Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 45
  1. #1
    Senior Member Mellanoma's Avatar
    Status
    Mellanoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Im making this post due to people ALWAYS giving Itachi and Minato crap

    Im going to put key features and abilities for both users starting with itachi and then we will discuss things.

    Also I will prove that Kushina actually did more for Naruto than Minato has since that will be most peoples Arguments.

    Itachi Key Roles:

    Killed Uchiha Clan and saved the Village from being completely overrun by Uchiha Clan (Help from Obito/tobi
    Haulted the progress of Obito/Tobi due to him fearing Itachi


    Stopped Edo Tensei making him the Hero of the War and thus allowing the Alliance to fully Support Naruto

    If Itachi didn't stop Edo Tensei Obito/Tobi would have captured bee and Naruto using the other Jinchuuriki


    Acknowledged by the God of Shinobi himself as being a Better Shinobi than him


    Planned his own life to make Sasuke into the Epicness that he is today

    Saved Naruto and Bee from being Captured by Pein/Kabuto.

    Made Sasuke good again through his actions and removed the Curse seal / Emo Seal



    Minato Key Roles:

    Saved the Village from the nine tails attack at Naruto's Birth using Demon Seal (Helped by Kushina)

    Defeated Obito/Tobi at Naruto's Birth


    Sealed up the nine tails again during Naruto vs Pain Battle

    Warped a Tailed Beast Bomb ( http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=373923 )

    Created Rasengan

    Learned Jutsu from Kushina to allow Naruto to control the nine tails


    Now I want to discuss Abilities:

    Itachi:

    Tskyomi
    Highly Advance Genjutsu (Users are in a Genjutsu about being in a Genjutsu)
    Invincible Susanoo (Sword of Totsuka and Yata Mirror) (Proven in Manga)
    Amaterasu
    Genius Intellience >= Minato
    Extremely Fast
    Most Keen Eyes in Uchiha

    Minato:

    FTG + Kunai Tags
    Demon Seal (Epic move but at the cost of your life)
    Rasengan
    Extremely Fast
    Genius Intellience >= Itachi


    With this being said I just would like to say that through pure Manga facts alone we can agree that Itachi was a greater shinobi than Minato.

    Now before people talk about how Naruto has BM modes because of Minato... Lets not forget that it was Kushina who actually assisted Naruto in getting BM AND before any one complains about how Minato was the one that did the seal lets not forget that it was Kushina who taught minato the Seal.

    One key thing I want to point out is that Both there fighting styles are exactky opposite of one another since Itachi prefer Genjutsu and distance.. Minato is close range taijutsu/ point of contact jutsu. With this being said I dont care about fighting im referring to overall greatness and achievements.

    In a Fight though I have always been one to say Genjutsu > All other and Itachi is the best genjutsu user in the series Overall


    EDIT: Minato Admitting he failed as a hokage and also Orochimaru stating that everyone wanted him to be hokage over Minato

     
         
    Last edited by Mellanoma; 05-17-2013 at 11:51 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member 6thpathsage's Avatar
    Status
    6thpathsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bleach progress - Xcution arc
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    If it want for Minato's sacrifice, Itachi would have been dead at a young age.

    Realistically people should just enjoy the beauty of the series and the intertwining stories not just compare characters stupidly
     
         

  3. #3
    ★ うちはイタチ ★ King Of Crows's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Crows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,366
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Black Crow Beckons
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Before anyone mentions genjutsu ! Minato fought Tobi who is quite proficient in genjutsu himself, and Minato had no problem there. So again Genjutsu users you can assume he really wont be at a disadvantage.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member pandu's Avatar
    Status
    pandu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Quote Originally Posted by 6thpathsage View Post
    If it want for Minato's sacrifice, Itachi would have been dead at a young age.

    Realistically people should just enjoy the beauty of the series and the intertwining stories not just compare characters stupidly
    Kudos my friend
     
         

  5. #5
    hokage asparticus's Avatar
    Status
    asparticus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    puzzled
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    the way i look at it, itachi and minato are equal
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mellanoma's Avatar
    Status
    Mellanoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Quote Originally Posted by XxItachi x View Post
    Before anyone mentions genjutsu ! Minato fought Tobi who is quite proficient in genjutsu himself, and Minato had no problem there. So again Genjutsu users you can assume he really wont be at a disadvantage.
    Comparing Tobi genjutsu to Itachi genjutsu is just LOL

    Itachi puts people in genjutsu before they even know there in Genjutsu

    Look at Deidara, Orochimaru, Naruto, and Sasuke lol
     
         

  7. #7
    ★ うちはイタチ ★ King Of Crows's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Crows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,366
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Black Crow Beckons
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellanoma View Post
    Comparing Tobi genjutsu to Itachi genjutsu is just LOL

    Itachi puts people in genjutsu before they even know there in Genjutsu

    Look at Deidara, Orochimaru, Naruto, and Sasuke lol
    It is irrelevant, because in order to put someone in a genjutsu you need to look at their eyes ( Sharingan )
    Minato fought Tobi who had the sharingan, so you can assume he did not look at his eye

    Itachi is the best genjutsu user out there, but if you avoid looking into his eyes you wont get caught ( Not counting Izanami which wont work on minato )
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mellanoma's Avatar
    Status
    Mellanoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Quote Originally Posted by 6thpathsage View Post
    If it want for Minato's sacrifice, Itachi would have been dead at a young age.

    Realistically people should just enjoy the beauty of the series and the intertwining stories not just compare characters stupidly
    Not quite... Remember Hiruzen knew the demon seal as well but I understand your point! The thing is though! We are kids that like to reason about our favorite Chars so..... Be political somewhere else!
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member pandu's Avatar
    Status
    pandu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellanoma View Post
    Comparing Tobi genjutsu to Itachi genjutsu is just LOL

    Itachi puts people in genjutsu before they even know there in Genjutsu

    Look at Deidara, Orochimaru, Naruto, and Sasuke lol
    Tobi controlled a perf.jinchuriki with his genjutsu.His genjutsu can't be taken lightly.He's the second person to control the nine tails with his sharingan after the great uchiha madara.
     
         

  10. #10
    Akatsuki Member Itachi The Solo King's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi The Solo King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    All Hail Lord Itachi
     
         

  11. #11
    Insomniac RoguePatriot's Avatar
    Status
    RoguePatriot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Do you really this will change people minds that already think Minato > Itachi? Nobody listens to reason on here, especially not Minato or Itachi fanboys.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member closecombat22's Avatar
    Status
    closecombat22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    679
    Post Thanks / Like
    uch fan fear knowledge
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    dude thats dumb whole vill had run on sight orders
    no one ran from itachi

    minato - here son im give the other half of 9tail and ftg to you

    naruto- thank dad dose are the best gift

    minato- that not the gift i came here to give you.

    naruto- ok then want is the gift

    minato- ahahahah son i give u the world u are the new solo king


    who beat naruto after he get the other half of 9tail and ftg. its ok i'll wait.........................................
     
         

  13. #13
    Akatsuki Member Itachi The Solo King's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi The Solo King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Quote Originally Posted by XxItachi x View Post
    It is irrelevant, because in order to put someone in a genjutsu you need to look at their eyes ( Sharingan )
    Minato fought Tobi who had the sharingan, so you can assume he did not look at his eye

    Itachi is the best genjutsu user out there, but if you avoid looking into his eyes you wont get caught ( Not counting Izanami which wont work on minato )
    Its not easy to fight someone like itachi without looking at his eyes, you won't see amaterasu coming and you will be burnt alive
     
         
    Last edited by Itachi The Solo King; 05-16-2013 at 04:58 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    I don't ****ing care whos stronger, now lets focus on manga and find out about Minato's true abilities THEN we can make versus thread.
     
         

  15. #15
    ★ うちはイタチ ★ King Of Crows's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Crows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,366
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Black Crow Beckons
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi The Solo King View Post
    Its not easy to fight someone like itachi without looking at him, you won't see amaterasu coming and you will be burnt alive
    You know I don't favour either side I'm not talking about Minato VS Itachi at this point. I'm just saying that you need to look at someone's sharingan in order to become trapped in a genjutsu, which is true, wouldn't you agree ?
     
         

  16. #16
    Akatsuki Member Itachi The Solo King's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi The Solo King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Quote Originally Posted by XxItachi x View Post
    You know I don't favour either side I'm not talking about Minato VS Itachi at this point. I'm just saying that you need to look at someone's sharingan in order to become trapped in a genjutsu, which is true, wouldn't you agree ?
    Yup but if minato chooses not to look in itachi's eyes to avoid being in a genjutsu then it will also give itachi the advantage. As i said before, minato can be burnt with amaterasu
     
         

  17. #17
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    6,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    A really nice thread you toook your time to make it...kudos
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member 6thpathsage's Avatar
    Status
    6thpathsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bleach progress - Xcution arc
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellanoma View Post
    Not quite... Remember Hiruzen knew the demon seal as well but I understand your point! The thing is though! We are kids that like to reason about our favorite Chars so..... Be political somewhere else!
    Thats why i said "realistically"
    Read my sig and you will see how bad things get on Itachi threads...Reason goes right out of the window with people/fanboys.
     
         

  19. #19
    ★ うちはイタチ ★ King Of Crows's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Crows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,366
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Black Crow Beckons
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi The Solo King View Post
    Yup but if minato chooses not to look in itachi's eyes to avoid being in a genjutsu then it will also give itachi the advantage. As i said before, minato can be burnt with amaterasu
    I'm not talking about them verse each other * Throws a kettle at you *

    Tbh This battle could go either way. There are a lot of factors to put in and remember Itachi's low stamina. So it is all down to whether Itachi hits Minato with a killer technique or he becomes exhausted. I honestly do not know
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Mellanoma's Avatar
    Status
    Mellanoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Quote Originally Posted by XxItachi x View Post
    You know I don't favour either side I'm not talking about Minato VS Itachi at this point. I'm just saying that you need to look at someone's sharingan in order to become trapped in a genjutsu, which is true, wouldn't you agree ?
    You do know its proven in the manga that you dont have to make eye contact with him to be put in his Genjutsu


    @6thpathsage:

    I see your point now and apologize. I just made this thread as a means to compare there contributions to the ninja world more than vs thread but I can see it will end up being that.


    LOL someone deleted there post before I could quote it but he stated "Manga facts" dont prove Sh*t lmao wish I screen shot it
     
         
    Last edited by Mellanoma; 05-16-2013 at 05:14 PM.

  21. #21
    Member takiyacrowz's Avatar
    Status
    takiyacrowz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh yeaaa i'm so high right now
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    O_o you biased itachi fan you forget this



    even the dead minato > itachi

    if minato won't stop it there naruto will be raged out kuubi will do damage and will be easilly captured
    and guess what if kuubi is captured

    the world ends


    wait i have more



    if minato won't seal kushina than good luck controlling kuubi's chakra

    itachi fans kept shouting itachi can solo juubi for more than 3 months on regular basis
    without any feat
    &
    here we have some one who can actually tank tbb

    minato > itachi just deal with it
     
         
    Last edited by takiyacrowz; 05-16-2013 at 05:33 PM.

  22. #22
    Member Sexy Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Jutsu is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    We haven't even seen enough of Minato to compare the two... so you guys are pretty much stupidly making assumptions.

    Minato might reveal some more of his powers now that he has returned in the manga.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Mellanoma's Avatar
    Status
    Mellanoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Quote Originally Posted by takiyacrowz View Post
    O_o you biased itachi fan you forget this



    even the dead minato > itachi

    if minato won't stop it there naruto will be raged out kuubi will do damage and will be easilly captured
    and guess what if kuubi is captured

    the world ends


    wait i have more



    if minato won't seal kushina than good luck controlling kuubi's chakra

    itachi fans kept shouting itachi can solo juubi for more than 3 months on regular basis
    without any feat
    &
    here we have some one who can actually tank tbb

    minato > itachi just deal with it
    your points completely irrelevant to minato > itachi but I will say this... Kushina taught minato how to use the Jutsu so your points are invalid.

    @Sexy Jutsu

    Yeah Im excited to see Minato finally but when it comes to feats Itachi has done more than any one...
     
         

  24. #24
    Member Orange Hokage oF Leaf's Avatar
    Status
    Orange Hokage oF Leaf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Real Strength iS Not
    What You Have When Fighting
    For Only Yourself, When You
    Have Something Special That
    You Want To Protect , Only
    Then Can you Become Truly
    Strong "
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    i like both Minato And Itachi because they are great shinobi in their own place

    but i have to say some thing that never compare anyone with minato because

    1. he is a rare genius who is born only once in a generation as we saw him created rasengan a A rank jutsu after seeing the biju bomb and even he didn't stop thinking about rasengan, he tried to make it more powerfull by adding natural power as a result we saw how powerfull naruto's rasenshuriken is. its probably S ranks Up jutsu.

    2. as kakashi mentioned there is no shinobi in the world who can surpass Minato except Naruto because he is very very very tallented ninja. when minato is a genin he defeated 3 jounin from cloud village in no time and saved kushina

    3. we have seen minato in a fight with A & B (B is powerful shinobi and can control his biju so think how he can be terrible to any one) but both couldn't defeat minato and after many fight 4th raikage came to a discussion that no one could defeat minato. a coment like this from such a terrible shinobi(4th raikage) to 4th hokage so come to think how terrible shinobi 4th hokage was

    4. Minato was feared as yellow flash of konoha... we have seen a few episode of him but whenever we seen minato in battlefield people say no matter what always get away from him.why peoples feared minato so much... so come to think how strong he is(in body & in spirit ) that no matter how strong or how many shinobi stand infront him he will take care all of them all by himself. it prove that he was feared by all nations but anywhere u heard that itachi is feared this much like minato. no u never heared

    5. have you ever thought why 3rd hokage chosed minato over one of legendary sanin orochimaru as 4h hokage because he was full aware of minato's capabilities that how great minato is. as a hokage minato is perfect thats y he had to minato

    6. one of legendary sanin jiraya think him child of propachy. jiraya know him him well and saw something very powerful inside minato so he knew minato can be the savior of the world.

    last

    7. Its true that minato saved the village from nine tails and tobi and became a hero but dont u think he not only saved the village but also saved the future of world from destroy by taking a a right decision and sealing kurama in naruto and for that he had to die so he deserve the title of hero and the title the savior of the world.

    dont u think he saved ur fav chracter itachi uchiha because to save village mean is to save villageers include ur fav chracter itachi and sasuke uchiha...
     
         

  25. #25
    Member Sexy Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Jutsu is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Minato it ends here....

    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Hokage oF Leaf View Post
    i like both Minato And Itachi because they are great shinobi in their own place

    but i have to say some thing that never compare anyone with minato because

    1. he is a rare genius who is born only once in a generation as we saw him created rasengan a A rank jutsu after seeing the biju bomb and even he didn't stop thinking about rasengan, he tried to make it more powerfull by adding natural power as a result we saw how powerfull naruto's rasenshuriken is. its probably S ranks Up jutsu.

    2. as kakashi mentioned there is no shinobi in the world who can surpass Minato except Naruto because he is very very very tallented ninja. when minato is a genin he defeated 3 jounin from cloud village in no time and saved kushina

    3. we have seen minato in a fight with A & B (B is powerful shinobi and can control his biju so think how he can be terrible to any one) but both couldn't defeat minato and after many fight 4th raikage came to a discussion that no one could defeat minato. a coment like this from such a terrible shinobi(4th raikage) to 4th hokage so come to think how terrible shinobi 4th hokage was

    4. Minato was feared as yellow flash of konoha... we have seen a few episode of him but whenever we seen minato in battlefield people say no matter what always get away from him.why peoples feared minato so much... so come to think how strong he is(in body & in spirit ) that no matter how strong or how many shinobi stand infront him he will take care all of them all by himself. it prove that he was feared by all nations but anywhere u heard that itachi is feared this much like minato. no u never heared

    5. have you ever thought why 3rd hokage chosed minato over one of legendary sanin orochimaru as 4h hokage because he was full aware of minato's capabilities that how great minato is. as a hokage minato is perfect thats y he had to minato

    6. one of legendary sanin jiraya think him child of propachy. jiraya know him him well and saw something very powerful inside minato so he knew minato can be the savior of the world.

    last

    7. Its true that minato saved the village from nine tails and tobi and became a hero but dont u think he not only saved the village but also saved the future of world from destroy by taking a a right decision and sealing kurama in naruto and for that he had to die so he deserve the title of hero and the title the savior of the world.

    dont u think he saved ur fav chracter itachi uchiha because to save village mean is to save villageers include ur fav chracter itachi and sasuke uchiha...
    No offence, but you sound like a HUGE Minato fanboy lol.

    I'm gonna stay out of this argument but all I'm going to say is:

    Minato never fought a real Uchiha who can use Mangekyou Sharingan, Susanoo, Izanami, Izanagi, Tsukoyomi and who knows how many other techniques lol.

    Minato did however, easily defeat Obito's Kamui ability using superior intelligence and speed.

    But Itachi has TONS of abilities that he can use and that Minato has probably never even seen before.

    But like I said before, we don't know how good Minato would be against genjutsu and Itachi's other hacker techniques lol.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •