Status
    Mar 2012
    Last Soul Eater Chapter !

7 Samurai question ( Spoilers )

SPOILERS :

Hey

I just started watching One Piece after years now again. I am currently at the end of the Thriller Bark Arc, so there are dozens of Episodes to come. Still I want to know some facts about some characters since I forgot most of their names and abilities. So I read an article about the 7 Samurais of the Sea and who is member at the moment.
    Of course I don't know most of them since they haven't appeared yet but I don't care whether this spoils everything.

So I looked who is not a member any more but I didn't find out why.

So would someone please tell me why:

- Flamingo , Jimbei and Teach are not Members anymore ?
    - How Buggy became a member of them

Thanks in advance, those episodes are just too long to wait for the characters to show their full powers.
    I want to know what someone can do when he appears in the story.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: 7 Samurai question ( Spoilers )

Aren't the Shichibukai called Warlords in english ? Also Jimbei had to choose and he left because of a friend,Doflamingo resigned,Blackbeard just wanted the title for a little while for his plan and I don't know how the fudge Buggy became a Shichibukai.

Status
    Mar 2012

Dunno they are called 7 Samurai of the Sea in German so I just translated that.

Thank you for the summary that helped me a lot. It does not say so on the OPWiki and couldn't think of any reason.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Sit back and just breathe

-Flamingo Aka Joker is no longer a warlord because he was forced out of it through some complications... due to Law who you will see later.
    -Jinbei I believe is no longer a warlord due to some deaths, I don't really want to spoil it for you.
    -Teach is an ******* and doesn't deserve to live...That's about that.
    -Buggy is famous and might have grown stronger over the timeskip, we don't know much yet about him

Status
    Aug 2010
    See your world through my
    eyes: A universe so vast as to
    be immeasurable -
    incomprehensible even to your
    greatest minds.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrag View Post
    Dunno they are called 7 Samurai of the Sea in German so I just translated that.

Thank you for the summary that helped me a lot. It does not say so on the OPWiki and couldn't think of any reason.
    try it in japanese i promise you wont regret it

I don't like Donuts. The7thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Ussop was the hero of this
    arc.

Its kind of a major spoiler to tell you, but jimbe stopped being a shichibukai after opposing the world government's ideals, and he returned to his status as a wanted pirate, also he assisted luffy, and whitebeard in the war of the best, aka whitebeard's war, and some other names i dont remember for the same war. Doflamingo lost his title by blackmale, trafalgar law planned an alliance with luffy to take out one of the 4 emperors of the sea, or the new world, a big part in that is taking the title of shichibukai away from doflamingo. Teach resigned because he wanted the title for something in his plan, which was...no i am not spoiling that for you, and buggy became a shichibukai just cuz he is lucky, he broke free from impel down with the help of luffy, and a bunch of other pirates luffy fought, in the process they freed some other pirates which vowed to follow buggy because he did that, in a way, and because of the huge number of followers, he became a shchibukai.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Shichibukai = Warlord , not samurai

At your point in the Anime/Manga the members are: Jinbei and Boa Hancock (yet to be introduced),Kuma,Moriah,Teach(Blackbeard),Mihawk,D oflamingo

Currently: Doflamingo resigned , Jinbei resigned and Moria was thrown out . Blackbeard is now a Yonkou (four emperors of the new world), Buggy and Trafalgar Law became members , there is also one other yet to be introduced , and at that there is one vacant spot now (laws positional future is currently in controvercy too)

Jinbei quit , Doflamingo was Blackmailed by law into quitting , Doflamingo forced Moria out of the warlords and Blackbeard simply became too strong and left after he was seen as a threat against the government

Status
    Mar 2012

Thank you all for your help

You won't spoil much of the story. A friend of mine already told me what's going to happen and that ace will die and whitebeard and all that stuff. I just didn't get the facts about the warlords.
    Strange that they are called Warlords. They are always referred to be Samurai in the German translation.
    But I see there is much to come. Hopefully I will be at that point soon. I watched 15 Episodes today and I have 2 Weeks Holiday. :D