Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21
    Banned
    Status
    tenten fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,758
    I demand wank threads! Where
    are the wank threads?
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    what i mean by offering is like
    luffy = captain
    zoro = first mate and keeps luffy on the right track when making captain decisions
    nami = navigator
    usopp = sniper
    sanji = chef
    chopper = doctor
    robin = archaeologist
    franky = repair man
    brook = musician

    momonusuka = nothing at all
    Oh ohh oh thank god you are still on a role, but cabin boy, helmsman, swabbie, apprentice there is a crap load of things the kid can do
    edit: what do you think shanks and buggie did on Gol d. Rogers crew?
     
         

  2. #22
    Knock Knock MacMiller's Avatar
    Status
    MacMiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,572
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by tenten fan View Post
    no no no Sigh you were on a role there Potato girl. oda loves his threes. but yea i am all for more op females. but chopper is a zoan type so it wouldn't be that hard to get him up to a higher level. Plus the guy is a flying dragon give that six transformations plus a monster mode and even potato girl is screwed.

    no I meant like joining the crew
    zoro - refused to recive help from luffy because of his pride
    Ussop - refused to join because he wanted to be captain
    nami - double crossed everyone and even further refused help from luffy until she really need it
    brook - had things to do so he couldn't join
    chopper - emotions and fear of new people wouldn't let him join
    franky - had to be force into the crew
    robin - started as an enemy to luffy
    Sanji - had responsibilities so refuse to join

    Momo- Has responsibilities to wano/refused help from luff because of his pride/ until he really needed it
    That'd be everyone though. If someone out of the blue asked me to join their crew, I'd just say "Wtf? Hell no." Why would you join someone's crew just like that without knowing what'll happen. And even if you do end up saying yes, it's not like you're saying it right away. You have to think about it, and what you'll leave behind if you do. No one's going to be like, "Of course I'll join your crew whoever you are!"
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    tenten fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,758
    I demand wank threads! Where
    are the wank threads?
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by MacMiller View Post
    That'd be everyone though. If someone out of the blue asked me to join their crew, I'd just say "Wtf? Hell no." Why would you join someone's crew just like that without knowing what'll happen. And even if you do end up saying yes, it's not like you're saying it right away. You have to think about it, and what you'll leave behind if you do. No one's going to be like, "Of course I'll join your crew whoever you are!"
    Not at this point remember
    Don't want to spoil it for anime watchers.
    When all the fake straw hats a massed the super powerful forces just by saying then name straw hat luffy
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,509
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by tenten fan View Post
    Oh ohh oh thank god you are still on a role, but cabin boy, helmsman, swabbie, apprentice there is a crap load of things the kid can do
    edit: what do you think shanks and buggie did on Gol d. Rogers crew?
    that doesnt matter also i dont think luffy would take mono on as a crue member anyways seeing how he is still a kid and luffy him self never set of until he was about 16-17 like ace as well
     
         

  5. #25
    Banned
    Status
    tenten fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,758
    I demand wank threads! Where
    are the wank threads?
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    that doesnt matter also i dont think luffy would take mono on as a crue member anyways seeing how he is still a kid and luffy him self never set of until he was about 16-17 like ace as well
    But Luffy's journy parallels Rogers, and roger took on young crew members, but i do get what your saying.
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,509
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by tenten fan View Post
    But Luffy's journy parallels Rogers, and roger took on young crew members, but i do get what your saying.
    yes but i dont think roger took any children that are monos age as shanks refused to take luffy so it makes sense that shanks took some of his principles from roger
    also roger would have done that after his main crue was sorted out
     
         

  7. #27
    Banned
    Status
    tenten fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,758
    I demand wank threads! Where
    are the wank threads?
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    yes but i dont think roger took any children that are monos age as shanks refused to take luffy so it makes sense that shanks took some of his principles from roger
    also roger would have done that after his main crue was sorted out
    Roger had Shanks on his crew when he was a kid, and they were on the main crew with them partying it up
     
         

  8. #28
    Pekoms's Avatar
    Status
    Pekoms is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,978
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Exact Standards. So not just
    slightly exact but exact
    exact? /sara
     



    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by MacMiller View Post
    As for Monet, I'm 99.99% sure she's not dead. We all thought Bellamy was dead, and here we are. Oda doesn't kill characters just like that.
    That's not a valid comparison, we never saw what actually happened to Bellamy when Doflamingo arrived.
    Can't say the same for when we all clearly saw Monet's heart getting stabbed, with blood present.
    Honestly, she served her purpose. Her death emphasizes Law's ploy and general deceptiveness.

    Of course, she may be alive... somehow. I won't say it's certain she's dead. Right now though, odds are against her.

    OT: Fairly certain it was stated in an SBS or something that the next member would be female.
    Also, if there are four sons... why can't there be at least one more daughter?
    You attempt to use color scheme to make a point but we've yet to see what Rebecca's is, as well as others'.
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,509
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by tenten fan View Post
    Roger had Shanks on his crew when he was a kid, and they were on the main crew with them partying it up
    shanks was not a child when he was on rogers crue he was somewhat close to luffys age when he became a pirate
     
         

  10. #30
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,829
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    interesting....

    i sam still a firm believer of Monet and Sol


    Quote Originally Posted by Starrke View Post
    That's not a valid comparison, we never saw what actually happened to Bellamy when Doflamingo arrived.
    Can't say the same for when we all clearly saw Monet's heart getting stabbed, with blood present.
    Honestly, she served her purpose. Her death emphasizes Law's ploy and general deceptiveness.

    Of course, she may be alive... somehow. I won't say it's certain she's dead. Right now though, odds are against her.

    OT: Fairly certain it was stated in an SBS or something that the next member would be female.
    Also, if there are four sons... why can't there be at least one more daughter?
    You attempt to use color scheme to make a point but we've yet to see what Rebecca's is, as well as others'.
    she is alive

    remember this attack?

    yeah well take a look at the top panel here!

    why would they be under the ocean? she is obviously around , either flying or in the ship

    i believe it is forshadowing that monet is still alive and well , and is still a candidate for the next strawhat
     
         
    Last edited by rinnemaki; 05-15-2013 at 10:55 PM.

  11. #31
    Ultimate Tool SuSaNo's Avatar
    Status
    SuSaNo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    333
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    interesting....

    i sam still a firm believer of Monet and Sol




    she is alive

    remember this attack?

    yeah well take a look at the top panel here!

    why would they be under the ocean? she is obviously around , either flying or in the ship

    i believe it is forshadowing that monet is still alive and well , and is still a candidate for the next strawhat
    You make a good point, but the only reason i cant see Monet joining is because to me she seemed very loyal to DD. She was going to kill herself and destroy the whole island because DD asked her too. As we have seen a lot of people are loyal to DD. Law is the exception.

    Do you get what im saying? i dont know how to put it into words.
     
         

  12. #32
    Pekoms's Avatar
    Status
    Pekoms is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,978
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Exact Standards. So not just
    slightly exact but exact
    exact? /sara
     



    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    interesting....

    i sam still a firm believer of Monet and Sol




    she is alive

    remember this attack?

    yeah well take a look at the top panel here!

    why would they be under the ocean? she is obviously around , either flying or in the ship.
    Why does Raijin Island rain lightning? Must Enel be there? The New World is full of random weirdness.
    There is no 'obvious' anything, not unless your Oda. All I'm saying is let's not be so hasty.
     
         

  13. #33
    The Observer Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,679
    Location
    The Cosmos
    The grey rain curtain of this
    world rolls back and all turns
    to silver glass. And then you
    see it. White shores, and
    beyond, a far green country
    under a swift sunrise.
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by tenten fan View Post
    Oh ohh oh thank god you are still on a role, but cabin boy, helmsman, swabbie, apprentice there is a crap load of things the kid can do
    edit: what do you think shanks and buggie did on Gol d. Rogers crew?
    Well they were quite a bit older for starters

    Also CHOPPER IS PINK!!!!
     
         

  14. #34
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,829
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrke View Post
    Why does Raijin Island rain lightning? Must Enel be there? The New World is full of random weirdness.
    There is no 'obvious' anything, not unless your Oda. All I'm saying is let's not be so hasty.
    i am pretty sure rabbits don't live under water ; they look identical to the snow bunnies monet created.
    they look like they are made out of snow ; the only organism that is alive and made out of snow is monet.
     
         

  15. #35
    The Observer Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,679
    Location
    The Cosmos
    The grey rain curtain of this
    world rolls back and all turns
    to silver glass. And then you
    see it. White shores, and
    beyond, a far green country
    under a swift sunrise.
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by tenten fan View Post
    Don't read Just skip to the conclusion And if you think is bs then read.
    Has a color, a role if they were to be a family, intially refuses to join luffy, and has a dream.
    none of these things over lap with each other so it would be safe to assume that the next straw hat would have a
    different color then

    orange yellow red blue purple green black/white Light Blue brown
    the only color left would be pink

    So the next straw hat would have to be pink
    they would also have to have a dream
    Intially refuse what luffy wants them to do or join
    and a role as family

    Monkey D. Luffy: Fourth Son
    Roronoa Zoro: First Son
    Nami: Daughter
    Usopp: Third Son
    Sanji: Second Son
    Tony Tony Chopper: Youngest Son
    Nico Robin: Mother
    Franky: Father
    Brook: Grandfather

    the only role left is an grandmom and a baby
    I am not going to list all they're dreams but any reader should know they all have one and will intially refuse to join luffy
    THis is all from SBS which is answered by oda
    People that fit that description/conclusion
    there is only one person who fits in.
    Momonosuke
    Pink and a baby refused help from luffy when they first met, and wants to be the shogun of wano.
    Your argument no1, color, is worse than useless because cchopper is already pink

