Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Beware

Re: Attack on Titans episode 7

Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    fcuk, just fcuk.
    got spoiled on something else yet again.!!
    these aot threads should be banned from here.
    Spoiled on what?

Status
    Dec 2012
    I Never lose.....

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    in times like this i would just want to control time so i wouldn't have to wait
    I know right it's toture to wait one more week xD

Status
    Jan 2013
    Beware

Quote Originally Posted by SoulKiller View Post
    And I don't see why people get sad really when someone says his own personal opinion about the anime etc let it have it's moment etc, even if he overhype it as fck what bothers you? Do you really get upset because someone says AoT> 3 big anime etc? If you can't handle people personal opinion why do you even read the thread seriously. most likely your top5 anime right now is kinda lame to me would you be mad if I said that? I'm not the type of person who watches alot of anime because there all boring and dosent get my interest when an anime finally gets my interest and make me get hyped up. For me personally it's one damn hell of an anime it's epic and amazing for me. But seems people dosent have the mentality to accept other people opinion interest which is kinda sad sometimes just leave if you have nothing good to say about this anime. And this thread wasn't even to say which anime is better but no some people come from no were complaining about my own personal opinion.
    Well I think what they're trying to say is the way you're saying your opinion Sounds more like a fact. OP is incredible btw. Why don't you like it?

Status
    Dec 2012
    I Never lose.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ghan View Post
    Well I think what they're trying to say is the way you're saying your opinion Sounds more like a fact. OP is incredible btw. Why don't you like it?
    I can't see how I said it like a fact really they just over think lol.

I hate all the pirates thingy and watched its first few episode didn't like it. And I hate how the manga is drawn not my style really. Overall one piece is just not my taste of anime/manga etc.

Status
    Dec 2011
    overworked *.*

Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    Attack on titan > one piece and naruto combined.
    Ot: misaka's speech is extremely badass and the titan who kills other two titans is like a boss.
    I wouldn't say that, AOT is a class on its own.
    Because a show is good, doesn't mean you can discard the other shows lol

Accompany On U. Itachi Twisted007's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Hunting my dreams

Next chapter release should be around 10 june

Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Another epic episode

That scene where the guy shot himself was crazy. Did not expect that

Status
    Sep 2010
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by zerosama View Post
    You're probably gonna say the same thing about AoT when an anime people are gonna overhype that crap outta shows up.
    No. AoT got something called plot - which is nearly alien to SAO.
    I don't hate SAO - it had some entertaining moments that atleast don't send you to sleep. But from a purely reviewing position, SAO only got its pairing romance, some fanservice and some good moments as selling-point.

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    what i mean with special case is Ao No Exorcist get an anime Adaption not long after the they get serialized, surely i don't know what the **** the editor in chief at Jump Square have in mind when he approved that proposal,

most of the anime that you mention up there ended not because its closing to the manga, series like YYH, Rosario vampire, Beelzebub etc, ended just because of low rating,

i doubt that Attack on titans will become a long running series that they will need some filler to fill the gap, am pretty sure it will become a seasonal anime,

and yeah i agree that i'll be ****ing pissed if they end this season without animating the tree of giants arc, from the moment i read that arc in the manga last year I've been itching to see how will they animate that arc.....
    well i do disappointed with the way the end KNB S1 not because they didn't show Akashi but they end it before the winter cup qualifying....

well right now i only know 1 anime that have the balls doing 1 chapter per episode and that anime is the great One Piece

i can guarantee that this anime deserve it hype but not like the OP did in this thread....
    this anime is nothing like SAO, and from now everything will get better and better
    What he was thinking...Well, probably something along the line "Let's cash on the hype and current popularity of that moment to add some anticipation..." I think it's something not so unusual but coming from Weekly Jump, yeah, I think it's one of the rare rushed-up mistake.

Well, closing in to the manga was one factor - perhaps not a main one but one of the concerns.

I think we agree on the rest and as for SAO v/s AoT - I expressed myself above!

Quote Originally Posted by Youth and Full power View Post
    AoT isn't that damn good. Saying it's the best anime this year is biased, and that it beats Naruto, OP, and Bleach is just plain fanboying. It is exactly like SAO in that way. Shingeki no Kyoverrated because it's not even in top 100.
    Personally, I'd also say that its the best anime till now in 2013. But eventually, I don't rate it as the likes of some fanboys as I said in my previous post. And btw, Shingeki no Kyojin is ranked 11th on MAL's Top Anime [8th if we consider series only which is fair]. Sure, it's overhyped but to reach those heights within 3 episodes - I think it got much merit.

I wasn't saying you said it, and saying it'll the best '13 anime by far is extreme uneducated bias. #Gargantia
    I guess, the whole MAL is uneducated then; which is worrying given that it's the site that probably got the biggest anime freaks on. And a site where its members don't only watch the Top 3, FT, DBZ, and 4-5 other animes.

And I don't see why people get sad really when someone says his own personal opinion about the anime etc let it have it's moment etc, even if he overhype it as fck what bothers you? Do you really get upset because someone says AoT> 3 big anime etc? If you can't handle people personal opinion why do you even read the thread seriously. most likely your top5 anime right now is kinda lame to me would you be mad if I said that? I'm not the type of person who watches alot of anime because there all boring and dosent get my interest when an anime finally gets my interest and make me get hyped up. For me personally it's one damn hell of an anime it's epic and amazing for me. But seems people dosent have the mentality to accept other people opinion interest which is kinda sad sometimes just leave if you have nothing good to say about this anime. And this thread wasn't even to say which anime is better but no some people come from no were complaining about my own personal opinion.
    Its not a matter of getting upset when you express your biased opinion. It's the fact that you express it, without any detailed explanation on the elements, you think that makes AoT so much better than the Top 3. Cause, at the end of the day, you can't deny that you got no concrete arguments on why your opinion is correct - it's just a matter of your own taste.

And how the hell can you be angry that people are proposing counter-arguments? In the case you don't realize it, the purpose of a thread in a forum, is to have a discussion.

dis·cus·sion (d-skshn)
    n.

1. Consideration of a subject by a group; an earnest conversation.
    2. A formal discourse on a topic; an exposition.

Thereby, it's perfectly logical that people are giving their own opinion on your favoritism. You may not like it that way, but a thread is not made for showoffs - where the OP just parades his own opinion and where all viewers of the thread should clap their hand for that guy's choice. A thread is meant to argue - as per the rules - and make a helthy debate where different opinions are presented. The OP shouldn't moan that the other people don't think like him. Either he moves on and accepts his fault or he tries to present valid points about why his opinion is better. That's the essence of a forum.

You talk about sad, mentality, opinion and all of that but that defeats the whole purpose of a thread. If you truly wanted to keep your opinion to yourself, you could have not made a thread. Instead you tried to express your joy on AoT public, and when you go public, the "public" also got freedom of expression. Keep that in mind.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Fastest thing alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    then there is no need to quote my post and started that blabbering of yours yes ? stating it as the best anime in 2013 is merely an opinion bsed just like you mentioning that Gargantia.....
    I never said Gargantia was the best '13. Your post was like looking at two apples in a baeket, one rotten one ripe, then saying the ripe one is the best in the world despite the fact there's tons of apples you haven't seen.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Fastest thing alive.

I can't see how I said it like a fact really they just over think lol.

I hate all the pirates thingy and watched its first few episode didn't like it. And I hate how the manga is drawn not my style really. Overall one piece is just not my taste of anime/manga etc.
    Then you biased One Piece w/o watching past a few episodes.

:sy:

Status
    Dec 2011
    overworked *.*

yeah, had the same thought.
    You know many shows evolve through time right? OP has become way better since the start >_<

Status
    Dec 2012
    I Never lose.....

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    No. AoT got something called plot - which is nearly alien to SAO.
    I don't hate SAO - it had some entertaining moments that atleast don't send you to sleep. But from a purely reviewing position, SAO only got its pairing romance, some fanservice and some good moments as selling-point.

What he was thinking...Well, probably something along the line "Let's cash on the hype and current popularity of that moment to add some anticipation..." I think it's something not so unusual but coming from Weekly Jump, yeah, I think it's one of the rare rushed-up mistake.

Well, closing in to the manga was one factor - perhaps not a main one but one of the concerns.

I think we agree on the rest and as for SAO v/s AoT - I expressed myself above!

Personally, I'd also say that its the best anime till now in 2013. But eventually, I don't rate it as the likes of some fanboys as I said in my previous post. And btw, Shingeki no Kyojin is ranked 11th on MAL's Top Anime [8th if we consider series only which is fair]. Sure, it's overhyped but to reach those heights within 3 episodes - I think it got much merit.

I guess, the whole MAL is uneducated then; which is worrying given that it's the site that probably got the biggest anime freaks on. And a site where its members don't only watch the Top 3, FT, DBZ, and 4-5 other animes.

Its not a matter of getting upset when you express your biased opinion. It's the fact that you express it, without any detailed explanation on the elements, you think that makes AoT so much better than the Top 3. Cause, at the end of the day, you can't deny that you got no concrete arguments on why your opinion is correct - it's just a matter of your own taste.

And how the hell can you be angry that people are proposing counter-arguments? In the case you don't realize it, the purpose of a thread in a forum, is to have a discussion.

dis·cus·sion (d-skshn)
    n.

1. Consideration of a subject by a group; an earnest conversation.
    2. A formal discourse on a topic; an exposition.

Thereby, it's perfectly logical that people are giving their own opinion on your favoritism. You may not like it that way, but a thread is not made for showoffs - where the OP just parades his own opinion and where all viewers of the thread should clap their hand for that guy's choice. A thread is meant to argue - as per the rules - and make a helthy debate where different opinions are presented. The OP shouldn't moan that the other people don't think like him. Either he moves on and accepts his fault or he tries to present valid points about why his opinion is better. That's the essence of a forum.

You talk about sad, mentality, opinion and all of that but that defeats the whole purpose of a thread. If you truly wanted to keep your opinion to yourself, you could have not made a thread. Instead you tried to express your joy on AoT public, and when you go public, the "public" also got freedom of expression. Keep that in mind.
    Holy shit that wall of text xD you take things to seriously or you just like to take it over the limit lol, anyways do you see this thread title. Does it says which is the best anime or AoT>all? I don't think so this thread discuss about episode 7 but you came from no were when a person or 2 mentioned AoT>all lol. Why don't you make a thread about which anime is better and then you can have fun with your fantasy.

Status
    Dec 2012
    I Never lose.....

Idk know what to say really lol, an anime should make people get stick for it and hyped from it from the first episode if it failed to make me love it from the first episode then it ain't worth watching lol. And as I said I just don't like OP it sucks now can you plz stick to the topic discussion if you don't have anything to say about what the title thread which is AoT episode 7 discussion don't post at all lol.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Idk know what to say really lol, an anime should make people get stick for it and hyped from it from the first episode if it failed to make me love it from the first episode then it ain't worth watching lol. And as I said I just don't like OP it sucks now can you plz stick to the topic discussion if you don't have anything to say about what the title thread which is AoT episode 7 discussion don't post at all lol.
    Dude, if you are going to make a thread, you should expect other people to give their opinion on the topic to. And it is only natural to get a bit off-topic, if that wasnt the case the Base would be quite boring. It is all about the discussions, right?

Status
    Apr 2013
    "I became insane, with
    long intervals of horrible
    sanity".

This anime is beautiful and awesome. I'm glad I started to watch Attack on Titan.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Fastest thing alive.

You're the one who posted AoT > Big 3. Hypocricy, much?

Holy shit that wall of text xD you take things to seriously or you just like to take it over the limit lol, anyways do you see this thread title. Does it says which is the best anime or AoT>all? I don't think so this thread discuss about episode 7 but you came from no were when a person or 2 mentioned AoT>all lol. Why don't you make a thread about which anime is better and then you can have fun with your fantasy.
    Again, hypocrisy, by the way, that's not what a wall of text looks like. It's called organized paragraphs, ever heard of those before? I wouldn't think so with your apparent English skills, but now you know.

Status
    Dec 2012
    I Never lose.....

You're the one who posted AoT > Big 3. Hypocricy, much?

Again, hypocrisy, by the way, that's not what a wall of text looks like. It's called organized paragraphs, ever heard of those before? I wouldn't think so with your apparent English skills, but now you know.
    Yep I know I'm the one who said that did I deny that? And my English isn't my first language so excuse me for my grammar this is the Internet by the way just giving you the heads up

Status
    Dec 2012
    I Never lose.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzan View Post
    Dude, if you are going to make a thread, you should expect other people to give their opinion on the topic to. And it is only natural to get a bit off-topic, if that wasnt the case the Base would be quite boring. It is all about the discussions, right?
    true discussion but some people just take it to the next level if you know what I mean which get kinda annoying if you nothing to say about what's this thread made off then why post do you post just to act smartass and defed one of your lovely anime? (This wasn't going toward you btw) but just sayin lol.

Status
    Sep 2010
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

, look who's talking about thread title?!? In case you can't decode your own post, what you did say, in this thread can be resumed in: Epic, Epic, Epic, ******, Epic again..., Better than all anime, better than top 3, epic, ******, epic!

In case I missed it, apart from "epic" which looks to be fantastic vocabulary, you didn't really say anything interesting on Episode 7. So, I'm sorry but your post clearly doesn't match up to your title. In short, your thread title was just a camouflage to overhype the anime and when things didn't go in your way, you started insulting people of replying unfavorably to you or starting b*tchin' of how people shouldn't have overreacted. Take a chill-pill, view back your posts in those 3 pages and conclude for yourself.

As for the wall of text, it is not one. Compared to certain true wallies that I've written, this seemed like an ant in front of an elephant. And why I write it: Because it gives me the liberty to express different aspects of a discussion. Certainly better than just saying "Epic"... An flash info: Wallies are perfectly allowed as per Global Rules of NB but double-posting isn't. Be thankful that I didn't report you for the number of time you have double-posted.

Oh and on your "Why don't I make a thread":

I have seen so many repetitive threads over the years I'm on NB that I don't feel the urge to opine my opinion most of the time since answers/questions are nearly always the same. Thereby, I choose to post when its on something that interests me but that I never talked about before. In that case, I never elaborated on the hype of Attack on Titan. And your thread just became the draw for me. Lucky or Unlucky that I did choose your thread, that's your issue.

I create threads when I'm either dead bored or when I feel I can have a new discussion. Threads should have a purpose. For example, when you create a thread on a particular episode, the least is to give a proper review or ask for proper reviews from others. Not just hyping a series just to your own taste.

And I guess, you still didn't got it from my last post but I didn't came from no where. As a member of this forum, I can freely decide to comment on whichever thread I want to. It's you who decide to create a thread - you need to swallow all people who take an interest in your thread.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Fastest thing alive.

Yep I know I'm the one who said that did I deny that? And my English isn't my first language so excuse me for my grammar this is the Internet by the way just giving you the heads up

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Man I wish they at least move up the manga releases. Once a month is tough to wait for even if it's ~45 pages. I wish it was At least twice a month.

________________________ OhReary's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Great episode, the embodiment of humanities anger was a great scene.
    A titan the symbol of despair and hopelessness, but out of nowhere another one kills the other.
    Shit was beautiful

Status
    Dec 2012
    I Never lose.....

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    , look who's talking about thread title?!? In case you can't decode your own post, what you did say, in this thread can be resumed in: Epic, Epic, Epic, ******, Epic again..., Better than all anime, better than top 3, epic, ******, epic!

In case I missed it, apart from "epic" which looks to be fantastic vocabulary, you didn't really say anything interesting on Episode 7. So, I'm sorry but your post clearly doesn't match up to your title. In short, your thread title was just a camouflage to overhype the anime and when things didn't go in your way, you started insulting people of replying unfavorably to you or starting b*tchin' of how people shouldn't have overreacted. Take a chill-pill, view back your posts in those 3 pages and conclude for yourself.

As for the wall of text, it is not one. Compared to certain true wallies that I've written, this seemed like an ant in front of an elephant. And why I write it: Because it gives me the liberty to express different aspects of a discussion. Certainly better than just saying "Epic"... An flash info: Wallies are perfectly allowed as per Global Rules of NB but double-posting isn't. Be thankful that I didn't report you for the number of time you have double-posted.

Oh and on your "Why don't I make a thread":

I have seen so many repetitive threads over the years I'm on NB that I don't feel the urge to opine my opinion most of the time since answers/questions are nearly always the same. Thereby, I choose to post when its on something that interests me but that I never talked about before. In that case, I never elaborated on the hype of Attack on Titan. And your thread just became the draw for me. Lucky or Unlucky that I did choose your thread, that's your issue.

I create threads when I'm either dead bored or when I feel I can have a new discussion. Threads should have a purpose. For example, when you create a thread on a particular episode, the least is to give a proper review or ask for proper reviews from others. Not just hyping a series just to your own taste.

And I guess, you still didn't got it from my last post but I didn't came from no where. As a member of this forum, I can freely decide to comment on whichever thread I want to. It's you who decide to create a thread - you need to swallow all people who take an interest in your thread.
    I know right I didn't get enough of saying epic, this anime is just way epic did it get way to repetitive? Who cares xD btw guy just chill seriously take some deep breath and enjoy life it's just an anime bro chill lol and I really don't care if you report me go ahead do somthing usful with your life. And I started insulting? Do you consider that as an insult? If you do your a sad person really but it's okay if your that sensitive and wanna act smart ass over the Internet to fill that hole you lack in your RL. See now this what I said right now is kinda offensive and insult. and once again go get some fresh air you need it and as always

Last edited by SoulKiller; 05-19-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    I Never lose.....

Well good thing you know were you are for the very least it would be sad if didnt and btw can you plz correct my grammar whenever you can do somthing usful in the internet atleast lol xD

Status
    Feb 2011
    Fastest thing alive.

Well it's a good thing that you know where you are for the very least. It would be sad if didnt, and by the way can you please correct my grammar whenever you can? Do somthing usful on the internet at least. lol xD
    Fixed.