Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Feng Shen Ji

Anyone know anything about this manga? How many chapters have actually been pubished? How often are there new releases?

I think its chinese, but I'm not sure.

I read a lot of this one website and it has the series broken up into Feng Shen Ji I and Feng Shen Ji II, but both I and II are still releasing chapters, but sometimes the chapters are the same for I and II.

What I have read is awesome. Every page of every chapter is full color, awesome stories and even better fights and mythology.

Has anyone come across this series? If not, check it out and let me know what you think. Tian Kui could most all of the Narutoverse IMO.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Feng Shen Ji

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzen Blitz View Post
    Anyone know anything about this manga? How many chapters have actually been pubished? How often are there new releases?

I think its chinese, but I'm not sure.

I read a lot of this one website and it has the series broken up into Feng Shen Ji I and Feng Shen Ji II, but both I and II are still releasing chapters, but sometimes the chapters are the same for I and II.

What I have read is awesome. Every page of every chapter is full color, awesome stories and even better fights and mythology.

Has anyone come across this series? If not, check it out and let me know what you think. Tian Kui could most all of the Narutoverse IMO.
    I can tell you there's a third season going