Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 54
  1. #1
    Member Wobi's Avatar
    Status
    Wobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    I think Killer Bee tbh considering he was easily beating Sasuke when they first met.
    Bee also now has Samehada
    It's a lot closer than before though
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    ItachiStillSolos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Killer Bee> Sasuke without MS
    MS and EMS Sasuke>Killer Bee
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Xenoth's Avatar
    Status
    Xenoth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Yeah sasuke could spam amaterasu without hurting himself now....
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    It really isn't close. With EMS he has gained an Enton Blade. Enton: Yasaka Magatama (Spammable) Amaterasu takes Bee out regardless of whether he enters full Bijuu or not. If he enters Full Bijuu, Enton Blade cuts him to bits while lightning him up.

    MS Sasuke beats him as well, but it won't be as easy.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Wobi's Avatar
    Status
    Wobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    It might be possible for Samehada to eat Amaterasu though
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With my Tedder-bear
    Posts
    30,968
    Post Thanks / Like
    All my west side b*tches throw
    it up
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobi View Post
    It might be possible for Samehada to eat Amaterasu though
    Sasuke could set Amaterasu to many different areas on Bee, too much for Samehada to get.

    Also, Samehada hates fire, so Amaterasu would probably kill it.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobi View Post
    It might be possible for Samehada to eat Amaterasu though
    Not when Bee is gets hit directly...a focused Amaterasu burns the target up within seconds.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/477/7
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    sasukexx13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BAHRAIN
    Posts
    4,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    S Sasuke <Bee
    MS Sasuke >Bee
    EMS Sasuke >Bee
     
         

  9. #9
    Member mricytreats's Avatar
    Status
    mricytreats is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    SF,CA
    Posts
    356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Study date with mary jane than
    play games
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Sasuke hands down!

    Now if bee-san had bijuu mode itd be diff
     
         

  10. #10
    Legend
    Status
    ReZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Courage is not the absence
    of fear but rather the
    judgment that something else
    is more important than
    fear.”
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by sasukexx13 View Post
    S Sasuke <Bee
    MS Sasuke <Bee
    EMS Sasuke >Bee
    Fixed it for you,he diden't defeat B.
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    ItachiStillSolos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobi View Post
    It might be possible for Samehada to eat Amaterasu though
    Doubt it, he hated absorbing Itachi's Katon, Amaterasu is the strongest fire release, not to mention Sasuke can spam it.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    ItachiStillSolos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReZ View Post
    Fixed it for you,he diden't defeat B.
    Sasuke didn't use any MS Jutsu, the moment he did what happened? Bee got owned. Not to mention that is Noob MS Sasuke.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReZ View Post
    Fixed it for you,he diden't defeat B.
    That Sasuke had no MS techs till the end. MS Sasuke at the Kage Summit beats B.
     
         

  14. #14
    Legend
    Status
    ReZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Courage is not the absence
    of fear but rather the
    judgment that something else
    is more important than
    fear.”
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiStillSolos View Post
    Sasuke didn't use any MS Jutsu, the moment he did what happened? Bee got owned. Not to mention that is Noob MS Sasuke.
    How is capturing a tentacle synonymous to owned?Last time I checked Bee escaped safe and sound.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kuoh Academy
    Posts
    8,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande / Cat <3
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Sasuke, Amaterasu was enough to own Bee, Sasuke has upgraded so much since then, Eternal sight, Complete Susanoo, Enton, an Enton Sword and a Bow, Whereas Bee has got a sword that hates fire
     
         

  16. #16
    Legend
    Status
    ReZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Courage is not the absence
    of fear but rather the
    judgment that something else
    is more important than
    fear.”
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    That Sasuke had no MS techs till the end. MS Sasuke at the Kage Summit beats B.
    MS Sasuke from the Kage Summit would go blind before he could land a shot on bee.He got owned by the Raikage,if not for Gaara,Sasuke would not be in this manga anymore.
     
         

  17. #17
    Legend
    Status
    ReZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Courage is not the absence
    of fear but rather the
    judgment that something else
    is more important than
    fear.”
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Konan is a Badass View Post
    Sasuke, Amaterasu was enough to own Bee, Sasuke has upgraded so much since then, Eternal sight, Complete Susanoo, Enton, an Enton Sword and a Bow, Whereas Bee has got a sword that hates fire
    Indeed,EMS Sasuke>Bee.
     
         

  18. #18
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Sasuke rapes Killer Bee with a hint of Soy Sauce.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReZ View Post
    MS Sasuke from the Kage Summit would go blind before he could land a shot on bee.He got owned by the Raikage,if not for Gaara,Sasuke would not be in this manga anymore.
    Not even going to take that nonsense seriously..considering it took Sasuke the whole Kage Summit Arc to become near blind.

    A was about to dive straight into Amaterasu flames. He was the one who was going to dead and out of this manga had Gaara not saved him. Ribcage Susanoo would have absorbed most of the impact.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kuoh Academy
    Posts
    8,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande / Cat <3
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReZ View Post
    Indeed,EMS Sasuke>Bee.
    Not in terms of badassness though
     
         

  21. #21
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReZ View Post
    MS Sasuke from the Kage Summit would go blind before he could land a shot on bee.He got owned by the Raikage,if not for Gaara,Sasuke would not be in this manga anymore.
    I don't recall Raikage owning Sasuke. What manga were you watching that day? What i can recall was A almost losing for rushing in for the kill. Also, Gaara didn't go saying around the lines: "I just stopped you from further battling Sasuke, because it was obvious that you were about to win." A got hit hard by the truth that came from Gaara. He said he was going to punish Gaara. Why didn't he punish him? That's right cause A was being a showoff and he was about to get himself killed in the process.
     
         

  22. #22
    Legend
    Status
    ReZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Courage is not the absence
    of fear but rather the
    judgment that something else
    is more important than
    fear.”
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Not even going to take that nonsense seriously..considering it took Sasuke the whole Kage Summit Arc to become near blind.

    A was about to dive straight into Amaterasu flames. He was the one who was going to dead and out of this manga had Gaara not saved him. Ribcage Susanoo would have absorbed most of the impact.
    That's another way of looking at it,indeed.But what Ribcage dude,that's why Sasuke used enton to cover his front with Ama,but the raikage would have sacrificed his leg and crush Sasuke's stomach.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReZ View Post
    That's another way of looking at it,indeed.But what Ribcage dude,that's why Sasuke used enton to cover his front with Ama,but the raikage would have sacrificed his leg and crush Sasuke's stomach.
    He had Susanoo on at the time.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/2
     
         

  24. #24
    Legend
    Status
    ReZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Courage is not the absence
    of fear but rather the
    judgment that something else
    is more important than
    fear.”
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    I don't recall Raikage owning Sasuke. What manga were you watching that day? What i can recall was A almost losing for rushing in for the kill. Also, Gaara didn't go saying around the lines: "I just stopped you from further battling Sasuke, because it was obvious that you were about to win." A got hit hard by the truth that came from Gaara. He said he was going to punish Gaara. Why didn't he punish him? That's right cause A was being a showoff and he was about to get himself killed in the process.






    Do you recal this?
     
         

  25. #25
    Legend
    Status
    ReZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Courage is not the absence
    of fear but rather the
    judgment that something else
    is more important than
    fear.”
     

    Re: Killer Bee vs Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    The Ribcage doesn't cover the front,that's why used Enton to use the flames for protection.But the Raikage would have gone right trought them and crush his stomach.
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •