Status
    Mar 2012
    Last Soul Eater Chapter !

7 Samurai question ( Spoilers )

SPOILERS :

Hey

I just started watching One Piece after years now again. I am currently at the end of the Thriller Bark Arc, so there are dozens of Episodes to come. Still I want to know some facts about some characters since I forgot most of their names and abilities. So I read an article about the 7 Samurais of the Sea and who is member at the moment.
    Of course I don't know most of them since they haven't appeared yet but I don't care whether this spoils everything.

So I looked who is not a member any more but I didn't find out why.

So would someone please tell me why:

- Flamingo , Jimbei and Teach are not Members anymore ?
    - How Buggy became a member of them

Thanks in advance, those episodes are just too long to wait for the characters to show their full powers.
    I want to know what someone can do when he appears in the story.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: 7 Samurai question ( Spoilers )

Aren't the Shichibukai called Warlords in english ? Also Jimbei had to choose and he left because of a friend,Doflamingo resigned,Blackbeard just wanted the title for a little while for his plan and I don't know how the fudge Buggy became a Shichibukai.

Status
    Mar 2012

Dunno they are called 7 Samurai of the Sea in German so I just translated that.

Thank you for the summary that helped me a lot. It does not say so on the OPWiki and couldn't think of any reason.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Sit back and just breathe

-Flamingo Aka Joker is no longer a warlord because he was forced out of it through some complications... due to Law who you will see later.
    -Jinbei I believe is no longer a warlord due to some deaths, I don't really want to spoil it for you.
    -Teach is an ******* and doesn't deserve to live...That's about that.
    -Buggy is famous and might have grown stronger over the timeskip, we don't know much yet about him

Status
    Aug 2010
    The grey rain curtain of this
    world rolls back and all turns
    to silver glass. And then you
    see it. White shores, and
    beyond, a far green country
    under a swift sunrise.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrag View Post
    Dunno they are called 7 Samurai of the Sea in German so I just translated that.

Thank you for the summary that helped me a lot. It does not say so on the OPWiki and couldn't think of any reason.
    try it in japanese i promise you wont regret it

I don't like Donuts. The7thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Ussop was the hero of this
    arc.

Its kind of a major spoiler to tell you, but jimbe stopped being a shichibukai after opposing the world government's ideals, and he returned to his status as a wanted pirate, also he assisted luffy, and whitebeard in the war of the best, aka whitebeard's war, and some other names i dont remember for the same war. Doflamingo lost his title by blackmale, trafalgar law planned an alliance with luffy to take out one of the 4 emperors of the sea, or the new world, a big part in that is taking the title of shichibukai away from doflamingo. Teach resigned because he wanted the title for something in his plan, which was...no i am not spoiling that for you, and buggy became a shichibukai just cuz he is lucky, he broke free from impel down with the help of luffy, and a bunch of other pirates luffy fought, in the process they freed some other pirates which vowed to follow buggy because he did that, in a way, and because of the huge number of followers, he became a shchibukai.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Shichibukai = Warlord , not samurai

At your point in the Anime/Manga the members are: Jinbei and Boa Hancock (yet to be introduced),Kuma,Moriah,Teach(Blackbeard),Mihawk,D oflamingo

Currently: Doflamingo resigned , Jinbei resigned and Moria was thrown out . Blackbeard is now a Yonkou (four emperors of the new world), Buggy and Trafalgar Law became members , there is also one other yet to be introduced , and at that there is one vacant spot now (laws positional future is currently in controvercy too)

Jinbei quit , Doflamingo was Blackmailed by law into quitting , Doflamingo forced Moria out of the warlords and Blackbeard simply became too strong and left after he was seen as a threat against the government

Status
    Mar 2012

Thank you all for your help

You won't spoil much of the story. A friend of mine already told me what's going to happen and that ace will die and whitebeard and all that stuff. I just didn't get the facts about the warlords.
    Strange that they are called Warlords. They are always referred to be Samurai in the German translation.
    But I see there is much to come. Hopefully I will be at that point soon. I watched 15 Episodes today and I have 2 Weeks Holiday. :D