Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Premise

    This is a hypothetical situation, purely for making you think. I do not actually theorize, nor do I believe that the following is the actual turn of events. Here it is: What if at the moment Itachi saw Shisui, he was KA'd to "protect Konoha at all costs"?

    Reasoning

    Itachi may not have completely decided what to do about his clan and the village. Remember, he was torn by guilt and sorrow at what was asked of him. He even wept as he killed his parents. Is it possible that Danzo ensured Itachi "made the right choice"?

    This is the scene in question:

    Shisui is bleeding from one eye and holding his other eye in his hand. This may have been KA at work, giving Itachi a false experience. We know KA is considered to be the highest level of genjutsu and can hit without the opponent even noticing.

    Now Itachi was going on and on about what "reality" and "truth" really is. What if this is the prime example? Now, why would Shisui KA an "unsure" Itachi? Danzo. He asked Shisui to provide this false image (activating KA through his left eye ((leaving it unusable for a decade)) and presenting Itachi with the right one for future use. Shisui absolutely believed in self-sacrifice and would be willing to do it for the village. And so, under KA's influence, Itachi programs the right eye to "protect the village at all costs" so he could use it on Sasuke. Shisui's tech had a domino effect: He programs Itachi, Itachi, under programmed loyalty, programs the eye for Sasuke's benefit. All a well-laid plan for Danzo..or would have been.


    Hope you enjoyed the read. Remember, this is a what-if and not an actual theory. Just something fun to read and think about. Thanks!
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    9,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Wow, now that would be one hell of a plot twist. And it certainly does seem like a possible thing. Nice uh. . Not theory. . ? Hmm. . . Idea? Nice Idea!
     
         

  3. #3
    -Omegā-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Omegā- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Anywhere the road takes me
    Posts
    4,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    #190
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Whoa mind bomb I had to read it twice. That sounds like some twilight Zone stuff for real
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by AncientCenturion View Post
    Wow, now that would be one hell of a plot twist. And it certainly does seem like a possible thing. Nice uh. . Not theory. . ? Hmm. . . Idea? Nice Idea!
    Yeah I stayed away from "theory" because of fanboys. Never know how they will take a thread.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by AncientCenturion View Post
    Wow, now that would be one hell of a plot twist. And it certainly does seem like a possible thing. Nice uh. . Not theory. . ? Hmm. . . Idea? Nice Idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega5 View Post
    Whoa mind bomb I had to read it twice. That sounds like some twilight Zone stuff for real
    Thank you both!
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Legacy of Hatred's Avatar
    Status
    Legacy of Hatred is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just another College student.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Logical theory, some gaps here, but that's solely based on the fact that it IS a theory. This can stand as it is. With the Uchiha's Genjutsu, there's no way to tell what's going on in the Narutoverse, who's to say that the SO6P wasn't under a genjutsu when he saw the Juubi's eye for the first time (that might be a little over-reaching) or who's to say that what you're claiming here is false? Overall- Great theory.
     
         

  7. #7
    RisK's Avatar
    Status
    RisK is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York.
    Posts
    3,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Very interesting, nice job.
     
         

  8. #8
    NB's Black God KuroKami's Avatar
    Status
    KuroKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    10,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I'm not masturbating but
    I'm feeling myself.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Now that would be a hell of a twist! Though because of the way Itachi went about the Uchiha massacre as he explained it to Sasuke, seeking out Obito, crying during the massacre, etc, I don't believe it of course but you did state that it is simply a theory and that's where this stands. It's great though, especially with how you mentioned Itachi was unsure at first but he found his resolve after talking to Shisui.
     
         
    Last edited by KuroKami; 05-20-2013 at 03:36 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy of Hatred View Post
    Logical theory, some gaps here, but that's solely based on the fact that it IS a theory. This can stand as it is. With the Uchiha's Genjutsu, there's no way to tell what's going on in the Narutoverse, who's to say that the SO6P wasn't under a genjutsu when he saw the Juubi's eye for the first time (that might be a little over-reaching) or who's to say that what you're claiming here is false? Overall- Great theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulzi View Post
    Very interesting, nice job.
    Thank you both!
     
         

  10. #10
    Soundwave Superior aimop95's Avatar
    Status
    aimop95 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Akatsuki Hideout.
    Posts
    1,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Studying for Finals...
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    What a twist!
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    Now that would be a hell of a twist! Though because of the way Itachi went about the Uchiha massacre as he explained it to Sasuke, seeking out Obito, crying during the massacre, etc, I don't believe it.
    Perhaps it was a reaction from his sub-conscious? Maybe his "main" conscious was fooled, but down to his inner-levels, he knew what was going on.
     
         

  12. #12
    Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Posts
    9,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    I like it. If shisui KA'd itachi into protecting konoha, maybe the command would stay within the eye when taken from his body, which explains how itachi "programmed" it to KA sasuke.
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    ballerjordan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rippin' kids like no tomorrow
    Posts
    6,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Mind f*cked!

    That would be a nice twist lol, nice theory
     
         

  14. #14
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    I liked it good idea. That would definitely make sasuke even more **** up tho lol
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by aimop95 View Post
    What a twist!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    I like it. If shisui KA'd itachi into protecting konoha, maybe the command would stay within the eye when taken from his body, which explains how itachi "programmed" it to KA sasuke.
    Quote Originally Posted by ballerjordan View Post
    Mind f*cked!

    That would be a nice twist lol, nice theory
    Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked it.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member OWanime's Avatar
    Status
    OWanime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    that would mind f me so hard if that is what actually happened. I figured danzo had some sneaky traps to make itachi destroy the uchiha rebels
     
         

  17. #17
    NB's Black God KuroKami's Avatar
    Status
    KuroKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    10,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I'm not masturbating but
    I'm feeling myself.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    Perhaps it was a reaction from his sub-conscious? Maybe his "main" conscious was fooled, but down to his inner-levels, he knew what was going on.
    Well that's how KA seems to work, Mifune mentioned that he might have chosen Danzo had he not resorted to KA. Although, from how Obito, Hiruzen, and Danzo all described Itachi, he put the sake of the village first so he would have made that choice anyway. I don't believe Shisui used KA on Itachi, he knew that Itachi would save the village. In fact, I think Shisui intended for Itachi to used KA on the Uchihas somehow but Itachi found other means.

    Edit: Did 10 years pass after the Uchiha massacre when Itachi was revived with Edo Tensei? It could eithe really support your theory or discredit it
     
         
    Last edited by KuroKami; 05-20-2013 at 03:45 AM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member TheFifthMizukage's Avatar
    Status
    TheFifthMizukage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Rack City, Bitch
    Posts
    1,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Dope theory.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    Well that's how KA seems to work, Mifune mentioned that he might have chosen Danzo had he not resorted to KA. Although, from how Obito, Hiruzen, and Danzo all described Itachi, he put the sake of the village first so he would have made that choice anyway. I don't believe Shisui used KA on Itachi, he knew that Itachi would save the village. In fact, I think Shisui intended for Itachi to used KA on the Uchihas somehow but Itachi found other means.
    Possible
     
         

  20. #20
    NB's Black God KuroKami's Avatar
    Status
    KuroKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    10,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I'm not masturbating but
    I'm feeling myself.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    Possible
    Did 10 years pass after the Uchiha massacre when Itachi was revived with Edo Tensei? It could either really support your theory or completely discredit it
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    Did 10 years pass after the Uchiha massacre when Itachi was revived with Edo Tensei? It could either really support your theory or completely discredit it
    Well, Sasuke looked like he was about 6 at the time of the massacre. And Naruto told his father, during the Pain fight, that he was 16. So probably.

    Also, what if Shisui cast it with one eye. There is nothing in the Manga stating he can't.

    Itachi graduated at 7, and Sasuke at 12.. So it seems that 7 is the earliest you can go and I think Sasuke was about to go into the Academy.
     
         
    Last edited by Thundercles; 05-20-2013 at 04:05 AM.

  22. #22
    Member sepfiroth's Avatar
    Status
    sepfiroth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    in your nightmares
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm lovin NB
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    i had the same idea dude thanks for putting it in thread
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    i think you over complicated it a bit

    Simply shisui may have used ka on itachi to protect konoha, then entrusted his left eye to itachi, then died.

    There is no reason for a false experiance to be implanted on itachi.

    Nice theory though
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    i think you over complicated it a bit

    Simply shisui may have used ka on itachi to protect konoha, then entrusted his left eye to itachi, then died.

    There is no reason for a false experiance to be implanted on itachi.

    Nice theory though
    KA does what I highlighted in bold. Wouldn't make much sense for him not to play it out as if his eye was given away.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp
     

    Re: What If: Itachi Was Actually KA'd.

    I had a similar theory, but there is a small problem with the theory: Sasuke. If Itachi were truly mind-controlled to protect Konoha, then Sasuke would not have been spared because everybody knew, including Itachi, that Sasuke was a mjor liability if left alive.

    A smaller problem would be that the Mangekyō was still active when given to Itachi. We know the Mangekyō dissipates when Kotoamatsukami is used (although this implies Itachi used it way back then.) Still, some funny stuff indeed.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •