Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 49
  1. #1
    Academy Student dikminato4's Avatar
    Status
    dikminato4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    This user has no status.
     

    naruto just got interesting....

    naruto has just hot interesting... misashi kishimoto your awesome
     
         

  2. #2
    Member CA137794's Avatar
    Status
    CA137794 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    202
    Location
    Staring at a screen in my room.
    What are you reading there?
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    useless post.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    GenKiDama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,735
    Ban Count:31 Time spent
    banned: 9Months 12 days
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    how can anybody think this recent chapter was good. bakas.
     
         

  4. #4
    Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    From the Dark Spire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,208
    Location
    The Black Knights' palace
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Quote Originally Posted by CA137794 View Post
    useless post.
    fucck yu. useless comment
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,648
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Quote Originally Posted by CA137794 View Post
    useless post.
    I disagree, he is conveying his/her excitement and looking for people to join him. How is that useless thread?
     
         

  6. #6
    Member CA137794's Avatar
    Status
    CA137794 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    202
    Location
    Staring at a screen in my room.
    What are you reading there?
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Let me correct my post. I posted my comment because I was going to make a useless post.
     
         

  7. #7
    Academy Student
    Status
    Scooch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Naruto better not choose Sakura over Hinata just sayin
     
         

  8. #8
    Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    From the Dark Spire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,208
    Location
    The Black Knights' palace
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Quote Originally Posted by GenKiDama View Post
    how can anybody think this recent chapter was good. bakas.
    Because it was dude! How the fucck can you seriously think this chapter is bad? Fucck you, and your comments, write your own damn story, BAKA.
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    GenKiDama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,735
    Ban Count:31 Time spent
    banned: 9Months 12 days
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Quote Originally Posted by CA137794 View Post
    useless post.
    that post was better to read than todays manga.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    AllomnisymbolsparttwoT is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,248
    Location
    everyewhere and anywhere
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Quote Originally Posted by From the Dark Spire View Post
    Because it was dude! How the fucck can you seriously think this chapter is bad? Fucck you, and your comments, write your own damn story, BAKA.
    You sir deserve a rep :I
     
         

  11. #11
    Member CA137794's Avatar
    Status
    CA137794 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    202
    Location
    Staring at a screen in my room.
    What are you reading there?
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Again. Let me correct my post. I posted my comment because I was going to make a useless post.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    GenKiDama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,735
    Ban Count:31 Time spent
    banned: 9Months 12 days
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Quote Originally Posted by From the Dark Spire View Post
    Because it was dude! How the fucck can you seriously think this chapter is bad? Fucck you, and your comments, write your own damn story, BAKA.
    if you don't know how anyone can think this chapter was bad you're either trolling, a young kid judging from your swearing, or an even greater baka than I gave you credit for.
     
         

  13. #13
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,705
    Location
    Arizona, US
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Quote Originally Posted by GenKiDama View Post
    if you don't know how anyone can think this chapter was bad you're either trolling, a young kid judging from your swearing, or an even greater baka than I gave you credit for.
    And what makes you the authority on what is crap and what is not? I get so tired of the "older" kids belittling the young ones just because they don't share your opinion. And that's exactly what it is....YOUR OPINION! I'm not a child and I, for one enjoyed the new vigor and anticipation that was brought in this week's issue. So nothing major happened. Big whoop! Now....do us all a favor and kindly
     
         

  14. #14
    Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    From the Dark Spire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,208
    Location
    The Black Knights' palace
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Quote Originally Posted by GenKiDama View Post
    if you don't know how anyone can think this chapter was bad you're either trolling, a young kid judging from your swearing, or an even greater baka than I gave you credit for.
    I find it funny how you completely misunderstand me for a child. I'm complaining so much because bakas like you, can't see the portrayal of this story. As a writer in the making myself, it puts me to shame to see you BAKAS take a great moment like this, turn it upside down because YOU, baka, aren't satisfied. I don't know if you are aware, but all of you have complained from the start. Maybe if you understand the point of the story and its message, you wouldn't be whining so much, like a child. "Reading this post was better than today's manga" <------- only BAKA children would say redundant things like this. I rest my case, baka. Arguing with you further would bring me DOWN to your level, and I have MUCH more important things on my mind.
     
         

  15. #15
    Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    From the Dark Spire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,208
    Location
    The Black Knights' palace
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Quote Originally Posted by AllomnisymbolsparttwoT View Post
    You sir deserve a rep :I
    Thank you for this.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,117
    Location
    ..........
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Quote Originally Posted by Umari Senju View Post
    And what makes you the authority on what is crap and what is not? I get so tired of the "older" kids belittling the young ones just because they don't share your opinion. And that's exactly what it is....YOUR OPINION! I'm not a child and I, for one enjoyed the new vigor and anticipation that was brought in this week's issue. So nothing major happened. Big whoop! Now....do us all a favor and kindly
    Watch your language you can be reported for it.. just giving you a heads up I almost got an infraction for telling someone he's butthurt.
     
         

  17. #17
    Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    From the Dark Spire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,208
    Location
    The Black Knights' palace
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Quote Originally Posted by Biju Naruto View Post
    Watch your language you can be reported for it.. just giving you a heads up I almost got an infraction for telling someone he's butthurt.
    Fucck them, I say just about everything in the book, and I'm still here. And I find it funny that guy called ME a child, Ha ha ha ha ha, The Dark Spire knows no age.
     
         

  18. #18
    the Inspector General sanninuto's Avatar
    Status
    sanninuto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,855
    Location
    wembledon
    Thinking is trying to make up
    the gap in one's education
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    well, welcome to the base. Hope you enjoy the your stay here
     
         

  19. #19
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,705
    Location
    Arizona, US
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Quote Originally Posted by Biju Naruto View Post
    Watch your language you can be reported for it.. just giving you a heads up I almost got an infraction for telling someone he's butthurt.
    Crap is not a swear word. I've been infracted a few times actually. SO I know when I am overstepping my bounds. Crap is the only word in my post that could be considered a sear I guess. But look at the other post. They are using far worse swear words than the aformentioned. No need to signal me out on it.
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,934
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: naruto just got interesting....

    Quote Originally Posted by GenKiDama View Post
    if you don't know how anyone can think this chapter was bad you're either trolling, a young kid judging from your swearing, or an even greater baka than I gave you credit for.
    It was the best chapter ever. Thats your opinion however most people liked this chapter
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •