Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    I am the most hated member Steven Segal's Avatar
    Status
    Steven Segal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Inside tosyokumi
    Posts
    2,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logic + facts = my threads
     

    Who is strongest ninja !

    who is strongest ninja !!

    From manga facts and from databook !!


    1) hashirama
    2) madara
    3) itachi
    4) naruto/sasuke
    5 ) tobirama/hiruzen
    6) nagato
    7) obito
    8) kabuto (orochimaru's chakra)
    9) kakashi/gai
    10) minato/tsunade

    I made this list after I studied and review all characters ability
     
         
    Last edited by Steven Segal; 05-23-2013 at 06:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    29,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    NEGGA WE MADE IT !!!
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    What is this... I don't even..
     
         

  3. #3
    SENNIN RikudouMadara's Avatar
    Status
    RikudouMadara is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Between this world and all others...
    Posts
    4,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walk not in darkness....for
    one who is blind cannot see
    the next step......UNLESS
    YOURE MADARA UCHIHA >_O
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    You are a tenacious one indeed....I guess nothing beats a failure, but a try! >_O Although, I disagree with the list.
     
         

  4. #4
    Premium User Kaibuh's Avatar
    Status
    Kaibuh is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York.
    Posts
    3,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kisame Base.
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    I don't think you studied anything.

    EDIT: Fixed it my bad.
     
         

  5. #5
    Winstead CHE nen's Avatar
    Status
    CHE nen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    988
    Post Thanks / Like
    MEW <3
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

     
         

  6. #6
    Amaterasu Uchiha812's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha812 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Among the Gods
    Posts
    1,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    "we don't know what kind
    of people we truly are until
    the moment before our deaths.
    As death comes to embrace you,
    you will realise what you are.
    That's what death is, don't
    you think?"-Itachi Uchiha
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    Itachi > NV
     
         

  7. #7
    I am the most hated member Steven Segal's Avatar
    Status
    Steven Segal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Inside tosyokumi
    Posts
    2,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logic + facts = my threads
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    Quote Originally Posted by bulzi View Post
    I don't think you study anything.
    Hiruzen = 35.5.
    Itachi = 35.
    itachi has highest score 35.5
    Hiruzen score 35

    U just reverse it for purpose

    Go back to naruto wiki
     
         

  8. #8
    Domo Genesis
    Guest

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    Seems legit except the Itachi and naruto part.
     
         

  • #9
    #TH caterpillar's Avatar
    Status
    caterpillar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    derp side of the moon
    Posts
    11,473
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user does not deserve a
    status.
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    You are contributing to make NB a dump.
     
         

  • #10
    Leaf ANBU Calpal's Avatar
    Status
    Calpal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Battle creek, Michigan.
    Posts
    1,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    they do not see what lies
    ahead when sun has faded and
    moon is dead.
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    dude minato is definitely stronger than tsunade. lol
     
         

  • #11
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    5,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of Kamuiland
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    This is my recently modified tabulation...
    Ranking are based on chances of winning and only alive forms are considered...
    1- Hashirama
    2- Madara
    3- Naruto
    4- Minato
    5- Obito
    6- Nagato
    7- Itachi
    8- Tobirama
    9- Sasuke
    10- Kakashi
    11- Killer B/Hiruzen???
     
         
    Last edited by YellowFang; 05-23-2013 at 07:02 PM.

  • #12
    Banned
    Status
    MellowHype is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    Posts
    3,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    official young thug stan
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar View Post
    You are contributing to make NB a dump.
    I love you, guy.
     
         

  • #13
    I am the most hated member Steven Segal's Avatar
    Status
    Steven Segal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Inside tosyokumi
    Posts
    2,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logic + facts = my threads
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha812 View Post
    Itachi > NV
    itachi is 3rd strongest ninja ..
    If I said he is 1st then it's mean i am overrating him
     
         

  • #14
    Premium User Kaibuh's Avatar
    Status
    Kaibuh is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York.
    Posts
    3,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kisame Base.
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Segal View Post
    itachi has highest score 35.5
    Hiruzen score 35

    U just reverse it for purpose

    Go back to naruto wiki
    I didn't switch them.
    I meant Jiraiya who also has a score of 35.5.
     
         

  • #15
    Member 9YELLOW FLASH's Avatar
    Status
    9YELLOW FLASH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    Its Minato, yep, minato.
     
         

  • #16
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    5,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of Kamuiland
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Segal View Post
    itachi is 3rd strongest ninja ..
    If I said he is 1st then it's mean i am overrating him
    LOOOL @ emphasized part...
     
         

  • #17
    Member Krauq's Avatar
    Status
    Krauq is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United States, Kansas
    Posts
    864
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    Obito is clearly stronger than Sasuke..
     
         

  • #18
    I am the most hated member Steven Segal's Avatar
    Status
    Steven Segal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Inside tosyokumi
    Posts
    2,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logic + facts = my threads
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    Quote Originally Posted by HIS0KA View Post
    Seems legit except the Itachi and naruto part.
    This list is so logical and legit as well
    Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar View Post
    You are contributing to make NB a dump.
    I am smartest guy in my school
    Quote Originally Posted by calpal View Post
    dude minato is definitely stronger than tsunade. lol
    Tsunade is senju and both minato and tsunade at same level almost same level
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    This is my recently modified tabulation...
    Ranking are based on chances of winning and only alive forms are considered...
    1- Hashirama
    2- Madara
    3- Minato
    4- Naruto
    5- Obito
    6- Nagato
    7- Itachi
    8- Sasuke
    9- Kakashi
    10- Killer B/???
    How dare you to put itachi down like this ???

    U did that on purpose
     
         

  • #19
    Senior Member johnny scars's Avatar
    Status
    johnny scars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    i totally dis-agree with thw whole list i think madara should be first! moukton and renningan?
     
         

  • #20
    I am the most hated member Steven Segal's Avatar
    Status
    Steven Segal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Inside tosyokumi
    Posts
    2,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logic + facts = my threads
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    Quote Originally Posted by bulzi View Post
    I didn't switch them.
    I meant Jiraiya who also has a score of 35.5.
    itachi > nagato > jiraya

    Although I respect jiraya lots ..

    R.I.P JMAN :scorps:
     
         

  • #21
    Member IzAnAgI4200's Avatar
    Status
    IzAnAgI4200 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    292
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    1: ten ten
    2: ichiraku ramen tenuichi
    3 and below: all fodder ninja
     
         

  • #22
    Half Demon illidanson's Avatar
    Status
    illidanson is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Right behind you...
    Posts
    1,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rikodou solos :D
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    ...

    Kakashi > Minato? In what universe?

    Also Obito took on Naruto, Killer Bee, Guy and Kakashi at the same time when he had his six paths of pain. And you put Itachi above him... It's actually kinda sad...
     
         

  • #23
    Premium User Kaibuh's Avatar
    Status
    Kaibuh is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York.
    Posts
    3,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kisame Base.
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Segal View Post
    itachi > nagato > jiraya

    Although I respect jiraya lots ..

    R.I.P JMAN :scorps:
    Jiraiya only died because of plot.
    He left his barrier without SM when he had a frog attached to him.

    You said you're going by the databook so, put Jiraiya next to Itachi.
    He has the rank of 35.5 too.
     
         

  • #24
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    5,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of Kamuiland
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Segal View Post
    How dare you to put itachi down like this ???

    U did that on purpose
    Seriously NO....
    You just can't even think how much I m a fan of Itachi but,
    Let him rest in peace... He doesn't deserve this delusional fanboyism...
     
         

  • #25
    Member Krauq's Avatar
    Status
    Krauq is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United States, Kansas
    Posts
    864
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is strongest ninja !

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Segal View Post
    who is strongest ninja !!

    From manga facts and from databook !!


    1) hashirama
    2) madara
    3) itachi
    4) naruto/sasuke
    5 ) tobirama/hiruzen
    6) nagato
    7) obito
    8) kabuto (orochimaru's chakra)
    9) kakashi/gai
    10) minato/tsunade

    I made this list after I studied and review all characters ability
    Wow kid. You disappoint me.

    1. SO6P
    2. Madara (because Rinnegan and Mokuton)
    3. Hashirama
    4. Obito
    5. Naruto
    6. Nagato
    7. Itachi
    8. Kabuto
    9. Tobirama/Hiruzen
    10. Why are you putting Minato on the same level as Tsunade? Are you crazy?
     
         

  • Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •