Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    [Kaguya Test] Method

    Greetings, Method

    I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

    ♠ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ♠ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank while I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ♠ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    ♠ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ♠ As stated before, you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ♠ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed.
    ♠ We start mid range from each other.
    ♠ If you have any questions please ask them via VM.

    I will be using a Kage ranked Rock Lee biography (with EIG) for this test against you. Please give a link to your bio that you're testing for and I will proceed to make the first move.

    No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

    Best of luck!
     
         
    Last edited by Ryūjin; 05-26-2013 at 01:39 PM.

  2. #2
    ♪ Otogakure Method's Avatar
    Status
    Method is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    On the borders of Insanity
    Posts
    5,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's my Nintendo, my Ninja
    way
     

    Re: [Kaguya Test] Method

     
         

  3. #3
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Kaguya Test] Method

    Quote Originally Posted by Method View Post
    I will not let you pass! we will rescue Sasuke-kun no matter what, that's a promise from Konoha's wild green beast....Rock Lee! i will not hold back.

    Rock Lee assumes his standard fighting style pose, of his left hand made into a fist and is position behind his back parallel to the ground, and his right arm extended diagonally upwards with his right palm wide open and the inner section of his hand facing his body, while the outer section "back hand" facing you.

    Lee then sits down while taking off his weights that are put onto his two legs then stands up, releasing his body's true speed, in which his running speed is doubled with the removal of the weights, and also gaining a damage boost to leg style Taijutsu techniques, once Lee removes the weights, he runs directly towards you in a burst of speed, literally vanishing at first but becoming very blurry to your eyes, making it extremely difficult to trace him, as Lee runs towards you and upon reaching your location, Lee jumps using his entire body as spring while taking a posture as if his entire body is falling back down as he delivers an upwards kick using his left leg, coming straight to your lower jaw from below.

    (Katai Omori: Doroppu) – Leg Weights: Drop
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
    Description: The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on eachother.

    (Konoha Shōfū) – Leaf Rising Wind
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20 (+20)
    Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

    Konoha Shōfū!
     
         

  4. #4
    ♪ Otogakure Method's Avatar
    Status
    Method is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    On the borders of Insanity
    Posts
    5,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's my Nintendo, my Ninja
    way
     

    Re: [Kaguya Test] Method

    Raiden: You seem to have the situation misunderstood, Sasuke has chosen to side with us of his own accord.... I am simply here to make sure nothi-

    Raiden abruptly stops speaking as he notices his opponent completely ignoring him while removing his weights, the ninja had a childish demeanor as if unfazed by Raiden's words, he watches on as Lee readies himself & in no more than a second suddenly vanishes from his sight. Raiden looks toward the ground as he focuses on the blur running toward him having a slight breeze brush against the grass following along Lee's path, in no more than a few moments a shadow covers over Raiden as he looks up toward the incoming figure. As Lee closes in raising his left leg, Raiden sways to his left side pivoting on his left foot as he spins his body around (a full 360) causing Lee's leg to pass by Raiden's right side. As Raiden comes around he tilts his shoulders back having both arms follow & in rapid succession thrusts both arms forward having them strike against Lee's stomach which due to Lee's incoming speed adds more force to the strike, as Lee momentarily becomes suspended in the air while caught off guard Raiden continues to slightly draw both arms away & releases a quick succession of jabs targeting the same area as before.

    (Suiken) - Drunken Fist
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.


    Due to Lee being a higher position that Raiden, the multiple jabs should hold him off the ground. Concluding his multiple jabs to his opponent, Raiden quickly slides his right foot forward while simultaneously drawing his right arm back having his palm open facing his opponent while twisting his hip to his right side, he then thrusts his arm forward adding more force behind his strike as his hip follows & once again strikes Lee, this time aimed just below his chest. The impact of the strike sends Lee flying back crashing against the ground leaving a gap of several meters between the two.

    (Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.


    Raiden: I don't enjoyed being ignored, seems your Sensei didn't teach your any manners..
     
         

  5. #5
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Kaguya Test] Method

    Quote Originally Posted by Method View Post
    Raiden: You seem to have the situation misunderstood, Sasuke has chosen to side with us of his own accord.... I am simply here to make sure nothi-

    Raiden abruptly stops speaking as he notices his opponent completely ignoring him while removing his weights, the ninja had a childish demeanor as if unfazed by Raiden's words, he watches on as Lee readies himself & in no more than a second suddenly vanishes from his sight. Raiden looks toward the ground as he focuses on the blur running toward him having a slight breeze brush against the grass following along Lee's path, in no more than a few moments a shadow covers over Raiden as he looks up toward the incoming figure. As Lee closes in raising his left leg, Raiden sways to his left side pivoting on his left foot as he spins his body around (a full 360) causing Lee's leg to pass by Raiden's right side. As Raiden comes around he tilts his shoulders back having both arms follow & in rapid succession thrusts both arms forward having them strike against Lee's stomach which due to Lee's incoming speed adds more force to the strike, as Lee momentarily becomes suspended in the air while caught off guard Raiden continues to slightly draw both arms away & releases a quick succession of jabs targeting the same area as before.

    (Suiken) - Drunken Fist
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.


    Due to Lee being a higher position that Raiden, the multiple jabs should hold him off the ground. Concluding his multiple jabs to his opponent, Raiden quickly slides his right foot forward while simultaneously drawing his right arm back having his palm open facing his opponent while twisting his hip to his right side, he then thrusts his arm forward adding more force behind his strike as his hip follows & once again strikes Lee, this time aimed just below his chest. The impact of the strike sends Lee flying back crashing against the ground leaving a gap of several meters between the two.

    (Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.


    Raiden: I don't enjoyed being ignored, seems your Sensei didn't teach your any manners..
    As Lee delivers his kick and hits nothing but the thin air as he sees you turn, immediately his body gets into a posture in which his body falls down on his back basically falling backwards, which is the initial posture in which the technique requires, thus it'd be more easily as Lee falls onto the ground, your arms that were coming for Lee's stomach just pass Lee's stomach by a few inches, hitting the thin air above Lee, as Lee completely falls onto his back on the ground, as Lee falls onto the ground on his back, he falls with his two palms being placed onto the ground, following an unorthadox manner of movement, Lee pushes his palms off the ground as he raises his lower part of his body upwards, deliver a vertical kick to your lower Jaw, he pushes his palms off the ground in order to leave himself suspended into the air in order to intercept any incoming attack that you might deliver.


    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.


    Please don't insult my sensei, i have no problem with you insulting me.
     
         

  6. #6
    ♪ Otogakure Method's Avatar
    Status
    Method is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    On the borders of Insanity
    Posts
    5,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's my Nintendo, my Ninja
    way
     

    Re: [Kaguya Test] Method

    I'm guessing due to being positioned more on your right side that you use your right foot to kick me
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________
    Raiden: Ohoo.. Did I hit a nerve?

    Raiden watches as Lee presses both palms against the ground lifting himself up with his right leg rising above him, With Raiden's right arm still extended he thrusts his elbow down simultaneously releasing multiple bones throughout his upper body, they not only emerge from his elbow stabbing into the sole of Lee's foot but also through his ribcage stabbing into his leg as it clashes against Raiden's elbow.

    (Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Rank: B
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.


    With Raiden's bones having a firm hold of Lee's right leg he continues by crouching down forcefully having Lee's leg follow, as he crouches down Raiden draws his left arm back & swiftly thrusts it forward releasing a long sharp bone from his forearm & has it aim against the right side of Lee's waist stabbing deep into it.

    (Yanagi no Mai) - Dance of the Willows
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.


    Raiden: Your Taijutsu is impressive, but right now I think it would be best if you focused on using your ninjutsu to take me on..
     
         

  7. #7
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Kaguya Test] Method

    Quote Originally Posted by Method View Post
    I'm guessing due to being positioned more on your right side that you use your right foot to kick me
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________
    Raiden: Ohoo.. Did I hit a nerve?

    Raiden watches as Lee presses both palms against the ground lifting himself up with his right leg rising above him, With Raiden's right arm still extended he thrusts his elbow down simultaneously releasing multiple bones throughout his upper body, they not only emerge from his elbow stabbing into the sole of Lee's foot but also through his ribcage stabbing into his leg as it clashes against Raiden's elbow.

    (Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Rank: B
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.


    With Raiden's bones having a firm hold of Lee's right leg he continues by crouching down forcefully having Lee's leg follow, as he crouches down Raiden draws his left arm back & swiftly thrusts it forward releasing a long sharp bone from his forearm & has it aim against the right side of Lee's waist stabbing deep into it.

    (Yanagi no Mai) - Dance of the Willows
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.


    Raiden: Your Taijutsu is impressive, but right now I think it would be best if you focused on using your ninjutsu to take me on..
    With Lee's leg being caught in between the rip-cage and gotten stabbed by your elbow bone, Lee screams feeling tremendous pain, which leads him to activate one of the several chakra gates, the gate of opening, while his right leg is caught, he uses this to his advantage even though he's in a dire situation, sense he can't move his leg he uses it as a support, while simultaneously moving his left leg, performing a kick to the right side of your face from below and sending you flying and forcibly drawing Lee's right leg from your rip-cage, thanks to the opening of the first gate, Lee's strength would be doubled, making the kick enough to knock you to the air while drawing Lee's leg out of your rip-cage, however it will be scratched all around the ankles and having blood dripping from it due to being drawn from between the bones.


    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: N/A
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body. The user opens the gates in sequence, up to the desired gate to achieve its effects. Opening the gates is a fast process and can be done in mere moments up to the desired gate. EIG Masters can do so easily and in a passive way (not spending a move). When one opens up to a given EIG, that opening lasts 4 turns. Opening additional gates upon the last turn of the active opening adds 2 turns. However, there is an exception. Opening the last and 8th gate can only be done for 2 turns, even if the user opens it immediately.
    (Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening: The user activates The Gate of Opening or First Gate, which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. This gate adds +5 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 1.5x faster. User suffers -5 damage.
    (Kyūmon) - The Gate of Healing: The user activates the Gate of Healing or 2nd Gate (also named Rest Gate) which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body. This gate adds +10 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2x faster. User suffers -10 damage.
    (Seimon) - The Gate of Life: The user activates the Gate of Life or 3rd Gate which is located in the Spinal cord. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. Allows the user to use Hidden Lotus. This gate adds +15 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3x faster. User suffers -15 damage.
    (Shōmon) - The Gate of Pain: The user activates the Gate of Pain or 4th Gate (also named Wound Gate) which is located in the Spinal cord, lower than the Seimon. Increases the user's strength and speed. May cause muscle tissue to begin to tear on use. This gate adds +20 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 4x faster. User suffers -15 damage.
    (Tomon) - The Gate of Limit: The user activates the Gate of Limit or 5th gate, which is located in the abdomen. Increases the user's speed and power. This gate adds +30 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 5x faster. User suffers -15 damage.
    (Keimon) - Gate of View: The user activates the Gate of View or 6th Gate, located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. This gate adds +40 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 6x faster. User suffers -25 damage.
    (Kyōmon) - The Gate of Wonder: The user activates the Gate of Wonder or 7th Gate which is located below the stomach. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibers are ripped to shreds after exiting this gate, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger without great strain on the user's chakra. This gate adds +60 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 7x faster. User suffers -40 damage.
    (Shimon) - The Gate of Death: The user activates the Gate of Death or 8th Gate, located at the heart, enabling the user to achieve what is described as The Eight Gates Released Formation" (Hachimon Tonkō no Jin). Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate. However, once the user opens this gate, he needs to defeat the user as when the gate timing runs out, the user dies. This gate adds +120 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 14x faster.
    Note: The EIG users can only open the gates once per fight, meaning that if he allows the EIG opening to time out, he cannot open the EIGs again during the match. EIG Masters can open EIGs twice per battle if the first use is only up to 6th gate.
    Note: Up to 3rd Gate, the damage is neglitable for both EIG Users and EIG Masters, feeling only pain and lack of stamina. However, for openings above that, EIG Masters don't suffer damage from opening up to 6th Gate but EIG users will feel severe pain and damage after the EIG opening times out, being left unable to move correctly for 2 turns and unable to mold chakra above B-rank in the next turn. EIG Masters will feel the same effects for opening 7th Gate.
    Note: Opening the 8th Gate kills the user at the end of the 2 turns it reamins opened.



    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Charka cost: N/A
    Damage points: 30 (+5)
    Description: Similar to Tsunade’s Sky leg but the user user charges at their opponent and unleashes a powerful lateral kick aiming at the head that will send their opponent flying away.


    Unfortunately i don't have any skills in ninjutsu or genjutsu, i'm a sole Taijutsu user, but that doesn't mean that i can't win against you, it's because i can only use Taijutsu that i can defeat you, because i spent all of my time and effort in Taijutsu, trying to develop it and power it up so i can continue my life as a ninja!

    Then Lee felt tremendous pain in his right leg, so much that he can't even use it to stand up once more, but there's only one solution left, which is activating the second gate, it was the only option left now since he can't fight with only one leg, even if the consequences are severe, Lee activated the second gate, which is called the Healing Gate, which works by temporarily re-energizing the body and giving Lee the power to go on, making him incapable of feeling his injuries and making him even faster and more powerful than normal, but only for a limited amount of time, after the activation of the gate Lee stands up once more, getting into his usual stance of his left hand drawn behind his back with it made into a fist, and his right hand being extended towards you with the palm open, with the tip of his right hand fingers, he moves it back and forth forwards and backwards, as a signal for you to come and get him, trying to taunt you.


    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: N/A
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body. The user opens the gates in sequence, up to the desired gate to achieve its effects. Opening the gates is a fast process and can be done in mere moments up to the desired gate. EIG Masters can do so easily and in a passive way (not spending a move). When one opens up to a given EIG, that opening lasts 4 turns. Opening additional gates upon the last turn of the active opening adds 2 turns. However, there is an exception. Opening the last and 8th gate can only be done for 2 turns, even if the user opens it immediately.
    (Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening: The user activates The Gate of Opening or First Gate, which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. This gate adds +5 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 1.5x faster. User suffers -5 damage.
    (Kyūmon) - The Gate of Healing: The user activates the Gate of Healing or 2nd Gate (also named Rest Gate) which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body. This gate adds +10 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2x faster. User suffers -10 damage.
    (Seimon) - The Gate of Life: The user activates the Gate of Life or 3rd Gate which is located in the Spinal cord. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. Allows the user to use Hidden Lotus. This gate adds +15 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3x faster. User suffers -15 damage.
    (Shōmon) - The Gate of Pain: The user activates the Gate of Pain or 4th Gate (also named Wound Gate) which is located in the Spinal cord, lower than the Seimon. Increases the user's strength and speed. May cause muscle tissue to begin to tear on use. This gate adds +20 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 4x faster. User suffers -15 damage.
    (Tomon) - The Gate of Limit: The user activates the Gate of Limit or 5th gate, which is located in the abdomen. Increases the user's speed and power. This gate adds +30 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 5x faster. User suffers -15 damage.
    (Keimon) - Gate of View: The user activates the Gate of View or 6th Gate, located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. This gate adds +40 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 6x faster. User suffers -25 damage.
    (Kyōmon) - The Gate of Wonder: The user activates the Gate of Wonder or 7th Gate which is located below the stomach. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibers are ripped to shreds after exiting this gate, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger without great strain on the user's chakra. This gate adds +60 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 7x faster. User suffers -40 damage.
    (Shimon) - The Gate of Death: The user activates the Gate of Death or 8th Gate, located at the heart, enabling the user to achieve what is described as The Eight Gates Released Formation" (Hachimon Tonkō no Jin). Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate. However, once the user opens this gate, he needs to defeat the user as when the gate timing runs out, the user dies. This gate adds +120 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 14x faster.
    Note: The EIG users can only open the gates once per fight, meaning that if he allows the EIG opening to time out, he cannot open the EIGs again during the match. EIG Masters can open EIGs twice per battle if the first use is only up to 6th gate.
    Note: Up to 3rd Gate, the damage is neglitable for both EIG Users and EIG Masters, feeling only pain and lack of stamina. However, for openings above that, EIG Masters don't suffer damage from opening up to 6th Gate but EIG users will feel severe pain and damage after the EIG opening times out, being left unable to move correctly for 2 turns and unable to mold chakra above B-rank in the next turn. EIG Masters will feel the same effects for opening 7th Gate.
    Note: Opening the 8th Gate kills the user at the end of the 2 turns it reamins opened.

     
         

  8. #8
    ♪ Otogakure Method's Avatar
    Status
    Method is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    On the borders of Insanity
    Posts
    5,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's my Nintendo, my Ninja
    way
     

    Re: [Kaguya Test] Method

    Raiden gazed soullessly as Lee let off a wild cry, it some what soothed the savage side of him inherited from his clan, an unwanted trait by Raiden himself but nothing that could be helped in the midst of battle. a sudden burst of wind pushed against Raiden regaining his focus, he looked toward Lee seeing his face turn a darker shade & a glowing aura spread around him, the intensity left Raiden shocked & in one swift sudden motion he is flung into mid air sent flying back several meters.
    Raiden coming from mid air collides against the ground continuing to slide against it moving further away from his opponent, moments after coming to a stop Raiden slowly picks himself up, dusting off as he places his focus back to Lee while he presses against his jaw, roughly standing mid range from Lee.
    Raiden lets off a smirk as his opponent attempts to pick himself up, admiring his will to continue but amused by the same reason, a sudden burst of wind once again spreads from Lee as the ground beneath him starts to slightly break apart, he stands tall as if no injuries occurred taking on his stance calling Raiden to attack.

    Raiden: I see... You definitely backed up those words didn't you.. "Well lets make sure I don't get hit like that again"

    Raiden slowly tilts his head over to his left shoulder, as he does a long bone emerges from his right shoulder taking on the form of a sword as he grabs hold of it & draws it out with his left hand. Not willing to waste another moment Raiden begins running toward Lee, rapidly shifting from his left to right side in an attempt to confusing Lee to what angle he would strike from. As Raiden draws in close range of Lee positioned on his right side, he presses his right foot against the ground & leaps into the air, while descending he draws his left arm back extending his sword out while also twisting his hip to his left side & swings his blade diagonally targeting Lee's face in an attempt to slice across.

    (Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.


    As Raiden's arm motions toward his lower right side after striking Lee, he continues to swing it across causing his whole body to twist around & on making contact with the ground both feet aid in adding more speed & force behind his spin as they twist around. as he spins drawing closer to Lee he crouches down & in a swift action swings his left arm up having his sword strike Lee from his stomach to his chin knocking him into the air. While Lee rises up Raiden continues to maneuver under him as he spins, he slouches forward revealing his back causing multiple large bones to rapidly rip throughout it & stab into Lee across his body.

    (Asami no Mai) – Dance of the Beautiful Linen
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user Slices upward with a sword made of bone and then extends his bones from their back into the air violently.


    Raiden then thrashes his body from side to side & thrusts forward releasing Lee from the bones sending him across the field. As Lee flies across mid air Raiden swings his right arm across releasing multiple bones to protude from his fingertips & shoot straight toward Lee.

    (Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.


    Raiden: I guess that was nothing but a flashy show you put on for me..
     
         

  9. #9
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Kaguya Test] Method

    Quote Originally Posted by Method View Post
    Raiden gazed soullessly as Lee let off a wild cry, it some what soothed the savage side of him inherited from his clan, an unwanted trait by Raiden himself but nothing that could be helped in the midst of battle. a sudden burst of wind pushed against Raiden regaining his focus, he looked toward Lee seeing his face turn a darker shade & a glowing aura spread around him, the intensity left Raiden shocked & in one swift sudden motion he is flung into mid air sent flying back several meters.
    Raiden coming from mid air collides against the ground continuing to slide against it moving further away from his opponent, moments after coming to a stop Raiden slowly picks himself up, dusting off as he places his focus back to Lee while he presses against his jaw, roughly standing mid range from Lee.
    Raiden lets off a smirk as his opponent attempts to pick himself up, admiring his will to continue but amused by the same reason, a sudden burst of wind once again spreads from Lee as the ground beneath him starts to slightly break apart, he stands tall as if no injuries occurred taking on his stance calling Raiden to attack.

    Raiden: I see... You definitely backed up those words didn't you.. "Well lets make sure I don't get hit like that again"

    Raiden slowly tilts his head over to his left shoulder, as he does a long bone emerges from his right shoulder taking on the form of a sword as he grabs hold of it & draws it out with his left hand. Not willing to waste another moment Raiden begins running toward Lee, rapidly shifting from his left to right side in an attempt to confusing Lee to what angle he would strike from. As Raiden draws in close range of Lee positioned on his right side, he presses his right foot against the ground & leaps into the air, while descending he draws his left arm back extending his sword out while also twisting his hip to his left side & swings his blade diagonally targeting Lee's face in an attempt to slice across.

    (Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.