    The dream argument ... he wants to become the shohun of wano or something like that SO BY DEFINITION he would have to stay there

    Family argument ... the crew of the pirate king doesnt need a baby ... also a 7 yr old IS BY NO MEANS a baby
    Also ... Chopper is the younhest son so that position is alraedy filled

    Refused to join argument ... luffy: join my crew! Nami and sanji: WHAT!!! Brook: ok

    Didnt refuse he just wasnt able too

    Lastly ... he IS too young. shanks is now 39 and roger was pk 24 yts ago that means Shanks was 15 when in tje pirate kings crew ... momo is 7 ... also luffy specifically waited to be 17 and his rolemodel is shaks who refused jim specifically bevause he was too yoing
     
         
    Last edited by Algalon; 05-16-2013 at 09:43 AM.

  16. #36
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,400
    Location
    back of your mind
    egg
     



    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrke View Post
    That's not a valid comparison, we never saw what actually happened to Bellamy when Doflamingo arrived.
    Can't say the same for when we all clearly saw Monet's heart getting stabbed, with blood present.
    Honestly, she served her purpose. Her death emphasizes Law's ploy and general deceptiveness.

    Of course, she may be alive... somehow. I won't say it's certain she's dead. Right now though, odds are against her.
    Can you really say that was Monet's heart? After all, one could theorize that Monet may have been a double agent like Vergo but to Law's behalf and was told (by Law) that he's gonna ally with the SH's and after they leave she should meet them. So she must play her role (be Doffy's loyal subordinate) right to the last minute and pretend she was on the verge of death. As supported by
    Law knew Doffy would want Monet to destroy the island so he told Monet to go there. But to make sure she didn't, he would play everyone by using someone else's heart (one of CC's subordinates) and convincing everyone it was her heart (but he would still have possession of hers), thus Monet pretends she is on death row as an excuse to "die" (in the mind of Doffy) just before she can press the button.


    Furthermore, she could be the one the Sunny. How? Well first think how she's gonna meet them/how can she even find them? The answer to that is


    That paper Chopper mysteriously received probably had random crap written on it or something to do with the drugs but the main detail about that piece of paper is the paper itself. Why? Because it may be a Vivre card. And thus she managed to find the SH's. (As supported by rinnemaki's post.)

    As to Monet fulfilling her purpose, she didn't really do so, all she did was prove that Doffy believes/knows his subordinates are willing to die for him just so his enemies would vanish. And she fails at that since if she died, the reason she died was pointless because their enemies didn't get destroyed. Which means her sacrifice would be superfluous.
    But if the point of it was to draw out an emotional response and sympathy to Doflamingo, or Monet, Oda would have milked it more heavily than a single line of dialogue right beforehand.... because that's how Oda works.If Monet had been crying with snot streaming down her nose, smiling, or had accomplished her dream (which is probably astrology/flying based) then she could die. But she didn't.
    Oda does not kill lightly, and never that fast.
    Hence she isn't dead, because this is OP.
     
         
    Last edited by ziggyZ; 05-16-2013 at 12:37 PM.

  17. #37
    Pekoms's Avatar
    Status
    Pekoms is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,978
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Exact Standards. So not just
    slightly exact but exact
    exact? /sara
     



    Re: Every strawhat

    If that wasn't her heart, why did she immediately collapse as soon as the heart was stabbed?
    Please just stop, if Oda found away to make her a Strawhat member, I'd be fine. Optimally, Monet and Rebecca.
    As previously stated, only time will tell. I was just refuting the 'certainty' you guys go on about.
     
         

  18. #38
    Member GofOfNothing's Avatar
    Status
    GofOfNothing is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    904
    Location
    Cologne
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by tenten fan View Post
    There is only going to be ten straw hats....
    Yeah you say that there is going to be 10 straw hats. We have currently 9. Then you say the crew misses a "grandmom and a baby". This is 2. And guess what. 2+9=11.
    You fail in your own Theory.

    The thing with the Colours is interesting but nothing more. First we have Blue and the "Light Blue".
    So how there has to be a Pink? Maybe the next one is going to be "Light Green"? Or maybe even grey?
    We have a lot of other Colours.
    If Momo joins the Crew (which I highly doubt) it is not gonna be because of the reasons you mentioned.
     
         

  19. #39
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,829
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by tenten fan
    There is only going to be ten straw hats...
    10 nakama = 10 of luffy's friends = luffy +10=11 stfu
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,283
    Location
    New Zealand
    Next time
     

    Re: Every strawhat

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Won't be Momo. Oda said Usopp will always be the weakest, so that rules out Momo.
    what Usopp was supposed to be like his father
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •