• 2*

7 10.94%
  • 1*

37 57.81%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2013
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 313 "Rain Followed by Snow, with Some Lightning"– Discus

Quote Originally Posted by razinzell View Post
    So here's the list of cool people they can make fillers about.

Torune
    Gari
    Pakura
    Mangetsu
    Fuguki
    that mist sensor guy with the goggles that was with Sasori and deidara

But no. they would rather make episodes about a kid with the most annoying voice possible, some random old guy, some random samurai, Hinata flashbacks with people with no eyes, an eating contest, raikage and tsunade arm wrestling, and of course we cant forget allied mom forces...

What is so difficult about making an interesting episode? I can't believe people are getting paid to do this.

I can make a better episode in 5 secs
    Team 8 vs Gari and Pakura.

Studio Perriot is literally ruining the series with shitty animation and fillers. Also this is like the 5th or 6th filler with better animation than Naruto vs Itachi and Nagato. How is that possibly possible?
    Well then quit *****ing and make your own damn anime. If you said you can, do it.
    I didn't think so.
    be quiet, you're insignificant.

Status
    Jul 2009
    ByakuMaster

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 313 "Rain Followed by Snow, with Some Lightning"– Discus

Dude, you need to learn to STFU

What right do you have in your mind to say this??? You're not one to talk. Every fans have high expectation for this series. You can't expect the Studio to hear us fan our request for the series.
    If the fillers rating is too low, the series will lose more popularity, that means losing more money, how can they produce a show without money??

If they need to make good filler, they should atleast make better war arc in regards to:

- More Neji and other Konoha Screen Time fighting against remaining edo tensia or worthy opponent that is considered Canon Shinobi that we Know of (Sound 4, Hayate, etc) not Randomly Fillerish Recarnated Shinobi.

- More Kimmimaro, Pakura, Gari, Torune, remaining 7 swordsmen, and Zetsu

- Ganruyuu should appear in the war and to be one of the first Important character from Shinobi Allaince to Die, any more Important characters Deaths is Highly Apperciated.

-
    Quote Originally Posted by Arai Shashu View Post
    Well then quit *****ing and make your own damn anime. If you said you can, do it.
    I didn't think so.

Status
    Jan 2013
    "Let he that would move
    the world first move
    himself."
    Socrates

I feel the urge to express my utmost indignation. The content of this episode tasted more foul than the following concoction: "Take a greasy teenager, a Eastern European builder, and three random animals, then put them all in a hot Jacuzzi filled with horse sweat for two hours. After seven days of fermentation," that will taste better than episode 313.

Status
    May 2013
    Fired up

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Peoples hopes are too high. I'm hoping to see him this year. See with those low expectations I can never be disappointed.

I still don't think the official episode schedule has been released yet, no one has a valid source.
    Don't be so sure about that.

Status
    Apr 2013

2/5

I simply dislike Yota.

Can we have GOOD fillers again?

Status
    Apr 2013
    ///

It was awful. I hate that useless crying kid. I didn't even watched the episode till the end, because it was so damn annoying.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

It is what it is i'll watch them till the real action gets animated

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

1/5

terrible filler, the crying and the kids voice all irritated me to know end...im surprised i made it through the whole episode without killing someone...cant wait for the regular episodes

Status
    Jul 2012
    Studying for Finals...

I'm disappointed that the kid seems to be an edo tensi back then. His eyes aren't right. Unless...he was always and edo tensi...

Also, why did no one try seal the zombie when he appeared in the middle of a medical camp? I mean seriously, it's an edo tensi and apparently strong enough for Kabuto to bother reanimating the kid.

Last edited by aimop95; 05-18-2013 at 01:02 AM.

Status
    Apr 2013

Quote Originally Posted by aimop95 View Post
    I'm disappointed that the kid seems to be an edo tensi back then. His eyes aren't right. Unless...he was always and edo tensi...

Also, why did no one try seal the zombie when he appeared in the middle of a medical camp? I mean seriously, it's an edo tensi and apparently strong enough for Kabuto to bother reanimating the kid.
    Manga Hanzo?

But....He did have a salamander gland...

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

want to see madhra .....

Status
    Apr 2013
    Hate rude fanboys.

I was watching it, but the player ended abruptly. But, from what I've seen, it SUCKS! The studio baffles me by how stupid their ideas are. This is even worse than the samurai filler. It's like they tease us with good ideas like the sound 4 reanimated, only to end it short just to torture us with random characters that we don't care about.

Why aren't they making fillers like the did with the 7 swordsman and give existing reanimations more screen time. Kihimaro and lady Chiyo didn't get much panel time in the manga. Naruto even confronted them! It would have been awesome if they focused more on the fight between them. Or Chojuro vs Black Zetsu? Why aren't they reanimating characters like Kushina for an epic mother-son fight? Why didn't they do Ino-Shika-Cho vs Dan? Why not reanimate Shisui?

Are they intentionally annoying us, or are they just lazy and can't do anything without Kishimoto?

Last edited by Sennin of Logic; 05-18-2013 at 07:16 PM.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Hate rude fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Arai Shashu View Post
    I didn't think so.
    People like us would love to. However, it's not like we can do the animating part ourselves.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

I think Yota is my new least favorite filler character

Status
    May 2012
    Jesus is Lord, Be born again,
    tomorrow might be too late

I hated it, why must there be stupid fillers and we are all tired of fillers, we need to continue the story and not some crazy fillers. A big thanks to those who hated it.
    Can they bring stories like how danso stole shushi eye, when he could have falled under his get justu, not to mention he had d perfect genjustu and why he doesn't have a susanoe

Status
    Apr 2013
    This user has no status.

Why can't Japanese anime studios take a note from US broadcasting companies and take a 2-3 months break from season to season instead making crap like these to widen the gap between anime and manga ? I mean come on a kid crying whole 20 mins who has the most annoying voice yet I've heard o.O This is ruining the anime Naruto Shippuden imho,can't believe writers get paid to write crap like these and the worst part is animation is better than the cannon material.I'd rather have no naruto than this crap weekly.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

what tne s**t was this episode.After all this waiting why aren't you guys showing real manga episode.This is unbearable.

Status
    Dec 2012
    piss*WHAT A DRAGG

ca'mon kishi get to the story already i want too see the hokages get there ass kicked already !!

Academy Student MenmaUzumakiUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Good

1/5 rate shit this bored i want see to Madara appear. D:<

Status
    Aug 2010
    See your world through my
    eyes: A universe so vast as to
    be immeasurable -
    incomprehensible even to your
    greatest minds.

anyone know when the idiotic fillers are ending?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

A Filler that showed Sakura bulling Naruto even then.

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

2/5

+ The animation on this episode was kinda good.
    + The control over weather thing is interesting.
    + Yota looks like mini Kakuzu.

- On some scenes the animation sucked.
    - Actually, only the rain looked cool, the snow and lightning were kinda dumb.
    - The stupidest thing in this episode was Chōji randomly throwing Kunai and all hitting Yota. . .

Last edited by IKSOKRIPS; 05-31-2013 at 02:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12