View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll

9 7.96%

4 3.54%

15 13.27%

28 24.78%

57 50.44%
Page 22 of 25 « First ... 121819202122232425 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...

Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I said he used to be fave favourite before his life became revenge
    First off, if you had read more properly you would have realized here where I said "Sasuke was a favorite character of yours" notice the was which I used as in past tense. Lastly, you quote "before his life became revenge" Sasuke has since the start of the manga had this vendetta so do you mean to say he was "your favorite character before the massacre"? Which we have only seen bits and pieces of his past childhood in only his memories.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kagaekrish View Post
    when this is happening naruto already mastered rasensureken and jiraya knew about it .......... so its no were rasengan it is much bigger than anyone has ever seen might be an advanced jutsu than teleportion jutsu ................ say just like rasensureken first he will learn teleportion jutsu and then improve on it to become the unknown jutsu jiraya was talking about
    Jiraiya didn't knew about Naruto mastering the Rasenshuriken, as he wasn't there and no one except for Naruto's teammates knew about it. But i don mind if what u said turn out to be true. I just Naurto to become extremely strong and defeat Madara and in order to do that Naruto first has to learn his father's space time tech.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kagaekrish View Post
    when this is happening naruto already mastered rasensureken and jiraya knew about it .......... so its no were rasengan it is much bigger than anyone has ever seen might be an advanced jutsu than teleportion jutsu ................ say just like rasensureken first he will learn teleportion jutsu and then improve on it to become the unknown jutsu jiraya was talking about
    Jiraiya wanted Naruto to control the kyuubi from the very start...Jiraiya almost died when he tried to teach Naruto how to control the Kyuubi... I think Jiraiya intend to train Naruto so that he can control Kyuubi...so The jutsu jiraiya was talking about is simply the power of Kyuubi..

Last edited by baah; 01-19-2010 at 04:10 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post

First off, if you had read more properly you would have realized here where I said "Sasuke was a favorite character of yours" notice the was which I used as in past tense. Lastly, you quote "before his life became revenge" Sasuke has since the start of the manga had this vendetta so do you mean to say he was "your favorite character before the massacre"? Which we have only seen bits and pieces of his past childhood in only his memories.
    Actualy ill think you will find at the start of the manga sasuke was quite happy being part of team 7 but he said he couldnt die until he killed itachi, where as now hes got his revenge and now he wants revenge on the whole village! Hes changed too much for my liking and now naruto has got better!

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guys anyone here knows what clan Danzo belongs to...I mean whats his family name??

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post

I don't really know what big secret he wants to know about Naruto's mother,there's nothing more to be said about her..
    If something i would like a Minato gaiden,that would be interesting..
    It could mean Naruto have Suiton Affinity...Suiton and Fuuton complement each other so it could mean a Fuuton-suiton Rasenshuriken..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    Guys anyone here knows what clan Danzo belongs to...I mean whats his family name??
    Its never been metioned

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My prediction for 479:

The fight between Danzou and Sasuke will end. There will be some talking, maybe reveal a few secrets, and then Danzou runs away. Madara will reveal to Sasuke and Karin what Izanagi is. Once Sasuke knows what the technique is and how to beat it, Danzou won't be able to continue the fight any further.

I say it's also likely that Sakura and her new teammates will find Danzou and Sasuke and interrupt the fight. Sakura will attack Sasuke giving Danzou an opportunity to escape.

I say about 10 pages will be devoted to the Danzou/Sasuke fight. The remaining 6-8 pages will focus back on Naruto and what happened after he passed out. I suspect Naruto will be taken back to Konoha for rest. He will start talking with Shikamaru and Kakashi about Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto's future training. Maybe we find out if Tsunade is recovering, and if not who will officially become the sixth Hokage.

This is a lot of stuff for one issue, maybe gets spread out into two.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    My prediction for 479:

The fight between Danzou and Sasuke will end. There will be some talking, maybe reveal a few secrets, and then Danzou runs away. Madara will reveal to Sasuke and Karin what Izanagi is. Once Sasuke knows what the technique is and how to beat it, Danzou won't be able to continue the fight any further.

I say it's also likely that Sakura and her new teammates will find Danzou and Sasuke and interrupt the fight. Sakura will attack Sasuke giving Danzou an opportunity to escape.

I say about 10 pages will be devoted to the Danzou/Sasuke fight. The remaining 6-8 pages will focus back on Naruto and what happened after he passed out. I suspect Naruto will be taken back to Konoha for rest. He will start talking with Shikamaru and Kakashi about Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto's future training. Maybe we find out if Tsunade is recovering, and if not who will officially become the sixth Hokage.

This is a lot of stuff for one issue, maybe gets spread out into two.
    This sounds likely, is the new chapter out tomorrow or thursday?

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This sounds likely, is the new chapter out tomorrow or thursday?
    I've heard people say "wednesday night or thursday". So it should be here thursday morning. Of course after the problems over the holiday I don't think we can be certain about any schedules right now.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    i dont like Sasuke but i dont hate him, i know what u r saying but Sasuke tried to use that lightning tech(i don remember the name) to kill Naruto Sakura Sai and Yamato. He was stopped by Orochimaru. So how if he still had feelings for her he wouldn't have tried to kill them. Since they showed Sasuke after his training his Oro he didn't have any feelings for neither Sakura or Naruto, maybe that was bcoz he wanted to concentrate only on getting revenge. But before he left Konoha even i know that he had an soft corner for Sakura and Naruto as well. But now it is not the case. so i didn't make any false/insolent remarks as u based your comments on the first half of the manga. But clearly now seeing that he tried to kill his former teammates made me sure that he has completely been surrounded by the force of darkness.
    Okay first, off take a look below:

Naruto 309 | Read naruto chapter 309 manga online | Manga Share
    Take a close look at the two panels towards the bottom where Sasuke is supposedly preparing Kirin. Now, take a look at the other links below:

Naruto 390 | Read naruto chapter 390 manga online | Manga Share
    In order to initiate Kirin you must follow a few procedures first like number one is to launch several Katon: Gouryuuka no Jutsu into the sky to form the nessary thunder clouds. Secondly:

Naruto 391 | Read naruto chapter 391 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 391 | Read naruto chapter 391 manga online | Manga Share
    You activate Chidori and then use it to act as the guidance for the natural thunder.

If Sasuke indeed wanted to use Kirin he would have had to go through all of these steps in order to complete with its requirements. What he was going to use against his former han (team) didn't at all seem like Kirin but something else nor do I believe it would have been done to kill them but in my opinion rather to further stop them from coming after him and as a message that says "don't look for me any longer" as he cut all bonds thus ending any involvement from them. You can't say that he wanted to kill them then as fact when that wasn't ever confirmed. Especially how I just depicted a possible solution to that situation.

Here you quote "they showed Sasuke after his training his Oro he didn't have any feelings for neither Sakura or Naruto" but did you forget about this? Take a look below:

Naruto 414 | Read naruto chapter 414 manga online | Manga Share
    What we have here is Sasuke remembering his former han in his new han which obviously meant that he might have cut all bonds but the feelings still lingered no matter how small they might have been. The darkness began to develop in the Kage summit meeting as seen how his attitude takes a complete turn for the worst (not ant other time beforehand).

Yes you did indeed as seen from your quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    "Sasuke never cared for Sakura" and "Actually Sasuke never cared for any girl he himself said that he is gay to his team "Hawk""
    You say that you don't hate but rather dislike Sasuke's character but that seems to be false as the proof lies in your own quotes.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...

Actualy ill think you will find at the start of the manga sasuke was quite happy being part of team 7 but he said he couldnt die until he killed itachi, where as now hes got his revenge and now he wants revenge on the whole village! Hes changed too much for my liking and now naruto has got better!
    Chotto matte, when did Sasuke get his revenge? Do you mean the death of the most precious person to him? He thought he had but when Madara revealed that half truth it reopened his revenge. In other words, if he had known that the person he sought for revenge was indeed the opposite of what he thought, he would have never chose to do it in the first place but that is the path that Itachi himself forced Sasuke into. He might have stated that he wanted Konoha's destruction but where is the result of that statement. More like it could have been said due to Madara being around so he would think that Sasuke was on his side. Take a look below:

Naruto 453 | Read naruto chapter 453 manga online | Manga Share
    After Madara interrupts Taka telling Sasuke who the new Hokage was and where he was heading, Sasuke decided to reroute themselves towards the summit where Danzou proceded by saying "We of Taka will hereby proceed by taking the Hokage's head at the Kage summit". Not the other Kage's nor Konoha. Until he literally arrives at the village and begins to wreak havoc will I believe that what he said so long ago was actually a fact.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How come no Hyuga or Yamanaka noticed/sensed Danzo's suspicious body...???

Last edited by baah; 01-19-2010 at 06:20 PM.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    True... there are SO many things Kishi could have Naruto be doing but you have to no that once vs. Danzo is over, Naruto will do 1 of 2 things.

1. Naruto will run after Sasuke to fight him and he will meet and fight with him or more likely he will not find Sasuke and go back to the village to train or

2. he will be taken back to the village by Yamato and co. and he will train and learn an awesome new tech. This Sasuke thing is just leading up to Naruto's training I think.
    I doubt he will go back to the village to train now. He cannot learn too much more in the village except for another element. I think he'd train abroad now because lets face it, he's now possibly the strongest ninja in Konoha. Now that he's as strong as he is, he can't benefit from Kakashi. He needs to learn to control his beast, which I believe is the reason that Killer Bee survived. If Killer Bee had died then Naruto wouldn't learn how to tame the Kyuubi. BIG FORESHADOW. Naruto should also learn the Water element so he can counter Sasukes fire.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    I doubt he will go back to the village to train now. He cannot learn too much more in the village except for another element. I think he'd train abroad now because lets face it, he's now possibly the strongest ninja in Konoha. Now that he's as strong as he is, he can't benefit from Kakashi. He needs to learn to control his beast, which I believe is the reason that Killer Bee survived. If Killer Bee had died then Naruto wouldn't learn how to tame the Kyuubi. BIG FORESHADOW. Naruto should also learn the Water element so he can counter Sasukes fire.
    Kakashi is internationally renowned for the number of Jutsus and techniques he has mastered. He's also high in the rankings of ninja who could become Hokage, and not for no reason. Naruto has power, yes, but he still needs to learn control, strategy, style, and new techniques. Weaker ninja can still have valuable lessons for him.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man no spoilers or anything yet... I figured afer 3 weeks of no manga at least we could get early spoilers or something, yea I know we got an early release of the manga last week but I was hoping for early spoilers this week.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    you are right ............according to the story the 3rd war ended before 15 years of present naruto ..............at that time j man taught nagato in the rain village.......so pain must be 15 or around 20 years elder than present naruto that is around 30 to 35..............so it is not possible for pain to resurrect madara..............
    That is not what i said hahaha
    i said he used izanagi to resurrect him after the fight lol he merely used pain's tech When they met and he has been using that to exsist in fairly decent shape to present day haha
    altho it is all speculation but i just wanted to clear that up as pain did exsist in the 3rd ninja war as we saw with danzo and hanzo with yahiko and konan so it could be a very real possiblilty that they met towards the end of the war and formed akatsuki then and he used his tech to maintain Madara lol
    that is what i was getting at

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    How come no Hyuga or Yamanaka noticed/sensed Danzo's suspicious body...???
    Danzou did keep his arm sealed. No Hyuga or Yamanaka ninja have analyzed him closely like they would do to an enemy. The Byakugan needs to be activated to see those things.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    That is not what i said hahaha
    i said he used izanagi to resurrect him after the fight lol he merely used pain's tech When they met and he has been using that to exsist in fairly decent shape to present day haha
    altho it is all speculation but i just wanted to clear that up as pain did exsist in the 3rd ninja war as we saw with danzo and hanzo with yahiko and konan so it could be a very real possiblilty that they met towards the end of the war and formed akatsuki then and he used his tech to maintain Madara lol
    that is what i was getting at
    I don't think that Izanagi is a resurrection jutsu. All that we know about the Jutsu is that Danzou appears to die and reappear unscathed. We don't know that he is actually dieing. This could be a very advanced clone jutsu, or a very advanced genjutsu. Or, some combination of an advanced clone jutsu with an advanced genjutsu.

If Danzou has 10 sharingan, that's equivalent to 5 Uchiha warriors. If 5 Uchiha acted together to create a single genjutsu, it would be more powerful than if just 1 warrior did it. Think about the possibilities when you combine 5 warriors together performing a single jutsu (or performing several separate jutsus together into one large combination jutsu).

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    The plot is failing in one major thing in my opinion..Which is absurd..

- Freaking 3 years have past and Naruto still loves Sasuke so much as to go to all that trouble.. If one reads the manga again will note two things..

1. Through the entire series they were never that close in terms of true friendship (at least by Sasuke side) .. Specially after Sasuke saw Naruto save Sakura from Gaara transformed into Shukaku (Bijuu)..

2. By the shippuden time Sasuke got so deepened up in revenge that he feels nothing other then indifference for Naruto.. He wouldn't give 2 craps if Naruto died right now..

He will only fight Naruto if Naruto gets in the way of his revenge path.. Other then that reason he doesn't wants business with Naruto..
    Just like in the Kage meeting,Sasuke wanted nothing out of the Kages or business with them.. They just happened to be on the way and blocking his path..

On the other hand we have someone so persistent that he putted on his head that Sasuke is like a brother to him and that it has a chance that Sasuke actually gives a rat ass about him..
    He's just dillusional by this point and this where the plot fails in my opinion..

Naruto is fighting so hard for a lost cause and he's just dillusional..

Sasuke doesn't want to go back to the village.. So be it,he tried and the later rejected.. Here you have a noble guy who is capable of sacrificing himself for his older teammate and love him to death & then you have the other guy who doesn't care for his "lover"..This doesn't match at all.. Move on or kill yourself if you can't live with it.
    Sasuke actually wants to harm the village in some way.. If any Naruto should want him dead..

Jiraiya couldn't retrieve Orochimaru (and he stated that Orochimaru was his closest friend) and he moved on..
    Jiraiya was in a worst scenario.. His old companion actually turned himself into a total serial killer and his one of freakiest/greatest villains in Manga history IMO (for so twisted he was)..
    And Jiraiya just moved on with his life.. This show how much of a grown man he was instead of being a cry baby..

If you gonna cry all your life by Sasuke,just kill your self and end the suffer..

That's why Naruto character gets ridiculous in my opinion.. C'mon Kishi just make the kid grow the Fuck up..

In one side you putted an emo cry baby.. Naruto (yes,he's the one who looks emo with all his Sasuke's shit)

And..

On the other side you put a guy who got nuts due to revenge??

Yes because revenge does turn a people mind's around and turn a previous great person into someone incredibly bad.. I know for personal experience..
    Frist and Second points
    That is Naruto's brother as both of them had no family apart from team 7 So the bond you have for your family runs into the blood and bone of the person it is not decieveing to think how far one would go for a brother even if he is a douche haha and they did have a level of respect for one another throughtout everything it was a compition between them but they held a level of respect like Sasuke would go save Naruto when he was in trouble (battle with Oro in the exams) and Naruto would save sasuke like (haku and Garaa) plus when sasuke got his MS he thought of team 7 before he opened his eyes and when he saw the great Naruto bridge he smiled and took a pause so Sasuke does infact have not "the Love" naruto has but a degree of respect and honor for Naruto which can be turned into love later in the series of a brotherly type haha
    For the rest of the post Yes J-man failed with Oro ... However Naruto's awesome power has never been in jutsu but what he did with pain to change the veiws on reailty and with the "gift" itachi gave to Naruto i believe we will find out a true story of what happend and the fight will be against Madara and Danzo and possibly kabutoro lol .... we have seen hints that Danzo and Madara know something about each other and Madara wants him dead for this reason ... We also have seen ties that lead oro back to Danzo so the history there could be the "gift" to make sasuke realize Itachi's truth and fill in the gaps that Madara left out...
    I believe that 30 chapters of him crying and pissing about is showing him grow up like when we lost out frist real girlfriend/boyfriend we cried and stuff too so a brother is along those lines however he will not give up cause that would change his charactor ... it all is going to the flow of a real life situation
    He will come back stronger and meaner after this cause now all his friends have turned against Naruto in a way and leaving Naruto all alone to acomplish his promises and fulfill his nindo So we will see him talk to his dad maybe ! in his sub-consious mind where his dad will play a role with the toad seal or something ... i don't know but all i do know is that Naruto is feeling not just sasuke's pain but the whole village now has turned against him so it is understandable he is a touch emo right now but mark my words! he will do one of two things
    1. Train and master something increadible (like the flying thunder god . or something J-man tought him)
    2. Leave everyone for a period of time and travel where he meets KB and masters Kyubii ... or just has a one to one talk with the fox and lays the law down lol Sage slaps the fox into being his ***** LOL also fitting
    Sorry for the long post ...
    Let me here your thoughts please i enjoy disscussing them have a good day

Last edited by BigBen; 01-19-2010 at 07:34 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    Kakashi is internationally renowned for the number of Jutsus and techniques he has mastered. He's also high in the rankings of ninja who could become Hokage, and not for no reason. Naruto has power, yes, but he still needs to learn control, strategy, style, and new techniques. Weaker ninja can still have valuable lessons for him.
    Yeah like in Dragon Ball, King Kai wasnt as strong as Goku, but Goku became more stronger with his techniques

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    Man no spoilers or anything yet... I figured afer 3 weeks of no manga at least we could get early spoilers or something, yea I know we got an early release of the manga last week but I was hoping for early spoilers this week.
    u aint dat only 1 i woke up early at 1 pm ta see if we had spoilers

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quick ponderance: We've seen the Rinnegan twice: Once from the great sage and once in Nagato.

Both were brought up in times of war and extreme personal stress. Kakashi suggests that the Rinnegan is some sort of randomly-occurring mutation. We've also seen that the sharingan appears in an Uchiha after experiencing stress.

Well what if the Rinnegan is a more extreme form of that? What if the Rinnegan appears in people who are experiencing EXTREME distress?

Madara said he wants to synchronize Sasuke with the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. However, the only other person that we've seen work with that statue was Pain/Nagato.

Sasuke seems to be following a similar path guided by Madara. We've already seen in his battle with Danzou so far that his powers are increased by his hatred and his anger. There are plenty of things that are going to make Sasuke more angry:

1) Danzou's body is made of the disembodied parts of Sasuke's family and friends. We don't know whose sharingans Danzou stole, but I think when Danzou tells him whose eyes they are Sasuke will be PISSED (Imagine if Sasuke's father's eye is on the palm of his fap hand )
    2) Sakura is going to fight and try to kill Sasuke. We know Sasuke still has a soft spot for his old team 7, even if he hides it. This is really going to stress him out.
    3) Finally having to hunt Naruto down for the nine-tailed fox. This will be stressfull too.
    4) I'm sure he'll have to fight Kakashi at some point too, especially if Sasuke goes after Naruto and Kakashi becomes Hokage.
    5) If Karin or other Taka members get killed by Danzou or other enemies, he will be extremely upset.

All these things combine together, Sasuke could have the kind of meltdown that will lead him to gain the Rinnegan. This would enable him to control the statue to seal the additional tailed beasts.

Now that Sasuke's sharingan are almost completely powered up and he has no other good way of gaining more power (training? discipline? patience? Hell no), Madara directing him to unlock the rinnegan would be the next step for him.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    Yeah like in Dragon Ball, King Kai wasnt as strong as Goku, but Goku became more stronger with his techniques
    Dragonball z was the best anime ever!!! lol

But you are correct

We need naruto to act like gohan vs cell, he needs to be pushed over the edge by his friends getting hurt then have a massive change in power and own someone :D

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dragonball z was the best anime ever!!! lol

But you are correct

We need naruto to act like gohan vs cell, he needs to be pushed over the edge by his friends getting hurt then have a massive change in power and own someone :D
    Was very entertaining but far from the best.. Maybe best for you..
    Was a very simple work..