Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Edo Madara questin1's Avatar
    Status
    questin1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,547
    Watching Fanboys fight it out.
     

    Tsunade does have Sage mode

    All the Sage modes we have seen, seems to change their faces

    J-man



    Naruto


    Kabuto


    Hashirama



    They all have a facial change.

    I think that Creation Rebirth is a Sage mode of its own because of its facial changes

     
         

  2. #2
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,755
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    Nay, Tsunade's technique uses her own immense chakra not Natural chakra. o-o. If she had SM.. she would make Naruto's look like a Fodder one.....
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Singjat's Avatar
    Status
    Singjat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    127
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Hi fellas..
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    He he... You are wrong!
     
         

  4. #4
    Member whiteshark47's Avatar
    Status
    whiteshark47 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    244
    Location
    At the Hunter Exam
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    nah it's not sage mode but i agree i kinda looks like it
     
         

  5. #5
    angel dream dark dreams's Avatar
    Status
    dark dreams is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,898
    Location
    always in dreams
    what were those dreams I used
    to envision in past.you
    replaced all of them
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    Its her own technique not sage mode
     
         

  6. #6
    B l a c k L o r d amarusboobs's Avatar
    Status
    amarusboobs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,890
    Location
    Camp Flog Gnaw
    zZzZz
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    So what? The 4th kazekage gets facial marking when he uses gold dust, but it isn't sage mode.



    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Nay, Tsunade's technique uses her own immense chakra not Natural chakra.
    And this.
     
         

  7. #7
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,853
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    At what point did she use the word 'senpou'(Sage Art)?....None

    There's a possibility that she trained for it but no evidence confirms her using it;what that picture depicts is not Sage Mode.

     
         

  8. #8
    Member
    Status
    gullagullagulla is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    329
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    Except... it's not?
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    AllomnisymbolsparttwoT is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,248
    Location
    everyewhere and anywhere
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    nah, going against madara would be perfect time to use it
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,534
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    Quote Originally Posted by amarusboobs View Post
    So what? The 4th kazekage gets facial marking when he uses gold dust, but it isn't sage mode.



    That was his edo tensei form eyes......

    And this.
    Dude,c'mon.....
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    ballerjordan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,472
    Location
    Rippin' kids like no tomorrow
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    Creation Rebirth is medical ninjutsu, not sage mode

    She isn't utilizing natural energy, she uses the chakra that she stores in her forehead
     
         

  12. #12
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,891
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Horus needs a break!
     



    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    Its her own chakra.
    Besides she never said "senpou", only "Ninpou".
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member AppleJuice's Avatar
    Status
    AppleJuice is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,121
    Apple Juice!!!!!!
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    I don't believe it's Sage Mode, however I do believe she might have trained for it, or has it up her sleeve.
     
         

  14. #14
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,367
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    No when Pa told them of Jiraiya death Kakashi said Jiraiya was the one Sage in the village, the only one To be a Sage. Thus Tsunade is not a Sage right their.
     
         

  15. #15
    %%%The Dark Wizard%%% Avinash012's Avatar
    Status
    Avinash012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,007
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    She dnt have a sage mode..................
     
         

  16. #16
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,047
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    I think the Byakugou is an incomplete Sage mode.

    The markings on her body are silimar to her slug's.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    I think the Byakugou is an incomplete Sage mode.

    The markings on her body are silimar to her slug's.
    In what way?
    It doesn't use Natural chakra, It doesn't increase stats like Nin/Tai/Gen/Speed and so on (People only assume it does).
     
         

  18. #18
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,047
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    In what way?
    It doesn't use Natural chakra, It doesn't increase stats like Nin/Tai/Gen/Speed and so on (People only assume it does).

    And you assume it doesn't. She was able to crack Madara's Susanoo ribcages, she was able to knock down a Complete Susanoo, she was able to blitz Madara's clones multiple times.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post

    And you assume it doesn't. She was able to crack Madara's Susanoo ribcages, she was able to knock down a Complete Susanoo, she was able to blitz Madara's clones multiple times.
    Still doesn't point to Byakugou increasing her strength. If thats the Limit to her strength after being enhanced by "Byakugou" or "an incomplete" Sm i would be extremely disappointed. As i expected her punchs back up by natural chakra to be far more powerful.

    All Madara said after Byakugou was Active was that her punch was stronger than A, He didn't note that her punchs got stronger, He didn't note that she had become faster or anything.
    All we know of byakugou is that it grants the user instant healing without the need of seals, Never been hinted nor stated to increase the users base stats like Sm.
     
         

  20. #20
    The Legend of NB Inanimated's Avatar
    Status
    Inanimated is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,339
    Location
    The legend returns
    I have ascended!
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post

    And you assume it doesn't. She was able to crack Madara's Susanoo ribcages, she was able to knock down a Complete Susanoo, she was able to blitz Madara's clones multiple times.
    Byakugou is simply there to replenish her chakra reserves and to heal her. She was able to crack the ribcage because she was returned to 100% chakra. So we can infer that when the initial fighting started her chakra was below 100%, as she needed it to teleport to the field in the first place. If this was any form of SM, it's weak, and not even worth mentioning in the face of Naruto or Kabuto.
     
         

  21. #21
    Shining Phoenix Ghost In The Shadows's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost In The Shadows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10,197
    Location
    Texas
    Currently reading Akame Ga
    Kiru
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    Tsunade does'nt have Sage Mode because if she did then she would have used against Madara and Pain when she fought them.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,271
    Location
    Cleveland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    While she may I think it would be completely separate from her healing ability.
     
         

  23. #23
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,367
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    As pointed out by Shine Tsunade tech has one huge drawback, it shortens Her life as explain the arc to get Tsunade for Hokage. Now She used it against Orochimaru and in the Pain arc and that put Her in a comma, and the last time we saw Her She was going to Heal the Kages,at this rate She may per manly lose the ability to make Herself Young and end up looking Her age or older if She survive heeling the Kages. Tsunade dose not have Sage Mode just a very advance form of chakra storage that Helps Her heal fast not only Herself but others too. But as Shine pointed out at a cost to Her.
     
         

  24. #24
    Artistic Shinobi Nakamazi Itchigo's Avatar
    Status
    Nakamazi Itchigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,784
    Location
    South Africa
    OK, listen up..!! Heroes are
    people who share their booze
    with other people!!! 'I' WANNA
    DRINK MY BOOZE!!! - Roronoa
    Zoro
     



    Re: Tsunade does have Sage mode

    Nope, that just a way of storing up her chakra, SM is when you use external chakra (chakra from nature) not your own
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •