View Poll Results: The worst Filler Naruto episode in Naruto shippuden series ?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Naruto shippuuden episode 313

The results are hidden 0%
  • Naruto shippuuden episode 281

• Naruto shippuuden episode 230

• Naruto shippuuden episode 229

• Naruto shippuuden episode 227

• Naruto shippuuden episode 225

Multiple Choice Poll.
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    Hokage when you are going to
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    LightBringer, the best user on
    NB ;), Here is link to his
    gallery:
    http://false-virtue.deviantart
    .com/, check it guys ;)

Top of the worst Naruto filler episode + List of fillers in Naruto shippuden

Hello guys, I would like to create top of the worst Naruto episodes.

Purpouse of this thread: don't let some time of people's life to get wasted and avoid painful and stupid episodes

These are descriptions of candidates to be in top of The worst Naruto filler episode:

Naruto shippuuden episode 313- "Rain Followed by Snow, with Some Lightning"

As the shinobi stationed where the sealed Dan Katō is battle the remaining factions of the White Zetsu Army, it suddenly begins raining on the battlefield. Shikamaru spots a shinobi amongst the White Zetsu clones and wonders whether it was yet another reincarnated shinobi. Joined by Chōji, and Ino the trio are shocked to see the familiar face of Yota whom they had met when they were younger. Elsewhere, at the Logistical Support and Medical Division, Sakura also confronts Yota, around whom it is snowing, Kiba and Akamaru also encounter Yota as well, this one, however, creating lightning storms. As each group remembers their time with the young man, they formulate a way to defeat him on the battlefield. Elsewhere, Naruto who is making his way to the battlefield, notices the three different weather phenomenons happening in the different locations and wonders just what is going on

Naruto shippuden episode 281- "The Allied Mom Force!!"

Konohamaru participates in a meeting organized by Ebisu in Konoha of the remaining villagers, mostly including the children and wives. Ebisu attempts to rally everyones' spirits together in the event that rogue ninja should attack the village while their shinobi families are away at war, but the mothers scoff and claim that they will protect the village as they always have while their husbands fought. Suddenly Konohamaru is approached by several children, each claiming to have seen terrifying rogue ninja roaming the east and west forests outside Konoha. He tries to recruit his classmates into hunting them down, but they refuse to believe him. Konohamaru investigates the area alone with Moegi and Udon, only to find a traveling circus troupe in the forest instead of rogue ninja. Heading back, Konohamaru is again alerted that people are attacking the village on the west side, and this time, the rumors are true. A group of rogue Sumo Wrestlers attack the children, but they are saved by the mothers of Konoha, who fight back against the intruders. Konohamaru delivers the final blow with his Rasengan and saves the village.

Naruto shippuden episode 230-"Revenge of the Shadow Clones"

The ship is caught in a storm and Naruto uses his shadow clones to protect the ship. After the storm, Naruto wakes up and a quarrel begins between Naruto and his Shadow clones. Soon his shadow clones revolt and take control of the ship and the crew is forced to land on a nearby island. Naruto is taken hostage by the shadow clones and they put forth their demands to him. Naruto is saved by Yamato and the others only to find that it was a dream. It was caused when a Shadow clone was released and the memories of it returned to Naruto. Naruto then realizes the worth of his clones and releases them.

Naruto shippuden episode 229-"Eat or Die! Mushrooms from Hell!"

Naruto's ship stops at a port to resupply, as they prepare to head into the Sea Route of Silence, a stretch of ocean with no wind or fish, which takes two weeks to traverse. On the way, a mushroom Naruto bought from a merchant, which supposedly helps sailors avoid starvation, multiplies in the cargo hold and erodes Yamato's Wood Style chakra, disabling him. Naruto and Guy, after enduring a painfully long time without food, try the mushrooms, which poison them and cause them to act violently. Out of options for food, Naruto has Gamatatsu bring back Shima's meal of insects, which the crew eats, enabling them to survive and defeat a trio of thugs who attempt to raid their ship.

Naruto shippuden episode 227-"The Forgotten Island"

Naruto, Aoba, Guy and Yamato continue their voyage towards the Land of Lightning. The episode starts with a storm. During the storm a large bird takes Guy, and when the storm clears up they find an Island. This Island is said to be a summoning island where the large animals such as giant snake, centepede, spider and more live. Aoba saw a girl and tried to pursue her and it leads him to a house where he found a journal about the island. It is said on the journal that they tried to create an ultimate summoning animal. The girl leads Aoba to the research lab in the crater of the volcano where they found the ultimate summoning animal sleeping. Naruto, Guy and Yamato were brought by the large bird to the lab and some of the animals followed them and when the animals come close to the ultimate summoning animal it eats them and assimilates them. It appears that the ultimate summoning animal can use genjutsu and lightning style element. It appears that the girl that led Aoba to the lab is just an embodiment of her thoughts since the girl and the rest of the research team has already been eaten by the ultimate summoning animal. The thoughts of the girl tried to seal the ultimate summoning animal and Naruto used the rasen shuriken to kill the ultimate summoning animal and make it fall into the crater of the volcano.

Naruto shippuden episode 225- "The Cursed Ghost Ship"

Naruto and his crew encounter a strange ship floating on the sea, seeming to match Captain Yamato's description of a "ghost ship". Once on board, Naruto meets a young boy named Hishaku who lost all his shipmates to a gigantic sea creature. The creature makes its presence known and with the help of the boy Naruto is able to defeat it. After this, it is revealed that Hishaku was in fact dead, and just couldn't move on because the creature had killed his crew, including his precious captain. Naruto is stunned to find out that it was a ghost ship he had been on.

List of fillers in Naruto shippuden
    :
    • 57 - 71 - Sora arc
    • 90 - 112 - Three Tails arc
    • 115 - Zabuza's blade
    • 127 - 128 - Tales of Gutsy Ninja
    • 144 - 151 - Utakata Filler ARC
    • 170 - 171 - special searching for treassure Naruto part 1
    • 176 - 196 - Konoha arc
    • 223 - 242 - Naruto's voyage on sea
    • 257 - 260 - Naruto and Sasuke past memory
    • 271 - Sakura lost her memory
    • 279 - White zetsu's trap
    • 280 - Edo Deidara's escape
    • 281 - Alliance mothers of Konohagakure against Sumo warriors
    • 284 - Gari and Kirigakure Seven masters of sword
    • 285 - Pakura and Gari
    • 286 - 287 - Filler about Raikage and Tsunade meeting in past
    • 288 - 289 - Kirigakure Seven masters of sword(Possible part of manga)
    • 290 - 296 - Chikara arc
    • 303 - 314(310) - Filler War 2 arc(until episode 310 possible part of manga )

Amount of fillers in compare to all episodes:

313 - 11-7-2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-4-20-21-22-8-2-1-23-15=
    313 - 144 = 169 Cannon episodes according to Manga (53 %)

NOTES: I considered as fillers only full fillers episodes as stand alone episodes. Half fillers or Filler part included in Canon episodes are not included in my list !

What do you guys think about it ?

Was this thread helpfull for you ?

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 05-16-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.

Re: Top of the worst Naruto filler episode + List of fillers in Naruto shippuden

i agree this was the worst one....a facking little kid crying the whole episode

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

Re: Top of the worst Naruto filler episode + List of fillers in Naruto shippuden

The Chikara (Power) arc and the current one are the ones I detest the most so far.

I can't stand whiny kids

That said, I've actually enjoyed some of the other fillers. The revenge of the shadow clones was actually kinda funny

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Oh yeah, and about the
    rope: I'll bring it next time
    I come. I have no intention of
    getting you a rope so you can
    hang yourself, but... If it's
    a rope to pull you out of
    hell, then I'll bring you as
    many as you want." -
    Sakata Gintoki

281. It could have been way better, but it's unbearable for me.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "we don't know what kind
    of people we truly are until
    the moment before our deaths.
    As death comes to embrace you,
    you will realise what you are.
    That's what death is, don't
    you think?"-Itachi Uchiha

Made me realize how many filler episodes there are compared to
    actual cannon episodes....its such a shame

You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.

The one with the ostrich is the worst in my opinion.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!

This thread is helpful. If anything I can use it as proof that there is WAY too many fillers in comparison to the canon episodes.

As for the filler themselves the only ones I can tolerate are episodes that don't take themselves seriously at all. Episodes for example, like 101 in part 1. Where they try to see Kakashi's face. And the shadow clone episode on the list where they have a mutiny. Episodes like that where they're more goofy in nature I can live with, because it gives me the comic relief I enjoyed of part 1. Filler episodes like 95% of the ones they give us, where they attempt to give it a plot are just crappy all around.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lackin'

53% canon? ?? Wtf are they doing in ****ing japan..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lackin'

Pakura filler was awesome btw

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    NaN

Quote Originally Posted by Narutozzz View Post
    53% canon? ?? Wtf are they doing in ****ing japan..
    Lengthening the episode list so the main story doesn't get ahead of the manga

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

i hate fillers period

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    Hokage when you are going to
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    LightBringer, the best user on
    NB ;), Here is link to his
    gallery:
    http://false-virtue.deviantart
    .com/, check it guys ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Narutozzz View Post
    Pakura filler was awesome btw
    I agree , but for real when you are going to compare to Ostrich filler or current one(with stupid crying shit or Alliance mothers of Konoha) then any other filler is wonderfull...

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Okie dokie alky, keep it
    lowkey like Thor lil
    bro."

Got damn! That's a lot of fillers! I'd say the mushroom one is my least favorite, I didn't even watch the allied mom forces one. And I actually liked revenge of the shadow clones I thought it was funny. Rarely are there decent fillers IMO but there are some.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awaiting another Zesto thread.
    :P

Kon Kon Kon, it's snowing Kon, Kon Kon Kon, it's snowing Kon, Kon Kon Kon, it's snowi-SHUTUP!!!!

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am pure of heart

do not watch fillers period thats how you lose interest in the series

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Power Stresser OP

The new one, 313, with the kid was very f*cking annoying.
    The kid cries the whole f*cking episode, I can't stand it! I stopped mid-way.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hate that there are so many fillers. Especially in this latest arc.

Anime Creators: Lets show madara fighting the hokage in the new opening and then show 3 months of fillers before he actually appears...

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fired up

Amount of fillers in compare to all episodes:

313 - 11-7-2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-4-20-21-22-8-2-1-23-15=
    313 - 144 = 169 Cannon episodes according to Manga (53 %)
    Damn, i thought the filler episodes were actually more than canon ones. Well it will most likely happen soon