Asch In Siggy
    Post your bio.. AND your move

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

Re: General Vs. Yin..

Bio :Nidaime Mizukage | 二代目水影\

Mizukage:Hmmm What A beautiful Day it is

Nidaime sees a sword and right off the back knows hes a swords fighter...
    I Hate Kenjutsu...!!!!!

Nidaime peforms one handseal and begins spitting out a whip of water from his mouth
    (Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Nidaime Then makes a water clone and equips it with a sword

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source

The clone and Nidaime Stares at the upcoming opponent ( Note I did this while standing midrange Not moving )

Last edited by Ryūn Ūchiha; 05-25-2013 at 05:10 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Quote Originally Posted by Yín.. View Post
    Bio :Nidaime Mizukage | 二代目水影\

Mizukage:Hmmm What A beautiful Day it is

Nidaime sees a sword and right off the back knows hes a swords fighter...
    I Hate Kenjutsu...!!!!!

Nidaime peforms one handseal and begins spitting out a whip of water from his mouth
    (Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Nidaime Then makes a water clone and equips it with a sword

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source

The clone and Nidaime Stares at the upcoming opponent ( Note I did this while standing midrange Not moving )
    As I see the orb of water forms from your mouth. I quickly do one handseal and Create a Scorch Clone Infront of Me right as the orb of water is about to hit me.. It insteads hit my Scorch Clone.. As It hits my scorch clone it evaporates not even allowing the water to pierce its body due to his body having the quality of the scorch sun

(Shakuton: Shakuton Bunshin) Scorch Release: Scorch Clone

Type:Sup
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:N/a
    Description: The User will do the Tiger handsign and Create a Scorch clone. The Clone has the same affect as the scorch sun tech and can use Fire and wind up to B rank . It can evaporate water out the opponents body with contact.. The clone can be dispersed by high level waters (A rank or Above)

-Can only make up to 3
    -Cant use no Scorch jutsus while they`re on the field
    -Can only be used by general phaze
    -Can only be used once per battle

Soon as that happens, My Scorch Clone launches at you.. As he launches at you he quickly sees your water clone being made so instead of going after you, He launches at your water clone just to touch your water clone.. As My Clone is Launching at your water clone, I waste no time, and cause you to fall into the water right as my clone is launching towards your clone. This gives you no time to use the water tech (The sword) for your clone. This technique prevents you from being able to resurface and properly stand on the water Like most ninjas due to my chakra all around the water allowing me to disturb your chakra in your feet

Water Chakra Distubance(Suiton:chakra disuta-bu)

Type:Supplemantry
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage:0
    Description:The user sends his chakra through water and the part of the water where the users enemy is standing gets filled with chakra and breaks the enemys chakra which he uses to stand on water. Shortly:the users opponant cant stand on water and falls in the water.
    *Can only be used by burakyilan or if thought by burakyilan and also naruto55
    *Can only be used 3 times
    *Can only be used if both the user and the enemy are standing on water

I then quickly put my hands on the water, causing 3 huge water sharks to appear under water. Each of them launching at you from a different direction attempting to chew you up like a chew toy

(Suiton: Suikō Teppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Shark Gun Technique
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: An advanced version of Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough in which the user can summon up to three sharks at once rapidly to advance on the target, and can cause severe internal injuries.
    Note: Requires a water source

*Clothes eyes as I start to talk* Yes.. Indeed I am a very skilled Kenjutsu master, And Im an even better Taijutsu Master.. But your mistake is simply thinking that water is your advantage *Creates a sun orb in my hand for dramatic effects* This is actually a DISADVANTAGE... No water will work on me as it will only get evaporated by my scorch style... Lord Have Mercy On him, as this will be his last fight

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

Quote Originally Posted by General. View Post
    As I see the orb of water forms from your mouth. I quickly do one handseal and Create a Scorch Clone Infront of Me right as the orb of water is about to hit me.. It insteads hit my Scorch Clone.. As It hits my scorch clone it evaporates not even allowing the water to pierce its body due to his body having the quality of the scorch sun

(Shakuton: Shakuton Bunshin) Scorch Release: Scorch Clone

Type:Sup
    Damage Points:N/a
    Description: The User will do the Tiger handsign and Create a Scorch clone. The Clone has the same affect as the scorch sun tech and can use Fire and wind up to B rank . It can evaporate water out the opponents body with contact.. The clone can be dispersed by high level waters (A rank or Above)

-Can only make up to 3
    -Cant use no Scorch jutsus while they`re on the field
    -Can only be used by general phaze
    -Can only be used once per battle

Soon as that happens, My Scorch Clone launches at you.. As he launches at you he quickly sees your water clone being made so instead of going after you, He launches at your water clone just to touch your water clone.. As My Clone is Launching at your water clone, I waste no time, and cause you to fall into the water right as my clone is launching towards your clone. This gives you no time to use the water tech (The sword) for your clone. This technique prevents you from being able to resurface and properly stand on the water Like most ninjas due to my chakra all around the water allowing me to disturb your chakra in your feet

Water Chakra Distubance(Suiton:chakra disuta-bu)

Type:Supplemantry
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage:0
    Description:The user sends his chakra through water and the part of the water where the users enemy is standing gets filled with chakra and breaks the enemys chakra which he uses to stand on water. Shortly:the users opponant cant stand on water and falls in the water.
    *Can only be used by burakyilan or if thought by burakyilan and also naruto55
    *Can only be used 3 times
    *Can only be used if both the user and the enemy are standing on water

I then quickly put my hands on the water, causing 3 huge water sharks to appear under water. Each of them launching at you from a different direction attempting to chew you up like a chew toy

(Suiton: Suikō Teppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Shark Gun Technique
    Damage points: 40
    Description: An advanced version of Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough in which the user can summon up to three sharks at once rapidly to advance on the target, and can cause severe internal injuries.
    Note: Requires a water source

*Clothes eyes as I start to talk* Yes.. Indeed I am a very skilled Kenjutsu master, And Im an even better Taijutsu Master.. But your mistake is simply thinking that water is your advantage *Creates a sun orb in my hand for dramatic effects* This is actually a DISADVANTAGE... No water will work on me as it will only get evaporated by my scorch style... Lord Have Mercy On him, as this will be his last fight
    Nidaimes clone disapearring , Nidaime all of a sudden loses chakra in his feet and he falls into the water Nidaime then looks up and sees 3 sharks going in different areas of him

Nidaime:Hm... So That Is the scorch style hm...

The sharks closing in on nidaime ,nidaime peforms a handseal and starts releasing a spining vortext of water from his palm (while simutaneously ) Spining 360 degrees destroying all 3 sharks )
    (Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

After doing so nidaime has to think of a plan
    Nidaime:Hmmm... Got it
    Nidaime then makes water rise underneath Asch making acsh get knocked in the air , while getting knocked in the air ( while in the air nidaime makes the water drops form into a explosive dragon ) while also peforming the tiger handseal and immediately a large shark rushes towards asch while hes still in the sky Meaning
    (Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

( The Water Dragon from above and the shark from below will collide into you at the same time )
    (But The shark will keep going due to its rank and techniques )
    (Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Will edit with a reply later

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

As Asch feels a gush of water plumps him up into the air, He quickly take out his sword knowing water bullets coming next seeing as he has dealt with this jutsu MANY times, He then swing his sword real fast blocking several water bullets, but not all leaving him with scars, but not enough to render him useless or to slow him down, He then see a Huge Water Shark from below, and See a Huge Water Dragon From above. He then smirks. Right as the Water jutsus are about to collide with me, I do 1 handseal and cause my whole body to turn into scorch..As my body turns to scorch both your Shark, and Dragon evaporates

(Shakuton:Shakuton karada)- Scorch Release: Scorch Body
    Type: Defensive
    Damage Points: N/a
    Descirption: The user will Do the tiger handseal. Once done his whole body turns into scorch. Similar to the water replacement. If any physical attacks is dealt while this is active. It will go right through the body, And Cause their hand 2nd degree burn. Causing them to not be able to use their hands for atleast 10seconds.

-Can Only be active for 10seconds but can deactivate it at will
    -Can Use Twice
    -Cant Use no jutsu while in this form
    -No Fire or Wind in the same turn
    -Can Only be taught by General Teno

I quickly deactivate my Scorch body soon as the water evaporates as im in the air, I take advantage of my hang time, And Summon fourth a huge bolt of lightning from above to strike down the lake, in your very location. Frying you and all the fishes in the water. Killing you

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.

Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra within the chidori to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

As Asch feels a gush of water plumps him up into the air, He quickly take out his sword knowing water bullets coming next seeing as he has dealt with this jutsu MANY times, He then swing his sword real fast blocking several water bullets, but not all leaving him with scars, but not enough to render him useless or to slow him down, He then see a Huge Water Shark from below, and See a Huge Water Dragon From above. He then smirks. Right as the Water jutsus are about to collide with me, I do 1 handseal and cause my whole body to turn into scorch..As my body turns to scorch both your Shark, and Dragon evaporates

(Shakuton:Shakuton karada)- Scorch Release: Scorch Body
    Type: Defensive
    Damage Points: N/a
    Descirption: The user will Do the tiger handseal. Once done his whole body turns into scorch. Similar to the water replacement. If any physical attacks is dealt while this is active. It will go right through the body, And Cause their hand 2nd degree burn. Causing them to not be able to use their hands for atleast 10seconds.

-Can Only be active for 10seconds but can deactivate it at will
    -Can Use Twice
    -Cant Use no jutsu while in this form
    -No Fire or Wind in the same turn
    -Can Only be taught by General Teno

I quickly deactivate my Scorch body soon as the water evaporates as im in the air, I take advantage of my hang time, And Summon fourth a huge bolt of lightning from above to strike down the lake, in your very location. Frying you and all the fishes in the water. Killing you

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.

Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra within the chidori to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.
    Nidaime Looking Up sees that his attacks fail
    And sees a sparkly glow in aschs hand.....
    :Water and Lightning... The Oldest trick in the book
    Nidaime with air still in his lungs sees the Lightning technique and Immediatly nidaime makes the ram handseal quickly and blows out a vicious wind attack stoping the lightning bolts before they hit the water ( While coming to the surface mid range from you )
    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Nidaime Then stands up and bites his finger then immideiatly slams his hand on the water Summoning his Giant clam

(Kuchiyose: Ōhamaguri) - Summoning: Giant Clam
    Range: short
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After using the required hand seals and slamming His hand to the ground the Second Mizukage summons his personal summmoning creature the Giant Clam. It bares the Kirigakure symbol on its back. It is capable of producing a deceptive mirage that completely renders observers unable to accurately locate the position of itself or its summoner, after firstly opening its shell and exuding a mist from its siphons throughout the duration of the technique. (must use the mirage technique to activate its ability)
    Note: Can only be used by the Second Mizukage

Once Summoned the clam starts releasing a Mirage gas Conceiling the two
    (Shinkirō no Jutsu) - Mirage Technique
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn active)
    Description: The Giant Clam manifests a realistic mirage of itself along with its summoner, the Second Mizukage, which is almost impossible for most observers to distinguish from the real thing. This property makes the technique ideal for concealing the actual location of either individual, resulting in confusion amongst the opposition as their attacks are rendered ineffective and they attempt to ascertain the pair's true positions. However, to maintain the illusion, the clam must continually exude a mist from its siphons throughout the entire duration of the ability.
    Note: Can only remain active for 3 turns.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Nidaime Looking Up sees that his attacks fail
    And sees a sparkly glow in aschs hand.....
    :Water and Lightning... The Oldest trick in the book
    Nidaime with air still in his lungs sees the Lightning technique and Immediatly nidaime makes the ram handseal quickly and blows out a vicious wind attack stoping the lightning bolts before they hit the water ( While coming to the surface mid range from you )
    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Nidaime Then stands up and bites his finger then immideiatly slams his hand on the water Summoning his Giant clam

(Kuchiyose: Ōhamaguri) - Summoning: Giant Clam
    Range: short
    Description: After using the required hand seals and slamming His hand to the ground the Second Mizukage summons his personal summmoning creature the Giant Clam. It bares the Kirigakure symbol on its back. It is capable of producing a deceptive mirage that completely renders observers unable to accurately locate the position of itself or its summoner, after firstly opening its shell and exuding a mist from its siphons throughout the duration of the technique. (must use the mirage technique to activate its ability)
    Note: Can only be used by the Second Mizukage

Once Summoned the clam starts releasing a Mirage gas Conceiling the two
    (Shinkirō no Jutsu) - Mirage Technique
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn active)
    Description: The Giant Clam manifests a realistic mirage of itself along with its summoner, the Second Mizukage, which is almost impossible for most observers to distinguish from the real thing. This property makes the technique ideal for concealing the actual location of either individual, resulting in confusion amongst the opposition as their attacks are rendered ineffective and they attempt to ascertain the pair's true positions. However, to maintain the illusion, the clam must continually exude a mist from its siphons throughout the entire duration of the ability.
    Note: Can only remain active for 3 turns.
    Soon As the Wind blow outward, I then land on the water as you emerge from the water. I then do several handseals. This happens right as you slam your hand on the ground. Soon as you slam your hand on the water. The water explodes outward, Busting several of your limbs, strangling you, and causing major damage to you and your clam, Causing both of you to sink. Due to the clam hard shell, It indeed more than likely did not break but due to the disturbance in the water. The clam does fall in the water along side you

(Suiton: Mori Hando) Water Release: Helping Hands
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will perform the Tiger – Ox hand sequence, whereas the user will pour their chakra into an existing water source which contains at least 3 cubic meters, and by doing so the user will perform the tiger hand seal and the water will when coming into contact with an object or person explode outwards with a surge of water. This surge of water will blast out and entangle, strangle, crush and drown the person.
    Note:
    - Can be used twice per battle
    - Can only be taught by Gutsy Jiraiya
    - Needs a water source

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

Soon As the Wind blow outward, I then land on the water as you emerge from the water. I then do several handseals. This happens right as you slam your hand on the ground. Soon as you slam your hand on the water. The water explodes outward, Busting several of your limbs, strangling you, and causing major damage to you and your clam, Causing both of you to sink. Due to the clam hard shell, It indeed more than likely did not break but due to the disturbance in the water. The clam does fall in the water along side you

(Suiton: Mori Hando) Water Release: Helping Hands
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will perform the Tiger – Ox hand sequence, whereas the user will pour their chakra into an existing water source which contains at least 3 cubic meters, and by doing so the user will perform the tiger hand seal and the water will when coming into contact with an object or person explode outwards with a surge of water. This surge of water will blast out and entangle, strangle, crush and drown the person.
    Note:
    - Can be used twice per battle
    - Can only be taught by Gutsy Jiraiya
    - Needs a water source
    Nidaime slamming his hand on the ground the clam appears but nidaime also staring at asch sees that hes about to do a water technique so nidaime jumps and liquidfys his body ( Note I Jump then you slam your hand on the water)

(Suiton: Suika no Jutsu) – Water Release: Hydrification Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to liquefy the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they turn into a jelly-like state. As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. The Second Mizukage when using this technique has a more oily state allowing it to into Gaara's sand element and nullify the techniques. (this oily ability can only be used by the Second Mizukage).
    Note: Can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

Your hands hit the ground and the water starts to explode making my clam drown and disappear right before your attacks hit me nidaime releases his oily water into the ocean stopping your attacks as Im falling down
    (Suiton: Gen'yu Mizu no Jutsu) - Water release: Oily Water Technique
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Unique to the second mizukage where he creates a special type of oily water that is capable of causing gaara's sand techniques to crumble.
    Note: can only be used by the 2nd Mizukage.

While still falling down Nidaime uses his Ultimate Jutsu

Nidaime makes a clone from his body almost instantly that drops faster and does a tornado spin with his axe on his right hand right above asch

(Suiton: Jōki Bōi) - Water Release: Steaming Danger Tyranny Technique
    Chakra cost: 40 (+ 10 each time clone is reformed)
    Description: The Second Mizukage creates a clone made from the oil and water in his body. The water in the clone is surrounded by a thin layer of oil that resembles a chibi version of himself once completed. Due to its structure, the clone's temperature can easily be altered to cold or hot. When it exerts itself the outer layer of oil heats up and evaporates the water inside. As the internal pressure builds, the clone expands until it explodes and the water vapour is released. This vapour then cools down as it rises and as a result, turns into hail which cools the clone, causing it to shrink to its original size and start the entire process again. Despite its size, the clone itself remains very fast throughout the technique, which not only allows it to heat up very quickly but also inflict damage using an axe-like liquid blade that forms on one of its arms. However, using this technique leaves the Mizukage in a very weak and vulnerable state.
    Note: Can only be used by the second Mizukage and whilst in affect the user can only use A rank and below techniques.

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

Asked to check.

The time frame is as follows:

-Nidaime emerges from the water.
    -General begins the water technique.
    -Nidaime slams his hand on the water for the summoning technique.

Now General, I think you're misusing that water technique. My understanding of it is that its not an actual "explosion" that causes damage (as that's a long existing CJ made by Hells), but instead the water is just erupting from that spot. That water then entangles and drowns the target, which is where its damage comes from.

Since what triggers this is Nidaime slamming his hand on the water, the summoning technique happens, but the clam is immediately caught in the water technique. From there Nidaime liquefies his body, avoiding damage. I'm not sure how the clam would be affected by the technique. Obviously its not going to drown, as its a clam, but I don't know if its shell is sturdy enough to avoid being crushed by a technique of higher rank. Erring on the side of safety I say the clam is crushed, and sinks.

Having liquefied his body the Nidaime is merged with the water that's trying to drown/crush him, avoiding any damage. But as he's in his water form he can't use the oily water technique. The third technique doesn't happen as Nidaime never reforms in the move.

So its General's turn now with Nidaime in liquid form merged with the water.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

As The Clam Falls, and your body is entangled, I Waist no time, And Launch up and Release a Lightning Spear from my hands that crash into the water, Electrocuting you while your under water.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Soon As That happen, I summon fourth 1000 sharks from the water in the shape of a wall, I then Add lightning to their properties, Causing each shark to be surrounded by lightning, and as it hits the water, The give off the lightning properties. I then have the sharks launch from above down into the water, making sure your doom was indeed met

(Suiton: Senijikizame) – Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
    Note: Requires a large water source
    Note: User must be Kage rank or above
    Note: Technique may be used once per battle

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

My body isnt tangled because they go through me.... As Typhon said
    Plus you take some of the damage aswell since your on the water

Will reply later

Last edited by Ryūn Ūchiha; 05-30-2013 at 12:58 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

No i dont take damage.. its MY technique... -_-

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

As The Clam Falls, and your body is entangled, I Waist no time, And Launch up and Release a Lightning Spear from my hands that crash into the water, Electrocuting you while your under water.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Soon As That happen, I summon fourth 1000 sharks from the water in the shape of a wall, I then Add lightning to their properties, Causing each shark to be surrounded by lightning, and as it hits the water, The give off the lightning properties. I then have the sharks launch from above down into the water, making sure your doom was indeed met

(Suiton: Senijikizame) – Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
    Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
    Note: Requires a large water source
    Note: User must be Kage rank or above
    Note: Technique may be used once per battle

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
    Nidaime coming up from the water goes back to his normal form and does two hand signs releasing a Giant sphere of wind that the ( enemy cant see nor the user )
    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

While the wind attack is on the way towards the enemy and blocks both our vision( Stoping you water jutsu & other jutsu ) nidaime quickly does five handseals and slams his hand on the ground (Once he summoned his animal they immideatly start flying)
    Summoning Technique: Blaze, The Frigate (Kuchiyose no jutsu: Blaze, The Frigate)
    Type: Summoning Animal
    Range: N/A
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user after smearing his small amount of blood over his palm (which they used while signing the contract), perform the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals to summon Blaze, the boss of all Frigate birds. Blaze is somewhat larger than the hawk summoned by Sasuke in manga, apparently because of his wide wing span and deep, long forked tail. The user can ride on top of him.
    Blaze specializes in fire techniques and can use fire jutsus upto A rank. As similar to all frigate birds, he is essentially aerial, has the largest wingspan to body weight ratio of any bird and he can stay aloft for more than a week.
    He can build up and store the fire chakra effectively in his large red gular pouch located in his neck thus he can effectively perform the fire jutsus. While not using any jutsu via his mouth, he can carry small objects, scrolls or a person in his red gular pouch.
    As he has a long wing span, he can also defect shurikens and kunais thrown at him by creating small gusts of air using his wings, deflecting them.
    Notes:

Can be summoned only by those who've signed the summoning contact and must be taught by me(-Jiraiya-).
    Can be summoned only once in a battle.
    Can stay for 4 turns once summoned.
    Can perform up to A rank fire jutsus and each jutsu counts as the user's jutsu.
    The user cannot perform any S rank fire jutsus while Blaze is in play.
    Can perform elemental combo with the user.
    Can perform physical attack with wings.
    Can talk and interact with the User.

Once summoned and taking flight nidaime whistles and places the enemy under a genjutsu causing them to think there being attacked by a flock of birds that ( Make the opponenet dizzy confused and agitated )
    Illusionary Arts: Frigate Bird call (Genjutsu: Frigate Tori meshi)
    Chakra: 30
    Description: After a Frigate bird is summoned, the summon will whistle out its birdcall. On hearing this sound, the opponent(s) will be put under a genjutsu as the chakra from the summon will affect the targets' senses making them to see a large flock of frigate birds descend from above them, all screaming out their birdcall & rattling towards them, which soon will surround them in a tornado-like fashion & fiercely pecking them all over his body, leaving them confused, agitated & dizzy. In reality, the opponent(s) will be standing there immobile, with a blank stare on their face.
    Note:

Must have signed the Frigate bird contract to use this jutsu.
    Can be used 2 times per battle
    Capable of affecting multiple targets within the range.
    No other genjutsu in the same turn or next.

Once acsh is placed under the genjutsu nidaime swoops down towards asch

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Nidaime coming up from the water goes back to his normal form and does two hand signs releasing a Giant sphere of wind that the ( enemy cant see nor the user )
    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

While the wind attack is on the way towards the enemy and blocks both our vision( Stoping you water jutsu & other jutsu ) nidaime quickly does five handseals and slams his hand on the ground (Once he summoned his animal they immideatly start flying)
    Summoning Technique: Blaze, The Frigate (Kuchiyose no jutsu: Blaze, The Frigate)
    Type: Summoning Animal
    Range: N/A
    Description: The user after smearing his small amount of blood over his palm (which they used while signing the contract), perform the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals to summon Blaze, the boss of all Frigate birds. Blaze is somewhat larger than the hawk summoned by Sasuke in manga, apparently because of his wide wing span and deep, long forked tail. The user can ride on top of him.
    Blaze specializes in fire techniques and can use fire jutsus upto A rank. As similar to all frigate birds, he is essentially aerial, has the largest wingspan to body weight ratio of any bird and he can stay aloft for more than a week.
    He can build up and store the fire chakra effectively in his large red gular pouch located in his neck thus he can effectively perform the fire jutsus. While not using any jutsu via his mouth, he can carry small objects, scrolls or a person in his red gular pouch.
    As he has a long wing span, he can also defect shurikens and kunais thrown at him by creating small gusts of air using his wings, deflecting them.
    Notes:

Can be summoned only by those who've signed the summoning contact and must be taught by me(-Jiraiya-).
    Can be summoned only once in a battle.
    Can stay for 4 turns once summoned.
    Can perform up to A rank fire jutsus and each jutsu counts as the user's jutsu.
    The user cannot perform any S rank fire jutsus while Blaze is in play.
    Can perform elemental combo with the user.
    Can perform physical attack with wings.
    Can talk and interact with the User.

Once summoned and taking flight nidaime whistles and places the enemy under a genjutsu causing them to think there being attacked by a flock of birds that ( Make the opponenet dizzy confused and agitated )
    Illusionary Arts: Frigate Bird call (Genjutsu: Frigate Tori meshi)
    Chakra: 30
    Description: After a Frigate bird is summoned, the summon will whistle out its birdcall. On hearing this sound, the opponent(s) will be put under a genjutsu as the chakra from the summon will affect the targets' senses making them to see a large flock of frigate birds descend from above them, all screaming out their birdcall & rattling towards them, which soon will surround them in a tornado-like fashion & fiercely pecking them all over his body, leaving them confused, agitated & dizzy. In reality, the opponent(s) will be standing there immobile, with a blank stare on their face.
    Note:

Must have signed the Frigate bird contract to use this jutsu.
    Can be used 2 times per battle
    Capable of affecting multiple targets within the range.
    No other genjutsu in the same turn or next.

Once acsh is placed under the genjutsu nidaime swoops down towards asch
    Quote..
    1. Wind is... WIND.. Its noticeable... Sorry

2. When your Wind is heading towards me.. My sharks would be forming into the wall..
    Ill get somebody to check this

Status
    Mar 2011
    Back.

The wind would hit the lightning at the time of the water sharks forming and thus moving. The wind sphere isn't that big compared to the wall of sharks. Hence, the wall would overpower the remainder of the wind.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

*Commits suicide* .......

Last edited by Ryūn Ūchiha; 05-30-2013 at 05:35 AM.