Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Every strawhat

Quote Originally Posted by tenten fan View Post
    But Luffy's journy parallels Rogers, and roger took on young crew members, but i do get what your saying.
    yes but i dont think roger took any children that are monos age as shanks refused to take luffy so it makes sense that shanks took some of his principles from roger
    also roger would have done that after his main crue was sorted out

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I demand wank threads! Where
    are the wank threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    yes but i dont think roger took any children that are monos age as shanks refused to take luffy so it makes sense that shanks took some of his principles from roger
    also roger would have done that after his main crue was sorted out
    Roger had Shanks on his crew when he was a kid, and they were on the main crew with them partying it up

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has a status.

Quote Originally Posted by MacMiller View Post
    As for Monet, I'm 99.99% sure she's not dead. We all thought Bellamy was dead, and here we are. Oda doesn't kill characters just like that.
    That's not a valid comparison, we never saw what actually happened to Bellamy when Doflamingo arrived.
    Can't say the same for when we all clearly saw Monet's heart getting stabbed, with blood present.
    Honestly, she served her purpose. Her death emphasizes Law's ploy and general deceptiveness.

Of course, she may be alive... somehow. I won't say it's certain she's dead. Right now though, odds are against her.

OT: Fairly certain it was stated in an SBS or something that the next member would be female.
    Also, if there are four sons... why can't there be at least one more daughter?
    You attempt to use color scheme to make a point but we've yet to see what Rebecca's is, as well as others'.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Roger had Shanks on his crew when he was a kid, and they were on the main crew with them partying it up
    shanks was not a child when he was on rogers crue he was somewhat close to luffys age when he became a pirate

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

interesting....

i sam still a firm believer of Monet and Sol

Quote Originally Posted by Starrke View Post
    That's not a valid comparison, we never saw what actually happened to Bellamy when Doflamingo arrived.
    Can't say the same for when we all clearly saw Monet's heart getting stabbed, with blood present.
    Honestly, she served her purpose. Her death emphasizes Law's ploy and general deceptiveness.

Of course, she may be alive... somehow. I won't say it's certain she's dead. Right now though, odds are against her.

OT: Fairly certain it was stated in an SBS or something that the next member would be female.
    Also, if there are four sons... why can't there be at least one more daughter?
    You attempt to use color scheme to make a point but we've yet to see what Rebecca's is, as well as others'.
    she is alive

remember this attack?

yeah well take a look at the top panel here!

why would they be under the ocean? she is obviously around , either flying or in the ship

i believe it is forshadowing that monet is still alive and well , and is still a candidate for the next strawhat

Last edited by rinnemaki; 05-15-2013 at 09:55 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    interesting....

she is alive

remember this attack?

why would they be under the ocean? she is obviously around , either flying or in the ship

i believe it is forshadowing that monet is still alive and well , and is still a candidate for the next strawhat
    You make a good point, but the only reason i cant see Monet joining is because to me she seemed very loyal to DD. She was going to kill herself and destroy the whole island because DD asked her too. As we have seen a lot of people are loyal to DD. Law is the exception.

Do you get what im saying? i dont know how to put it into words.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has a status.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    interesting....

she is alive

remember this attack?

why would they be under the ocean? she is obviously around , either flying or in the ship.
    Why does Raijin Island rain lightning? Must Enel be there? The New World is full of random weirdness.
    There is no 'obvious' anything, not unless your Oda. All I'm saying is let's not be so hasty.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

Oh ohh oh thank god you are still on a role, but cabin boy, helmsman, swabbie, apprentice there is a crap load of things the kid can do
    edit: what do you think shanks and buggie did on Gol d. Rogers crew?
    Well they were quite a bit older for starters

Also CHOPPER IS PINK!!!!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Why does Raijin Island rain lightning? Must Enel be there? The New World is full of random weirdness.
    There is no 'obvious' anything, not unless your Oda. All I'm saying is let's not be so hasty.
    i am pretty sure rabbits don't live under water ; they look identical to the snow bunnies monet created.
    they look like they are made out of snow ; the only organism that is alive and made out of snow is monet.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

Don't read Just skip to the conclusion And if you think is bs then read.
    Has a color, a role if they were to be a family, intially refuses to join luffy, and has a dream.
    none of these things over lap with each other so it would be safe to assume that the next straw hat would have a
    different color then

orange yellow red blue purple green black/white Light Blue brown
    the only color left would be pink

So the next straw hat would have to be pink
    they would also have to have a dream
    Intially refuse what luffy wants them to do or join
    and a role as family

Monkey D. Luffy: Fourth Son
    Roronoa Zoro: First Son
    Nami: Daughter
    Usopp: Third Son
    Sanji: Second Son
    Tony Tony Chopper: Youngest Son
    Nico Robin: Mother
    Franky: Father
    Brook: Grandfather

the only role left is an grandmom and a baby
    I am not going to list all they're dreams but any reader should know they all have one and will intially refuse to join luffy
    THis is all from SBS which is answered by oda
    People that fit that description/conclusion
    there is only one person who fits in.
    Momonosuke
    Pink and a baby refused help from luffy when they first met, and wants to be the shogun of wano.
    Your argument no1, color, is worse than useless because cchopper is already pink

The dream argument ... he wants to become the shohun of wano or something like that SO BY DEFINITION he would have to stay there

Family argument ... the crew of the pirate king doesnt need a baby ... also a 7 yr old IS BY NO MEANS a baby
    Also ... Chopper is the younhest son so that position is alraedy filled

Refused to join argument ... luffy: join my crew! Nami and sanji: WHAT!!! Brook: ok

Didnt refuse he just wasnt able too

Lastly ... he IS too young. shanks is now 39 and roger was pk 24 yts ago that means Shanks was 15 when in tje pirate kings crew ... momo is 7 ... also luffy specifically waited to be 17 and his rolemodel is shaks who refused jim specifically bevause he was too yoing

Last edited by Algalon; 05-16-2013 at 08:43 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Can you really say that was Monet's heart? After all, one could theorize that Monet may have been a double agent like Vergo but to Law's behalf and was told (by Law) that he's gonna ally with the SH's and after they leave she should meet them. So she must play her role (be Doffy's loyal subordinate) right to the last minute and pretend she was on the verge of death. As supported by
    Law knew Doffy would want Monet to destroy the island so he told Monet to go there. But to make sure she didn't, he would play everyone by using someone else's heart (one of CC's subordinates) and convincing everyone it was her heart (but he would still have possession of hers), thus Monet pretends she is on death row as an excuse to "die" (in the mind of Doffy) just before she can press the button.

Furthermore, she could be the one the Sunny. How? Well first think how she's gonna meet them/how can she even find them? The answer to that is

That paper Chopper mysteriously received probably had random crap written on it or something to do with the drugs but the main detail about that piece of paper is the paper itself. Why? Because it may be a Vivre card. And thus she managed to find the SH's. (As supported by rinnemaki's post.)

As to Monet fulfilling her purpose, she didn't really do so, all she did was prove that Doffy believes/knows his subordinates are willing to die for him just so his enemies would vanish. And she fails at that since if she died, the reason she died was pointless because their enemies didn't get destroyed. Which means her sacrifice would be superfluous.
    But if the point of it was to draw out an emotional response and sympathy to Doflamingo, or Monet, Oda would have milked it more heavily than a single line of dialogue right beforehand.... because that's how Oda works.If Monet had been crying with snot streaming down her nose, smiling, or had accomplished her dream (which is probably astrology/flying based) then she could die. But she didn't.
    Oda does not kill lightly, and never that fast.
    Hence she isn't dead, because this is OP.

Last edited by ziggyZ; 05-16-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has a status.

If that wasn't her heart, why did she immediately collapse as soon as the heart was stabbed?
    Please just stop, if Oda found away to make her a Strawhat member, I'd be fine. Optimally, Monet and Rebecca.
    As previously stated, only time will tell. I was just refuting the 'certainty' you guys go on about.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is only going to be ten straw hats....
    Yeah you say that there is going to be 10 straw hats. We have currently 9. Then you say the crew misses a "grandmom and a baby". This is 2. And guess what. 2+9=11.
    You fail in your own Theory.

The thing with the Colours is interesting but nothing more. First we have Blue and the "Light Blue".
    So how there has to be a Pink? Maybe the next one is going to be "Light Green"? Or maybe even grey?
    We have a lot of other Colours.
    If Momo joins the Crew (which I highly doubt) it is not gonna be because of the reasons you mentioned.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by tenten fan
    There is only going to be ten straw hats...
    10 nakama = 10 of luffy's friends = luffy +10=11 stfu

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Won't be Momo. Oda said Usopp will always be the weakest, so that rules out Momo.
    what Usopp was supposed to be like his father

Page 2 of 2 « First 12