on to say that Rin is dead and you are alive. He says this can not fill up the hole. He says to Obito not to erase Rin and to appreciate how she risked her life for the village and illusions can't fill up the hole in your heart. We get shot back to the Juubi about to do some type of attack, We see Killer B finally after not seeing him for a while. He gets panel time. We figure out that the Juubi is going back to its original shape and being the final step to its full transformation. Eight tails says that its now there turn to do something. For if the Juubi goes into final form its all over. We now see the Juubi getting ready a huge Bijuu bomb and this is the part I knew something bad ass was gonna happen . We get a little panel of Madara saying how it is not holding back and just before he was gonna have fun. While everyone in the alliance is almost losing hope Sakura puts up a pump up speech to get everyone ready. Yes its a good thing, She even says if they were to die its better to die fighting. Shikamura after finally gets a plan and tells Kitsuchi that they need to make many earth walls to slow down the Bijuu bomb. Then Bee will be at the end to finally block it. We even see Ino trying her best to connect everyone in the alliance about this for shikamaru to tell about the plan. The Juubi releases its Bijuu bomb and the alliance gets ready there walls. We then see Kakashi and Obito doing the same talking. Obito goes to say how can we fill up the whole left in our heart. Kakashi says with other loved ones. He explains this to Obito how that can fill up a hole. We see the Bijuu bomb hitting the walls and not even the alliance were expecting it to be that strong. Bee goes on the end of the walls to finally block but it almost seems like it won't happen. We read the how Obito says Kakashi is all talk but then Kakashi says something pretty bad ass saying exactly what Obito said once but Improved. We then see how the Bomb has disappear and everyone is shocked ! We see a little Kunai and we all know what that means. Minato has arrived to the battle field and I'm sure so has the other Hokages. Minato saying am I late, But Naruto says No your just on time dad. That marks the end.

Good Points

1st- We see have a lot of characters get a lot of time even for one chapter which is great for the overall chapter. Even Sakura pumped up the group. We see Bee again which was fun. Shikamaru impressed me the most being able to make another strategy in the middle of battle was awesome I really liked it.
    2nd- Even though I don't like talking Obito's and Kakashi's was very well done. It had mixed emotions with sadness and epic all in one conversation was impressive for me. It wasn't just talk but it was actually going somewhere and what kakashi said was totally epic nobody can say other wise.(will be shown in the quote section)
    3rd- Yes you guessed it, the cliffhanger Minato epically able to stop that Huge Bomb which lets us show some real extent of his powers. Epic entrance, In short it was epic. Yes fanboy is getting to me. It was cool to see Naruto's reaction to, Like he was expecting he to show up probably he was somehow sensing the Hokage's
    4th- For once we progressed very fast through this chapter and we saw some much stuff this chapter and got though a lot we are left with awesome anticipation for next chapter. We will most likely see the Hokage's and Sasuke.

Bad Points

1st- I wish we could have seen all of the Hokage's instead of just one yes I liked seeing Minato but I want to also see Hashirama and Tobirama. I wanted to see Sasuke stand next to Naruto. Little thing but i was disappointed by that.

Questions

Will Obito and Kakashi fight?
    What will be Naruto's reaction when he sees Sasuke?

Quotes

Minato: "Was I late?"
    Sakura: "If were gonna die anyway...Then it's better do die fighting then to do nothing"
    Kakashi: "In the world of shinobi those who break the rules are trash, However those who don't treasure there friends are worst the trash. And the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worst then that.

Rating
    I give this chapter a ... 4.5/5

Do you guys like making reviews?
    Join the group Narutobase Reviewers
    We are open for anyone

Last edited by Noni; 05-22-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    (_!_)

Re: Naruto Chapter 630 Review (noni1997)

Great review.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes

well-done....

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks, very nice review. Althrough many characters got screen time, naruto (for once) said only one sentence in the end.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The possibility of something
    being impossible becomes more
    possible when you dare not try
    the impossible.

