Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the basic truth of human
    nature that Everybody Lies;
    the only variable is
    "About WHAT?"

[SPOILERS]Finally caught up with the Attack on titans manga[ its just awesome]

Finally atlast.Its awesome.
    BTW there are some points I like to point out,which I think are gonna be revealed soon.Here are they-
    As most of us who have read the manga and are upto date with it already knows that Eren,Ymir,Reiner,Berthould,and Annie can turn into titans.

So here are some points I like to point out-

1. 110 years ago the human race must be in war.That time the titans appeared out of no where - What I think happened there that the humans devised a technology to turn into titans to win the war with other humans and attacked.But some among the ones whom they attacked also got the technology and fought them.But they lost to them

2. 105 years ago,the wall was build up and human race lived in peace for 100 years -Due to the fact they lost they tried to protect their people and the last of them turned into the collosal titans and transformed themselves into the wall.

3. Among the titans Eren and Ymir are good but about others we can't say.Reiner and Berthold does look BAD but they did attack the mankind.Also if u remeber the history chapter where the scout was writing down his military gains he happend to come across a titan who said Ymir.....Also we have seen that CONNIE'S village got no bloodshed yet no survivors were found.Also point to be noted that Connie said that the titan on his home lying there above it was looking like his mother...

All this leads me to think that the upper officials are doing some crazy experiments on the villages and turning them into titans.That's what has happened to CONNIE's village and must be happened to Annie,Reiner and Berthold villages as well.At that time the people who are outside the walls contacted them and turned them into their side and probably told them the truth of what happened and thus they started to hate the wall dwellers and helping them.

But he present generation through their trust are somehow making them alter their resolve.....

So what do you think?......

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillen before work

Re: [SPOILERS]Finally caught up with the Attack on titans manga[ its just awesome]

I didn't read so I didn't spoil anything.
    But whats is about?
    Is there good fighting and a good story around it? Is it suspensful?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [SPOILERS]Finally caught up with the Attack on titans manga[ its just awesome]

keep it to yourself dude dont spoil it for others.!!

Senior Member GodOfThunderAndLightning's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL sasuke will be the hokage
    when naruto dies in his old
    age!LOL AND SASUKE IS OLDER -
    Miyata

if your interested join this one piece rp

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=374241

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beware

Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    keep it to yourself dude dont spoil it for others.!!
    Then why the hell did you click on the thread -____-. And it's even in spoiler tags -____-

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghan View Post
    Then why the hell did you click on the thread -____-. And it's even in spoiler tags -____-
    just to write what i wrote above.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Homu

It is an awesome manga, the best I've read so far.

I have some questions too, like for example; how could the walls have been build without getting attacked by the Titans. Indeed. Those walls aren't man-made, as shown in the manga, those walls were made by Titans. So as you said, there are good kinds of Titans like Ymir and Eren and then there are the bad kinds like Annie, Bertholdt and Reiner. But the question here is; what exactly could their goal have been if all what they want now is to have Eren and they will leave humanity alone. What was their purpose of the attack in 845. Reiner himself said that their mission was to wipe out all of humanity, but I don't think it was just a coincidence for them to have attacked the Shiganshina District where Eren happened to live in. So in conclusion; they have always been trying to capture Eren, but what for?

And another theory of mine is; Connie's village. Based on this we can safely assume that the current Titan Attack was caused by some of the humans turning into Titans as seen in Connie's village. And of course because there was no hole in the wall at all. And remember how Ymir desperately tried to change the topic when Connie started talking about it. And Reiner's strange attitude with Connie was obvious too, we know for sure that something very strange is going on there. Ymir joked about Connie's parents being originally Titans. This might not have been a joke. There are humans out there who are Titans but who have now turned into their original forms, and this may even include Connie.

Another thing is; why does it seem like the Ape Titan can control the Titans without doing as much as saying anything? It's like the Ape Titan by just wishing to kill the humans can already make the regular Titans go crazy. Oh, also we have gotten ourselves a Titan who kills animals. Not only do they want to wipe out humanity, they want to wipe out any other kind of life form.

Ymir is another interesting subject too. Ymir was the first giant from Nordic Mythologymwhose body created all existence on earth. We can easily say that our Ymir is "the original Titan" with her genes all other Titans were created. I don't know if this can include Titans like Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt. Anyway, I'll elaborate on Ymir later on. I have also written a theory about the meaning of her and her relationship with Historia.

Accompany´╗┐ On U. Itachi Twisted007's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting my dreams

Manga spoiler and theory

I think that people are turned into titans by the religious groups / goverment by messing up food and drinks. We can asume that Eren became a titan when his father injected him, but how do they turn a whole village if it's not in a sneaky way.

Check out how weird Ymir and Ryner react

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beware

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    Manga spoiler and theory

I think that people are turned into titans by the religious groups / goverment by messing up food and drinks. We can asume that Eren became a titan when his father injected him, but how do they turn a whole village if it's not in a sneaky way.

Check out how weird Ymir and Ryner react

I don't even....

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting my dreams

I don't even....
    You don't even?????

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beware

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    You don't even?????
    One of the most weirdest AoT theories I've seen lol

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting my dreams

One of the most weirdest AoT theories I've seen lol
    Why would they react like that if nothing is happening??? one needs to be creative when making theories

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the basic truth of human
    nature that Everybody Lies;
    the only variable is
    "About WHAT?"

Quote Originally Posted by Machiko View Post
    It is an awesome manga, the best I've read so far.

I have some questions too, like for example; how could the walls have been build without getting attacked by the Titans. Indeed. Those walls aren't man-made, as shown in the manga, those walls were made by Titans. So as you said, there are good kinds of Titans like Ymir and Eren and then there are the bad kinds like Annie, Bertholdt and Reiner. But the question here is; what exactly could their goal have been if all what they want now is to have Eren and they will leave humanity alone. What was their purpose of the attack in 845. Reiner himself said that their mission was to wipe out all of humanity, but I don't think it was just a coincidence for them to have attacked the Shiganshina District where Eren happened to live in. So in conclusion; they have always been trying to capture Eren, but what for?

And another theory of mine is; Connie's village. Based on this we can safely assume that the current Titan Attack was caused by some of the humans turning into Titans as seen in Connie's village. And of course because there was no hole in the wall at all. And remember how Ymir desperately tried to change the topic when Connie started talking about it. And Reiner's strange attitude with Connie was obvious too, we know for sure that something very strange is going on there. Ymir joked about Connie's parents being originally Titans. This might not have been a joke. There are humans out there who are Titans but who have now turned into their original forms, and this may even include Connie.

Another thing is; why does it seem like the Ape Titan can control the Titans without doing as much as saying anything? It's like the Ape Titan by just wishing to kill the humans can already make the regular Titans go crazy. Oh, also we have gotten ourselves a Titan who kills animals. Not only do they want to wipe out humanity, they want to wipe out any other kind of life form.

Ymir is another interesting subject too. Ymir was the first giant from Nordic Mythologymwhose body created all existence on earth. We can easily say that our Ymir is "the original Titan" with her genes all other Titans were created. I don't know if this can include Titans like Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt. Anyway, I'll elaborate on Ymir later on. I have also written a theory about the meaning of her and her relationship with Historia.
    You totally ellaborated my points,thanks.......
    To be true it's one of those mangas out there which u just can't predict.Like FMA.....

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beware

I think that the higher ups actually used "good" titans to build the wall. But maybe this whole Titan thing is experiments gone wrong