View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll

9 7.96%

4 3.54%

15 13.27%

28 24.78%

57 50.44%
Page 12 of 25 « First ... 2891011121314151622 ... Last»
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Hey bro i have a theory about izanagi i wanna run by you ... and rukia too
    go up a few posts and let me know what you think about it lol
    I was reading through the posts to catch up for yesterday/today and right before i got to your post, i actually thought about the same thing

I just want to get some half-theories out here:

* Danzo turning off his Izanagi tech. for a sec. probobly has to do with the fact that he said release right before he tried to cut of Sasuke`s head.
    Maybe he thought that he had won and canceled the tech, but then Sasuke broke free, and Danzo had to activate it again.

* To be able to use Izanagi, one have to saccrefise an eye each time to use it.
    So i have two theories why its forbidden.

1: As Bigben said, it causes the Uchiha to lose the sharingaan(read his post) or
    2: Because to use the tech. perfectly one have to have more than 2 eyes, like Danzo, meaning that every member of the clan went plucking eachothers eyes, causing the clan to face extingstion.
    But if thats correct and Madara used it ones when he didn`t see any choice, why does Danzo throws away his eyes so carelessly?:confused:

Sasuke isn`t that powerfull?

Last edited by Michael92; 01-16-2010 at 07:41 AM.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I got a really interesting question for all the Naruto fans, is Naruto really stronger than Jiraiya? i mean i know Naruto as a sage surpasses Jiraiya but i think of it a bit differently.

When Jiraiya fought Pain he never knew of his abilities and after fighting the first time at one time he had to fought all the six pains together although he was in Sennin Mode he was no match for all the six pains together even then he took out two or three of them. Also the fact that to go in Sage Mode he had to buy some time against those huge dogs.

As for Naruto well he came to fight Pain all prepared with the two toad, the summoning frogs and he came in Sage Mode when he arrived. Plus the fact that God Realm Pain couldn't get involved in the fight right away bcoz he used a huge technique to destroy Konoha he couldn't do anything for a while was a huge bonus for Naruto. He i guess killed the the rest of the five or at least four of the Pains before the God Realm Pain got involved in the battle. He had to use the chakra of the Nine tails to get out of Pain's powerful technique although that the chakra of Nine Tails is his powers so theres is point in complaining. After all those things he was able to kill the last Pain. Then the only Pain left was Nagato which i think that Naruto eventually would have been able to kill Nagato the fact that he was able to resist Nagato's some powers(i don't remember) so close to him.

I'm a HUGE fan of both Naruto and Jiraiya the only reason i am pointing at this fact is that Jiraiya as a ninja was and still is far superior than Naruto. while Naruto as a ninja except for Rasengan and Fuuton Rasengan don't have many techniques. In a fight against the likes of Danzou, Madara, and Sasuke he has no choice but to go to Sage mode which will not be good for him at the end. Thus i can say surely that Naruto will commence his training very soon (although i dont know what type of training) and at the end he will make Jiraiya very proud.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

One more thing. Madara said: "I was wondering how a none Uchiha could controll that many sharingaans, no wonder since he has the first`s DNA" or something.

It just struck me If the first could controll sharingaans with his mokton, does that reveal how he managed to not get caught in a genjutsu?

Does this mean that if Naruto learns Mokton, he can avoid getting traped in Sasuke`s Tsjukinomi?:D

One last thing. Someone or actually a lot of people complaines about Sasuke learning all of this new Sharingaan techniques. Well Kishi is probobly letting Sasuke get all the good stuff first, and later on. Naruto will learn a lot of cool techniques after eachother and peoples will start complaining that he has becomed too powerful

Last edited by Michael92; 01-16-2010 at 07:44 AM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    I got a really interesting question for all the Naruto fans, is Naruto really stronger than Jiraiya
    I'm a HUGE fan of both Naruto and Jiraiya the only reason i am pointing at this fact is that Jiraiya as a ninja was and still is far superior than Naruto. while Naruto as a ninja except for Rasengan and Fuuton Rasengan don't have many techniques. In a fight against the likes of Danzou, Madara, and Sasuke he has no choice but to go to Sage mode which will not be good for him at the end. Thus i can say surely that Naruto will commence his training very soon (although i dont know what type of training) and at the end he will make Jiraiya very proud.
    Naruto WiLL be CollectIng Soul's hahaha
    He is the main char bro of corse he will be the shit hahaha

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    One more thing. Madara said: "I was wondering how a none Uchiha could controll that many sharingaans, no wonder since he has the first`s DNA" or something.

It just struck me If the first could controll sharingaans with his mokton, does that reveal how he managed to not get caught in a genjutsu?

Does this mean that if Naruto learns Mokton, he can avoid getting traped in Sasuke`s Tsjukinomi?:D

One last thing. Someone or actually a lot of people complaines about Sasukes learning all of this techs. Well Kishi is probobly letting Sasuke get all the good stuff first, and later now. Naruto will learn a lot of could techs after eachother and peoples will start complaining that he has becomed too powerfull
    Yea it'll be like a rocky movie Sas will be OP'd maybe even beat naruto in a little fight Naruto goes and trains his ass off and makes 206 clones (200 for training and 6 to play eye of the tiger LOL)
    But you are 100% correct man and i know this i'm just saying it would be nice to see some new moves haha keep the rasengan as a finisher but give him some new attacks like Sora's wind shit ... or asuma's thing but over his body like sas lol haha i dunno i'm just saying it'd be nice to see him bust out new things instead of cry and mourn

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He survived for so long because of pein lol thats why he was pissed when he used that life jutsu on konoha hahaha but yeah pein kept Madara alive and well all this time by "killing him"
    and using the technique to ressurect him or so i'd choose to believe (makes sense to me bro)

For the same reason the 4th sealed the fox in Naruto lol don't forget bro the frist could control bijuu like pets and this is what prolly fockt madara's day up the konoha Kage's i'm sure know all about the history of one another and it stands to reason the 4th sealed the Fox into Naruto after getting a "lucky shot" on Madara forcing him to retreat. ( We do know the 4th fought Madara and the Fox at the same time so Naruto's dad has some Teaching to give his boy)

I WOULD LOVE ! ! ! kishi to go spend some time and show these fights and not just eye rape us with sasuke all the time !!!!! so to speculation of what might have happend..

SO my guess is like this the frist and madara square off they go back and forth and then start busting out powerhouse moves madara with EMS and the frist with his landscape of doom he prolly figured Madara out that he deflects all attacks but needs to be soild to land a attack then Madara summoned the Fox (Only known shinobi who was powerful enough to do it) and thought to use it on the frist but he fliped the fox on Madara well he was going to bust out a end all attack and in this suprise he landed a near fatal hit on him ... thus leading to the rest the frist walked up saw he was "dead" or so he thought madara knowing his end is near decided he'd use izanagi and give up his sharingan to get even with konoha and the frist in the future,,,,

From that day onwards he has always worked in the shadow's mindrapeing sasuke and the rest of akasuki using there power to gather the tailed beasts and become the 10 tailed jinchuriki and use sasuke's eyes to get his powers back "and become complete" as he said in the kage summit lol
    ALL speculation mind you but i see the battle going something along these lines
    Its been more than 100 years since the fight between the First and Madara. And Pain is not that old, he is i guess 30 or 40. So keeping Madara alive all this time is not possible. The reason Madara was upset that Pain used the life jutsu on Konoha is that Madara thought that he can use Pain's jutsu in the future if he needed it.So your reason for Madara's survival can't just be possible. i want your views on this

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

Actually if you think about if Sasuke doesn`t have that many techniques:

Naruto - Sasuke

Naruto summoning - Sasuke summoning
    Naruto Rasengan - Sasuke Chidori
    Naruto Kage Bunshin no jutsu - Sasuke Katon Great/big fire ball tech.
    Naruto Rasen shuriken - Sasuke Sosano`o
    Naruto sexy tech. - Sasuke Katon fire bird tech.
    Naruto Tsjuu Kage bunshi no jutsu - Sasuke Amaratsu
    Naruto Water bullet frog tech(filler) - Sasuke Tsjukinomi
    Naruto Sage mode - Sasuke ? Katon tech.
    Naruto 9 tail + + - Sasuke Oro`s seal - lost
    Naruto Harem no jutsu - Sasuke chidori body tech.
    Naruto ? Frog water/fire attack(filler) - Sharingaan

Even though i may be over doing it with some uncountable techniques
    Something i`m missing?

Sasuke has perhaps 1, max 2 more techniques, Naruto the same. So all in all, they`re pretty eqal on the among of techniques, only that the power in each techniques differ

Last edited by Michael92; 01-16-2010 at 08:14 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One last thing. Someone or actually a lot of people complaines about Sasuke learning all of this new Sharingaan techniques. Well Kishi is probobly letting Sasuke get all the good stuff first, and later on. Naruto will learn a lot of cool techniques after eachother and peoples will start complaining that he has becomed too powerful
    But to use Mokton u need earth and water elements and at the moment Naruto doesn't have those

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto - Sasuke

Something i`m missing?

Sasuke has perhaps 1, max 2 more techniques, Naruto the same. So all in all, they`re pretty eqal on the among of techniques, only that the power in each techniques differ
    u forgot that Naruto has the "Sennon Goroshi"(one thousand years of pain) technique:D

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nah man what really pisses me off about the whole series is the amount of Techs and sudden gifts thats sasuke gets and Naruto who is the star of the show works his ass off and only has a rasengan finisher lol he needs a secondary element or the F!@ken FTG! it's so gay to see it he has 2 jutsu and then has to pop the big guns where as sasuke has a ton even without his MS fire style and lighting it's retarded but i'm sure everyone is pissed off about it
    man sasuke is not worth fighting naruto..........you see the man who really works hard for powers cannot be beaten by an insect gifted with powers...............naruto is far powerful than sasuke.............no need of any powers for naruto to face sasuke............thats why kishi is giving some powers to sasuke atleast to equal naruto...........even if sasuke gets 10 more power to his eyes...........that wont be equal to one sage naruto controlling the kyuubi.........so right now i want naruto to concentrate on controlling the kyuubi..........in other words i hope kb will teach him

Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 01-16-2010 at 10:05 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Its been more than 100 years since the fight between the First and Madara. And Pain is not that old, he is i guess 30 or 40. So keeping Madara alive all this time is not possible. The reason Madara was upset that Pain used the life jutsu on Konoha is that Madara thought that he can use Pain's jutsu in the future if he needed it.So your reason for Madara's survival can't just be possible. i want your views on this
    you are right ............according to the story the 3rd war ended before 15 years of present naruto ..............at that time j man taught nagato in the rain village.......so pain must be 15 or around 20 years elder than present naruto that is around 30 to 35..............so it is not possible for pain to resurrect madara..............

Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 01-16-2010 at 09:58 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto - Sasuke

Something i`m missing?

nope an extra thing is sasuke can visualize the attacks before they come but naruto cant and sexy jusu and harem jutsu are for fun not for battle dude..........are u crazy .......when sasuke uses body chidori imagine naruto using harem jutsu and u missed chidori blade.........ur technique equalization are totally funny.........i say clearly that sasuke has more powers but is not equal to one naruto...............

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    man sasuke is not worth fighting naruto..........you see the man who really works hard for powers cannot be beaten by an insect gifted with powers...............naruto is far powerful than sasuke.............no need of any powers for naruto to face sasuke............thats why kishi is giving some powers o sasuke atleast to equal naruto...........even if sasuke ets 10 more power to his eyes...........that wont be equal to one sage naruto controlling the kyuubi.........so right now i want naruto to concentrate on controlling the kyuubi..........in other words i hope kb will teach him
    Woop i agree with this guy :D

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Woop i agree with this guy :D
    thank u man

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

One more thing about Kakashi. Isn`t he suppose to have a sharingaan that`s always on? I mean, in some scenes in Naruto you can see his sharingaan eye as a normal eye. What`s the point in covering your eye if you simplely can turn it of Kakashi?

If its a bug/or misstake as i pressume, then it looks like the anime-tors does that misstake quite often

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One more thing about Kakashi. Isn`t he suppose to have a sharingaan that`s always on? I mean, in some scenes in Naruto you can see his sharingaan eye as a normal eye. What`s the point in covering your eye if you simplely can turn it of Kakashi?

If its a bug/or misstake as i pressume, then it looks like the anime-tors does that misstake quite often
    Actually when Obito's eyes were implanted into Kakashi's the Sharingan was activated and Kakashi always closing his left eye means he can't turn off the Sharingan although it is very confusing bcoz if he can use so many techniques with the Sharingan he must be able to deactivate as well
    But as far I see it from the manga he can not deactivate it so he always keeps his left eye covered.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

was Madara ever was a Mizukage? i remember after Itachi's death and when he revealed himself to Kisame he accidentally said "Mizukagesama". I'm asking this question bcoz a lot of people are saying at one time Madara was the Mizukage but i don't get it how he can become the Mizukage:confused:

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OK
    I have a logical assumption as to what is going on !
    according to mythology and such and from what i have seen i have a theory !
    Izanagi returns people to life after near death (or certian death situations) BUT ! the cost of using this technique is losing a sharingan eye(making it forbidden for uchiha's to maintain the power of the clan) ... After seeing this i can safely say this is how Madara is alive after the fight with the frist and also explains Why he only has one eye ! and why he is a former shell of himself as losing that one eye he no longer has EMS ... this also explains how he was able to recognize the jutsu when danzo was using it
    Really if you think about it this puts all the peices back together and everything fits nicely and i think this is the secret behind it so this means danzo ordered the hit on uchiha's just so he could stock up on eye's to get his psuedo-immortality given the coup de tett (sorry about spelling not french lol) as a cover up for his true plans and now wants naruto to assume absolute control over the entire ninja world LOL it makes sense scary but it does make sense
    Let me know if this helps anyone
    u just copied me and added a little more lol, then again it is good to see other people agree with my reason for it being a forbidden jutsu.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

because a lot of people say that naruto doesnt have as many justus and generally skills i ve found this website take a look its prety helpfull

this one is for naruto

Naruto Characters Stats: Naruto Uzumaki

and this one for sasuke

Naruto Characters Stats: Sasuke Uchiha

scroll down and u ll find all the jutsus(tai,nin and gen jutsu) they have :D :D :D :D hope this solves the problem

there are some missing like sasukes bird summoning thing but its probably because the website needs an update still the difference is small

Last edited by rsensuriken; 01-16-2010 at 01:59 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yea it'll be like a rocky movie Sas will be OP'd maybe even beat naruto in a little fight Naruto goes and trains his ass off and makes 206 clones (200 for training and 6 to play eye of the tiger LOL)
    But you are 100% correct man and i know this i'm just saying it would be nice to see some new moves haha keep the rasengan as a finisher but give him some new attacks like Sora's wind shit ... or asuma's thing but over his body like sas lol haha i dunno i'm just saying it'd be nice to see him bust out new things instead of cry and mourn
    That would be awsome i can picture 6 naruto playing eye of the tiger lol

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bring Hinata Back

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rsensuriken View Post
    because a lot of people say that naruto doesnt have as many justus and generally skills i ve found this website take a look its prety helpfull

this one is for naruto

Naruto Characters Stats: Naruto Uzumaki

and this one for sasuke

Naruto Characters Stats: Sasuke Uchiha

scroll down and u ll find all the jutsus(tai,nin and gen jutsu) they have :D :D :D :D hope this solves the problem

there are some missing like sasukes bird summoning thing but its probably because the website needs an update still the difference is small
    nice man the website is pretty good

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    OMFG another power up for Sasuke, totally ****ing lame, i hoped madara would jump in and finish Danzou
    This time his upgrade made sense: it came from a deep emotion, as the one Kakashi's friend had in the Kakashi Gaiden.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsu View Post
    it doesnt state specifically that izanagi isnt a mangekyo ability, but madara says that this ability is banned even amongst the uchiha, so its definitely a sharingan ability.

and i highly doubt itachi's gone for sure. even if we never see him again, he left naruto with a gift. and at the time he discovers what this gift really was, he will probably be having a flashback of itachi, and so yes we will end up seeing him regardless.

why so hate?

it doesn't even have to be a sharingan ability, for example, Anko knew a forbidden move taught to her by Orochimaru, she didn't need anything special for that did she? Naruto's rasenshuriken is forbidden when he can't throw it, but more than one person has achieved the rasengan so theoretically more could achieve the rasenshuriken (or other elemental move). Perhaps it's just a secret move that the Uchiha know and pass on that's nothing to do with the sharingan (although I do accept that judging by its name it most probably is a sharingan move...).

One other point confirming that it's not an MS move. As far as we know, Danzo doesn't have the MS.

As for Itachi, he may be in the odd flashback every now and then. But he's not coming back to life. He's my favourite anime character of all time, but if he were to be revived it would be a COLOSSAL plot hole and would take a sudden invention that nobody has heard of before which Kishi brings in which would make the whole thing crap.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    whatever the next manga chapter is, i hope sasuke dies.
    Or at least get mutilated, or turned in something masculine...like you know, a man or something.
    narutard!!!