I onced askd what would happen if Minato was at da battle field and the Itachi and Obito and Madara fans blasted the thought, now they suck up dia a** afta seeing what Minato can do

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive

Finally do you even know how long i waited for this ?
    I give it a 4.5/5 too
    I wish we could see some Action in this chapter...

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i like your review
    great gob can't wait for the next chapter
    i think each of them is going to have his moment
    you know Menato is fast so we saw him first

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth

yea he showed up but kishi gonna do something to blast the arrivals

WE know its gonna happen

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post

WE know its gonna happen
    yes he is
    can't wait to see that

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be back...with weapons!

Excellent review!

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great read bro. Nice and precise one.

Minato entrance was epic and rocked in today's chapter. Now you did the same with your awesome review.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devils in life are not angles
    in death.

Quote Originally Posted by zinescience View Post
    well-done....
    Quote Originally Posted by TaBaYo View Post
    I onced askd what would happen if Minato was at da battle field and the Itachi and Obito and Madara fans blasted the thought, now they suck up dia a** afta seeing what Minato can do
    Quote Originally Posted by Madara3Uchiha View Post
    Finally do you even know how long i waited for this ?
    I give it a 4.5/5 too
    I wish we could see some Action in this chapter...
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSasukeFan View Post
    Thanks, very nice review. Althrough many characters got screen time, naruto (for once) said only one sentence in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiChurch View Post
    Great review.
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Shadow View Post
    i like your review
    great gob can't wait for the next chapter
    i think each of them is going to have his moment
    you know Menato is fast so we saw him first
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post

WE know its gonna happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Shadow View Post
    yes he is
    can't wait to see that
    Quote Originally Posted by zerosama View Post
    Excellent review!
    Thank you guys glad you enjoyed it !

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I get what you are saying I agree, however this is more of a summary or paraphrased version of the manga followed by a review, rather than a straight review so titling is a bit off.

Also... I'm not sure why your formatting is done so well, but good on you.

I can see by your post that you are either not very good at grammar and there might be several factors that are the cause of that. No matter, I am just adding this to help you for next time, not to be a di©k.

I have highlighted several grammatical errors in an attempt to aid you in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    A very exciting chapter ! Minato fans Unite

Summary

We get back to Kakashi and Obito talking it out, With that hole still in Obito's chest so I think its obvious to say that its some type of illusion. Now we read how Obito is telling Kakashi this is the only way that's he has no pain or heart and even goes on to say that even you Kakashi has had a very hard time as well upfront (incorrect word/s) of Rin's grave and even Obito's grave. We then see Obito pull some Illusion in where he shows Obito and Rin as kids, Which was very sad you even read Obito saying he want's to be Hokage. He goes on to say that in this world you can have anything you want. Kakashi though like a real boss slashes the illusions. He goes on to say that Rin is dead and you are alive. He says this can not fill up the hole. He says to Obito not to erase Rin and to appreciate how she risked her life for the village and illusions can't fill up the hole in your heart. We get shot back to the Juubi about to do some type of attack, We see Killer B finally after not seeing him for a while. He gets panel time. We figure out that the Juubi is going back to its original shape and being the final step to its full transformation. Eight tails says that its now there turn to do something. For if the Juubi goes into final form its all over. We now see the Juubi getting ready a huge Bijuu bomb and this is the part I knew something bad ass was gonna happen . We get a little panel of Madara saying how it is not holding back and just before he was gonna have fun. While everyone in the alliance is almost losing hope Sakura puts up a pump up speech to get everyone ready. Yes its a good thing, She even says if they were to die its better to die fighting. Shikamura after finally gets a plan and tells Kitsuchi that they need to make many earth walls to slow down the Bijuu bomb. Then Bee will be at the end to finally block it. We even see Ino trying her best to connect everyone in the alliance about this for shikamaru to tell about the plan. The Juubi releases its Bijuu bomb and the alliance gets ready there walls. We then see Kakashi and Obito doing the same talking. Obito goes to say how can we fill up the whole left in our heart. Kakashi says with other loved ones. He explains this to Obito how that can fill up a hole. We see the Bijuu bomb hitting the walls and not even the alliance were expecting it to be that strong. Bee goes on the end of the walls to finally block but it almost seems like it won't happen. We read the how Obito says Kakashi is all talk but then Kakashi says something pretty bad ass saying exactly what Obito said once but Improved. We then see how the Bomb has disappear and everyone is shocked_! We see a little Kunai and we all know what that means. Minato has arrived to the battle field and I'm sure so has (should be have) the other Hokages (plural of hokage is hokage especially when using "have the"). Minato saying "Was I late?" ('Am I' and 'Was I' have completely different implications, also keep quotes separated as quotes), But Naruto says "No... you were right on time dad." (if you paraphrase, keep doing that, try not to switch from quote to paraphrase or vise versa) That marks the end.

Good Points

1st- We see have a lot of characters get a lot of time even for one chapter which is great for the overall chapter. Even Sakura pumped up the group. We see Bee again which was fun. Shikamaru impressed me the most being able to make another strategy in the middle of battle was awesome I really liked it.
    2nd- Even though I don't like talking Obito's and Kakashi's was very well done. It had mixed emotions with sadness and epic all in one conversation was impressive for me. It wasn't just talk but it was actually going somewhere and what kakashi said was totally epic nobody can say other wise.(will be shown in the quote section)
    3rd- Yes you guessed it, the cliffhanger Minato epically able to stop that Huge Bomb which lets us show some real extent of his powers. Epic entrance, In short it was epic. Yes fanboy is getting to me. It was cool to see Naruto's reaction to, Like he was expecting he to show up probably he was somehow sensing the Hokage's (no 's needed)
    4th- For once we progressed very fast through this chapter and we saw some much stuff this chapter and got though a lot we are left with awesome anticipation for next chapter. We will most likely see the Hokage's (again no 's) and Sasuke.

Bad Points

1st- I wish we could have seen all of the Hokage's (again no 's) instead of just one yes I liked seeing Minato but I want to also see Hashirama and Tobirama. I wanted to see Sasuke stand next to Naruto. Little thing but i was disappointed by that.

Questions

Will Obito and Kakashi fight?
    What will be Naruto's reaction when he sees Sasuke?

Quotes

Minato: "Was I late?"
    Sakura: "If were gonna die anyway...Then it's better do die fighting then to do nothing."
    Kakashi: "In the world of shinobi those who break the rules are trash, However those who don't treasure there friends are worst the trash. And the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worst then that."

Rating
    I give this chapter a ... 4.5/5
    I hope that I was able to aid you in some way in the future with this.

✶ℳℰℛℭYℓℰSS ℳℰℳℬℰℛ✶ Redhothabanero's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    cutesy as ever :3

good review...quite hanged on here..

Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.

I agree lol I really want to see sasuke again.. but im glad to be back in the war.. this chapter was really solid.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...

I like the review. This was spot on with what I thought of the chapter. That weird petal thing that emerged out of the ten-tails was creepy though.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate mondays

Great review man kakashi was a boss and minato was too. Naruto didnt react like i thought which was also cool for him

Film Z best One Piece film Naruto D Luffy's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to tear a hole in
    Akainu's heart. As for
    Blackbeard i'll throw him into
    a room full of darkness. ;)

I agree , good review :D

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ultimate dragon
    slayer-Salamander Natsu
    Dragneel

Nice review it was brilliant

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.

Good review, but your paragraph's too big. That's my only complaint.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki

5/5...cant wait for the next one now we can see the fourth hokage whoop same A$s

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi forgot to draw the Flames at the end of his Legendary cape.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

Good review..but i think the possible reason the other Hokage's aren't there is maybe they ran into Tsuande and the other Kages injuried and are tending to them..I was really expecting maybe Hashirama would make a grand entrance but to see Minato's kuni nearly broke my screen lol

★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good job,pretty spot on and hope chapter 631's gonna have some kickass action.

Mod on Luffy *****$ Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Girls, best comeback to your
    BF....COMEBACK with a
    sandwich!!

Awsome review mate!! I really enjoyed it!!

I could srsly learn off you, mine are not that great but i still make them

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»