When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life

Izuna Uchiha... My first role playing Bio

Basic Information
    Name: Izuna Uchiha
    Nickname:
    Clan: Uchiha

Looks: Izuna was a fair-skinned man with spiky, black hair that had a blue tint to it and was tied in a ponytail. His bangs parted down the centre of his face to frame both sides of it, He wore the standard Uchiha outfit which consisted of a high-collared, blue shirt with the Uchiha crest on his upper back and blue pants which were wrapped up in bandages at the ends. On his waist, he had a bandage belt that held a sack which presumably held ninja tools. As a child, his ponytail was absent, and his hair was spiky in the back, and he wore the standard high-collared robes worn by other Uchiha of the Era of the Warring States with the Uchiha crest on the back, with an armoured chest plate. He sported his hairstyle from his childhood again later in his life as an adult.

Personality: Izuna Uchiha was a harmonic and devoted person. He also appeared to be very competitive with his brother, Madara, in terms of skill as they would often spar with one another in an attempt to hone these skills. Izuna looked up to Madara greatly and was even in disbelief when as children, Madara admitted to being weaker than Hashirama. Likewise, Izuna was elated when Madara awakened his Sharingan shortly after. As he grew older, Izuna's love for his clan grew and he fought fiercely to protect it. He soon came to share his clan's opinion regarding the Senju clan, even asking Madara, while severely wounded, not to fall for Hashirama's "false" truce proposals.

Village Info
    Village of Birth: /
    Village of Alliance: Konoha

Rank//Chakra Info
    Ninja Rank: Sannin
    Specialty: Fire Release - needs training
    Elements:
    Fire Release- Needs training
    Your ninjutsu:

Sharingan (Unawakened)

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use. Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background (Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Background Info
    History: As a child growing up during the war-torn era, Izuna once accompanied his father on a mission to kill Hashirama Senju whom Madara — albeit unknowingly — had been meeting. Once there, Izuna and his father were confronted by Butsuma and Tobirama Senju, the latter of whom he acknowledged by name.
    As Izuna clashed with Tobirama, unbeknownst to him, Butsuma had launched an attack at him, hoping to strike him down and gain an advantage at defeating the evenly-matched Tajima. This attack, however, was deflected by his brother Madara who had intervened between the two sides along with Hashirama. Izuna later showed shock when Madara noted that Hashirama was stronger than he was, but was later elated to see that his brother had awakened his Sharingan.
    Years later as the battles between the two clans raged on, Izuna awakened his own Sharingan and became one of the first two Uchiha to awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan.

Other:
    Picture[s]:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles
    Won: N/A
    Lost: N/A

Some criticism would be nice since this is my first bio that I am making.
    So for an Uchiha does the Sharrigan have to be put in the Bio

~Approved~ edited stuff. Btw you do not have the MS and the Sharingan has to be awakened. Have fun RPing ^^

Last edited by Caliburn; 06-08-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    In an alternate dimension, where they don't serve Mcdonalds or Burger king!!!!
    Right now I'm fighting the
    kraken and a cyclops with a
    trident.

Re: Izuna Uchiha... My first role playing Bio

Nice bio

Status
    Jan 2013
    side of life

Quote Originally Posted by SharinganUser1 View Post
    Nice bio
    Thank you

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Nice Bio. Sharingan can be placed in the Bio, but you have not recieve any training.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

I am not fully aware of the rules of creating certain types of bios, but I'm pretty sure you can only unlock the Sharingan through training or by winning specific contests.

Status
    May 2013
    #inspired

Hello newcomer

There are some things in your bio that need editing. On your history don't put in about how he died. Especially as an Uchiha don't include the part about him losing his eyes. Otherwise you will have a dead & blind Uchiha. For most that is an easy to win battle. xD

You can put in specialty that you have a sharingan but you have to mention that it is unawakened. Meaning you haven't triggered the mechanism to use the sharingan and its abilities that come with training.

Any pictures you find on the internet about Izuna would help make this bio a bit more complete.

Once this gets approved, I welcome you to the RP. I hope you find a nice village you like and grow as a contributing member of NB. Work hard and maybe in time you will go toe to toe with the best. Have fun.

Status
    Jan 2013
    side of life

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    Nice Bio. Sharingan can be placed in the Bio, but you have not recieve any training.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    I am not fully aware of the rules of creating certain types of bios, but I'm pretty sure you can only unlock the Sharingan through training or by winning specific contests.
    Thank you for your help and assistance. However for the Sharingan I just have to put it as unawakened.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviation View Post
    Hello newcomer

There are some things in your bio that need editing. On your history don't put in about how he died. Especially as an Uchiha don't include the part about him losing his eyes. Otherwise you will have a dead & blind Uchiha. For most that is an easy to win battle. xD

You can put in specialty that you have a sharingan but you have to mention that it is unawakened. Meaning you haven't triggered the mechanism to use the sharingan and its abilities that come with training.

Any pictures you find on the internet about Izuna would help make this bio a bit more complete.

Once this gets approved, I welcome you to the RP. I hope you find a nice village you like and grow as a contributing member of NB. Work hard and maybe in time you will go toe to toe with the best. Have fun.
    Thank you. I will remove that part. Thank you for helping me figure out how to put the Sharingan in my bio.

Last edited by sagemode jinchuuriki; 05-31-2013 at 04:52 AM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    "D" will definitely
    bring forth another storm!

Nice bio :D

Status
    Jan 2013
    side of life

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto D Luffy View Post
    Nice bio :D
    Thank you

Status
    Apr 2013
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ

Good job man. Try finding more pictures for your update.

Status
    Jan 2013
    side of life

Quote Originally Posted by Japan View Post
    Good job man. Try finding more pictures for your update.
    Thank you. I most certainly will. Do you happen to know how long it takes on average for a bio to be approved

Status
    May 2013
    #inspired

Quote Originally Posted by sagemode jinchuuriki View Post
    Thank you. I most certainly will. Do you happen to know how long it takes on average for a bio to be approved
    Long story short: It will get approved when it gets approved.

Short story long: As far as I know, Calburn is the moderator who does the bulk of the bio approvals. Back then the section had more help and approval was within minutes/hours. As time progressed it all fell on Caliburn to do the approvals. Credit to the guy but he holds the record for approving the most bios in a limited amount of time (I think). Other moderators will come and help when they can so don't think he is solo. Then more time progressed and he was selected as an Admin (was Global Mod before). His time dwindled as he gained more responsibilities and new members have entered the RP which means more bios to approve. Now he has some exams to take for his history degree which he should definitely focus on more than NB. I'd hate for him to have to take the classes/exams again.

The guy is a beast because of the amount of work he does. He's been doing it for quite a while and I hope you can understand that. He has a real life, which takes precedence. We all just have to wait patiently and calmly until his return. One thing that would help is if people stopped submitting two bios at a time and waiting the month like the rules state. But from the state of things, the whole section is backed up and requires attention. So when Caliburnicus is ready he will start approving a few but that all depends on several things.

- His freetime
    - The length of the biography
    - the legitimacy of the additions and training gained in the bios
    - if the bio follows the rules
    - other pending bios if any

Status
    Jan 2013
    side of life

Quote Originally Posted by Deviation View Post

Long story short: It will get approved when it gets approved.

Short story long: As far as I know, Calburn is the moderator who does the bulk of the bio approvals. Back then the section had more help and approval was within minutes/hours. As time progressed it all fell on Caliburn to do the approvals. Credit to the guy but he holds the record for approving the most bios in a limited amount of time (I think). Other moderators will come and help when they can so don't think he is solo. Then more time progressed and he was selected as an Admin (was Global Mod before). His time dwindled as he gained more responsibilities and new members have entered the RP which means more bios to approve. Now he has some exams to take for his history degree which he should definitely focus on more than NB. I'd hate for him to have to take the classes/exams again.

The guy is a beast because of the amount of work he does. He's been doing it for quite a while and I hope you can understand that. He has a real life, which takes precedence. We all just have to wait patiently and calmly until his return. One thing that would help is if people stopped submitting two bios at a time and waiting the month like the rules state. But from the state of things, the whole section is backed up and requires attention. So when Caliburnicus is ready he will start approving a few but that all depends on several things.

- His freetime
    - The length of the biography
    - the legitimacy of the additions and training gained in the bios
    - if the bio follows the rules
    - other pending bios if any
    Ah thank you... Man he seems to do a lot around here. Anyway I am willing to wait the month after all everyone has a life outside of the base so when he wants to he can approve my bio. I just wanted to know the time frame so I could make sure that I wasn't getting ignored or rushing anything. Now that I know that it takes about a month I won't really care if I have to wait a shorter or a longer time frame.

Status
    Mar 2013
    #SQUAD

Nice bio but a bit plain, a bit more pictures and different organization would be cool

Status
    Jan 2013
    side of life

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur View Post
    Nice bio but a bit plain, a bit more pictures and different organization would be cool
    Thank you and I guess