    As Raiden's arm motions toward his lower right side after striking Lee, he continues to swing it across causing his whole body to twist around & on making contact with the ground both feet aid in adding more speed & force behind his spin as they twist around. as he spins drawing closer to Lee he crouches down & in a swift action swings his left arm up having his sword strike Lee from his stomach to his chin knocking him into the air. While Lee rises up Raiden continues to maneuver under him as he spins, he slouches forward revealing his back causing multiple large bones to rapidly rip throughout it & stab into Lee across his body.

    (Asami no Mai) – Dance of the Beautiful Linen
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user Slices upward with a sword made of bone and then extends his bones from their back into the air violently.


    Raiden then thrashes his body from side to side & thrusts forward releasing Lee from the bones sending him across the field. As Lee flies across mid air Raiden swings his right arm across releasing multiple bones to protude from his fingertips & shoot straight toward Lee.

    (Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.


    Raiden: I guess that was nothing but a flashy show you put on for me..
    Lee's eyes widen, as he sees his opponent run at him..."You haven't seen anything yet, i won't let someone who insults my sensei get away with it, no matter who you are...you will have to pay!!!"...Lee screamed those words and watched as the air around Lee is made much denser and blowing upwards vertically into the air faster, the veins started growing visible on Lee's forehead, as his opponent jumped into the air with a bone from his forearm in his hand, just mere moments from the sword touching Lee's body, Lee opened the third gate, making his skin color turn dark red, and his eyes widen with the pupil being covered, the black circles around Lee's eyes are made more intense, Lee vanishes out of the strike in a flash, leaving nothing behind but air, all he did is that he run to the side of the Kaguya, but Lee's sheer speed made him invisible once he moved out of the way of his opponent's sword, rage built up in Lee's mind thinking of what his opponent has said about his sensei, it stirred Lee up from the inside, however that didn't cloud his mind from thinking straight..."Even if my speed outmatches his, i can't land a straight blow because of all those bones, i have to improvise".


    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: N/A
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body. The user opens the gates in sequence, up to the desired gate to achieve its effects. Opening the gates is a fast process and can be done in mere moments up to the desired gate. EIG Masters can do so easily and in a passive way (not spending a move). When one opens up to a given EIG, that opening lasts 4 turns. Opening additional gates upon the last turn of the active opening adds 2 turns. However, there is an exception. Opening the last and 8th gate can only be done for 2 turns, even if the user opens it immediately.
    (Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening: The user activates The Gate of Opening or First Gate, which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. This gate adds +5 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 1.5x faster. User suffers -5 damage.
    (Kyūmon) - The Gate of Healing: The user activates the Gate of Healing or 2nd Gate (also named Rest Gate) which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body. This gate adds +10 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2x faster. User suffers -10 damage.
    (Seimon) - The Gate of Life: The user activates the Gate of Life or 3rd Gate which is located in the Spinal cord. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. Allows the user to use Hidden Lotus. This gate adds +15 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3x faster. User suffers -15 damage.
    (Shōmon) - The Gate of Pain: The user activates the Gate of Pain or 4th Gate (also named Wound Gate) which is located in the Spinal cord, lower than the Seimon. Increases the user's strength and speed. May cause muscle tissue to begin to tear on use. This gate adds +20 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 4x faster. User suffers -15 damage.
    (Tomon) - The Gate of Limit: The user activates the Gate of Limit or 5th gate, which is located in the abdomen. Increases the user's speed and power. This gate adds +30 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 5x faster. User suffers -15 damage.
    (Keimon) - Gate of View: The user activates the Gate of View or 6th Gate, located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. This gate adds +40 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 6x faster. User suffers -25 damage.
    (Kyōmon) - The Gate of Wonder: The user activates the Gate of Wonder or 7th Gate which is located below the stomach. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibers are ripped to shreds after exiting this gate, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger without great strain on the user's chakra. This gate adds +60 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 7x faster. User suffers -40 damage.
    (Shimon) - The Gate of Death: The user activates the Gate of Death or 8th Gate, located at the heart, enabling the user to achieve what is described as The Eight Gates Released Formation" (Hachimon Tonkō no Jin). Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate. However, once the user opens this gate, he needs to defeat the user as when the gate timing runs out, the user dies. This gate adds +120 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 14x faster.
    Note: The EIG users can only open the gates once per fight, meaning that if he allows the EIG opening to time out, he cannot open the EIGs again during the match. EIG Masters can open EIGs twice per battle if the first use is only up to 6th gate.
    Note: Up to 3rd Gate, the damage is neglitable for both EIG Users and EIG Masters, feeling only pain and lack of stamina. However, for openings above that, EIG Masters don't suffer damage from opening up to 6th Gate but EIG users will feel severe pain and damage after the EIG opening times out, being left unable to move correctly for 2 turns and unable to mold chakra above B-rank in the next turn. EIG Masters will feel the same effects for opening 7th Gate.
    Note: Opening the 8th Gate kills the user at the end of the 2 turns it reamins opened.


    With Lee out of the way of the attack, now all that is left is to hit his opponent, but he can't do so in a straight way or what happened before will happen again, Lee now has to think of a way to incapacitate his opponent, so he can land a direct clean blow to somewhere which bones don't generate from, and he has just the way to do that thanks to the strength granted by the Eight Internal Gates, as Lee vanishes and appears to his opponent's blind spot to his opponent's left "but a little to his back" Lee sends a blazing fast downwards palm thrust into the ground below, with the massive strength, Lee crushes the ground once his opponent sets foot on it, leaving a crater that reaches out short range around Lee, thanks to the dense air around Lee he doesn't feel the effect, on another hand his opponent completely loses his balance, falling onto the ground head first..."Now's my chance to hit, he wouldn't see it coming"...these thoughts have wandered Lee's head, the mere second his opponent lost his balance, Lee acted out, by lifting his body upwards using the strength of his legs, more strength is used from his left leg due to his right leg's injury, Lee jumps towards his opponent, while bending his left knee, knee first smashing into his opponent's left shoulder, sending him flying to his opponent's right at furious speed, causing external damage to his opponent's left shoulder, and breaking his bones in the process.


    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15 (+15)
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.



    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15 (+15)
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

     
         

  10. #10
    ♪ Otogakure Method's Avatar
    Status
    Method is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    On the borders of Insanity
    Posts
    5,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's my Nintendo, my Ninja
    way
     

    Re: [Kaguya Test] Method

    Raiden: "Nobody can move at this speed..."

    Caught off guard striking nothing but the air, Raiden momentarily stalls as he feels a slight chill run down his back, he had forgotten this feeling long ago something he knew was an unwanted emotion, fear. Having no trace of his opponent from his front, Raiden prepares to strike behind him believing his opponent to attempt a surprise attack, just as he places himself on the ground it begins letting off a tremor which leads it to viciously rip apart rapidly spreading from behind Raiden, as Raiden sways about attempting to regain his balance he quickly grips his sword with both hands holding in a reverse grip, he continues to stab it into the cracks of the ground while kneeling down holding him balanced.
    Raiden already prepared for an attack from behind also following the radius of the crater, looks over his shoulder while releasing his grip of the sword & spinning around, he sees Lee rapidly close in from mid air & himself pushes off against the ground rising from his crouched position. As both opponent's rapidly close in on each other Raiden lifts his right arm up having his elbow extended forward & his left hand firmly pressed against his arm adding support as it strikes against Lee's knee.

    (Konoha Kaiganshō) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.


    As both strike against each other Raiden wastes no time in manipulating his forearm bones to grow from each arm, his left hand pressed against his right arm hides the bone as it rips through his skin & travels under his arm & stabbing just under Lee's knee, hidden due to the position of Lee's knee & covered over by Raiden's right arm. Raiden then draws his right arm back causing his left hand to grip Lee's knee having the forearm bone stab deeper into Lee's leg, he then thrusts his right arm forward aiming the bone to stab into Lee's right shoulder, attempting to prevent any counter from Lee's right arm.

    (Yanagi no Mai) - Dance of the Willows
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.


    Having placed a hold on Lee with both arms, Raiden quickly raises both legs pressing his knees against his stomach & continues to thrust both feet into Lee's stomach separating the two by afew meters as Lee is launched into the air.

    Raiden: "I don't see that innocence in his eyes anymore.... Seems things are getting abit too serious..
     
         

  11. #11
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Kaguya Test] Method

    -Test Passed-


    I've seen enough, you have sufficient knowledge in wielding Kaguya techniques as well as Taijutsu, although that last move was a bit iffy time-wise, your skills are enough to grant you a pass, congratulations.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •